• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order (Discussion/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I've got a character idea here - a Highblood Sympathizer who acts as a spy, infiltrating and eventually betraying rebel groups. I figured this would need some approval, so I'm just asking for a green light before I go through with it.

Also, is there any scenario I could easily insert such a character in currently? This RP actually does seem quite active and interesting.

@Philucifer

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
One of you Just left the rebel base without doing anything inside and one appeared out of nowhere while both are wearing cloaks hiding their appearance and just say that they're on your side........How is that not raising any red flags from your enemy

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eh... I dunno to be honest. I was just playing it for laughs, I didn't think it would actually work.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
EC2CD6FB-B576-4941-9A9D-58AD263E9C8B.jpeg

I drew ideas for the markings or tattoos. i doodled with marker and i’m a bit tired so it’s not the best.

Name: Odhran
Alias: Within Highblood hierarchy, he's referred to as Mirazh.
Species: Excadrill
Affiliation: Neutral, aligns himself with Highbloods for a multitude of reasons.
Appearance: Anatomically, Odhran is identical to the average Excadrill, save for some external deviations, such as a shortened steel adornment on his head, and being slightly shorter than usual - which is quite helpful as a gatherer of intelligence, as it promotes a rather inconspicuous low profile rather than a more combat oriented build. Because of this, Odhran is extremely wary of direct physical conflict. He prefers to socially weave his way, or more plainly, talk his way out of bad situations.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: To put it within condensed terms, Odhran's loyalty to the hierarchy is somewhat lacking, as he is driven partially by personal goals, though it is existent.
Personality: Odhran is a remarkably extraverted creature, constantly taking the initiative in social situations. They are extremely charismatic, and can channel this gift of charm to many different uses - typically, the deception of others for personal gain. As such, the Excadrill can be boastful, arrogant, and even downright selfish at times.
History: Odhran was brought up in turmoil, within an obscure town constantly embroiled in crime and other conflicts. The Excadrill was never much of a fighter, and so they developed striking social skills to survive.
Hometown: Mutefall
Other: N/A

Putting this here for future reference if I decide to use it to join this RP, which will likely be soon - of course, if it's accepted.

(Personality is lacking because I'm writing this at 12 in the morning.)

Apologies for the double post, but I likely won't make my introductory post until tomorrow, and before that I'll try to make sense of the pages of story to sift through. To abbreviate it for me, are there any points where I could fluidly be inserted into the story?

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Accepted. Yep, this is big brain time by your vocab. I suggest starting in Mutefall, describing it and then go do some other stuff. Get involved with the drama.

I don't think I clarified this in the history section - Odhran fled Mutefall as soon as he could. He's not there anymore, and I'm still deciding where I want him to start to be atleast somewhat inline with other RP groups.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: luna
Alias: moon
Species: Gardevoir
Affiliation: Unaligned, siding towards the supporter side by force
Appearance: the only difference between her and other gardevoirs is that she shiny.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: she manages to deal with it because of her psychic duel typing.
Personality: smart, obedience, cowardice, and overprotective
History: when she was a little girl her parents abandon her while a battle was happening nearby between the hierarchy and rebels and as the battle was beginning to end one of the rebels grabbed her and threw her into their rebel forces.
Hometown: originally Moss village
Other: Luna wears a necklace with a lockets with picture of her parents.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Because this isn't Closed, I guess I can make characters...?

Name: Emerald
Alias:
None
Species: Ninjask
Affiliation: Lowblood
Appearance: He appears as any ordinary Ninjask.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: He is very loyal, and looks down on Lowbloods who refuse to fight for their kind.
Personality: Very strict and hasty. He always tries to make plans and infiltrate Highblood towns to gather information. A true rebel.
History: He grew up a simple life as a Nincada, but when he evolved, he became more irritable and rebellious.
Hometown: Moss Village
Other: *There will be more things in the RP, as I cannot put them all here.

