• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order

(My apologies)

She just gave a smile to the Marowak. "I didn't say you couldn't handle it because I know you can take care of yourself"she said. "We'll be back soon alright, come on Keoy and stay close to me"she told the Vulpix. "Ok!" She smiled wagging her tails. "See you soon Marc"Keoy said giving a smile. Blue had just given a nudge to the Marowak before walking out with Keoy towards the forest unaware of a certain pair of eyes watching them.-

"I don't know what was that nudge for... Anyways... Abomasnow... Absol... Aerodactyl... Here! Aggron, let's see Aggron can evolve into Mega-Aggron with an Aggronite... Mega-Aggron is a the steel type, his height and weight increase and acquire the Filter ability... He becomes more robust and spikes grow on both arms... His attack and defense increase considerably... Mega-Aggron is the best Mega-evolution in the hierarchy... Just because of his type! Wow, at least he needs to find an Aggronite, they are difficult to see... Oof..." Marc said to himself, he wanted go tell everything to Blue, there were good news, he can't obviously Mega-evolve, that would be practically impossible.

Blue and Keoy made there way through the forest where most of the herbs she needs was placed there. "So pretty...."Keoy said as her eyes lit up. Blue just smiled before speaking. "Today I am going to teach you your first herbal lesson" she told her. "Really!"her eyes lit up. "Yes I am" she told the Alola Vulpix. "Yay!"Keoy said. Blue had told her about the different materials that were more effective with healing and fevers and to her surprise she learned quickly. Suddenly though with their lesson a group of Houndoom appeared. "You guys again!"she said growling standing above Keoy protectively as she was in fear under her. "Hehe you will come with us Umbreon!"one said. "Keoy.....run now and don't look back.."she told her. "But....what about you..."she said. "I'll be fine now go and get back to Marc and don't leave his side understand...now go!" She said pushing her to go. "Ok..."she obeyed before leaping off tears in her eyes.

Blue looked back to the Houndoom. "-I can't get..a.. break now can I-" she thought as all the Houndoom leaped at her. "-I'm sorry...Keoy...Marc...-" she thought before unleashing a powerful Hyper beam to defend herself.-

Marc was so decided, he went out the door after puting the book where was before and saw like an Hyper Beam going out the forest. "What the hell was that..." He thought, then, he saw Keoy running alone towards him and she looked worried about something, she was so fast for a newborn. "K-Keoy?!? W-What are you doing? You were with Blue, right. Wait, what happened to Blue?" He was worried about that lovely shiny Umbreon with that rebel thing in her ear "I-Is she okay?" Marcus was so worried.

Keoy saw Marc before she leaped into his Marowak arms crying. "Waaa Marc...I was so scared....Blue told me to run...we ran into...Pokemon with curved white horns....on its head....she told me she was going to be ok.....but she hasn't...come back yet...."Keoy said looking up at him with her light blue worried eyes. "She told me....to go to you..."she said continuing to cry.

Blue panted as she was defending herself as much as possible. "-...I can't go down like this....Keoy needs me...but there are so many of them...no! I must continue fighting!-" she thought as she used multiple Shadow balls and hit them with her tail as it directly hit them all. She felt a hard force on her chest gasping as she fell to the ground hard before a set of paws held her down. "Got you where I want you" he said grabbing her by the scruff lifting her off the ground as her legs went down to the sides causing her flower to fall off her showing the imprinted symbol. "Just as I thought, she was supposed to be an assassin of the Rust order but some how escaped hehe your a rebel" another said before they leaped off with her in her mouth before they could be seen. "-I'm....sorry...Keoy...and Marc...I failed you...-"she thought losing consciousness as her flower was the only thing left on the ground of her.-

Marc was amazed "Houndooms, that little demon dogs..." He said for himself "Okay, now stay calm Keoy, I'm pretty sure that Blue is alive, just stay calm, okay?" He said to Keoy "Now, enter house, you'll be fine. Don't open the door to anyone that's not Blue or me, okay?" He said while getting Keoy into the house "I'm going to save your mother, stay calm and, ghe most important, don't shout, don't yell, just, stay calm Keoy, everything is fine" Marcus was nervous, he repeated everything that he said. When he get into the forest, he saw Blue's flower "Crap!" He yelled "The Houndooms kidnapped Blue... At least there are some footprints... Wait! There are footprints!" He said for himself and then he followed running the footprints as he saw a few Houndooms with Blue consciousness, he was in silent, badly, he stepped on a branch and it made a noise, a big noise.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade sighed as he walked past the smaller cloaked figure and as he did he leap towards one of the holes in the tree. After a few minutes Slade threw a surviving rebel Gardevoir out of the tree, while he landed right behind her. "Apparently there are other bases somewhere else and in one of those other bases is their leader a sliver ninetail, now that you have served your purpose it's time to die. Slade said towards the Gardevoir as he was about to stab her in the chest

Luna was an absolute denial, there is no way only one soldier manage to destroy their entire base. " P-please I'll do anything you need, I don't have any more information about the other rebels but, I have the ability to read minds I can help you interrogate other rebels for what they know!" Luna pleaded with tears in her eyes.

