• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon School (RP)

Midnight arrived in the Art soon after Crescent and sat next to her. She wasn't very hungry and she watched Crescent gulp nearly every bite without chewing, or at least as far as Midnight could see, which didn't make her any hungrier. "I-it s-seem we're I-in the s-same class again," she said, knowing that she stuttered a bit out of nervousness.

"ow my leg" Rowl said as he had to leave school early. " Incineroar RaoRenicni please come to the office please" the principle said.
" I didn't break that kids leg I don't even kno-oh come on" Incineroar says while watching proof evidence.

Crescent looked up, her mouth filled with her lunch, almost choking when she heard Midnight's quiet stutter next to her. Crescent nodded and continued eating until she was nearly finished. She dug through, pulling out her Pokepuff desert before remembering she hadn't seen Midnight eat. "Do-do you want this?" She asked, sliding the treat over.

When the bell rang, Zenix snapped out of it and watched Crescent leave. A few seconds later, Zenix made his way to Art class. When he arrived, he was shocked to see Midnight and Crescent. He tried to avoid making eye contact with them due to being embarrassed of what happened earlier. He then slowly made his way to the other corner seat.

Midnight didn't want to be rude and refuse the treat so she nodded with a smile. "T-thank y-you," she stuttered as she nibbled on the Poképuff. She glanced around and saw Zenix, waving to him as she swallowed a piece of Poképuff. She then looked down at her table and continued to nibble her Poképuff that Crescent had given her.

Last edited:
Crescent smiled gently when Midnight accepted her offer. Looking over her shoulder, she had noticed Midnight wave at Zenix on the opposite side of the room. The room was only just begun to be filled with noisy, meaningless chatter that hadn't been finished at lunch. She debated whether or not to move seats next to him, much to her own surprise though she simply pegged it over her own protectiveness. But, he looked ashamed as he looked everywhere but over near her and Midnight.

She frowned slightly. If she didn't make the move now, the seats would be filled. Besides, she'd just move there to act like a shield, from the rest of the class that is. She shakily gathered her things and slowly sat next to Zenix, not making eye contact out of her own nervousness.

Midnight watched Crescent sit next to Zenix, seeing why Crescent did so. She didn't know why Crescent had the protectiveness over Zenix but Midnight decided to follow Crescent, gathered her things, and sat in front of Zenix. She nibbled a bit more on her of the Poképuff that Crescent had offered her with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Hey It is a Eeveen tinier poke'twerp." The Incineroar says."Aww do you miss the stupid rowlet is he your boyfriend or something." Incineroar laughs at Midnight

Zenix noticed that Crescent sat next to him and Midnight sat in front of him, which made him blush. "Y-You don't...h-have to sit n-near me...." He said to Crescent. His blush then disappeared when an Incineroar came in and started making fun of Midnight. "L-Leave her a-alone...." Zenix mumbled to the Incineroar.

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it little boy" Incineroar said. "Without that rowlet of your's you won't stand a chance against me." Incineroar says to Zenix. " This Eevee is cute except she is a small baby pokemon" Incineroar says. "Bye losers" Incineroar says while laughing as he goes.

Midnight ignored the Incineroar until he was being mean to Zenix. "Hey, leave him alone and I can handle everything perfectly fine," she growled as she walked up to the Incineroar with a glare.

Ooc: school work was slowing me down and gonna post that I was in class. If you guys don't mind.

Bic: While Blaze was sketching he heard a commotion. He saw an evee with a black fur glaring. He stopped what he doing, and try his best to stop it before it get worse.

"Roar" Incineroar said as he use a fire breath in a circle to trap the four in it.
"Stop it leave the-m alone" Rowl said but he wasn't a rowlet anymore.
"Dartrix" Rowl said as he put out the flame.

Midnight was surprised of the fire but when it disappeared she saw Rowl who had evolved into a Dartrix. "R-Rowl?" She asked with a look of confusion as she looked at Rowl, now a Dartrix.

