• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Secondary School

Aeris had probably already teleported back home after her time with Ren was over. She met up with Lyre in the living room and waved. "Heya, bro." She definitely seemed happier than she usually was. She set her spoon that she always had with her down on a table.
"Sis, where were you?" Lyre sounded concerned. "You're never out this late! Were you hanging out with that Umbreon I saw you with at lunch?" Lyre's tail flicked back and forth. This behavior was not seen by him before, especially not from his sister of all Pokémon.
"Yeah, I was out hanging out with him, so what?" She shrugged her shoulders, smiling. "It's good to have a change of pace every once in a while, y'know? Having friends is nice. That's not to say I'm gonna stop hanging out with you, though. You're too fluffy to ignore." Aeris kneeled down, patting Lyre on the head. This caused him to purr a bit.
"...Alright, sis... I trust you." Lyre smiled, nuzzling his head into Aeris's hand as she pet him. "Just be careful out there, alright? I saw a gang... I think there was a Seviper, a Houndoom, and some other Pokémon I don't remember... heck, I don't even think I got those two right." He chuckled awkwardly, before heading off to his room. Aeris did the same, likely passing out on her bed soon afterwards.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren hops off his roof and lands next to Kole, "Leave him alone Hunter", Hunter ignored him. "Hunter this is my gang and..." "Not anymore" Hunter growled, as he swiped at Ren, "well Kole you wanted a fight" He lunged forward but Hunter hit him with a fire blast so strong it sent him flying for miles. Ren ended up crashing into the wall of Aeris house, he had been knocked unconscious and was on fire. In his mind he only hoped Kole could handle himself.

Aeris woke up from the loud sound of Ren crashing into the wall. "What the heck was that-!?" She freaked out a bit, teleporting down to just outside the front of her house and seeing Ren lying there, knocked out and burning. "Wha-!?" She was really in a panic now. She used Psychic to pick up a few random objects and smother the fire, picking him up and rushing inside. She carried him up to her room, and her parents were thankfully not around to question her. Lyre was a bit too startled to want to go and check out all the commotion. "Blue!? Blue, wake up!" She tried shaking him awake, lying him down on her bed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Blue woke up. He looked around where the hell was he, he suddenly remembered what had happened, he shot up but his head hurt like hell so he lay back down, this was no good he had to help Kole. He then noticed Aeris "what are you doing here and where is here exactly." He said to her.

"What am I doing here? This is my room, silly..." Aeris sighed, shuddering a bit. "I heard a crash outside, and when I went to see what happened, you were just... on my doorstep, on fire. I had no choice but to take you inside and get you patched up." She picked him up and hugged him, afraid that she might have lost him there and then. "Please don't do anything reckless that'll get you hurt like that again..."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Your room!", he suddenly went bright red and kept into the corner and blending with the shadows like he always does when he is embarrassed. "Are your parents here" he asked soundly near terrified. "Are they ok with this".

"They're... probably asleep." She sat at the edge of her bed, summoning her spoon in her hands and fiddling with it awkwardly. "And even if they woke up and asked why you were here, they'd be fine with it if I just explained. After all, we did take Lyre in, and we just found him on our doorstep alone." She smiled warmly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Oh god Kole! I left him with the people who attacked me, I've gotta help him." he said as he reappeared and stood upa little to fast, he instantly collapsed into Aeris. "Kole..Have to help Kole" he said as he slowly loses consciousness.

Kole was able to hold his own, having to deal with a gang in his own neighborhood for years. He cracked his knuckles and sent an aura sphere at the houndoom. Kole was pissed now though. "You wanna hurt my friend? Ill kick all of you into the ground beneath you" He lunged at the seviper using metal claw

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren woke up as sunlight breached the room, he turned over and found that he was sleeping next to Aeris, he then remembered the events of last night. Then from down stairs came the voice of one of Aeris parents who said "Aeris come on down, you'll be late for school". Ren then turned back and poked her and said "Come on sleepy wake up."

"Mmn… c-c'mon, five more minutes..." Aeris didn't open her eyes, turning over in bed. This was nothing new to her, as she usually didn't want to wake up every morning for school. She only really did because she had to. Societal expectations and all that. When really, all she wanted was some good friends to spend her time with. Like Ren.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren was about to let her stay asleep when he heard footsteps coming towards the door. "Aeris someone's coming and you have a random boy in your bed, so you may want to get up". He looked around frantically and shook Aeris trying to wake her. "I would love to stay asleep but we have school and I think one of your parents is coming."

Last edited:
That night Kole had managed to fight them off, the gang retreatingbut he had gotten beat up badly, ending up burnt,bleeding, and bruised slouched in an alley. Kole was hurt but fine and woke in the morning to walk to his house and take a shower. There was a bad cut on his shoulder from the sevipers fang and he was burnt badly all over. He was able to go get a shower and get ready for school

Last edited:
She slowly opened her eyes, yawning and sitting up. She rubbed her eyes, before grabbing onto Ren's paw. "Fiiine… hmph. Next time you fall asleep though, I'm waking you up." She smiled faintly to herself. "Alright, I'm up! And I'm out!" She shouted out the door, before gripping Ren's paw tightly and using teleport to get them to school. She already had everything she needed prepared.