Slade withdrew his blade and extended his hand towards the tree again firing one last focus blast towards the tree causing it to fall. "If all you say is true I might find some use for you, I will make you my assistant whether you like it or not." Slade said as he grabbed the Gardevoir by the hand forcing her up. "I am done here I've completed my mission and I'm too tired to deal with the two of you, so I'll leave you alone for now." Slade said walking away from the 2 cloaked figures with his new allied psychic type.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“If you’re too tired to deal with them, then... perhaps I shall? Unless you don’t want me to, of course.” Edge responded before his ally left. Edge had barely gotten to do anything today but pierce a Sheildon’s Protect, and being the sadistic sword Pokémon he was, of course he’d want to punish misfits.

Buddy watched in shock as Slade decimated the rebel base, not quite destroying it completely, but almost killing a few Pokémon in the process. He then overheard the Aegislash speak of finishing off the base, which he really hoped the Bisharp wouldn’t agree to. Then again, he had the power to fight back if need be, but he would need to wait until at least one of the Rust Order soldier was gone.

(Sorry, wasn’t getting alerts...)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade glanced at edge.
"Do what you want just make sure to make your report once you're done, I'm heading back to rust order to make this Gardevoir a citizen there since she will be assisting me in projects." Slade and luna left the area but as they did in front of him was a group of houndoom holding a familiar Umbreon. "What on Earth do you think you fools are doing?" Slade said glaring at them.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Out of curiosity, Cole followed the Bisharp, leading to a group of Houndoom pestering a Umbreon. His deep voice rang out after Slade’s. “That’s right, you don’t mess with other Pokemon like that, especially when they’re outnumbered,” Cole said, leaping down and using Blaze Kick on one of the Houndooms, critically colliding it with force towards a tree, knocking it out due to the impact. There were still many Houndooms, and Cole didn’t feel like taking care of them all like he would usually do: “Hey! Fopdoodle!” He yelled to the Bisharp. “Come help me out here!”

Last edited by a moderator:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald stealthily made his way through the forest. "I may have lost my way, but I will find the Rust Order... hopefully...", the Ninjask was lost in the foggy forest, stranded without a map. He looked behind him to see a Shedinja," Make sure to be quiet... okay?" Reaper the Shedinja nodded in agreement. Confident, Emerald hovered for at least an hour before they heard anything. "Wh-what was that?", he exclaimed, shocked. He was on the tip of his toes, and looked behind the tree. Reaper didn't stop, floating into the area. It made a low-pitched buzzing sound, and observed the scene. Just then, an explosion could be heard, making Emerald latch onto a tree to stay in his position. Reaper blew away in the breeze, bumping into a tree. "Reaper...", he mumbled," Get over here... now."

Nightfall read the note. She was ify about the luxury cell thing since it was brought up so many times. She was placed on the death list after she ran away, or that is what she thought. She honestly didn't think after everything she has done against the Monarchy she would be given such a forgiving sentence. Of course, everything she did was because she thought it would be best for Sunny. At least they were going to let her see her daughter. The nice cell threw her off though, but she didn't want to risk an escape either, not with them having Sunny.

Keoy nodded. "Ok....be careful...Papa..." she said out of a baby tone scared out of her mind but remained calm as she ran inside to hide from being seen. The Houndoom saw the Bisharp but wasn't afraid as they smirked. "This Umbreon here is a rebel!" he said throwing her to the ground hard as this woke her up gasping as she was breathing a bit heavy body in a bit of pain but was lifted up again dangling from the Houndoom's mouth. "The imprint of her ear proves it!" another spoke as a white imprint that looked like a blade with two half circles above and below it. Blue opened her eyes slowly seeing Slade the Bisharp. "Please.....I'll explain why I have it...I wouldn't dare disobey...the Rust Order even if I dislike it...I won't do anything risky....because of a child I am....taking care of...I can't screw up...for her sake...these Houndoom...play with me like a toy..."She told Slade. "Shut up!" one said dropping her before slamming his paw on her. "Bre!" she cried too weak at the moment. "Whether you explain or not it up to him to decide what to do with a rebel like you!" he said growling. Three of the Houndoom a bit behind hear the snap of a stick turning around to see the Marowak. "Trying to say that rebel, well you have to get through us first!" one said shooting a Flamethrower at him. Blue couldn't move her shoulder and if she tried it hurt as she let out her tears as it was possible that the paw of him broke it a bit. "Stop..." she whispered as the thought of Keoy came to her mind.-

