• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon School (RP)

Crescent grinned softly, gazing down at her drawing. There weren't many Pokemon in the photo, maybe a blurry shop vendor or two, but most of the detail was in the buildings. The only color was in the shading, pastel and dark to give the drawing some depth but most of it remaining white and cleanly sketched. The detail in it was astounding for someone so young, though if anyone had ever seen Crescent's room and house her skills would make sense. She smoothly printed her name in a semi empty corner with a silvery pen, and added a little Crescent moon next to it. With a giggle to herself, she covered the drawing with another paper to protect it before sitting back, subtly checking her Pokedex.

(@BlueMew392)
Midnight then remembered that she hadn't put her signature on the paper so she put her name neatly in cursive in the top right corner. She began shading a bit and glancing at the clock to see how much time they had left. "You may also use the back if you would like to," Mrs. Lawrence said as she looked around the room.

Xanthya lookee up at the teacher, cocking a brow.
"Oh, cool." She flipped her paper over and began drawing what was presumably a Pangoro, judging by how tall the lines were. Perhaps she was drawing herself when she evolves? Oh well, she continued drawing, adding occasional lines and edges.

Soon, it was seen that Xanthya was most definitley drawing a Pangoro, though it was somewhat difficult to decide wether or not it was her or just a normal Pangoro. She colored in parts of the Pangoros fur in which it would've been black, but of course it was only but a dark gray because she forgot her color pencils that day and had only but her pencil.

As the period went on, Zenix was almost done drawing a picture of a Flareon, which is his mother. He didn't really know what else he would draw so he decided to draw his mother. Once he was finished drawing, Zenix wrote his name in the top right corner of the paper.

Midnight flipped the page and began drawing an Umbreon, putting in almost every detail. Then she began to color it, using a black colored pencil. Instead of putting yellow or blue she put red runes and the left eye yellow and the right eye blue.

Perking up at the mention of being able to draw further, Crescent quickly pulled another paper out and sketched in a feverish fashion. She may not have lived in her home region for very long, but she most certainly remembered how Eevees there looked. And so that was what she drew, fully grown Eevees with long tails and necks, thin and trimmed fur, every aspect of them lean and graceful, even with their wide and muscled chests. She sighed gently once she finished shading it gently. She wished she was like the Eevee in her drawing. She was soft and round, no muscle to be seen and none of her limbs were long. She wasn't graceful, and she wished she had the pastel coat instead of her bright and shiny silver fur. Nevertheless, she still signed her name plainly in the corner with her pencil, before resting her head in her arms on her desk.

Midnight's ears perked when she heard Crescent sigh and she glanced at Crescent to see her laying on her arms. She looked back at her pictures and quietly sighed. She put the paper at the corner of her desk and put her head on her desk.

Crescent didn't look up as the teacher walked around and collected the drawings, merely waiting in anticipation. She packed her pencils away, and pulled up her hood before the bell rang, signaling the end of the class. Quickly grabbing her things, she raced off to her next class, AP Pokemon Study. Well, she didn't race there, she race out of the classroom sure, but once in the hall she slowed her pace, and walked leisurely.

Midnight did the same as Crescent, walking next to her. She heard a soft voice and looked up, seeing a Flareon in the hallway. "N-Now it is fifth p-period," she said quietly, looking down then she looked at Crescent. "What c-class do y-you have next?" She asked her with nervousness.

Crescent looked at Midnight from the corner of her eye, " I have A-AP Pokemon Study next-next" She replied, raising her voice about the din in the hallways. She shrunk into her hoodie, accidentally being shoved into Midnight by a rather rude passerby. "Watch it." She muttered, something flashing in her eyes for a second before she calmed down. She looked over at Midnight, quietly chuckling as if to apologize, though the contact nor Midnight's presence bothered her as much as she thought it would. In fact, Crescent just about forgot she was still slightly pressed up against the dark furred Eevee in the cramped hallways.

Once the teacher took Xanthya's drawing, she got up and swung her backpack over her shoulder, now going to her own fifth period class; Lit. and comp class. Or just some fancy words for writing class.

She entered her classroom, taking a vacant seat near the back of the class.
"I wonder if this is gonna be boring like the one back at my old school..." Xanthya grumbled, setting her backpack down at her feet. Now, she sat there, patiently waiting for class to start.

Zenix watched as the teacher picked up his drawing. When the bell rang, he put all of his stuff in his bag and walked of the class. He then made his way to his next class, History.

Midnight heard Crescent but she wasn't disturbed at all. In fact, she was far more comfortable with Crescent than she thought she would be. She didn't even know that Crescent and her were brushing against each other. "History," she said with a smile. When they reached the History room Midnigt waved at Crescent. "Bye," she muttered then she walked into History, sitting in the right corner of the class.

As Volt left his fourth class and started walking to his fifth class. Mega evolution was his least favorite class but it was the top priority for most Pokemon to get a good grade on. The last time he was in a Mega evolution class every single student but Volt was a Pokemon with their final evolution having to mega evolve and most of those students teased him for that just because of his final evolution. When he walked into the classroom he already saw most of the students filled with Pokemon that have the potential to mega evolve.

