• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Technically no. Gyms modify their teams depending on how many gym badges the trainer fighting them has, so it would be a fair fight. So any gym leader you face will be buffed/debuffed accordingly

oh i didnt know that but my character is a contest preformer and a trainer, Oreburgh city is the first contest location, so my character is going to her performance location not battling a gym leader if that makes sense

also i have a tip for everyone there's this website called bulbagarden and you can research moves there and stuff its really discriptive, i think its an app too but iv'e only looked at it online

lol. yeah now that i think about it, it was called bulbapedia but you can also search it up as bulbagarden. So are you the acural ghost gym leader in the roleplay too

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well I'm a ghost type gym leader in training, nephew of Fantina. Shen wants to take her place as ghost type gym leader or perhaps reach the elite four and a ghost type elite

my character's goal is to become a the most ambitious and well known pokemon master or mabey even something greater. Shes always wanted to be unexpected and suprise everyone with something great with an idea that will change everyone's point of view also sorry if that took long im not the fastest typer

the reasoning behind it is her whole life shes been compared to her twin sister and shes always wanted to be more diffrent from her that it molded into her personality

Blaze

badges:2

Pokemon
Gabite LV 38
Machop LV 19
MUnchlax Lv 28 (stolen)
Current location Orgburgh city inn looking over plans to break into Team Galactic City limits
Goal: to take down Team Galactic and get back his family