Name: Reaper
Alias: "A Hollow Husk", as Emerald says.
Species: Shedinja
Affiliation: Lowblood
Appearance: It is larger than your average Shedinja.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: It really doesn't care. Though it always seems to follow Emerald.
Personality: None, it just floats around all day not giving a care in the world.
History: The exact same as Emerald's, though when it evolved, it just started to follow him.
Other: *

Also, I like the idea of the tattoos, but I feel like there would be more than one marking due to different rebel groups having different ideals. Silver believes the monarchy could work, just not by the Highbloods.
As for the Nightfall escape, I doubt that she would attempt it unless she was sure there would be no failure. The only reason she became a rebel was then she wouldn't be attacked on two sides.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve has the intention of helping Nightfall and Sunny, but she can't exactly do that right now. I thought she'd be tired, due to fleeing from Highbloods and fighting for her life constantly without sleep.

Also, does Eve have a death sentence with her name on it yet, or just imprisonment and interrogation? She believes that it's a death sentence but I don't actually know what it is.

(Here's my second one)
Name: Harpus
Alias: Harp
Species: Bisharp
Affiliation: Unaligned
Appearance: A normal colored Bisharp
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: She dislikes it but is loyal to it
Personality: Stern, Brave, a bit Stubborn although is Gentle towards the innocent, Understanding, Protective(towards Blue)
History: She had a tough life as a Pawnard but with extreme training she was able to evolve into Bisharp like she wanted so no one could go against her or judge her because she was always a target for everyone which is how she got a long scar across her chest which she avoids talking about to anyone unless she knew her VERY well and have her trust completely. She had met Blue once she settled in Moss Village and only trusts her and no one else because she understands her as she even knows that she is a born High blood so becomes very protective over her.
Other: She wears a Medallion around her neck as the gem is colored gold like her friend Blue's eyes

Is that Bisharp "friend"? I mean, is she who's gonna grab you and then get you closer to us (Marc, Buddy,Eve,Emerald and Reaper)? Or you're with Marc and Harp just come because she wants?

Name: Meteor
Alias:
Species: Gallade
Affiliation: Highblood supporter
Occupation: He reads minds and predicts the future for Harmonie.
Appearance: Meteor is an everyday Gallade, though his chest blade is a crimson red color instead of the usual reddish-pink. Also, he’s three inches taller than the average Gallade, making him 5’06.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Meteor is extremely loyal to the hierarchy, he works for it with his life.
Personality: Meteor is a formal, serious resident to the Rust Order, and he is an all work no play kind of Pokemon. Meteor is kind, but is only like that to people he genuinely trusts, other people he acts cold towards. Meteor is very distrusting, he never trusts anyone, and there is few he trusts with his life.
History: Meteor was born and raised in the Rust Order as an interrogator and predictor instead of a warrior like his peers, and that’s what he preferred. Instead of gossiping and going to parties, Meteor studied and practice his mind-reading and predicting courses, and it paid off.
Hometown: Rust Order
Other:

Last edited:

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Name: Soul
Alias: Havoc
Species: Gengar
Affiliation: Unaligned
Occupation: He has a little market where he sells stuff like medicine, food, etc.
Appearance: Soul is an everyday Gengar, except that his eyes are a deeper red.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Eh, he’s not extremely loyal, but for the most part he’ll side with them.
Personality: Soul is very agreeable, he’s always “yep, mhm, yeah” like that. Though when he’s around his friend, Cole, he acts just like him, goofy, a trickster, and gets a good laugh out of life. Back to him, He can be a very nice person one moment, and the next moment he can be a psychopath who attacks anybody in his way the next, you never know, it’s like a gamble when you talk to him.
History: Soul was born to two amazing Gengars who taught him how to be kind instead of a prankster. He had been that way until he met Cole, who taught him how to be an immature trickster. Now he has two sides: Prankster, and agreeable, kind merchant. You never know.
Hometown: Spirit Village
Other: He is very good friends with Cole.

Yay, more guards... Just what we needed. I totally didn't want to become a guard as well but decided not to because everyone else was one... and I totally didn't make Silver to even things out, which was thrown out of wack again about a post later...

Status
Not open for further replies.