• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon School (RP)

Crescent felt the aura around the Eevee next to her relax some before turning dark again, though it was no longer projected towards the class, or her for that matter. No one seemed to notice she was shiny yet, and all would be well. The lesson began, and she furiously sketched her notes, every image having meaning and making perfect sense to her, avoiding using words as much as possible.

Midnight sighed angrily but quietly and put her pencil down since there were no notes to write anymore. He glanced at the teacher then around the classroom with her red eyes. She looked a tad bit longer at Crescent and saw a small bit of sparkle in her fur and became curious about the Eevee once again. She looked back down at her notebook, going over the notes in her head to try to remember them.

Crescent stopped her feverish scribbling, able to give her poor paws a rest after drawing out most of her notes. Idly, out of habit, she hit her bell with her paw, listening to its melody before hitting it again as soon as it was silent. She was glad she was calmed by the bell, feeling the dark Eevee staring at what little fur she had exposed. She felt a little nervous, but assured herself that she was tucked into the black hoodie enough to ward of suspicion of inference.

Her head snapped up sharply as her name was called, the hoodie sliding back slightly as her name was called. Quickly adjusting, she concentrated on her next words, removing her accent. "Yes Mr. Blu?"

"Are you familiar with the discovery and origins of Mega Evolution?" Crescent nodded, knowing that honesty was of upmost importance. A few moments of awkward silence passed before she realized he was expecting her to answer. With a forlorn sigh, Crescent licked her lips before speaking again.

"Mega evolution for some time was unique to Kalos. The Mega Stones held untold power able to-to trigger evolution beyond the final sta-stages of certain Pokemon. E-every stone is unique to a certain P-Pokemon and requires a k-k-key stone to activate but even then the evolution is temporary.

Pokemon believe the first M-Mega evolution was a Lucario from a f-faraway land traveling with their companion. They also say that Mega Stones were created a-after the Great War in K-Kalos after a mysterious w-w-weapon was fired."

Crescent stuttered and wavered the more she spoke, her speech quiet and sluggish as she attempted to keep her own native Kalosian and Regional blended accent at bay. She gulped, lowering her head. "That-That's all I know, sir."

Midnight listene to Crescent ring her sooth bell which calmed her down a bit as well. Once Crescent started talking Midnight listened intently, every stuttered word her ear twitched though she understood why the girl was stuttering. She glanced at Crescent more than once to check on her until she was finished when she took her final glance and looked back down at her notebook.

"Hey is it lunch time yet because I am really hungry" Rowl said. as soon as the bell rang Rowl walked out of his classroom and went to his next teacher who took his class to lunch. "Yes I am starving" Rowl said. Rowl got his lunch and took his seat.

As soon as the bell rang Midnight began putting her things into her black bookbag with no urgency at all. She wasn't very hungry nor did she have very much to eat in her lunch. She sighed and began walking to Lunch though she did want to wait a bit for Crescent.

Blaze got his bag and left the class. He walk to the cafeteria, and find a spot to eat. He found spot near the window. He took his lunchbox out and begin eating his berry salad that he made early in the morning.

Crescent gasped in relief once the bell rang, quickly shoving her notes into their binder right into her book bag. Now it was lunch time. And she could always look forward to eating the lunches her mother made her. Slinging her bag aver her shoulder, she tucked herself up before racing to the door. Or, she tried to race to the door. She didn't make it. What I mean is she crashed into something along the way. That something being Midnight. The poor shiny went tumbling into the hallway, her backpack opened and a few things falling out, and lay sprawled on the floor in a daze.

Tyler feigned his submission to the Nurse, as she noticed that he was rather calm after a minute of being in the sweet scent. He saw the Nurse finishing up on writing the incident on her pink form, as she said to the two, "Well, since you two appear to be fine from this lovely smell that also happens to heal small Pokémon like you both, I suppose you're free to go then, but don't let this happen again... Or else, ahem... there will be some consequences involved."

Tyler gave a slight growl towards the Nurse and stomped out of her office, as the Aipom left for lunch in a panicked motion as soon as Tyler was out of his sight. Not realizing that it was already time for lunch, Tyler pounded his way towards his supposedly next class; being the sector for mega evolution for gifted Pokémon.

He kicked opened the door and uttered a cry of rage towards the Lucario; who was likely the teacher for that class. He slammed the note on his desk after just reaching its top with a well timed, strenuous jump. The note's backside read:

Hello,

I apologize if this little seal student could not make it to his next class, as he had to go to the Nurse's Office. I would not like to specify what exactly happened in that incident of his since I'm sure no one would like to hear about a fight in this lovely academy.

Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this urgent letter.

