• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald laughed. "Yeah, we just follow this map into the Rust Order, and we can ask that Lucario friend of yours whatever!", he said, scrambling things that they said in the conversation. Reaper started to float into the forest. "I guess we'll follow him!", Emerald guessed. The forest was dense, you couldn't see what was a decameter in front of you. Reluctant, Emerald followed the Shedinja without question, hesitating if he was reading the map correctly. Suddenly, a wild Ursaring hopped out of a bush, surprising the Ninjask.

Harpus didn't bother to look up at who was talking to her. "Please to go away, I don't want to be bothered" she said stern not walking to talk to anyone else as she used her arms to hide her face. "Sorry to be rude but I want to be alone" she added before she disappeared in a swirling of wind landing in the tree before she went somewhere else to not be bothered by anybody else. She made it to another area even further away from the Moss Village as she cried softly to herself. She placed her hands on the tree again crying softly enjoying the quite as she went through her thoughts but could feel herself trembling again as she punched the trunk of the tree hard making a huge dent in it showing the white part. "I hate this!" She said panting as she was catching her breath.-

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole had followed the Bisharp to a forest way far from Moss Village. He was a little nosy, and just liked pestering people in his own way, so this was normal for him. The Blaziken crossed his arms. “Aye, are you mad at something?” Cole had walked up to her, leaning against the tree.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Startled by the Ursaring, Eve used Bouncy Bubble to create a bubble around herself. She knew it would do next to nothing, but it looked remarkably like Protect.
Her confidence was slightly off, otherwise she would have attacked immediately.
"C-can't we just work this out, Normal-type to Normal-type?" Eve stuttered.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade took off his cloak and hung it up as he picked up the unconscious Gardevoir and laid her on his bed but as for Slade, he walked out the house to do his nightly patrol. "It's a good thing that us steel types don't need much sleep otherwise Dead tired." Slade said as he exited rust order and went towards Moss town to look around the area. "I might as well visit blue's house to see how she's doing." Slade said as he walked towards blue's house while knocking at her door waiting for someone to answer.

Harpus saw the Blaziken as acted cold. "Its none of your concern! So quit being nosy and leave me be!" She said coldly before using the wind once again to disappear but this time but a black cloak on her to hide herself so he won't find her again. She made it to an area where it was close to the Rust order building before she found a part that seemed hidden but kept her hood on just in case. "....finally....I can be alone.."she said letting her tears fall again before placing her hands on the trunk again arms hiding her face as her tears fell off to the ground.

Blue heard a knock on the door before shs pimply walked over to the door opening it as she saw Slade. "Oh sir Slade, greetings, how may I help you" she asked him giving a gentle smile as Keoy the Alola Vulpix ran up beside her as she gave a sweet smile. "Hi...are you Slade?"she asked sweetly wagging her tails.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had looked down to see you Umbreon but then looked next to her to see an alolan Vulpix. "I'm only here to check the well-being of your mother little one and apologies for not arriving sooner otherwise she wouldn't be injured right now, and one final thing, I wish to thank you for the flask." Slade said as he walked inside house looking around.

Blue allowed him to come in. "Oh its no problem at all sir Slade, it was just a thank you for saving me and also I really appreciate it that you came and checked on me but I am doing alright just taking a rest for a while before I open my shop again with the help of little Keoy here who will probably be the next one" she chuckled as Keoy smiled. "Yup, I want to be just like Blue hehe"she chuckled. "Keoy...how cute you can be" Blue said. "Oh and Harpus stepped out for the moment but she is taking a bit od a while then she normally does...I hope she is ok...she didn't see like herself lately and I don't know why" she told Slade. "But if you like to know something about her since she is quite stubborn I mean literally then feel free to ask me"she smiled gently but she had a bad feeling something was going on which gave a worried look in her eyes as she decided to use Psychic to communicate with her and gave Slade a Psychic link to listen.

Indeed Blue's feeling was correct as Harpus was in a fight with a group of Haxorus. She panted as she had already been beaten up quickly and this irritated her and what's even worse, they managed to find her weak spot, her shoulder which was already damaged to begin with back in the past. "Haha just as weak as a Pawnard!" That made Harpus snap as she stood power raging inside her, with the swift movement of the wind she hit the Haxorus with her own dragon type move, Duel chop and in an instantly she hit all the Haxorus with it at an amazing speed knocking them down instantly. She finished them off with Hyper beam before they fled. "That's what you get for calling me....weak...."she said holding her shoulder which had bleed out a but but due to the damage she took from them she collapsed on the ground on her side unconciously as she could faintly hear Blue trying to talk to her through Psychic.