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“Oh no you didn’t!” Cole wasn’t necessarily protecting the Umbreon, he just missed his training that night and that would be a perfect opportunity to get caught up. Cole ripped the Houndoom off of the Umbreon, the Houndoom struggling like a bug in its grip. He sank his teeth in Cole’s cloak and ripped it off. This made him infuriated. “You.. did.. not.. do.. that..” Cole growled, with the expression of rage. Using Blaze Kick to send the Houndoom in the sky, the Blaziken leapt up with him and used Brave Bird on the Houndoom as well, finishing him off with Blast Burn, nearly fainting the Houndoom.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade said nothing for a few seconds before grabbing the injured houndoom leader by the neck and slamming him on a tree. "Call them off now." Slade said tightening his grip on the houndoom. "Restrain him so he doesn't cause any trouble." Slade glanced at the Gardevoir.

Luna was shocked when slade suddenly spoke to her but she quickly nodded. "Y-yes sir." Luna eyes quickly turn blue as she lifted the Blaziken into the air with psychic.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald was in shock of what the other Pokemon were doing. They didn't appear to be even acknowledging the fact that Reaper existed, so it was safe for them... Emerald tried to speak up behind the tree, but all that came out was a cough. He shook his head and poked his head out to look at them. "Uh...", he cleared his throat," May I ask what you are doing...?" Meanwhile, Reaper teleported next to the Gardevoir, curious about the move Psychic.

Odhran was a spy. A low to the ground, Steel type, relatively seasoned spy. And now, he felt the worst feeling for any officer of intelligence that could ever be felt - hesitation. He crouched low to the ground, hidden in the dark safety of the deep forest, watching the horrific scene with the Houndooms unfold. The Excadrill had to do something...

There.

A Ninjask, just barely exposing himself beyond a tree, attempting to reconcile the situation. All Odhran could do would stop interference that would worsen the situation - and so he began bounding towards Emerald. Once within range, the small iron willed mole leaped up, attempting to silence the Ninjask.

"Quiet..!" Odhran hissed sharply, urgently. "There is nothing you can do. Do not make this worse for yourself..." He remarked, almost silently, trying to put all his weight on the creature.

The Houndoom leader now had fear in his eyes swallowing his saliva. "Al..Alright...I order you guys to stop now.." he told him before nodding backing off but one had apparently held Blue by the scruff again breathing a bit heavily. "Fine...but we hold this Umbreon for now..." he said in a slight fear tone. She was just out of energy to fight anymore so just dangled there in the Houndoom's mouth ears remaining to the side. "-He...didn't say anything...but only attacked the Houndoom...is this it for me...will I be jailed...-" she thought trembling slightly.-

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
(i forgot to mention a little bit about cole in the appearance whoops)

Cole picked up the torn cloak off of the ground, and sighed. “Seriously?” He groaned, throwing it in the woods. The Blaziken had at least twenty rebellion tattoos on his body, but again, he didn’t hide it since his typing already gave away his rebel status. Cole turned to the other Pokemon. “Good night everyone, including you, fopdoodle,” He said in a jokingly manner to the Umbreon, Bisharp, and Gardevoir before racing off.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
In the chaos of battle, Eve had slipped away, intending to warn the other rebel bases.
She was nearly to the second base now, using Quick Attack to move faster. However, there was one factor that she didn't take into account.
Exhaustion was overtaking her. She panted heavily, and began to slow. Soon enough, she collapsed onto the ground, completely in the open.
"No!" she cried weakly. "Have - to - keep going.."
With those words, she passed out, now vulnerable.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Luna grew nervous as she failed to contain the Blaziken. "Should I go after h-" Luna covered her mouth as she notice slade's mood, he was absolutely furious but not because the Blaziken got away but because of the houndoom.

Slade tightening is gripped further but threw the leader towards his pack and headed towards the houndoom holding the Umbreon. "Apparently I wasn't clear enough, I said to back down!" Slade grabbed the houndooms mouth and pry his mouth open releasing the Umbreon and grabbing him by the neck and aiming a focus blast towards his stomach sending him into air before exploding and smoking as he crashed to the ground towards his pack. "Get out of my sight!" Slade said with a angered Stern voice.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Edge, rather than do what he said he would do, decided to watch his colleague fight. He would've enjoyed to kill off or punish the rebels, killing those of higher standing would surely scare off the other rebels. While Slade took care of the current Pokemon, Edge would jump in as soon as the fighting continued.