Crescent gulped and whimpered as the fighting took place, especially with the class so close to starting. The teacher could walk in at any minute.... Wait she thought, glancing up only just slightly, something popping into her head. White pupils faintly seeming to glow from the shadows that shrouded her head, she spoke slowly to avoid stuttering, her plan wouldn't work if the Incineroar heard her weak voice. "I'd stop if I were you. The class is close to starting, and I don't think you want to be caught burning half the class down with four well done young kids inside it, now do you?" She gulped to herself. Oh now she wished she didn't say a thing. She kept her gaze firm, but in the inside her heard was racing. Today would be the day she died. She knew it.

Midnight's ears perked at the sound of Crescent's voice and she nearly sighed in relief. "Rowl, don't attack either, it's against the school rules so both of you might get expelled or worse," she told the Dartrix with a straight face and steady eyes.

"Uh oh" Incineroar said.
"Incineroar started a fire Rowl said.
"Nuh uh he put out my fi-i mean - uh- danget I am expelled am I" Incineroar says knowing the answer.
"Yup the whole class and teacher said.

Midnight nearly sighed in relief when the teacher came in. The teacher was a tall Smeargle that stopped the fighting. "You will go to the front office and wait for your punishment," Mrs. Lawrence said to the Incineroar with a stern expression. Midnight went back into her seat, looking between Crescent and Zenix. She sat down and looked at Mrs. Lawrence before getting her sketch pad out.

(@Skyler Stoner please put a form in the discussion and I will accept you and please don't double post)
Midnight began doodling on the first page while she waited for Mrs. Lawrence to give out instructions. Mrs. Lawrence looked at the class, a smile on her face. "Okay, class. I'm Mrs. Lawrence and I will take attendance at this moment," Mrs. Lawrence said then she began listing names. Once she got to Midnight she raised her hand and Mrs. Lawrence marked her name. "Zenix?" Mrs. Lawrence asked, looking around the room for the owner of the name.

(@Crazytrainer33 Crescent is already sitting next to Zenix)
Mrs. Lawrence nodded as she marked Zenix's name off. "Crescent?" She asked as she looked around the room for Crescent. Midnight looked at Crescent to see someone else standing next to Zenix and asking him a question. She looked back at her little doodling which had sharp ends almost everywhere and there was some curling and curving around the page.

"Here" Crescent squeaked, voice cracking in the middle. She still couldn't believe what she had just done. Shakily breathing, she clutched her sides and doubled over, staring at her desk in absolute fright, trying to calm herself down but not daring to move her paws and start ringing her soothe bell. She kept gasping and panting to herself quietly, but was beginning to run short of breath.

Suddenly, a Pancham opened the door and entered the classroom.
"S-Sorry I'm late! I'm new here!"
With her arms spread out she grinned. "Ah, so these are my classmates, eh? An interesting bunch, all of ya are!" She laughed and took a vacant seat, setting her backpack beside the desk.
"Name's Xanthya, just so all of ya know." Xanthya flashed her classmates a smile and settled down, eagerly waiting for class to start.
She saw a Dartrix and a Inceneroar leave, catching her attention.
"Ah, so somethin' just went on and I was too late to witness it? Oh well, I'll just ask around then..."

And so she did.
By poking the closest Pokémon next to her.
"Oi', can you let me in on any details of what just went on between those two Pokémon there?" She asked, pointing at the two leaving Pokémon.

Midnight jumped at the sound of a new voice but her ears remained on Crescent. She looked at Crecent while glancing at the newcomer. "Crescent, it's alright," she whispered for only Crescent to hear. Unfortunately for Midnight the only vacant seat was next to her so she looked at the newcomer with a slight glare. "It's none of your business, it was nobody's business besides ours," she muttered, the slight glare in her dark red eyes making her seem intimidating. Midnight didn't know if Xanthya would make fun of her black fur that was so unusual for an Eevee but she wasn't going to take her chances. She wanted to help Crescent but she didn't know how to so she just looked at Crescent, sympathy in her eyes.

Xanthya looked back at Midnight with a rather cool look, an amused look on her sm0l face.
"Now, who said school rumors don't go around quickly? I can just sorta ask around if I wanted to, unless if this happens to be some..."
She cringed just thinking about it.
"... p r i v a t e s c h o o l . Ech."
She went back to looking around the classroom, twirling a pencil around in her paws. Really, Xanthya just wanted to know what was going on just to have some knowledge that other students don't have.
"Anyway, when's this class gonna start?"