Blue tried to communicate with her. "-Harpus are you there! Please answer me! Harpus!-" Blue said. "She's not answering....she usually always answers...something is very wrong but I am in no state to look for her.." Blue said until Keoy smelled the scent of blood even from this far before she ran out the door. "Keoy! Where are you going...-sigh- she's fast for a newborn...sir Slade...sorry to bother you again...but can you follow her.....she is much to young to be out there on her own...I'll repay you...for your Gratitude..." Blue said as she laid down on the bed.

"Vul!"Keoy said running into the forest. "-I know I smelled....Harpy's blood...do I...have a high keen of smell....to smell this far...-" she thought as she kept running using her nose to sniff her out but was stopped by a Zangoose. "Well well what is a baby like you doing in a forest alone huh" "Probably a meal for us hehe" "St-Stay back!" Keoy said trying to act brave. "Aw she is trying to act brave how cute get her!" The leader ordered as they started to attack her but kept dodging their attacks. "-There are too many....and I'm not trained yet on how to fight them....and I can't fight them alone...but I have to get to Harpus!-" she thought as she kept dodging even tripping them but also tripped herself from a vine leaving her vulnerable. "Haha got you now!" He said as his three red claws went at her. Keoy closed her eyes. "-Blue! Slade!-" she called in thought hoping help with find her.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade grew a worried expression on his face as he just listened in on Harpus and heard what was happening to her but, as he did he notice the small Vulpix running outside the door. "Do not worry about it, I'll make sure to bring those two back here safely you have my word." Slade had said as he dash towards the forests disappearing in its shadow, and while he was running towards where the Vulpix was he noticed that the Vulpix was being targeted by a group of zangoose and one try to lunge at her. Slade noticed this and as he did, he dashed in front of the Vulpix taking the hit but as he did the zangoose screamed in pain as his claws were broken off by making contact with Slade's metal body. "Little one it's not wise to go in the woods by yourself if you can't protect yourself so if you could please do me a favor and cover your eyes and ears for me please." Slade said as one of his arms extended into a blade with a dark aura (night slash).

Last edited:
Keoy looked to see Slade had saved her seeing his blade turn dark. "Ok.....be careful...their vicious...." She said covering her eyes with her paws trembling a bit. "Vul..."she cried worried about Harpy.

Harpus couldn't move as she remained on the ground blood slipping out slowly. She lost to the strength to even open her eyes as she was panting heavily. "-I can't move...I'm losing blood quickly....will I die here....no Blue...used her Psychic to answer to me but I didn't answer to her...so she knows something is wrong....pathetic I am...-" she thought remaining on the ground.-

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole, again, being an annoying ass, followed the Bisharp and watched her fight all of the Haxorus from a tree. He saw that she was injured and he leapt down from the tree before she lost her consciousness, and a fake worried expression was plastered on his face. ‘Is she even okay..?’ Cole thought to himself and shrugged, racing away through the trees and not bothering to help the highblood.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(2 min later)
Slade had just finished the last of the group of zangoose with ease as he looked up to see smoke in the distance where he predicted Harpus was at.
"Little one, you can open your eyes now but as if right now head back towards your mother, she's probably worried about you I shall retrieve harpus and returned her to you." Slade said as he dashed off towards Harpus location.

Slade had arrived to see that Harpus laying on the ground breathing therefore, he rush right besides her lifting her head up with his hand. "You truly are an interesting woman indeed." Slade said as he pulled out the flask and poured the liquid into her mouth.

Keoy obeyed Slade nodding her head before she had leaped off quickly back to Blue. Once she did arrive Blue was already asleep before she quickly walked over and laid down beside her carefully not to wake her before she went to sleep as well.

Harpus felt something sweet go down her throat as she knew what this was, Blue's herb medicine. She took it normally before she slowly opened her eyes seeing that Slade had given it to her. "So....you decided...to save a piece of work...like me huh...when you soldiers of Rust order don't see the male or female of the species you act cold like ice but when you do, this gentle side comes to help her...geez...you really are a gentleman sir Slade..."she answered giving a chuckle. "Hm I'm just pathetic because the male of my species needed to find and help me regardless of the fact that I can take care of...myself...I'm just weak falling like this...or maybe I just overdid it....hard to move...after snapping at that Haxorus and beating him to pulp with all my moves..." She finished before she closed her eyes laying there while Slade's hand held her head up.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade smiled down at Harpus as the fierce warrior lost consciousness. "And you my sweet are a proud and beautiful warrior." Slade said as he picked Harpus up bride style carry her back to blue's house. "If I could describe you I would think your reckless, idiotic, impatient, and stubborn but I could never see you ever as pathetic and more importantly that's what I love about you and that's why I want for you to be mate but, I guess it's not the right time to tell you yet." Slade thought as he smiled at Harpus as they just arrived at Blue's house and set Harpus on a nearby bed right by the Umbreon and Vulpix while he turned back to leave the house.