While the eyes had been taken off of him, Buddy quickly dashed off in a different direction. Before getting too far off, he noticed Eve, exhausted, passed out on the ground. He picked her up and put her on his back, now sprinting towards a safer place. "As soon as I have cover, I'll help her regain her strength." He thought to himself. He continued on his path, and stopped where a big bunch of bushes and vegetation were, and set down the little Eevee. "Hey, are you okay? Are you able to get up at least?" He asked.

(@EeviumZ if this feels like autoing or you don't want this to happen I'll change it)

Marcus didn't want to intervene, if Blue died, Keoy wouldn't have anyone, so Marc just dodge the flamethrower ignoring everything, but someone drew him attention, it was an Eevee in Samurott's back. He just grabbed Blue, no matter what happened, and he walked back a few steps, frightened, and then ran to the Samurott's place "E-Excuse, what happened to that Eevee?" He asked, in shock, to the Samurott "By... The way, I'm... Marcus..." He said, exhausted for carrying on arms Blue "W-What's... Your name?" He asked to Samurott ignoring every Pokémon that fighted before.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(@ThatJustin’sASpy! I don't consider that autoing. I'm fine with it anyway.)
Eve slowly stirred awake, seeing a pair of Pokemon above her. She tensed, knowing she had no way of fighting back if they intended to give her up to the Highbloods.
"Who... are... you?" she asked weakly.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald was getting impatient, almost angry at nobody responding to his question. Reaper looked down at the Eevee. It touched it with it's beak, checking if the young Pokemon was okay. The Ninjask flew near Buddy, though didn't want to get in the Samurott's way. The two Pokemon had learned a trick or two about healing, so they would be glad to intervene in this situation. When the Water-type sat down the Eevee, Reaper flew behind the Ninjask. "E-excuse me, but... do you know... exactly how to heal? We can assist you if you need...", Emerald said, shuttering.

Last edited:
(@Umbreon06 Samurott grabbed Eve not Blue XD)
The Houndoom yelped after the attack and because of this they leaped off in fear. "-Damn that Slade! I was close to having Blue as dinner but you interfered!-" he thought barking to get his others to come as they leaped off.

Blue, on the other hand, fell to the ground again landing on her injuried shoulder. She whinced from the pain. She didn't dare open her eyes as all she did was tremble as she was too weak to get up on her own let alone walk. "-....I can feel his anger...should I be...afraid....-"she thought as all she was thinking about with Keoy.-

(BiC) What? No, with he I meant Marcus @LunarSilvally, I meant that Marcus grabbed Blue, can you edit your post or I edit mine? (I think is easily for you to edit your post) (OOC)

"Hi little Eevee, my name is Marcus, I don't know the name of this Samurott and I think that this Ninjask and this Shedinja try to heal you, you look exhausted" He said "What's your name, Eevee? And, by the way, who are you two?" He said looking at Ninjask and Shedinja "I think you need to don't force yourself Eevee, it's dangerous for you and your body, you need to rest at least" Marc said "Uh, Eevee, are you a rebel?" He said looking at her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve blinked, nervously. "I'd rather not disclose my real name.. seeing as I have a death sentence on my name... but yes, I'm a rebel.. please don't give me to the Highbloods, I really don't want to be executed.." She cowered, still nervous.
"Well.. maybe you won't give me up. My name is Eve, and I am a wanted rebel that has gotten herself into a lot of trouble. You might know me as Noctem, the help-for-hire Pokemon that operates a little bit outside the law." She chuckled weakly, trying to make a sarcastic joke.

"I think I'm practically a rebel, so I can't give you to the Highbloods, Eve" He said waiting for an answer for part of Samurott, Ninjask or even Shedinja. He was worried about Keoy, she was alone in house and she can just went out and ran for try to save Blue; but he was really worried because of Blue's state, she was so bad looking in that state and that was what was worrying him. All the worry was showing on his face.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“My names Buddy, you can call me that or Samurai.” He responded to both Marcus and Eve. “I consider myself rebel, but I had no idea where any bases or other rebels were. You know, until I saw you.” He continued smiling at Eve’s joke. He then realized what had happened to him. “Well, I guess I’m wanted now as well. Considering that I ran off while the other two weren’t looking, of course. Also, I’ve been watching you a bit, Eve, while you are brave and powerful, I think you’re being a bit reckless with some of your actions. But nonetheless, you are still a much better rebel than I am.” He said. He then turned to Marcus, who had noticeable worry on his face. “Hey, why the long face?” He asked him.

