• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon School

He hears nothing but his wooden pen, which weirdly makes him happy. He wonders "Are these guys very quiet or scared of me, like the last time I went to school?".

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
Blue woke up and noticed a strange Trevenent walking around and decided to talk to him. "Hey, you over there, what's your name?" Blue asked the Trevenent.

He says "WHAT?" before accidentaly make a tree explode. He apologizes with "Sorry, I just can explode or make something happen with wooden stuff when excited.".

"I know where it is, but whenever I try to see or go into the invisble school to me, it is all empty, like I can't feel anything, just pipes and wires below the first floor." What he means would be, to him, nothing is there but the wires and pipes that he can see or touch or even hear.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
"I can do some crazy things and maybe I can fix this." Blue said as his eyes started to glow with a strange blue light.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
"Oh, now I know what's going on. Follow me to my room. I know I can fix this." Blue said as he walked to his room.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
"I have a few 'secrets' that I don't normally show anyone, not even my friends but this time i'll show you." Blue told Trevor.

Tries to walk in, but mind starts getting dark thoughts before getting blasted back. "Ow!", he said when he landed off the school, but saw his hands were no longer on fire.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
"My friend makes portals but he knows not to mess with me so he closes the portals when i'm around." Blue said looking around.

"Wait, if my hands had stopped being on fire after I got blasted off where the school would be... That means the curse only works on the school!". He puts his book away and starts reading his other book "Dark Magic Portals, by Elite Four Will".