• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon School (RP)

Crescent lowered her ears, great, now the Litten caused her to hurt Zenix's feelings. She brushed by the Litten, and Sol watched her leave dejectedly. With lowered ears, he dragged his tail behind him, hands in his pockets as he walked off to his next class.

"H-hey Zenix! Je suis désolé!" she ran up next to him, the sudden increase in her speed causing her hood to fall of her head, though she didn't notice. "I'm sorry.... that Litten just-just really made me so angry." She sighed gently, "What class are you g-going to next?"

Zenix looked up at Crescent and saw that her hood was off. "I-It's okay...." He said, "It was m-my fault for asking.... I have Mega Evolution Study next..... W-What do you have next?"

"Battle class." Crescent sighed gently, from what she had heard, everyone had to switch out into protective clothing. It was also built to allow the students to move as much as possible. Which meant her protective "gear" so to speak, her dark hoodie and pants, would have to be taken off and likely switched out for a tank top or t-shirt and shorts. Exposing her shiny fur was the last thing she wanted, people would stare, and whisper, and she couldn't handled that attention. Plus, it wasn't like there weren't other shinies, but she was the only Eevee from her region here, and she would stick out like a sore thumb.

Speaking of attention, as the hallway filled up while she walked with Zenix, a few other students pointed and whispered at her sleek muzzle, her tall ears, her strange eyes and most of all her fur. Crescent was confused until she finally caught on, squeaking as she hurried to pull her hood back over her ears, but with them sticking in the air she struggled to flatten them against her head so they'd stay plastered under her hoodie.

"Midnight c'mon over here" Rowl said to midnight.
"This is Jolt and Veon" Rowl introduced Midnight to a Jolteon and Vaporeon.
"Say hi c'mon please" Rowl Begged.

Zenix noticed other people looking at their direction and flattened his ears a bit. "C-Crescent, why are you being protective t-towards me?" He asked, "We j-just met, so why are you d-doing this?"

"Zenix come here buddy" Rowl called.
"I know I should be in class but I am having to much fun." Rowl exclaimed
"I am back my parents called the school and forced them to let me back so I am here haha." Incineroar said.
"Rowl where are you at buddy I just want to play" Incineroar said sarcastically.

Midnight hurried out of the door from History when she saw Rowl then Zenix and Crescent walking with each other and other Pokemon whispering to themselves. When Midnight herd her name called by Rowl her ear perked and she looked at him. "I-I have to g-get to Battle Class," she stuttered shyly as she began to hurry off to Battle Class but then she heard the Incineroar and growled. She approached the Incineroar with a glare and her teeth bared. "Leave him alone, keep your nose in your own business," she growled as she looked up at the much more taller Pokemon with a cold glare, despite her blood red eyes, and a growl that was very angry.

Managing to pull her hoodie back on, she sighed. Though the damage had been done, now the pass students wouldn't stop staring or talking. She really needed to distract herself before she started panicking- Oh wait, Zenix asked her a question, perfect! She looked over at him, registering her words, before pausing. "... I don't know." she answered, because honestly, she didn't. Something within her, just clicked and made her want to protect her odd aquantences. Zenix, especially. Maybe because he had been bullied in front of her?

"I mean, it's not a bad thing is it?" She asked warily, "I can't exactly say why, I just know that something in me just pushed me to protect you. I'm just as confused as you, because I've never felt like that to anyone else before." And she wished she could have stayed to hear Zenix's answer. But the bell rang, and her class was in the opposite direction.

Casting a glance to him, she quickly ran off, confused more than ever, and maybe slightly... sad?

Rose left the classroom rather more... Calmly than everyone else when the bell rang, announcing that the class was indeed over.
She looked at her schedule, and upon seeing that she had battle class next she began walking to that room in particular, not making any contact of the sort with anyone she came across in the hallway.
"... Why is everyone so... Loud?" Rose mumbled, tails swaying gently behind her small blue body.

Once she got to her battle class, she took a seat on a battle mat further away from everyone else, pink gaze quickly adverting from place to place out of sheer nervousness.

With a sigh, Crescent silently opened the gym doors and slipped in. She chose a relatively empty space and sat down on one of the mats. She hopes they'd would just be reading a course syllabus, give her some time to convince her parents to have her do independent PE so she wouldn't have to change and expose her shiny fur and most of all, her extremely different body type.

