• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon School

Mint sighed with relief, keeping it quiet and consistent with his normal breathing. He began edging toward a vine slowly, halting when he thought someone was watching him.

"Oh huh oh no ph no no no you didn't do anything" he said quickly "I just had no friends before now that why I moved" he said quietly he felt like he could trust lunar with anything he didn't know why but he did

Kiralee walked to the nurse where she found Lunar, Solar and... Mint. "You both did great" she said. Kiralee turned to mint, "Look... Are we friends or not? I just want to know" Kiralee asked.

Blitz peeked in on them from down the hall hoping everything is alright and no one sees him. He wanted to go up and talk to them but was just to shy. So instead he just walked away.

Blitz got startled when he heard someone and turned around. He sees a Lurantis was calling him and thought to himself, 'Book it!' The Pikachu ran as fast as he could.

"HEY!" Kiralee yelled, he might be up to no good. She chased after him and quickly caught up. She was fast.
"Where are you going?" She said, she ran up the wall and in front of the pikachu, blocking his path.

Blitz stopped on his track as the Lurantis stopped in front of him. He said nothing and started to back up a little bit with his head facing down.

Kiralee realised how rude and frightening she was being. She walked forward and bent down. "Im sorry, my name's Kiralee, whats yours?" She said, smiling.

Blitz still said nothing for a little bit. Eventually, he brought his eyes up a little bit and said, "Umm.... m...my....n-name is.... B.....b.... Blitz...."

Blitz just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "I...I'm... s-sorry for running...," he said, "I... j-just...got scared... That's all..."

Blitz began to smile a little. "But...you must've been....in an early year..." he said and starts to lower his head back down, "I'm...in my eleventh...and I'm still shy..."

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
Name: Blue
Species: Lucario
Year: 2
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Force Palm, and Headbutt

Blue walked in wondering where he was.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"To be honest, I don't know... I actually moved here this morning," Axe told Blue. "Maybe they would know," Axe said pointing to Kiralee and Blitz.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
"Well it's my 2nd year here and everything about this school is different. I guess i'll just try to find my old room, I really gotta get to sleep." *Blue then walked off to find his old room*

Charlie was finished with her math test, but saw a young lucario in the corner of her eye. He Caught her intrest, so he walked over to him. "Hi there! I'm Charlie" Said Charlie, Blushing. "I guess your new around here"