• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

hey it happens sometimes people get busy like tommorow i have a game at 11 i will probably be back 3 or 5 it happens , some of them are adults who have jobs and need to pay there bills so they can write on this website.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah that's true, but still. Several days being gone after committing to something is a little bit out of the ordinary. I just hope people start to post again, because I don't want it to die

Hm true. I can accept the leadership ability if Needed. But PK is (hopefully) not dead yet. I'm holding out until he comes. But the other two yeah have promise I agree

Yeah it's the best RP out there when three+ of us are going at it and roleplaying away. We built a lot up to PK's plot so far, I'd just hate to see it wasted

yeah and he is in control of so many trainer and people it hard to imagine him leaving, i hope he comes back and starts writing again, but maybe you could get the powers if you ask the admin real nicely and tell him he is gone when that day comes.

That's true, and not to mention he's in control of Mars and other characters instrumental to the plot. It would be difficult to fill his shoes. Hm. I just hope he's coming back

On a different note, have you seen the Pokemon generations shorts? I watched ones regarding looker and the Sinnoh region and wow...they are impressive. Also there's one similar to how I imagine blaze's story to be like

I was just saying that it's had a lot of similarities since you control looker, and Charon while buck seemed very similar to blaze. Thought that was interesting, but no need to take it literally and go straight to the admins lol

If possible that would be cool but I dunno if the admins would allow it. Now looking at these shorts I have a more serious respect for looker now, and more of a grasp on Charon. You control a more awesome character than I realized before lol

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I'm SO SORRY that I wasn't here. I have to work on the weekends... Also... no excuse. But I've been doing homework and playing video games...

My bad. I checked up today when I got the chance.

Hoenn they are incredibly hard to find and can't be found just anywhere though. Even if they were found, most would only see it as a rock at first glance

Well I think it really depends what color the mega stone is if it has bright and vibrant colors it should be easy to identify, if its not then its hard to. But given the size of a mega stone I can see how some people might just think of it as a rock

Yeah I know. So I've noticed you and blaze were talking about something in the roleplay, are you two battling or something like that??