Crescent absently waved at Midnight before reaching her own classroom. Sitting down in a secluded desk, she prepared herself for the class. She suddenly jumped from someone coughing beside her. Her head snapped up to stare at a large eyed, large eared Litten. "Yo, s'cool if I sit here?" He asked, tone completely casual, and despite have a loud voice, well, to Crescent he was loud, his tone was rather soft. Either way, he plopped into the seat next to her without waiting for an answer. Crescent actually puffed up her cheeks at this. Class barely started and why would he sit next to her, the entire classroom was empty!

Zenix entered History class and looked around. When he saw Midnight, he blushed instantly. 'I'm in the same class as her!?' He thought to himself. He slowly made his way towards her and sat next to her.

Rose left her class after the teacher picked up her paper, heading to her next class; History. She rather liked history, hence the small smile on her face when she walked down the hallway to the next classroom.
Walking to the door with the classrooms number that was the same as to her History class room number, she opened the door and walked in.
"... Hopefully this is the right history room..." She murmured, quickly claiming an empty seat for herself.

Midnight watched as Zenix sat next to her, a blush on his face. She wondered why he was blushing and had a confused expression. She didn't mind History and Zenix being in her class made it somewhat better for her though she didn't know why.

Zenix glanced at Kuro and then looked down, still blushing. He then slowly turned back to Midnight. "S-So umm... we h-have the same c-class...." He said nervously.

Blaze didn't finish tracing. He sighs and whisper to himself "I will finish it tommorow.". He walks to his sixth period wich is cooking. He enjoys cooking due his brother.

(This is the fifth period)
Midnight nodded, a light blush growing on her cheeks. "Y-yes, w-what is your n-next class?" She asked, looking at Zenix after getting her Hitory notebook out and a pencil.

"M-my next class i-is Mege E-evolution Study," Zenix stuttered, after getting his notebook and pencil. He still maintained his blush and his heart was starting to beat faster.

((OOC: Wasn't the Incineroar expelled? And this is fifth period now))
BIC:
Midnight looked up and saw Rowl sitting in the front row, her blush growing deeper than she looked down. She began thinking of the note and her heart began beating faster. She swallowed the lump in her throat when the History teacher, Ms. Thompson, walked in. "Good morning evening class, my name is Ms. Thompson and I will be your History teacher for the year," she said as she set a few stacks of paper on her desk. "I'm going to take roll now," she said then she began listing names.

Sol tapped his pencil in anticipation. He couldn't believe it, he'd been occasionally observing his neighbor, much different than stalking mind you, for the few months since he'd first moved in. Now he was finally meeting her! He bit his lip, C'mon Sol, you can do this, just be polite and introduce yourself! He turned to her, an easygoing grin on his face as he attempted to make himself look as appealing not flirty, he'd moved past that damn it as possible. "I'm Sol by the way~" He purred gently, holding out a hand. Crescent stared at the kitten, absolutely flabergasted with him.

What was this, why was he doing this? Seriously, what did he have to gain? She was antisocial, buried in a black hoodie and practically glaring icy daggers at him right now. She quickly cleared her head. Her life was different now. People weren't out to get her now, and besides, he was probably new and social and just wanted to make friends.

With a sigh, she softened her face, though never smiling. She even lifted her face enough that the edge of her hood just barely brushed the tops of her faintly glowing eyes, yet keeping her face in a dark shadow. "Hi." She greeted in a deep voice, placing her hand in his and firmly shaking once, before quickly withdrawing. "Crescent." She replied.

Sol grinned, showing off his pearly baby fangs. "Y'know, I can't exactly tell with that emo hood of yours, but from what I can see your fur looks really pretty." He complimented, no patronizing, no antagonizing, his voice holding nothing but genuine admiration and the compliment was no less than sincere. But still, Crescent felt the blood rush to her face, turning her ears and face and neck crimson. She jerked her head away from the Litten. He may not have realized it, or maybe he didn't, but the flirting was an automatic turn off for Crescent.

Besides, her fur wasn't that pretty. More like a curse upon her existence.

She didn't have much time to really contemplate anything else. as the class began to trickle in and the teacher, an Archeops, began the lesson. He had a loud enthusiastic voice, like the Litten next to her, and she already felt like crawling into a hole and never returning.

Sol frowned, he didn't do anything wrong, did he? Surely he had improved since his old days of being a bully! Half hearted, he muttered when his name was called, and slowly took notes, half paying attention, half staring at the hood of the Eevee next to him. He wished he could just look at her again, apologize, and get to know her...

Rose waited patiently for her name to get called, shyly looking down into her paws fiddling around with a blue pen. A light blush grew on her cheeks, not from embarrassment but rather from shyness of being surrounded by so many obnoxious people.
Seeing how she went to a private school before all of... Well... This.
Once the teacher called her name, she lifted her paw in the air, ever so quietly replying with, "... I'm here..." She looked up, her light pink gaze meeting with the teachers before she looked back at her desk. Her tails wagged slowly behind her.

