• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Secondary School

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Let's go random" he said, as he looked at the list of films and selected one at random. He landed on a love film about Flareon and a Leafeon. "Well then" he said, he turned to the ticket booth employee and said "2 for Super Effective please."

Aeris had saved up a bit of money over time in case something like this happened. "I can pay for both of us, don't worry about it..." She smiled, thinking the Flareon and the Leafeon already looked cute together.

She paid for the tickets and everything, letting Ren pull her along. She already felt overjoyed, having not done this with anyone before. Not even her brother went and did things like this with her.

"Uh... I say we sit just about the middle. The front would hurt my neck by making me look up, and the back wouldn't give us the best view at all." She started walking towards a decent spot in the middle, holding Ren's paw all the while.

She sat down directly next to him, folding the arm of her chair up so she could lean against him like she did when they were on the roof. She remained silent and waited for the movie to start.

Kole was in the back of the same movie they were in. It was the only one he hadnt watched yet and he heard it was supposed to be really good. Kole didnt have anyone next to him on either side

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the movie neared it's end Ren, looked at Aeris, she looked so peaceful as she watched the movie. He smiled to himself, today was a good day.

Rosaria walked on the streets with her best friends when suddenly a Arcanine, a Cacturne, a Espeon and a Eevee got in their way. "Move it Blaze before I bite your tail off" Flaria growled out, "Karo what are you doing here?" Laura shyly asked as she looked at the Cacturne. "Hemlock what are you doing here and why did you bring Freesia?" Rosaria questioned the slightly bigger Espeon who merely smiled and gave his younger sister a nuzzle. "We just so happened to spot you while we were gonna go take Freesia to a park" Blaze the Arcanine responded as he growled back at his smaller sister. "Yeah what Blaze said" Karo mumbled as he softly held his younger sisters hand gently so that none of his thorns could hurt her. "Well we might as well go to the park" Rosaria stated as the group of now seven headed to a nearby playground for the little Eevee to play at

Once they got to the park Blaze and Flaria instantly started wrestling with each other while Laura and Karo made flower crown, which left the Espeon siblings to play with Freesia. "Big sis I wanna fly in the air" the Eevee demanded, "Freesia sweetie ask Hemlock" Rosaria replied as the Eevee started biting at her tail. The female Espeon sighed before making her eyes glow blue which made a blue aura appear around the Eevee, Rosaria then made Freesia float in the air while Hemlock used psychic to make some of the leaves swirl around the flying Eevee

"Rosé when I grow up I want to become a Vaporeon" Freesia informed the female as he continued to fly in air but due to his statement the females psychic dissapeared which caused the Eevee to fall down from a great height, but due to her quick reflexes Rosaria leaped up into the air and caught the small Eevee using her mouth, once elegantly landing she placed Freesia down before grooming the frightened Eevee. Hemlock rushed over to the pair and looked at Freesia with a concerned look, "Freesia we're sorry but your designed to be a Espeon" which made the Eevees face fall. "But hey, sweetheart there's nothing wrong with being an Espeon plus were currently the most beautiful type of Eeveelution" Hemlock proudly stated which made the Eevee giggle along with Rosaria who merely smiled

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Folks.
Need I remind you that according to our rules posts in the RP forum must be at least one paragraph long?
All these one-liners have got to stop.

Numerous SPAM messages have also been removed, as was "ThePixelatedPikachuYT"'s post as they have CLEARLY not read the RP forum rules before posting. Legendaries require staff approval, and that Raikou never got one.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the movie finally finished, Ren looked at Aeris and said "We should go now, but we could head to the park if you want" He slowly started to stand up, he then pulling Aeris along left the theatre and used shadow sneak to get them both to the park. Ren then sat down on a bench, and turned to see two Espeon playing with an eevee. He left out a cheerful sigh and motioned for Aeris to sit next to him.

While Rosaria and Hemlock were playing with Freesia their friends had already left to go home which just left the Espeon siblings and their younger Eevee brother, but out of nowhere a Luxray appeared alongside him was a Nidoking and a Toxicroak . "Rave, what are you doing here?" Rosaria growled out as she stepped in front of her brothers, "awww look little Miss perfect is trying to be tough" the Luxray laughed out. "Well the thing is Rave I don't need to try" Rosaria said with a low growl as her older brother Hemlock kept Freesia behind them

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Having noticed a commotion Ren, quickly used Shadow Sneak to get to the Luxray he then used Throat Chop on him and Shadow Sneaked away before anyone noticed he was there. He then ended up back on the bench next to Aeris. He looked down at her and smiled. He also made sure he watched the group out of the corner of his eye.