Meanwhile, in the opposite side of the room, Sol gulped. He wasn't sure he wanted to be noticed by Crescent just yet. But of course with his luck of course he had another class with her.

When the bell rang again she jumped and was startled by the noise and turned around. "Leave him alone, I've got to go to my class so bye," she said sternly before she ran off to Battle Class. Once she entered the class she saw Crescent was relieved, sitting next to her. "Am I late?" She asked quietly, looking around the room at all the other Pokemon though her eyes lingered on a particular Litten that looked more gentle and fragile than others. Her gaze landed back onto Crescent with soft blood red eyes though her eyes were slightly used to their cold look so they were slightly on edge.

Crescent shook her head. "No, I think we're still waiting for the teacher to begin." She whispered, feeling a bit more at ease with Midnight near her again. She eyed their teacher, a well built Simisage, with a silver whistle around their neck.

Sol nervously sat by himself, he tried striking up conversation with the Pokemon around him, but his heart wasn't into it. He shuddered, feeling someone stare at him. He turned his head and just caught the last of the red eyes that had been watching him. He flinched under the dark Eevee's gaze, who turned to talk to... Oh Arceus he had another class with Crescent.

Madoka wakes up in bed, realizing she's late to school. She rushes to the wardrobe to get changed, and puts on backpack. She puts the toast in the toaster, and while she's waiting for the toast, she brushes her teeth and puts her stockings and shoes on. The toast pops up, and she hears the school bell, so she rushes into the class with the toast still in her mouth.

(@Madoka's Trixx please put a form in the discussion)
Midnight nodded then she wearily looked at the teacher, wanting to keep away from the older Pokemon. She glanced at the Litten once again because out of the corner of her eye she noticed that he had looked at her. She looked dicrectly at him with a look that said 'stay away from me' yet it wasn't a glare, her gaze softer though she didn't know why.

"Hey Midnight this is last class right." Rowl asks Luna.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me Zenix Cresent and my two new friends because I am paying." Rowl asked.

Crescent looked up at Rowl, blinking. "I don't think my parents will let me tonight." She answered simply.

Sol gulped again when the dark Eevee found his gaze again, her look screaming 'back off'. Heart racing, he was calmed and relieved when the shrill whistle blasted the air around him into silence, and shattering his thoughts as well. Leaving him clear minded and startled, he stood to attention for the class. Grateful he had something else to worry about that wasn't... worrying.

Midnight jumped at the sound of Rowl's voice, breaking her gaze with Sol and looking at Rowl with suprise. Before she could answer a shrill whistle that made her ears flatten echoed through the room and she stood, all four legs stiff. "I don't know if I can. Also, this is sixth period. I'll tell you if I can or not later," she whispered to Rowl as she glanced at him then looked back at the floor. Her eyes held a hint of sadness as she thought of her empty yet ruined but livable house that she lived in and shuddered at the memory of watching it catch on fire then doing her best to stop the fire, which worked but the house looked bad from the inside and the outside.

Crescent frowned at Midnight, feeling the sadness radiate off of her, from how close she was standing at least. She would ask Midnight at the end of class, or school, maybe. The Simisage had a jokester quality about him. Cracking some sarcastic one liners as she quickly rabbled off an extremely paraphrased version of the syllabus. Then, with a very underhanded comment, he pointed the students to the locker rooms to get into their protective fitness gear, and Crescent audibly gulped. She knew it.

She dragged her paws to the lockers, where her things were thrown in and her gear lay squished in the bottom of the back, she had hoped that they would be unnecessary, but she was wrong. With a groan, "safe" inside the female lockers, she ripped off the bandaid and quickly removed her dark pants and hoodie. Her fur shined and sparkled as if it had been starved of air, casting silvery reflections off the metal lockers in front of her. With another groan, she slipped into the blank tank top and grey shorts that she was provided. They appeared to be woven out of some sort of dark, metal cloth, which made sense for a battle class. Her long tail brushed against the floor, and she glared at her reflection, ears sitting straight into the air and her odd eyes glaring right back at her. Shifting uncomfortable, she pulled her back and chest fur out of her shirt as much as she could, causing it to pool around the collar. She kept the collar on, and hoped the teacher would tell her to remove it. It's not like it was boosting her performance or anything.