Blue seemed to woke up from Slade returning Harpus before she stood up. "Thank you sir Slade for bring Harpus home, I'll take care of her until she is better" Blue smiled as Keoy smiled as well. "Yes, thank you sir Slade for saving me and bring Harpy home" she smiled wagging her tails before she quickly uses Powder snow to close her shoulder wound.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Before Slade close the door he glanced at the Umbreon. "There's no need for thanking me it was my pleasure, have a nice night." Slade had close the door and rushed off back towards the injured zangoose group and as he approached them his arm extended into a blade with the same dark Aura used to defeat them but this time to finish the job. "It is time to cleanse her Majesty's land from this filth and purified it to its former glory." Slade said preparing to strike his foes down.

The Zangoose laughed before calling reinforcements. "That Bisharp of a female is nothing but a weak dog always wanting some attention and how she just wanted to become a nut job warrior like you but guess what we didn't like that so decided to "disable" her completely to prevent her from joining the Rust order which is why she went into hiding scared for her life making sure it traumatized her hehe the look on her face was hilarious....we even left her a gift on her chest to make sure she remembers it now its your turn!"he said as all of the Zangoose leaped at him all at once.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade's face was inexpressible with rage as he turned towards the zangoose around him. "How dare you!" All the zangoose hesitated as they stopped in fear as they felt the gravity intensify around them when they saw Slade's distorted face (scary face). "By order of her majesty I sentence all of you cretins to a painful death." Slade said as he dashed towards them with both arms ready to strike.

A couple of screams could be heard around the forest before becoming utterly silent as Slade was standing over all of the dead bodies but, before he left he set down a white flower onto the ground. "This world is cruel and cold but it is also beautiful and warm." Slade said as his face return to normal and headed deeper into the forest towards Rust Order.

Harpus gasped awake from a nightmare from that day with the Zangoose. She felt her heart raising and was trembling badly. Tears left her eyes as she looked around seeing she was in her own bed. "-Had Slade...yes he must have-" she thought before seeing Blue and Keoy sleeping. She stood up before quickly leaving her home as she went into the forest a bit more deeper than she excepted. She leaned against the tree before crying alone but by mistake she called Slade's name a bit out loud. "Slade...Slade!"she called running further into the forest but had tripped on something falling as she pushed herself up a bit tears falling to the ground off her face but in her eyes was fear, pure fear as she was having flashbacks of that day.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade could hear his name being called from behind him but in the state that he was in now he thought it was best to hide somewhere therefore, he leaped onto a tree hiding behind it, but as the figure calling out his name appeared in full view, he recognized it as harpus. "What are you doing out here aren't you supposed to be resting." Slade said as he stayed behind the tree avoiding Harpus view.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole was watching the scene from a safe distance, from in a tree. Even though he had finally gotten a new cape, he would still be cautious. He saw the Bisharps from earlier, and decided to stick around. ‘Interesting,’ He thought. ‘Does Fopdoodle have feelings for Rattlecap? This will be good.’

A few minutes later, leapt down from the tree to get to the next, resulting in him snapping a twig that the pair could probably hear from over there. “Damn it,” Cole cursed, deciding if he should flee or not.

She hear the snap of a twig as she used a strong Psycho cut in the direction but aimed recklessly. "I was...until I had a nightmare...I can't...these emotions I can't take it...a lady shouldn't cry or tremble...in fear like this...because of a past memory that tramatized me...no! I can't!" She said before she started to attack the trees at full power with Psycho cut and Dark pulse cutting down all the trees around her in the forest. "Nobody seems to care about me...because they always think I'm weak...hehe...lets just face it...may be I am...even as a Bisharp...I'm useless..."she said placing her hand on the tree before she pulled out a small blade before she slowly placed it on her neck but her hand was trembling while doing so. "-Just let me die....-"she thought as she was standing in a way where no one could see the blade at her neck.-