−Doctor Meryl; Chimecho (AP Mathematics and Psychologist)

Before Midnight even got out of the classroom something or rather someone had bumped into her which made her fall and also Crescent's things to fly aroun everywhere. She jumped up and ran over to Crescent with worry as she began to pick a few of Crescent's things up. "A-are you okay? I-I'm s-sorry for being i-in your way," she said, putting a few books into stacks though she didn't know how anything was organized.

Zenix was relived that it was already lunch. He put his back into his back and walked out of the class. He was about to head to lunch, but he was pulled into an old janitor's closet that the school doesn't use anymore. When Zenix looked to see who it was, his eyes showed fear as it was the Purrloin and Minccino from before. Minccino was holding him in place while Purrloin stood in front of him with a smirk. "Hey there, did you miss us?" Purrloin asked sarcastically as she cupped his chin.

"It's fi-fi-fine." Crescent stuttered, not missing how the dark Eevee stuttered like her. It seemed she was a little misinformed, as the girl was actually rather kind since she frantically tried to help her gather her things. "D'or rien" she muttered gently, putting everything back into her bag since she never had rhyme nor reason to it anyways. She was fully ready to run out of the class, only to leap what felt like ten feet into the air and felt her soul leave her body as the seal like Pokemon behind her yelled in rage and slammed the door open.

Midnight jumped as well when a seal like Pokémon kicked the door open and slammed a note onto Mr. Blu's desk. She shrunk back to the floor, a motion she used when she was trying to hide from something. Though from the corner of her eyes she saw Zenix get pulled into a Janitor's closet and she was debating on whether to stay where she was or help Zenix if he needed it. Her eyes were full of fear and on the seal like Pokémon that was full of rage.

"Uh uhm we'll just be going now." Crescent didn't think before tugging Midnight out into the hall before the door to the classroom closed. Upon realizing she dragged the poor girl along with her, she gulped, debating running off before her father's voice rang in her head. Make some friends if you can, you'll be glad you did.

She sighed. "You-you're Midnight right? I mean that's what I heard during role at least." Crescent lowered her ears, speaking quickly.

Midnight was surprised that Crescent dragged her with her but she didn't mind getting out of there. "Y-yeah, y-you're Crescent r-righ-right?" she stuttered as her ears flattened as well and she looked at the floor. Then she remembered that Zeni was in a janitors closet and peered around Crescent toward the janitors closet with her ears still down but her eyes more worried than scared. She swallowed hard as she looked at Crescent and saw hat some of her fur was exposed and shone brightly in the hallway light. Her ears perked up and her eyes became filled with awe and curiosity.

Purrloin slapped Zenix's face and kicked his stomach. "P-please.... stop..." He asked weakly as he endured the pain. "Aww~, what're you gonna do freak? Fight me?" Purrloin asked with a smirked. Zenix looked down as he was still being held by Minccino. "I don't fight girls....." He said which both Purrloin and Minccino laugh. "Aww~, you're such a gentleman," Purrloin said sarcastically, "Which is why breaking you is so much fun."

"Huh" Rowl heard someone from the janitors closet. "Who is in there it sounds like Zenix" Rowl said to them. Rowl heard a bunch of arguing from in the closet." Zenix are you in there answer me." Rowl said in a frightened voice.

Zenix froze in place as he heard Rowl outside and stayed silent. Purrloin saw Zenix being scared and smirked. "Sorry, no one named Zenix here," Purrloin lied.

"Yeah Nice try Pearl you can't fool me" Rowl said to the Purrloin. "Rowlet" Rowl said as he used leaf tornado on the door. "Zenix c'mon lets go buddy." Rowl said to Zenix.

Crescent nodded, shrinking under Midnights gaze once she realized she could see her fur. She wasn't about to have her, cruddy in all honesty, disguise exposed. Quickly she turned away slightly, covering her fur again, eyes widening at the Rowlet with the red bow tie. He used a move on the door, blowing it open and revealing the occupants. Some rather unsavory looking normal types mostly, a few dark types, most notably the dark Zorua with a scar on his cheek being held down. Clearly they interrupted some sort of bully buisness.

Just the thought of those Pokemon getting away with such an action made Crescents blood unnaturally boil. Her eyes narrowed and whiskers flickered dangerously, she clutched her book bag to restrain herself and prevent her from doing something stupid. Ears perked up, she decided that if a thing went south, the door to Mr. Blu's room was right behind them, and if the bully's were smart they'd leave.

Though she may be a bit socially awkward, she wasn't weak in a fight. Nor was she scared of calling upon adults.

"Hey Zenix why we're you even in there anyway it is wierd for that to happen but, do you think that Pearl has a crush on you it has been going on and off all day right." Rowl asks Zenix.

