• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Secondary School

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Welcome to this RP about a secondary school for Pokémon.
All characters must be students NO TEACHERS OR HEADTEACHERS!
No Legendary Pokémon
Can be shiny but must give reason.
Fill this out before starting:

Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Shiny:
Personality:
Back Story:
Friends:
Family:
Hobbies:

Then you can start Roleplaying

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Ren
Nickname: Blue
Species: Umbreon
Shiny: Yes (because otherwise nickname makes no sense)
Personality: kind of rebellious and a bit of a bully
Back Story: Grew up feeling ashamed of being shiny until secondary school.
Friends: A Houndoom, A Gengar and A Seviper (Not really friends more of a gang)
Family: Dad-Leafeon, Mum-Glaceon
Hobbies: Playing Guitar
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Switcheroo, Throat Chop and Payback. Z-move = Black Hole Eclipse (This is just so I don't use extra moves)

RP:
Ren said goodbye to his mum and headed to school, he'd left early to grab his guitar from the music rooms where he had left it yesterday. He reached the school and headed to the music rooms. When he reached them he found some dartrix using his guitar. He walked up to the dartrix and said "Oi that's my guitar,you feathered idiot".

Last edited:
Name: Aeris
Nickname: N/A
Species: Kadabra
Shiny: No
Personality: Friendly to the innocent, harsh and cruel to those who she has seen do wrong to others. Generally easily irritable.
Back Story: She was bullied throughout her whole life up until her evolution, when she decided to protect herself and others from suffering the same way she did.
Friends: N/A
Family: Both parents are Alakazams, Adoptive Meowstic brother
Hobbies: Using Psychic to play with people, Casual art

RP:
Aeris up until then had usually been seen as the shy girl, not really speaking unless spoken too. She was off at her desk in the corner of the room, drawing on a piece of paper, before looking up at the fuss going on between Ren and the Dartrix. She didn't think much of it, continuing to doodle on the paper and humming to herself. Although, she was on guard in case something went wrong, and prepared a Psychic attack just in case.

Name: Rosaria Castelle
Nickname: Rosé
Species: Espeon
Personality: very elegant and has very good manners, she speaks very formally, is very sassy when she needs to be, very protective of her friends and family, she always wear her pink bow on her neck where a golden heart locket hangs from the middle.
Back Story: she comes from a long lineage of a pure Espeon family sense Espeons were know for their beauty and elegance, she's from a very posh family that wants her to also marry a fellow Espeon when she's older but Rosaria prefers to choose her own path, she loved being the center of attention
Friends: a ninetales named Flaria and a Lilligant named Laura
Family: she has an Espeon mother named Stella and a Espeon father named Orion and a older brother who was also an Espeon named Hemlock and a baby brother who was still and Eevee named Freesia
Hobbies: she loves dancing and singing

||RP||
Rosaria entered the classroom along with her two besties Flaria and Laura, when the trio entered the room they were instantly bombarded by a group of fellow students asking them to hang out with them which the trio all casually made excuses about not wanting to be a burden

Name: Lexi
Nickname: Cuddlebug (only her girlfriend gets to call her that)
Species: Sneasel
Shiny: Nope
Personality: Quiet, introverted and refuses to suffer fools. She prefers to keep to herself when she has no one familiar around; Latches onto her friends when they're around. Has been called 'paranoid' before, as she tends to keep an eye on those around her, simply because she doesn't feel comfortable around strangers, especially males. She will, however, not allow you to mess with her and wouldn't hesitate to put someone in their place.

When she's around friends, she's far more talkative. Around her girlfriend, she's energetic and loving. She doesn't do well around authority figures, for reasons she prefers to not say.
Back Story: Lexi comes from a poor family where needs were met and disposable income was scarce. The family typically saved for the holidays and the mother worked two jobs. The father wasn't in the picture. Lexi would work during the summer, but her mother forbid her from doing so during the school year.
Friends: Petal (Roserade, girlfriend), no real friends to speak of.
Family: Mother (Weavile), Father (Arbok, not around), Sister (Ekans)
Hobbies: Reading, exercising, walks at night.

~RP~

Lexi pushed the door to the classroom open, cringing at the loud chatter of the other students flocking after their 'star'. She wasn't that easily swayed. She kept to the far side of the classroom and searched for an empty desk, hoping for one near the window. She had to squeeze by a Kadabra to get where she was going but reveled when she found the desk dead center to the window next to it. As much as she preferred night time, she would much rather have a sunny view of the outside world than surrounded by annoying students.

Lexi dropped her bag next to the wall and plopped down into her chair, immediately burying her face in her arms. You could never get enough sleep and even a few minutes of it was better than nothing.