Rave felt a bit of pain from an attack but didn't pay no mind to it. "Yo Rave why is she being so defensive I thought she was supposed to be your girl" the Toxicroak stated as Rosaria glared at the trio. "I'm not his girl and never will be" the Espeon growled out as her eyes turned blue which signaled that she was going to use psychic. "Awww c'mon Princess, stop trying to be tough just stick to being all looks and no brains or muscles" the Luxray sneered as his two friends laughed but before the electric type could process anything he was sent flying into a tree by Rosaria who's eyes were glowing a dangerous blue. She then used used shadow ball to send the Toxicroak flying next to Rave but when Rosaria looked at the Nidoking the larger Pokemon backed away before carrying his two other friends out of the park. "Pffft no brains or muscles, he should learn to keep his trap shut before somebody else does it for him" Rosaria muttered before going back to making Freesia fly in the sky using psychic. "Rosé you are one heck of a baby sister" Hemlock complimented as the female Espeon smiled at her taller brother

Name: Adam
Nickname: PixelPikachu
Species: Pikachu
Shiny: No
Personality: Very energetic, wants to make lots of friends
Back Story: He came aftrbeing bullied in a small town where he already went to all the schools
Friends: A Luxray
Family: Both parents are Raichu Brother- Pichu
Hobbies: Likes playing games and youtube vdeos

RP:
He left his home after a long time talking at his house with his mom and dad. When he got to the school, he was kinda nervous that he won't have good friends and everybody would bully him. So he quickly went to the classroom to avoid any fights. Once he sat down, he made a new friend. A Luxray. He finally felt safe that a friend would protect him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As it started to get late Ren said goodbye to Aeris and started to walk home. On his way he got a text from Hunter asking where was he, to which Ren replied with "Didn't feel well" and then continued to walk home.

Kole walked away from the park, in a bad mood. He walked in the door to his house and slammed it behind him. His parents didnt acknowledge his prescense, as usual and he bumped into his brother in the hallway. "Sorry" kole said and trudged to his room

Rosaria and her siblings walked on the pavement until they reached a giant house, the three entered through the double doors where they were met with their mom tackling them with licks and kisses, "mommy were okay" Freesia laughed out as Hemlock got away. Rosaria smiled after their mom was done pampering them with kisses, "mommy I'm gonna go to my room" Rosaria said as she walked up the Gran staircase and into her room where she sat on her white canopy bed with a pink comforter and white pillows with pink rose designs

After just a few minutes Kole decided he couldn't just lie down and do nothing yet. He decided he couldn't just sit in his room and do nothing so he headed out to the gym to train or something. He hated his family. His parents adored his older brother but completelty ignored his presence. He never understood why because his big brother made D's where Kole made A's. Kole was better at everything than his brother ever was but whenever his older brother would get in trouble they would be there and always be on his side but they always encouraged teachers to give Kole harsher punishments. Kole had stopped trying to impress them long ago and even had his own job and bought his own things. He arrived at the gym and walked in, going to do pull ups then some move training

Name: Randy
Nickname: Juvenile
Species: Salandit
Shiny: Yes
Personality: Sly, arrogant and known for stealing and selling 'hot' goods to the students.
Backstory: Raised by his Father after his Mother died, his was often told to steal from the local shops in order to sell and supply them with food. Sometimes he even joined gangs to earn cash, but he was always working with older kids who mistreated him. His younger brother was always his soft spot, Jake never cared for violence.
Friends: None
Family: Will which was his Father and Jake who was his younger brother.
Hobbies: Stealing or watching others be mistreated.