"W-Was that a joke about my skull? Because it wasn't funny. If not, it's because her" Marcus pointed at Blue "I only knew her ofall the rebels until I came across you. By the way, Buddy, can you help me? I need to save her" He pointed to Blue again "Her name is Blue, she's taking care of a newborn Alolan Vulpix, named Keoy" His face turned to worried to sad "I can't take care that Vulpix, not just me, I need her" He said, sad

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve shrugged lightly. "Well, I hate the Hierarchy. Of course I'm going to be a little reckless." She smiled, a note of mischief in her expression. She then turned serious again. "I'm not strong enough, however. An Absol and Eevee were taken to Rust Order by the Highbloods, and I couldn't do anything about it.. hah, I can be so pathetic sometimes.." She shook her head. She considered explaining her past, as it in turn explained her behavior, but opted not to.

Tiara had arrived at the walls of Rust Order. She called out, needing to enter:
"General Tiara, reporting. I need admittance into Rust Order."

"Eve, what do you think if we all infiltrate in the prison, saving Absol and Eevee? By the way, what are their names?" He asked anxious "And you, Buddy, what do you think? We can save them and then try to find an Aggron, is a little important for me and I think can be in the prison like a guard, if it's not there, we can go and find an Aggron for anywhere, please, it's so important for me,please..." He said, still worried for Blue.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Oh", the Ninjask came back to reality," I'm Emerald, and over there is my "brother" Reapy!" He was glad someone talked to him," Yes, we'll try to heal you, Eevee" He listened to the Pokemon's story, nodding in between sentences. "Okay", he began," Where is your pain and what does it feel like?" He was cut off by the Samurott, though bracing for adventure. The Ninjask sighed," I'll stay here and heal any Pokemon, then!" He seemed to be happy to heal, though envious for an adventure.

(Oh right I'll just repost the correct way then you guys can post and btw I am going to probably make another char to help Blue out here which I will post here now @Umbreon06 and @Breon)

Blue heard Marx's voice before she opened her eyes seeing Slade then Marc the Marowak. "Marc...you came..."she said trying to get herself up but only went down again because of her shoulder so had to use her other leg to pull herself up a bit but wasn't fully up on her feet as the pain on her shoulder seemed to pain her. "-Damn it...my shoulder...-" she thought closing her eyes again. Suddenly however another Bisharp appeared just a bit from a distance from them but wasn't too far from them as she watched closely waiting for a time to come in.-

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve suddenly snapped to attention.
"Are they, per chance, named Nightfall and Sunny?" Eve asked quietly.
She'd been feeling guilty for fleeing ever since the incident. She'd been cowardly, and was distressed about it.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Buddy had heard those names once before. They were the two that were separated and taken away by the Noivern. “Well, I’m up for it, but I’m kinda big and slow. I might be able to hold them off for a bit, but there’s not much I would be able to do after that. And no, I wasn’t making a joke about your skull, you looked very worried, and now I know why. Also, Emerald, if you want to help in a way other than healing, which I’m grateful for, you can. Finally, you have to understand that as soon as we do this, we’re all going into hiding. By then, we’ll all have broken a rule, and we’ll be taken in if caught. Not to say that one of us is already wanted. But while we’re there, we might as well try to get everyone out.” He finished. Buddy knew that only getting three Pokémon out would be harder to do. Many of the Pokémon in the prison would already be against the Rust Order, so they’d be willing (hopefully) to help the rest of them out.

"Yes, with Absol and Eevee I meant them" He said to Eve "Nightfall and Sunny, it sounds so contradictory, haha... Ok now, what do you two think, guys?" He said to Emerald and Reaper, that apparented happy because Marcus talked to their two. Marc heard Buddy's answer and then saw a Bisharp going toward Blue, he was alerted about that sudden act "Blue!" He screamed "Watch out..." He whispered, he had that feeling that someone you see for the first time looks like a good Pokémon, so he didn't see the need to scream again, not for that moment.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve pushed herself up to her feet. "Well - then I'm going after them. Anyone who wants to can come- ahh-"
She collapsed again, unable to run in her state.
She saw the Bisharp coming, and immediately tensed. "Leave here, Highblood!" she cried, scared.

"Wait, no! Why did you cry? Did you see me? Highbloods sometimes are good, I think he IS a good Pokémon, obviously, I'm going with you, you can't go after them in that... State? Yes, I think state, or maybe status... Anyways, when are we going, Eve?" He asked to her while looking at Blue, just in case something had happened to her while he was talking.