• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Secondary School

Aeris snickered when she saw Kole run right into the bleachers, before seeing Ren melt into shadows. "Cheater!" She smiled, rushing into the obstacle course. She was unsurprisingly not very talented without being able to use Psychic, but she managed to pull through at a decent speed.

Kole came to the start of the obstacle course and waited for Aeris to finish before bolting through the course as fast as he could. He was able to clear it in one of the better times in the class, top five. He had trouble stopping at the end and tripped after finishing the course.
"Ow..." he said into the ground but got up and walked to the bleachers

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren rematerialized at the end of the course only to find the teacher (a Machamp) frowning at him all four arms crossed. "What did I say?" said the teacher, "you said no teleporting, no flying and no psychic" Ren replied. "And what was that you just did" said the teacher. "Well technically its called shadow travel so not teleporting" Ren said, "Don't be smart boy, go to the principals office, NOW!" Ren then trudged off. He only turned to look at Aeris a small smile on his face.

She glared at the teacher, a bit upset with how they yelled at Ren, but she knew that somehow, Ren would pull through and find a way out of this whole ordeal. She snickered again when she saw Kole trip at the end. She already felt like this Lucario was going to be fun to have around.

Kole grabbed his bag from next to him and pulled out a tomatoberry, completely forgetting that there was a strict no eating policy in the gym. He took a huge bite and quickly ate it all. A weird thing about him was he loved anything spicy and the hotter the better

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren reached the principal's office, opened the door and walked in. "Ren this is the 5th time you've spoken back to a teacher" said the stern looking Oranguru, Ren (using Fake Tears) responded with "I know sir I'm so sorry I swear this time it will never happen again." "Ok, off you go then" said the principal. Ren then legged it out of his office.

Aeris made her way over to the bleachers, sitting down quite far away from anyone else. She pulled out another piece of paper and started drawing again. This time, it was a portrait of Ren. She intended on giving it to him as a sort of gift after it was done.

Kole looked up and realized he wasnt supposed to be eating and it seemed no one saw him. He closed the bag and set it down before he went to the obstacle course for fun. This time his foot got caught on a hurdle jump and he hit the ground hard. He got up and re started, doing the course until he got the fastest time by an entire second

"Maybe, maybe not." She nudged him. "How'd you guess?" She started putting a few extra details, like a slight outline of a glow around his rings. "I mean, it's not like you're the only Umbreon I've seen around here... oh, wait." She playfully glared at him.

She looked at Kole. "Dunno… although, he seems to have a tendency for falling flat on his face a whole lot. He's probably a humorous type, from what I can tell." She shrugged, putting a few finishing touches on her drawing of Ren.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren then turned to Aeris and said "hey do you like wanna... I dunno… Do want to..maybe..ummm" he struggles to say what he's trying to say and starts to blush.

"Hm?" She looked up at him, having just finished the drawing. She then noticed him blushing, grinning. She playfully glared at him once again. "You got somethin' you wanna say to me?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to...umm" he turned away and started to play with his tail. He really doesn't know how to ask her.

Kole sighed heavily and walked back to the bleachers, breathing heavily. He got hos water and almost took out another tomatoberry but stopped remembering the no eating policy. He lied back and closed his eyes until he got kicked in the face accidentally by someone stepping over him. He growled at whoever it was but didnt do anything

"Eh, whatever you're going to ask me, I can tell it's a bit personal... you can save it for later, if you'd like." She smiled, picking up the drawing and holding it out to him. "By the way, I was drawing this for you. It's finished now, so you can have it."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Thanks" he said, and took the picture, he then blurted out "I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie after school or something" as soon as he said it he proper full on blush, clamped his paw over his mouth and started to blend in with the shadows on the bleachers.

"Huh-?" She blushed a bit herself, before giggling at how he reacted to suddenly blurting it out like that. She still knew he was there, so she looked at the spot where he was. "I mean... sure, why not? That's what friends do after all, right?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren rematerialized, looking sheepish, suddenly, the teacher saw him and said "What are you doing back here" Ren then turned to Aeris as he started to dematerialize and said "grab hold, trust me".