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole had ducked out of the way and sprinted behind the other Bisharp, looking at Harpus with a little bit of a surprised and taken-aback look. “Jesus, Rattlecap, sorry if I disturbed your emotional moment with Fopdoodle over here,” Cole said as he pointed to the Bisharp in front of him. “Because you probably aren’t even thinking straight, i’m going to flee.” The Blaziken leapt away, into another tree.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade sighed as he jumped off the tree Harpus was right under and started to approach her. "Honestly your utterly hopeless, it doesn't matter what other think about you, but if you want my personal opinion I think your amazing the way you are right now." Slade said as he lifted both of us Harpus arms above her head and kiss her passionately before pulling back and letting go of her hands after a few seconds. "Now then, do you still think your useless now?" Slade said with a tiny smirk on his face.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Just when he looked over his shoulder, he saw the Bisharps kiss quite passionately. Cole had tried to hold back a laugh, but he started chuckling, and then hysterical laughter came soon after. Cole was laughing so hard at the pair that he had fell out of the tree with a bang, still laughing. Getting up, he rubbed the back of his head with his hand and chuckled. “Now, that was something that I don’t need and don’t want to see,” He grinned, and leaned against the tree he fell out of.

She was shocked at the moment by what just happened as she closed her eyes glancing away a faint blush as she remained crying. "You idiot...kissing a broken female Bisharp...while she is in tears and in fear...I know I'm hopeless...this shoulder of mine limits me from doing the one thing I wanted to most...no matter how much I try I won't be able to get there...I just don't know what you see in me to kiss me like that...just tell me...why.."Harpus asked keeping her eyes away from him for the moment.

Blue and Keoy had woken up and were outside looking for Harpus, she wasn't in the bed anymore when they awoke so decided to look around for her until they both saw her in distance with Slade but than saw a Blaziken in a cloak. "That's so disrespectful, has your mother ever taught you how that eavesdropping or being nosy is just plan wrong!" Blue said glaring at the Blaziken as Keoy followed.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“Oh, me? Little Umbreon, my whole family was slaughtered when I was only a Torchic,” The Blaziken said, rolling his eyes, and chuckled a little. “And what about you? Were your entire family murdered in cold blood by a selfish ruler who cares about nothing but her own safety? No.” Cole had said that as if the Umbreon had entered a very fragile topic. “So, I’m alone, the only one that’s by my side is literally my own shadow,” Cole had spat, and jumped up into the tree, and adjusted his cape.

(by the way, blue doesn’t know cole is a blaziken due to his cape covering his whole body. slade and harpus most likely know it’s the same blaziken tho)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade wiped her tears as he lifted her chin forcing her to look into his eyes. "Because to me you are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on and no one could tell me otherwise, you are not pathetic, weak, or helpless."
Slade placed his hand on Harpus cheek and looked at her intensely with his eyes.
"You are a strong determined female Bisharp and the love of my life.....I love you with all my heart." Slade grasp both of her arms as he kissed her again.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“Okay, this is getting boring,” Cole snorted, and watched as the couple made out. “Get a room,” He said, turning, his cape twirling with him. Cole crouched down, and jumped high up into the tree, flipping down his hood to scratch his head, and waved, before he jumped off.

(Oh forgot to mention that Harpus as blue eyes instead of the original eye color of Bisharp and oh right)

She felt him grasp her and those words he said to her softened her heart. For most of her life, she had been judged, beaten, and maybe just hate because she was steel dark typing which in the Rust order are very high up in highbloods. For once someone didn't call her worthless, broken, or a waste of time. "-Slade...-" she thought but gave into it as she slowly closed her light blue eyes as he grasped her arms as tears fell releasing her pain. She felt the pain of her tore heart seem to lift after all the suffering she had to deal with alone, the one she closed off afraid of being hurt again. She gently rested her hand on his cheek but it still trembled as the nightmare she had shaken her.

Blue kept a glare before thinking of her father. "Actually yes, my father...when I was just a newborn shiny Eevee...so I only had my mother to take care of me until she passed away from food poisoning that she ingested by mistake right after evolving," she said telling him before he left. "-Then why did you stick around and be nosy!-" she thought huffing before she just smiled covering Keoy's eyes. "Come on let's go...Keoy" she told the alolan Vulpix. "ok..."she smiled before they both headed back to home.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade smiled as his hand grasp the back of her head. "Its okay now no one else is around, you can just let it all go and release all those bottled up emotions, besides you won't have to worry about those zangoose's anymore I slaughter them all myself and trust me they suffered, maybe not as much as you did, but I made it as painful as possible for them." Slade said as his other arm grasp Harpus hand on his cheek to stop it from trembling.