Kole arrived at school looking worse for wear but the other probably wouldn't even be able to come after what he did. He went to his first class and sat down, putting his head down. The teacher didn't do anything about it after looking at his physical condition. Kole did his work through the whole class as usual. He got a huge headache early on.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren was still shocked that they had teleported. He turned to Aeris and said "so what's our first lesson?" He decided that he didn't care if people saw him holding her hand so he didn't let go as he asked this. "I really can't remember", Ren then noticed that none of his gang was here, was that good or bad.

Kole went to the restroom, walking past Ren and Aeris. He didn't acknowledge he knew they were even there. Kole walked in and washed his face before returning to his class. He was tired and wasn't being rude by ignoring them but he didn't want to talk then

"Heh, if we have the same timetable, then you should probably just follow me and not ask questions." She smiled, walking with him towards their first class, which was writing. Or should it just generally be called English...? Either way, she decided to not get too caught up in her own thoughts, walking into the room with Ren, letting go of his hand and sitting down at her desk like she usually would. Since there wasn't anything else to be done at the moment, she took out a piece of paper and started drawing once again.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren sat at his desk, he was on the other side of the room to Aeris and he was bored, so he thought he'd just do some doodles, he sat there doodling through the lesson until, the Principal arrived. "I need to take Ren, he knows why", Ren stood up and started to leave as he passed Aeris he handed her the doodle of her and said "see you at lunch" as he winked at her. After he had left there was an announcement "all students have early lunch today to watch a performance by one of your peers."

Aeris ended up getting a bit more concerned when the Principal themselves wanted to take Ren, but knew from repeated experiences he'd find a way to get out of it. She looked at the picture he drew of her and smiled a bit, holding it close to her. She continued drawing what she was drawing. It was a picture of her and Ren holding hands. She thought about him, blushing very faintly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren was taken out as he was the surprise at lunch, the principal handed him his guitar "you'd better get practising Ren, you've got ten minutes" said the principal who started to leave as Ren asked "can I include anyone from the audience". "No" replied the principal, Ren didn't need to practise he just had to write his song, and he didn't listen to rules.

Kole looked up at the announcement before putting his head back down. He didn't pay any attention thinking it was just some school spirit thing. He got up as the bell rang and headed to the lunch room boredly

Name: Phantom
Nickname: Landshark
Species: Gabite
Shiny: No
Personality: Clever only in Mathematics and Grammar. Competitive and may bullies people.
Backstory: Back when he was a gible, he was in a primary school. He was forced to be put in a survival test. It was a battle royale thing that has over 100 pokemons. The other pokemons were strong. He couldn't stand a chance against everyone. Well when he was attacked by a metang, he was saved by a pupitar. The pupitar distracted the metang and let him escaped. After he escaped, he was assaulted by a gyarados. It was about to crush him. But then, he evolved and bravely took him down. The only ones that are alive are him and Pupitar. Gabite decide to let him lose and let Pupitar win. They became best friends, until it was the last day of the school. November 24th, he was upset to hear that his best friend is going to Grand Denma Secondary. They've never met again. That's why he decide to stand up for himself. Without his best friend, he would take care of himself.
Friends: Pupitar (Captin)
Families: Garchomp (Father), Flygon (Mother), Gible (Brother), Trapinch (Brother).
Hobbies: Likes to practise after school.

Is this RP still going?

Aeris went about her day as normal. She went through all her classes... using Psychic to get her along much easier than normal. Like usual. She was still a bit concerned about Ren, especially when he didn't come back as quick as he usually did. She knew he would be okay, though. He always managed to pull through. She hummed to herself as the day progressed.
(Yeah, I'm back. Surprise.)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lunch arrived and Ren was setting up behind a curtain, ready to perform a song to the school, he has written a special song just for this occasion, he was waiting for all the students to arrive and then on the headteachers cue the curtain would open. He peeked through the curtain looking for Aeris.

Aeris was a bit suspicious when she figured out that everyone was having early lunch and Ren still wasn't around, but she just held her spirits high. She was sat at a table near the middle of the room, her brother sitting next to her. They both wondered who exactly was performing, although Aeris in particular had a few suspicions. She looked up at the stage, and could swear she saw Ren behind the curtains, but brushed it off as her just seeing things.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The headteacher gave a nod and the curtain moved away, Ren looked out at the school, he then said "this is a song I wrote about someone special to me" he looked straight at Aeris and smiled, he then started to play his guitar and sang "How long will I love you, As long as stars are above you, And longer if I can, How long will I need you, As long as the seasons need to, Follow their plan, How long will I be with you, As long as the sea is bound to, Wash up on the sand, How long will I want you, As long as you want me to, And longer by far, How long will I hold you, As long as your father told you, As long as you can..." He continued to sing through the whole of lunch.