Midnight sighed and looked at Xanthya. "This is not a private school and the class starts when Mrs. Lawrence is finished with role. Mrs. Lawrence will start the class when she wants to," she whispered then she looked down at her desk. "Alright class! I will give you a sheet of paper and I want you to draw anything," she said with a smile as she passed out a sheet of paper. When Midnight got her paper she began to random sharp edges with curles and curves, similar to the one she drew on her sketch pad but not the same.

Crescent looked up at Midnight. She nodded shakily but her breathing didn't improve much. At least until she got her paper. Deeply sighing, she began drawing a familiar scene to her. One of the towns from her home region, not Kalos. She drew in as much detail as she could, some happy memories flooding in and causing her to smile softly. She loved that town...

Midnight finished her drawing and looked up at Mrs. Lawrence to see what she could do in the mean time then she looked down and sat silently. She glanced at Crescent to see her smiling at her picture. From the angle Midnight was at she couldn't see what the picture was but she could see the way it made her happy so Midnight left that alone. She traces her work, adding a few things that she thought belonged on the paper.

The door to the classroom opened, a small, feminine figure walking in. An Alolan Vulpix, to be exact. She was short, but not too short, a light pink hue tinting said figures cheeks.
A transfer student, perhaps?
Hana, er, Rose, was a bit flustered, most likely from being late to her first class ever at this school.
"... Er... Hello... I'm Rose..." She muttered, not exactly wanting to draw any attention to herself and sat down in an empty desk placed in front of a Panchams. Looking around the room, she guessed that they were supposed to be drawing... Well... Something.
So she decided to go with the flow and set her bag down beside her and began drawing some flowers, seeing how she had such an admiration for them.

Xanthya peered up from her paper and saw the Alolan Vulpix sitting down, brows raising almost instantaneously when she caught a glimpse of said Alolan Vulpix's face. A light blush of her own developing beneath her fur.

"Woah... She's cute."
She stared on in awe before eventually catching herself at a girl and smacked herself.
"C'mon, Xany, get with the program!" Xantha muttered to herself, hands balling up into fists.
She looked around and remembered that the teacher said for the class to draw something. Anything.

"Alright class! I will give you a sheet of paper and I want you to draw anything."
The teachers words echoed in Xanthya's head over and over again.
" Anything. "
" Anything. "
" Anything. "

Suddenly, an idea sprung into her sm0l mind.
Why not draw the beauty that was the Alolan Vulpix sitting in front of her?
And so she did, first starting out with the basic shapes before eventually adding on more and more details and lines and whatnot.

Though she wasn't the best at drawing, Xanthya was still quite skilled for someone as young as her.

As class was going on Volt was getting tired of going through the same phase over again every day. It was fun to him at first when he got into classes but right now classes for Volt seem tiring and boring to him he almost wanted to sleep. The teacher for the class was a Toucannon who was one of the younger teachers. He was always strict but not much Pokemon would get into trouble in his class so he seems like a calm teaching Pokemon. "Alright class who knows any sort affect happening in evolution?" the Toucannon asked all the Pokemon in the classroom. As some of the Pokemon raised their hands the Toucannon picked Volt. "Volt, do you have an answer?" the Toucannon asked Volt. "Sigh...an effect of Pokemon evolving could be some of its stats becoming better than they were before evolution," Volt answered a softly to the Toucannon.

(@DarkGallade you must make a form in the Discussion to post)
Midnight watched as an Alolan Vulpix walked in then she looked around the room. She noticed that Xanthya had a light blush on her cheeks and Midnight looked back at her picture.

Xanthya continued drawning said Alolan Vulpix, though didn't add exact details of her that being her face and instead left it blank for the time being.
She didn't add her signature or anything and left the rest of the picture blank, wanting her drawing to be anonymous.
"Well, so much for a first class here. This year will be a breeze!" Xanthya thought, a confident look replacing her blush.