Name: Alvis
Nickname: N/A, if anyone want`s to make one up go ahead
Species: Duosion
Personality: Very Smart, he isn`t shy but is an introvert and stays to his small social group
Back Story: His lineage was full of geniuses, this made him want to do the same, throughout all of school he has always worked hard to be the best he can be.
Friends: The nerd kids, Rainer the slowbro, Marcus the inkay, Zeki the exeggutor
Family: Gardevoir Mother, Reuniclus Father, Kirlia younger sister
Hobbies: Research, practicing psychic, reading
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A duosion floated into the room, holding his books and utensils in the air using psychic, he floated over to the seat between a slowbro and inkay, "Hey Alvis," the Slowbro named rainer said telepathically to the duosion, "Hi," the inkay named Marcus added, "Hey guys," Alvis the duosion said, putting his books down on his table before floating above his chair.

"Do you have any ideas where Zeki is?" Alvis asked,
"Not a clue," Rainer replied, "Probably just laaatttteee," it added as the shellder on the back of it`s tail fell of and it slowed down, "Oh, don`t want that to fall of," Alvis said giggling as he forced the shellder back on with psychic.
"Thanks," Rainer said, his talking speed rising again,
"No problem," Alvis replied.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The dartrix stood up and looked Ren dead in the eyes and said "Well I'm using it" the dartrix then tried to use razor leaf on Ren, who dodged with great speed and responded with a throat chop that sent the dartrix flying to the back of the classroom nearly hitting a kadabra. "Next time read the name on the guitar, and think before using it" said Ren. Ren then proceeded to retune his guitar.

Last edited:
It was then that she finally looked up from her drawing, looking at Ren, that Dartrix that almost flew straight into her, and everyone else that had just showed up. She was tempted to try and talk some sense into that Umbreon, but in the end, she saw that the Dartrix probably had it coming. She just shrugged, resuming drawing. If anyone looked closer, it was a drawing of herself and a male Meowstic, presumably someone close to her.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren finally looked up from his guitar, and started to walk to the back of the class to hang it up till the end of the school day, he had to push past this espeon and her fan club. When he reached the back of the class he had to step over the dartrix, to get to the guitar hooks, as he did this he happened to glance down at the kadabra and her drawing. He grabbed it from her "who this then?"

"Hey!" She glared at him. "If you were curious, you could have just asked without snatching the paper, thank you very much." She used Psychic, taking the paper out of his hands forcefully, but still careful enough to not rip it. "If you must know, that's my brother." She looked down at the paper, just about having finished the drawing.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"It's good" Ren said, "sorry for nearly hitting you with that idiot earlier", he took a quick look around the classroom and spotted what he assumed are the nerds and smiled, his smile isn't a nice smile, it's more of a wicked one. He turned back to the kadabra "So what's your name" as he said this his eyes and the blue rings on his body glow, then a pen appeared in his paw and a Squirtle jumped in outrage. "who took that" he said. Ren looks at the kadabra and mimes sh.

"Uh... m-my name is Aeris, and thank you." She smiled ever so faintly. Even if this Umbreon was a bit of a prankster, she actually wasn't spoken too much, so she could forgive him. In fact, she felt like she could almost consider him a friend, despite that rough start. "And, it's fine... that Dartrix kinda had it coming for taking your guitar."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the teacher entered the room everyone sat down. Ren sat at the desk next to Aeris. As he sat down he turned to Aeris and his brilliant yellow eyes glowed as the pen reappeared at the Squirtle's desk.

Rosaria sat in front of the class right next to Flaria and Laura, "Rosé what does this class even atech?" Flaria asked the beautiful Espeon, "well I dont know Ria but just be nice" Rosaria replied. "What she means is don't go burning things to a crisp if you don't like them" Laura teased which made the Ninatles growl at the Lilligant and sadly Rosaria was in the middle of them. "Flaria and Laura could please not do that and Ria you know you have a type advantage against Laura so don't hurt her because you could actually cause serious damage" the Espeon stated which made her two best friends nod their heads

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren then noticed an Espeon, a Ninetales and a Lilligant fighting. So he used shadow sneak to get to them unnoticed by the teacher. As he reached he said "you ladies are really causing a lot of fuss, and its annoying so could please stop". As he said this his eyes glowed as he attempted to use flatter.

She smiled, folding the drawing neatly and putting it in her bag. She looked up, noticing that Ren was gone. She didn't think much of it, thinking he had something else to do, so she just decided to pay attention to the teacher for the moment. She was one of the more intelligent Pokémon, after all.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Without even bothering to wait for an answer he left them, and went back to his seat next to Aeris. Using shadow sneak. "Miss me?"

"...A bit, not gonna lie... you're the first Pokémon around here I've actually stopped to talk to." She sighed, tapping her pencil against the desk idly. "Having a friend would be nice, now that I think about it, so... actually, I never even got your name." She chuckled awkwardly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Ren, but you can call me Blue" he replied. He smiled at her but this time it was a nice smile. "Where did you learn to draw".