Last edited:
Harpus looked to Slade before her eyes watered instantly letting her emotions as her tears fall nonstop as she closed her eyes. "...thank you Slade....really.....Thank you...."she said resting her other hand on his chest as her head rested on his chest as well. "You....don't know how much it hurt.....to experience...so much pain alone...and after receiving the long scar on my chest....no one even looked at me...but only as a freak....it just can't go away...no matter how hard I try to hide it...its still there..."she said leaning off him moving against the tree as her hand rested on her chest where her scar was. "I just...want to be treated...like a princess...as if I am special...even if I am not...or don't deserve to be.....I just want someone to understand me...."she had her eyes glanced away from him as she showed a rare trait of herself, shyness as a blush seemed to slightly appear under her eyes.

Marcus was worried about Keoy and Blue, so he turned around without saying a word, leaving the others alone in the mission. He was afraid that his supposed father would reject him, that's why he mostly turned around. On his way, he saw Harpus crying in the arms of a very familiar Bisharp, Slade "Wow!" Marc said "It seems that someone is already a little more loved, or not, Slade? I think that was your name... Hey! 'Harpy', I don't know why you cry, but... Have you seen Blue?" He said, without worrying about Harpus' feelings, Marcus wasn't so empathetic.

Blue had pulled the Marowak's tail into a bush before Harpus could hear him. "I'm right here Marc and Keoy is with me"she told him giving a smile as her shoulder was now wrapped. "Marcy!" Keoy said leaping at him tails wagging.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade glare furiously towards the marowak before looking back at harpus with a comforting smile. "If it's fine with you I wouldn't mind treating you like a princess, but I want something from you as well I want your answer for something, will you be my mate Harpus?" Slade said as he held her hand while his other hand held her cheek positioning it's to look towards him. "I want you to look me with those beautiful blue eyes when you answer me understood I don't want you to tease me by looking away from me." Slade said as he did a quick kiss on harpus cheek.

"Slade...." Harpus blushed slightly as she became shy as she glanced away from him for the moment before looking back to him. She wasn't really good with telling her feelings to other but did feel her heartbeat go faster so decided to do an action to answer him. In a quick moment she gently kissed him before pulling away as one of her hands grasped his hand that was on her cheek as she whispered. "Yes....yes...I will Slade...but...you must answer the same question...you ask me...to a yes or no...I need your vow and trust and that you won't hurt...me like how others did in my past..."she said leaning against the tree again glancing away bit her grip tightened on his hand as her light blue eyes showed fear when she thought about.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade's face irritated as he heard that she assumed that I would do anything to her therefore, he chop her head softly. "What type of stupid question is that? Of course I wouldn't do anything to harm you but fine." Slade sighed as he blushed a bit before letting go of her hand and kneeling down while putting one of his arms on his chest and the other behind his back. "I Slade solemnly swear and vow that no one will ever harm or betray you for as long as you are mine and mine alone." Slade stand backed up with both his arms crossed and turning his head away from her "You should know I don't kneel towards anyone besides my Superior so don't get used to that okay." Slade said as he turned his back towards her trying to hide his embarrassment.

Last edited:
Harpus saw him bow to her as she knew that he would only do that with a superior of the Rust order. She was able to give a smile before she slowly made her way behind him and gently hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry...you know I have reasons for asking such a question...your bow was enough...I trust that you will protect this broken and tore heart of mine from any more harm...I know I am not a superior but..I hand my heart to you...to protect from any harm...that is an order...sir Slade..." she said holding his chest gently trembling slightly as she rested her head on his back crying softly, not out of sadness but out of happiness as she looked to the ground, eyes open looking to the ground as her vision was a bit blurry from her tears.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade face was beyond red from pure embarrassment from the hug but quickly regain his composure and turned around to look at her crying. "My Arceus you're adorable, how has nobody claim you as their own yet, your the prime definition of a perfect woman my love." Slade held her crying face as he kissed her for a couple of seconds before pulling away. "I must leave now, but I'll be back in the morning to visit you my sweet." Slade said as he exited the hug and turned around to walk back towards Rust Order.

She watched him leave before closing her eyes giving a gentle smile. "-That Slade...what a gentleman he is...-" she thought before heading back herself. As she was walking back she was thinking about her sword she had kept inside her dojo in a very secret room. "-...I must try and see if I can wield it...I have to see if my shoulder can handle it all..-" she thought before entering her home seeing Blue and Keoy was not there as she assumed that they went out looking for her. She felt tired to look for them anyway so just laid in bed back turned at the door as she used her arm to rest her head. She suddenly cried to herself as she let them go slowly crying herself to sleep.-