Walking into the Gym, looking for someone to harass just for his own amusement, he spotted Kole doing Pull-Ups. Standing next to him using Dragon Rage, he made him very disoriented. "Hey, do you even know what you're doing?" Grinning while leaning against the wall of the Gym, he couldn't stop himself from laughing at his misfortune. Afterwards, he continued to swipe his bag in search of any berries or money. Grabbing and scurrying out of the Gym acting like he had just got finished working out, he slipped by without being noticed and continued to bring it home.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren decided he didn't want to go home so he decided to get something to eat. As he walked past the gym, a salandit ran out and bumped into him, "hey" Ren said looking down at him, he then noticed the name Kole on the bag, "that's not yours". He prepared to use throat chop if things got messy.

"So? As if I'm returning it.." Going around him running toward the direction of his house, he quickly made a U-turn a block over crossing the street into an alley way. Jumping the fence, he came out on the other side which was out of sight. Making sure to dodge anyone who was out on the streets, he ducked into another alleyway that was across a intersection, making his way towards a familiar gang of teens, Randy dropped the bag in front of them. "There's the product you ordered!" Smiling slightly and still a bit afraid, he shook it off. The leader of the group was Terrence the Tyranitar, he told the Grovyle to check it. It checked out fine and young Randy was paid a whole $50 for stealing someone's belongings. He could only imagine how much he would get for stealing something valuable! "Good job, Juvie. Bring back some more, and I'll double that. But if you don't.." The Chesnaught was giving hjm a death stare, it really creeped him out. "You have two days.."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren had followed the salandit and seen everything, he walked over and said "what's going on here" he then noticed the game, and glared it was Terrence and his crew, they had been the rival to his gang for years. "Hello Terrence I believe that you have been given something belonging to one of my gang members" he lied. He stood staring at Terrence prepared for a fight, his yellow eyes and the blue rings on his body glowing threateningly.

"Hehe, I don't think so.." Randy was so confused and didn't know what to do. If he ran, what would they think of him? If he fought, he'd be in trouble for sure and if he gave it back, all that work would be for nothing. In all this catastrophe, he would still be the one to get in trouble. Terrence laughed at his gesture. "There's no way, you're getting this back." Looking more serious now, he glared at him with a look of pure hatred. "Now, leave."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
With emence speed and agility the shiny Umbreon moved in on Terrence and hit him with an almighty Throat Chop sending him flying. He then turned to the other gang members and growled menacingly "I'm taking that bag" he moved over to grab the bag and said "unless anyone wants to stop me". he turned and stared at the gang again growling in the back of his throat.

The Chesnaut charged at the Umbreon, attempting to attack. The Salandit was left behind with only the Chestnaught left. Witnessing the attack, he was too confused to move. Grabbing the bag, he didn't know who to bring It to.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren took one hit from the Chesnaught and responded with a mighty Payback knocking him out, he then turned on the Salandit "Give me the bag, NOW!" he started to walk over to him. Ren was still growling in the back of his throat, it felt like his body was on auto pilot and all he could do was sit back and watch, he was just fed up with the gang life, but he couldn't stop himself, so he continued to walk towards the Salandit.

Shuddering in fear, he handed him the bag swiftly. Standing back, he waited for Ren to take it. "J-just leave me alone! I only stole it to pay my debt! Just take it!" Hopping the fence, still trembling, he dashed back home.

Kole had noticed his bag gone soon after and used the aura to search for it, finding Ren fighting for his bag. He was confused by the action but grateful. He ran over, getting on a roof the shorten the trip and hopped down next to the Umbreon."Hey you're the Umbreon from gym class Right? Thanks for getting my bag, i saw it through aura" He explained

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Yeah, ok next time keep an eye on your bag ok" He the used Shadow Sneak and vanished, reappearing outside his house. He entered his dad was asleep on a chair and his mom was at work, so he headed up to the roof and lay there staring at the sky.

"Yeah" He saw the umbreon start to disappear. "wait hold o-" But he had already vanished. Kole huffed and walked around the city eventually wandering through Ren's neighborhood keeping a track of all the auras since this was gang territory when he felt a familiar one

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren saw the Kole walking around, 'what the hell is he doing here' he thought. As this thought was flying around his head he saw his gang (a Houndoom, a Gengar and a Seviper) lead by Hunter (houndoom). They were going to attack Kole he had to stop them, all this gang stuff had gone on far too long.

"So you're the gang i heard runs this area. Where's the Shiny umbreon? Don't matter. I'm not challenging you I just wanna good fight" He said. He looked around for anyone else around still keeping focused on Ren