Purrloin sighed at Rowl's statement. "Oh please, me like him," she said. She then noticed a shiny Eevee staring at them, which gave her the chills. "Let's go!" She said to Minccino. Minccino let go of Zenix and they both ran off, leaving Zenix lying on the floor while he recovers from the beating he took.

Crescent let her heated glare watch the two run off before turning to the now dubbed Zenix on the ground. She walked up to him and crouched, holding out a paw covered in the black cloth, hiding her face so the Zorua wouldn't see her fur. "Are you alright...?" She said in a voice barely above a whisper.

Zenix slowly opened his eyes and looked up to see a cloaked Pokemon. "Y-Yeah....I'm fine...." He said weakly. He tried to get up slowly but couldn't due to the pain.

Crescent frowned, before slowly hooking her hands under his arms and lifting slowly to let the poor Zorua lean against the wall. Her tail nervously twitched, and she hoped it was slipping out from beneath its hiding spot. "Please don't tell me that those guys do this normally." Her voice laced with firm anger, yet it remained quiet.

Zenix slowly got up and leaned against the wall. He heard the question and looked down, too afraid to answer. He really didn't want anyone to get involved in his bullying.

Crescent twitched, noticing how nervous Zenix looked. Overcome with an unusual wave of protectiveness, she spoke more confidently though her accent slipped through. "Zenix, regarde moi. You can't let dzis continue. Dzey won't stop unless you do somezing about it, d'accord?"

Zenix was a bit off put by Crescent's accent, but could still understand what she said. "I-I... can't...." He said in a nervous tone, "Besides..... it's not a big deal...."

"You can't? Or you won't?" Crescent bristled slightly, but remained calm. Gently, both her paws were on Zenix's shoulders. "Zenix dze more you let dzem do dzis the worse dzey'll be to you! Next time it'll be more dzan just a few bruises if dzey aren't stopped!"

Ok, maybe she was a little less than calm, if her accent becoming more prominent than ever was a sign. She inhaled deeply before continuing. "Zenix, your physical health is most certainly a big deal. You're going to go to the office or some ther adult and tell them! Alright?!" She nearly grew desperate towards the end, sounding like a pleading mother.

"I.....I......" Zenix started but became very hesitant to say anything else as tears began to for. He then proceeded to hug Crescent as the tears began to fall.

Crescent stiffened and recoiled from the sudden action. Biting her lip, she slowly hugged Zenix back. She didn't notice her hood had fallen back, fur sparkling with a glittery iridescence in the light it took only a few minutes before she felt his wet tears soak her hoodie before she hugged him back for real. She tightened the hug, being mindful of him being hurt, and squeezed him to comfort him best she could. She murmered nonsense in French, at a loss for whatever else she could do to calm him.

"Oh Sh-" Rowl said but stopped himself before he could finish his sentence."Zenix Are you ok." Rowl said to Zenix."Zenix You're my best friend I won't let this happen again though ok" Rowl said to Zenix.

Zenix nodded at Rowl's statement while still hugging Crescent and crying. After a minute of crying, Zenix slowly stopped and looked up at Crescent and said, "Thank you." He was then surprised to find out that Crescent is a shiny Eevee.

Midnight watched as Crescent went over to Zenix and Crescent, Zenix hugging Crescent with her hood down and him soaking the rest of it. She decided to stay quiet and let them have the moment while Crescent wasn't stuttering and being so close to someone she didn't know.

Crescent felt uneasy from Zenix's surprise, her ears free from their confines and flicked around in the air. Wait. Her eyes widened as she yanked her hood back on and practically blinding herself. Ears plastered to her head, she seemed to shrink in on herself.

"I-I... Uhm.... Oh mon Dieu..." She muttered, her stutter returning. And suddenly, she was saved by the lunch bell. It had really been that long? No matter, she coughed awkwardly. Hurriedly bidding the group goodbye to attempt being polite and raced to her class. Hear pounding, it felt like her smooth bell couldn't calm her this time.

Midnight looked at Rowl and blinked rapidly, wondering how normal he was at the moment. The bell rang and she watched Crescent leave and Midnight did the same, nodding at the males in a polite manner as she ran to her next class, glad that she didn't have to say anything to anyone besides Crescent.

"I feel dizzy from that teaf lornado" Rowl said as he fainted. "You move out of my way small pokemon." Said an Incineroar."Hahastupid kid fall to me." Incineroar laughed as he walked down the hall.

Crescent slid into her next class, Art, long before anyone else. Probably due to the fact she wasn't with friends or packing her lunch. Speaking of which. Finding a corner to herself, she dug her lunch out and began scarfing it down as quickly as she could to calm her hunger before the teacher arrived. She hated being hungry.