• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
(and after nearly a month, i want to try and revive this thread because it’s still fun to rp in :))

Heading back to Moss Village, Cole leapt up into a tree once more and decided to just sleep there. The tree was on the outskirts of the village, but since it was covered in leaves others could only see him if they looked real close. Finding a cozy spot after jumping up many branches, Cole laid on a thick branch that was quite uncomfortable, but it’ll do.

After finding a little spot to rest, Cole crawled to the end of the branch and looked upon Moss Village. ‘I can’t help but be a little jealous of those guys, they may be discriminated, but not to the level of massacres like the fire types suffered through. Damn, life’s tough,’ He rolled his eyes, and decided he would still lean out of the tree, grabbing onto a thinner branch to keep his balance. ‘This is boring as hell, whatever. At least I’m not making out with a Fopdoodle,’ Cole snickered to himself, exhaling a deep breath.

Harpus had a hard time sleeping as she sat up from the bed. Her head was hurting so she quietly made her way out of bed towards the door. She was careful not to wake Blue and Keoy as she made her way out alone towards the forest. She made her way to a clearing where she could hear a small waterfall moving down into a pond. She looked up at the sky seeing dawn break as she was too tense to even fall asleep again. She placed her hand in her head feeling it hurt. "-My head....why is it hurting this way...-"she thought looking down at her reflection in the pond remaining silent.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had a bit of business in Rust order to keep up with since he was taking a bit of time while he was in the forest with a special somebody but after some time in the city and reporting to his superiors he was relieved of duty for the rest of the week therefore he went back into the forest to find Harpus who he later found near a waterfall. "You know you're a hard person to keep track of my love." Slade said as he approached Harpus from behind. "I hope that you weren't too lonely when I was away, were you?" Slade said as he look into the reflection right next to her.

Harpus looked to Slade that suddenly appeared next to her. "I would be lying if I said no but my head that's been bothering me...its been hurting a bit more recently then normal...I can't go back to sleep so I might as well enjoy the sunrise that's in front of me..." she said shifting her blue eyes towards him before she caught an eye on his sword that rested on his side(if there is one). She reached out to grab the handle before slowly pulling it out as she silently glanced at the blade. She thought of her shoulder as it was badly hurt to the point where she may not wield a sword. "-Will I be able to wield this?-" she thought keeping her eyes on the silver part of the sword that would cut the opponent down.-