"Nice to meet you, Blue." She smiled back, noticing that his nickname probably came from his blue rings. "Where I learned to draw? Oh, I just learned through practice. Although my mother showed me the basics, I gradually just sort of got better at it the more I did it. Time progresses, and the more you spend that time increasing your skills on a certain task, your skill at that task will progress along with the time spent. That's what I was told by my father, at least."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I'm like that with guitar, I was never taught by anyone, other than my dad, but like you said, practice." Ren said, he looked at his guitar hanging behind him. "It's the only thing I'm good at"

"C'mon, I'm sure it can't be the only thing... I mean, you seem like a good person so far, albeit a bit dodgy with your humor..." She shot him a playful glare. "But, I can look past that. Even if the guitar is the only thing you're good at, that doesn't mean it's going to be that way forever."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"You are really nice, I was picked on for being shiny for years, so i came to this school thinking the same would happen so I decided to be a bit of a bully to people, this meant I didn't make many friends. Ren said, his face drooped thinking about the past made him sad.

At the notion of him being a bully, she seemed to get a bit upset at him, but after thinking it over a bit more, she actually started to sympathize for him a bit. She reached over and pat him on the back, sighing. "...Hey, Ren... I'll tell ya something. I was picked on too, for being so weak as an Abra. All I could do was teleport. But once I evolved, I didn't bother picking on anyone. In fact, I helped the innocent ones out when I could. It's actually quite rewarding." She gave him a warm, comforting smile. "Also, didn't make many friends? That changes right... about... now." She held out her hand for a handshake.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
He returned the handshake, and smiled. He then proceeded to say "Well its a bit hard to help people as a dark type, most of my moves only hurt, scare or trick people."

"Well... that is true. You could scare those that are hostile away, though, so that could be a way to help others. I will say, it probably is much easier if you're like me and you know Psychic..." She decided to demonstrate by using Psychic to levitate her pencil up in the air, playfully bonking Ren on the head with it gently before returning it to her desk. "It's also good for messing with people."

She jumped, admittedly quite startled by that. "Heyy!" She pouted a bit. "...Alright, fine, I guess that was fair, I did start it..." She sighed, tapping her pencil against the desk once again. "Man, nothing's really happening today so far..."

"Oh, how convenient! I also have PE." She didn't mind exercise much, but that was primarily because she tended to cheat just a little bit with her usage of Psychic. "Come on, then! Race ya!" She got up, and started heading towards PE with all her stuff.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren grinned, he let her have a bit of fun as he chased her, but in the end he knew he'd get there first. This was because he used shadow sneak and made it to PE before everyone.

Rosaria headed out the door with Flaria and Laura as the fire type and grass type laughed about the Umbreon, "oh I'm an Umbreon and I'm scary so when I say you guys are being annoying stop it or else I'll use flatter" Flaria joked making her voice a bit deeper, "haha who does he think he is?" Laura sarcastically asked in her soft voice as the grass type and fire type continued to laugh, but Rosaria being the proper lady she was merely giggled. "Alright you two we need to head over to drama and if I were the Umbreon I would have used attract sense flatter doesn't really work that well" Rosaries stated "hey Rosé, do you know attract?" Flaria questioned as the trio headed for the drama room, "no Ria i don't know attract" the female Espeon responded "ooooooh Rosé is just so pretty that she doesn't need attract" Flaria teased, "oh you know it" Rosaria teased back as the trio started laughing once again

...When he got there, it actually turned out Aeris got out of sight the moment she left the classroom and used Teleport. She looked up from the spot she was in and waved to him. "Over here!" She giggled.

"I know you would have used Shadow Sneak anyway." She nudged him, smiling. "Don't go calling me the cheater if you were just gonna do that, I saw you just warp in out there. Although, you're right, I can be a little mischievous when I feel like it."

Name:Kade
Nickname:K,Kole
Species:Lucario
Shiny:No
Personality: Chill but easy to anger. Loves to fight and has a very Smart Alek atitiude.
Backstory:His parents never payed attention to him drawing him to try to get as much attention as possible at school to make up for his parents neglect
Friends:No real friends currently
Family:Mom and dad: Lucario Older brother: Lucario
Hobbies:Training, fighting, anything physical

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren gave her a playful pat on the back and turned to the teacher. "Today we are doing an obstacle course, no cheating, this means no teleporting, flying, or using psychic." said the teacher. Ren headed to the start of the obstacle course.

Aeris got a slight smirk. She was sneaky enough with her usage of Psychic to get away with it in the past, and she felt like this would be no different. Although, a little bit of a self-imposed challenge did sound like fun... she walked alongside Ren to the start of the course, deciding then and there she wasn't going to cheat with it this time.