Crescent barely paid attention to he bare basics of the class. Drawing her notes and limiting her writing as much as she could. A lot of it was theory, because Pokemon were constantly changing, it made it hard to pinpoint exactly where and how Pokemon came to be. Especially with new species and legends being found recently, different dimensions...

Sol wrote feverishly, not wanting to fall behind on his first day. This was a new school, new start, new life, and he wasn't going to regress to his old ways.

Midnight's ears perked at the call of her name and she raised her paw, her deep blush slowly fading. She looked down at her notebook, nothing in the History note page and her tail curled around her back legs and front when she set them on her chair.

When Zenix's name was called, he looked up at the teacher and raised his paw. He then looked at his notebook and thought about what happened today. He recalled what Crescent about telling an adult and thought to himself, 'I don't think....I can do it.....'

As expected most of the students started to tease Volt of not being able to mega evolve at its final evolution. As Volt kept on getting teased he instantly put on headphones just so he couldn't hear the other Pokemon. He usually is not bothered by many things but being teased not being able to mega evolve was one of the most annoying things he ever hears in his life. Only his mother was able to mega evolve which was an Amphoras with a pink skin color instead of yellow. The mega evolution teasing kept on going "Whats a Pokemon doing in this class if it can't even mega evolve at its final evolution?" A Combusken asked an Electrike. "I'm happy they sorted out this way so we can tease these Pokemon that can't mega evolve like us. Luxray is not even a strong final evoluti-" Before the Elektrike could finish the sentence Volt decided to jump directly up to its face and knock it back to the wall with a strong forced iron tail.

Midnight quietly sighed as she looked at the teacher as Ms. Thompson when she finished roll call. "Alright, I'm going to write down a few notes and I would like you to write them down as well," she said as she began writing some notes down. Midnight did as she was told by the Raichu.

(OOC: I actually had a teacher named Ms. Thompson in 8th grade. Lol)
Zenix snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Ms. Thompson. He opened up his notebook and started taking notes.

(Lol)
Midnight glanced at Zenix then Ms. Thompson then she quickly wrote down the rest of the notes. She was thinking about the notes and the events that had happened while they were supposed to be eating t Lunch.

(( OOC: Yes but that is where he will sit when he gets back))
BIC:"Great just great I evolve on the first day of school Idon't even know how this even happens so I might as well hang out with the popular kids now" Rowl said to himself. "And I thought I was gonna stay like that forever ha" Rowl said as he laughed and walked up to a group of popular pokemon.

Crescent almost cried in relief when the bell rang, running out the door. Not that she was looking foreword to AP Battle, but she was just too goddamn nervous around that Litten. She turned a sharp corner, leaning over, placing her hands on her knees and panting in relief. She smiled lightly, the hood shadowing its almost eerie whiteness and her fangs from view. At least she had lost-

"Hey Crescent wait up!" Sol yelled, skidding on his heel as he turned the corner. He ran up to the hunched over Eevee, who straightened into a stiff board once he called her. "Hey... why'd ya leave so fast? I barely got the chance to really get to know you and to be honest you're probably the one Pokemon I like so far in this school and-"

"Will you stop!" Crescent turned a sharp 180, tilting her head back to look up at the taller Pokemon. "You're too oblivious to get the hint, aren't toi? What is it wiz you malez alwayz flirrting wiz every fille you lay ta yeux on? Leave me alone!" Her voice got louder, and her mixed accent more strong.

(( OOC: Yes but that is where he will sit when he gets back))
(OOC: But how will he come back if he's expelled?)
Zenix heard the bell ring and put his stuff in his backpack. "S-see ya later," he said to Midnight with a slight blush and left the classroom. He was making his to Mega Evolution Study until he heared a familiar voice mixed with a familiar accent. He went towards it, turned to a corner and saw Crescent, who was not happy, with a Litten. "U-umm, i-is there a problem?" He asked shyly.

"Woa woa woa, chill, dude!" Sol softly exclaimed, his voice quiet as his ears flattened. He held his arms up in surrender, "I honestly don't understand why you're so upset... and I wasn't flirting!" He shuffled closer, reaching out to gently touch her shoulder, "Seriously, what was I doing wrong?" But of course, suddenly a dark Zorua turned the corner, and Sol snapped back his hand.

Crescent quickly turned her head, causing her hood to flip back some, exposing her silver face. Once Zenix rounded the corner, her lips twitched upwards before remembering her anger at the tall Litten beside her. "Notzing is the matter." She snapped coldly, not even looking at the Pokemon next to her.

Zenix got a bit scared at Crescent's cold response and took a step back. "S-sorry... I-I just....thought I a-ask..." He said as he slowly walked away. 'Great job Zenix, you got her mad,' he thought to himself.