• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Smash To Give Pokémon Black & White Details & Footage On The 15th

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon_Smash_logo.png

So, by now mostly every Pokémon fan will have marked the 8th of April on their calender. It's the day Japanese TV show Pokémon Smash airs in Japan again, and it is the day the show has confirmed it will give details on the latest main-series Pokémon games Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2. However, it might not be the only date worth noting down.

Read on to find out more!

Read More

Re: Pokémon Smash To Give Pokémon Black & White Details & Fo

Footage shows are funny when they go 'ohhhhh' and 'ahhhhh' and get over excited at every detail even if it isn't remotely interesting :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Rileyixx said:
Footage shows are funny when they go 'ohhhhh' and 'ahhhhh' and get over excited at every detail even if it isn't remotely interesting :p

But their excitement is contagious, if not adorable! :)

I guess I can't complain that next week's show won't have gameplay footage when the 15th's will. Can't wait to see everything that is announced over these next two weeks. :D

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord

Difficult to really care about the footage when there's a 95% chance it'll just be exactly the same as B/W, give or take one or two minute details.

That said, it's about damned time we got to see the blasted games in action. I mean, they're out in a little over 2 months. They're playing their cards a bit close to their chest given that we all know exactly what hand they've got to play anyway.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Doctor Oak said:
Difficult to really care about the footage when there's a 95% chance it'll just be exactly the same as B/W, give or take one or two minute details.

Speak for yourself. ;p

There are several elements I'm hoping to see, such as some environmental changes and Pokemon following outside their PokeBalls. I'm also interested to see whether these games take place several years into the future or feature different player characters. So, yeah. I care. ^^

I want to see if there is any changes to the protagonists outfits the male one this time sucked ._. Looked overly bland and blue

Joshawott said:
I want to see if there is any changes to the protagonists outfits the male one this time sucked ._. Looked overly bland and blue

Yeah, I agree with you on the male outfit. Considering Gamefreak broke the mold with giving us older protagonists for BW Part I, I honestly don't know if we will even have Hilda and Hilbert again. Either way, BW II has a massive opportunity to really upgrade Unova so I can't wait for the footage...I hope I won't be disappointed xD