(OOC Of course I didn't actually write that song they are the lyrics from How long will I love you by Ellie Goulding)

Aeris blushed when she saw Ren look straight at her as he sang, and couldn't help but smile back. Lyre meanwhile looked between Aeris and Ren, not really understanding the bond between the two. He just went with it though, scooting away to let his sister have her moment. She just sat back and looked up at Ren as he sang, thinking his singing voice was graceful and damn near perfect. She was really in love now.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
He was walking down from the stage and all of a sudden a group eeveelution fan girls charged at him "oh god" Ren thought, he saw Aeris and winked at her, motioned at the group and faded into shadow, when he reappeared he was in the headmasters office "you wanted to see me sir", "Yes Ren the school board has decided it best I inform you" the headteacher said solomnly "tell me what" Ren was confused. "Ren your father has hung himself" said the head. "Waiting why did you tell me, what about my mom" Ren held back tears. "Ren according to the note your father left, it's says your mother left, your dad and you to get a new life". "Wait what'll happen to me" Ren eas in shock, he felt as if someone had punched him very hard "Ren I am afraid if you do not found a home, you will be moved to a foster home". Ren walked out of the office and shadow sneaked his way to the roof he sat there looking out at the world.

Aeris was about to approach, only to see the Eeveelution crowd rushing towards him. She decided that maybe she should back off so she didn't get trampled, waving when Ren disappeared into the shadows. She sighed, sitting back down at the table and waiting for the period to end. She didn't bother going to look for him, because she thought he would just come back and he had something else he had to do or something like that.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren had to find Aeris he had to tell her. He went all over school looking for her and eventually found her, he told her everything, he told her his father killed himself and his mother had left, he told her how if he couldn't find anywhere to live he would be sent to an orphanage or put in foster care. He didn't know what to do.

"Wha-" She was startled when she saw Ren suddenly pop in in front of her, and then placed a hand over her mouth when Ren let everything out. How his parents were both gone. She thought the story sounded ridiculous at first, but after a while of thinking it over, it actually made sense. "How... how tragic..." She grasped onto one of his paws. "Tell ya what. I'll let you stay over at my house tonight. Then, I'll tell my parents what happened to you. They gotta let you stay. We took Lyre in, and we barely even knew him. No way in the Distortion World I'm gonna let you just get sent off to some orphanage."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren said "that sounds great, but I would just be living there, no adoptions" he looked at her, then said, "I've got music now what about you?" He was hoping she would have music, as that would make his favourite subject even better.

She nodded. "Of course. You can stay as long as you need too." She then paused... she actually forgot what class she had next. She dug her schedule out of her bag and looked down at it, unfolding it... huh. Turns out she did have music. "Same here, actually. How convenient." She folded up her schedule and just used psychic to drop it into her bag.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren walked to music entered and sat down, he liked this class could the teacher let's you practice or learn any instrument of your choice. So he sat near the front as he usually did, and started to tune his guitar, the teacher usually left him alone, but today he walked up and said "Ren well done on your performance", Ren surprised turned and said "Oh thanks sir", he then went back to tuning his guitar.

Aeris didn't really have much interest in music when she was little, but her brother convinced her to give it a shot. She especially thought it was a good idea now, since if she got good enough, she could impress Ren. At the moment, she started simple. Two triangles. Yes, two. She just used psychic to manipulate her spoons to use the triangles. Although, she did take interest in playing drums. There was just one problem: she couldn't find any in the room.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren saw Aeris looking around the classroom, HH email walked over and said "If you can't find the instrument you want come with me". He told the teacher he was just taking Aeris to the store room. He turned back Aeris as he walked to the door, he motioned for her to follow. As he grabbed the key from it's hiding place and unlocked the store room.

Aeris followed after him, even though she was content with the triangles for now. And then she realized something... she could potentially play both at once. She could be a whole one Pokémon band if she really wanted too. She smirked to herself at the thought, still following Ren to the storeroom. Once it was unlocked, she looked around.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren was about to enter the storeroom when he was stopped by Hunter and the rest of his gang. "We not gonna just let you off easy you know, we may have been your gang, but that kadabra has made you soft", Hunter sneered at Ren. "So what if I've gone soft, you get the gang what more do you want?" Ren demanded, Hunter smiled and then hit Ren in the stomach causing him to fall down, he had caught him off guard and Ren could not get up in time before the other's started to kick him. The music teacher started to intervene but Hunter turned and growled at him, a lot of teachers feared Ren's, now Hunter's, gang. So they kept kicking him and then Hunter picked him up by the throat, and said "You were the best of us, and then you met her, what's so great about her that you would stopping being a bully" he then proceeded to squeeze Ren's neck as Ren started to fight for breath and kick at Hunter.