• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon School

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Axe couldn't stop thinking about the battle earlier that day. He thought this could be a year where he wasn't the bully... And Axe loved the thought. Axe walked to his room in a positive mood.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
"Looks like my room's right down the hall and it's still exactly the same. Well i'm gonna go to sleep so good night and good dreams." Blue said walking off to his room.

Charlie Walked into her room, bedazzled. It was 00:31 and she couldn't sleep, she walked down the corridor to get a drink, but noticed that Blues Room was next door to her's! She was so exited, she ran back to bed, turned the light off and fell asleep.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
After 5 minutes, Axe was bored of training. "This is boring... why did I think this was a good idea?" Axe said in his mind. He started heading back to his room.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Axe didn't reply but picked up a remote instead. he turned it on and the 2nd dot on the bottom of the remote flashed a blue colour. "Brings back memories," Axe thought in his mind.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
After a few minutes of playing Blue turned off the game and started to fall asleep. "I'm getting really tired now so good night and good dreams." Blue said to Axe.

Mint was crawling around in the roof of the school, waiting for the day to start. He stopped by the lunch room to snatch some food, and stuffed it into his bag. "Almost time to start, yes!" He chuckled to himself as he made his way over to the entrance of school.