Meanwhile, Sol was idly chatting in the locker room. Man, ever since getting chewed out by Crescent he had just been going downhill, feeling low and guilty. A Pignite and Quilava took notice of the developed muscles on him, and were having a "manly" chat with him that honestly made him despise them and their brains with every word coming from their mouths. His mind currently was still on trying to make it up to Crescent. Maybe he should convince his father to help him make cookies to bring to her house? He groaned, not even excusing himself from the two Pokemon still trying to one up each other, walking back out to sit on the mats.

Rei looked around, sighing, "So what now..." She said, continuing to look around, Rei tightened her bandages, and began to walk around, trying to focus, She just searched the place , then began to punch a wall, even though her hand were bloody already, "Bloody damn...." she muttered punching the wall harder, She smiled just a bit before stopping.

Midnight suddenly changed from her sad demeanor to a normal one, glaring at most people who looked at her. She walked into the ladies changing room and glanced at the shimmer in the wall and on the lockers and suddenly she knew that it was Crecent and relaxed slightly. She pulled a black tank top in with a pair of black shorts. Her fluffy yet straight tail hit the floor with a soft thud as she finished getting ready. She walked over to Crescent to see her glaring at her reflection. "Why are you glaring at yourself? You have beautiful fur," she asked with confused eyes.

Crescent flinched when Midnight walked over. She looked away from herself and gave Midnight a more or less fake smile. "Yea sure, it's pretty. But it's bright and flashy and draws too much attention. I mean look at me Midnight, if I didn't tell you otherwise I look like I have a bunch of genetic mutations. I'm a freak, I don't even grow like normal Eevee's, or any Pokemon ever."

Her voice croaked, and she gently looked at her reflection again. My fur isn't that pretty anyways. She thought to herself. Instead she sat on the metal bench in the middle of the locker aisle. "I don't want to go out dressed like this..." She groaned.

Midnight was shocked to see that Crescent didn't like her fur and could tell that she gave her a fake smile. "Crescent, you're perfect. You have bright and shining fur and you're very tall and you look very goo too. I, however, look like a human was experimenting and ended up with a normal Eevee just with black fur and blood red eyes. Everybody would want to be your friend but no one would want to be mine," she muttered the last part quietly, sighing as her tail rested on the cold concrete floor.

(@Madoka's Trixx please put a form in the discussion)
Midnight nodded then she wearily looked at the teacher, wanting to keep away from the older Pokemon. She glanced at the Litten once again because out of the corner of her eye she noticed that he had looked at her. She looked dicrectly at him with a look that said 'stay away from me' yet it wasn't a glare, her gaze softer though she didn't know why.
(ok. where's the discussion..? :'l)

Rei walked around, seeing if anyone else is around, She clenched her bloody bandage fist, "Well this is bloody great..." Her muttered, sighing "What now...." she said, in between huffs ,she sighed, She looked around... muttering, "Where is everyone..."

Crescent missed the last of Midnight's sentence, but nonetheless, the Eevee still sharply turned to Midnight. "That's the problem Midnight! Everyone wants to be my friend! And it's not because I did anything to warrant friendship. They take one look at me and think my shiny fur will move them up the social ladder. And I don't want that!" She argued gently. "And after this class everyone will know if they didn't find out already." She hugged her arms, her agitation causing the soothe bell around her neck to begin chiming softly. Sighing, she looked at Midnight, "You'll walk out with me, won't you?" Her ears lowered, desperation in her voice. She didn't want to walk out of the lockers alone.

Crescent missed the last of Midnight's sentence, but nonetheless, the Eevee still sharply turned to Midnight. "That's the problem Midnight! Everyone wants to be my friend! And it's not because I did anything to warrant friendship. They take one look at me and think my shiny fur will move them up the social ladder. And I don't want that!" She argued gently. "And after this class everyone will know if they didn't find out already." She hugged her arms, her agitation causing the soothe bell around her neck to begin chiming softly. Sighing, she looked at Midnight, "You'll walk out with me, won't you?" Her ears lowered, desperation in her voice. She didn't want to walk out of the lockers alone.

Midnight was shocked and surprised at Crescent's answer and a small smile found its way across her lips. "At least people like you and I think your personality is great, I like your fur color but it's mainly your personality. And of course I'll walk with you," she said gently, glancing at the door to leave the ladies locker room.