• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order (Discussion/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I am sure! You can either throw Sunny to either Minerva (whose gonna arrive) to take her to Rust, keep her, or give her to Pollux!

Yes, congratulations, you killed a Leafeon and a Jolteon! Are you proud of yourself? Because your character sounds like a monster. (Almost all guard characters sounds like monsters)

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Well, I mean that's kind of a focal point of the RP. The whole 'Steel types are a-holes' is what it's supposed to be about lol.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
if we have a world where grass types are above fire types in social standing, everything can be answered

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Ah, that does make more sense, fear of being overthrown. That does sound like something the steel types would do.

Lol yeah poor Sunny. And poor Nightfall! Omg I actually feel so bad for them! ;_;

You have no idea how much this is breaking my heart! I have used these two as my Pokemon mains forever, and they have always been together... The thought of them getting separated makes me tear up.

Is now a good time to have Sunny evolve? I already have permission, and right now it looks like it is now or never due to the fact NIGHTFALL MIGHT DIE BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING MY CHARACTER RIGHT!!! (she would literally die for this Eevee)

Status
Not open for further replies.