• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon School

Kiralee watched from the shadows as a bunch of new students as they chatted among themselves. She had been sick the last few days and she's came back to find them here. Kiralee was basically the Pokemon who knows everything about everyone. She was pretty friendly and very sneaky, she could get you what you wanted.

She walked over to the group, "I'm Kiralee, and you are?" She said.

Kiralee noticed that an injured Pokemon lay beside them. "I have some energy restorer of that would help" she offered, pulling out a bottle.

"he thought it would be smart to battle boss." Lunar said "I never battle boss myself and I kind of want to, to be perfectly honest. Mostly because I want to battle in general." Lunar explains

Mint saluted the Kiralee, the smile dropping from his face. "Hello, Kiralee. It's been a while." He turned to smile at Lunar. "Yes, he is rather strong. He is a worthy opponent."

Solar looked at lunar and smiled "if you wanted to battle so much battle me" he said knowing he'll get destroyed but she wanted to battle so as long as she was happy so was he

"He should be fine" Kiralee said. The number of times she'd watched Pokemon get beaten up by this one Pangoro in year 5 was way bigger than it should be. She was included in that group of kids, back when she was a fomantis.

"I'd like to battle somebody here" Kiralee said, "If anybody's up for a challenge"

Mint rolled his eyes and prepared to leave, perceiving the conversation was almost over. He grasped a rope and began shimmying up to report to his superiors, stopping to glance at Blitz. He stopped when Kiralee started talking about him, and dropped to the ground. "Yes, it's me." Mint saluted jokily.

(OOC. Sounds good. They probably in like year 3. Maybe Mint picked a fight with a Pangoro and Kiralee bailed him out, and got hurt in the process. BIC)

Mint giggled at a thought that popped into his head, but kept his focus on everyone around him. He was especially watching for stray attacks from the close battle and sudden moves from the pokemon who weren't fighting. His feet shifted as he attempted a classic smile to ward off suspicion.

He recovered looked up and saw the dark pulse "gord no" he took the hit and had a relatively large cut across his chest he then coughed up some blood he smirked got up "my last ditch attempt" he said to himself he ran straight at lunar jumped over her head and unleashed a dark pulse with the rest of his strength

Mint glanced toward Solar and whispered "Teleport in hall five." A Drowsee appeared for a moment, and teleported Solar into the nurse's office, leaving Mint behind. His smile faltered, and he muttered "You forgot me..." There was no response from the physic type, and he lost his temper slightly.

The nurse started a checkup on Solar and finished tending to him in no time. The Drowsee teleported him back to Lunar and performed a familiar salute before leaving, Mint yelling at it but it paid no heed.

"What Drowsee?" Mint bluffed, and crossed his arms. He looked for any chance of escape, but the other pokemon would probably catch him before that happened, even though the vines were within reach.