She squeaked, feeling a bit threatened by the teacher, before grabbing onto Ren's paws, closing her eyes and hoping he knew what he was doing. However, she was prepared to use Teleport just in case.

Kole stayed where he was and waited for class to end. He lied back again when he heard snickering from someone above him but didnt care and waited still for the bell

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren used shadow sneak and ended up on the school roof, he looked next to him and standing next to him was Aeris. It had worked he could bring people with him when he used shadow sneak. "You all right" he said.

"Eh-?" She opened her eyes and looked around. "...Yeah, actually... I'm fine. You know, that really was clever what you did back there." She smiled, sitting down and leaning against him and looking out at the horizon.

She looked at him, curious as to what he was laughing at. "Hm? What's funny? Did you just remember a joke or something?" She ended up gazing directly into his eyes.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I just realised that we still have the rest of the school day and we are stuck on the roof" he said gazing directly back a her.

"I could just teleport us back down, you know... but... actually? I think I'd prefer to stay up here with you. You're the first friend I've had besides my brother, and... well, you're nice to be around." She smiled, holding his paw.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Yeah...but well it's...um.. lunch next so..." All this eye contact was starting to make him nervous, he was starting to fade into the shadows again.

"Oh, you have lunch? I... think we were actually given the exact same schedule, surprisingly." Since she was still holding his paw, she used Teleport. They appeared in the lunchroom. "There we go."

Finally the lunch bell rang and Kole sprinted to the lunchroom, the first one there besides them. He quickly got his lunch and sat in the back at a table people normally forgot even existed. He ate his lunch by himself as usual and sighed using his aura to look around the school

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As they arrived in the lunchroom he realised that someone was already there, so he quickly let go of Aeris' hand and went to get his lunch. He looked at the options thoughtfully.

Aeris followed after him, looking over the options as well. And that was when a familiar Meowstic showed up behind her.
Name: Lyre
Nickname: Ly
Species: Meowstic
Shiny: No
Personality: Open with his feelings, also very friendly, particularly around his sister. A bit naïve, and rather innocent as well.
Back Story: He was found when he was an Espurr, sitting outside of Aeris's house when she was still an Abra. Her family decided to take the orphan in, and raised him alongside Aeris. They got along very well.
Friends: Aeris
Family: Aeris (adoptive sister), two Alakazams as adoptive parents
Hobbies: Running. A lot.
Lyre tapped her sister's back. "Hey, Aeris! We got the same lunch period, huh?" He smiled, before noticing Ren. "I see you went and made a new friend, eh?"
"Oh... hey, Lyre." She smiled as well, patting her only slightly younger brother on the head. "I suppose I should introduce you two... once Ren's done getting lunch." She smiled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren was kind of freaking out, he'd been having such a good time with Aeris he forgot they were at school where reputation was everything. What would the group he basically ruled over think of him if he was seen with her. He had to think of something, "I don't feel so good I'm just gonna head to the toilets" he said and headed off.

"Oh... alright, that's fine. Hope you feel better." Aeris sighed. "I was actually enjoying my time hanging out with him... oh well, he did say we'll probably end up hanging out later." She smiled to herself, getting lunch and heading off to some random, empty table.
Lyre did basically the same thing, and sat next to Aeris. "So, who was that, anyway? He seemed a bit embarrassed or shy..." He started eating a few berries he brought from home.
"His name is Ren. He's a bit special to me... not only is he a shiny, but he's also the first person aside from you I've actually stopped to talk to here. He's a nice person, and I'm admittedly starting to have a few suspicions about him..." Aeris smirked. "He's been acting... a little strange."

Kole sat by himself watching everyone else talk and have fun and whatever else. He didnt have any real friends. He stopped using his aura and looked through his bag