• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order (Discussion/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, I don't know why Nightfall is getting beaten up. After she was pinned down she was very agreeable. She was agreeable before she was pinned down. She has even offered to bring them to the Moss Village rebel base.

She was pleading on the ground with tears everywhere. She was saying she would tell them everything that they wanted to know before it was even offered. When it comes to Sunny, there is no trick. What is going to happen now is that Nightfall will rejoin the rebels after Sunny is kidnapped. Why do they want Sunny anyways? Other than to get back at Nightfall, of course.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
I know, I was so sad seeing Nightfall ripped away from Sunny like that. My heart! ;_;

Although, I kind of had a thought that could possibly happen depending on how Aegeus and Sunny get along while he takes care of her.
Wink wonk. ;)

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
I was actually thinking of adding a Rebel character soon.
They seem a little outnumbered with all the guards and generals runnin' around right now!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Tiara might eventually become a rebel. She's really only on the Highbloods' side because of family obligation.

I can add a new rebel... (Although I really wanted a Rust Order person, because they are kinda OP. But that is because everyone is playing them!!! I sware I Eevium, and Spy are the only rebels...)

Name: Silver
Alias: Fox
Species: Ninetails (Fire)
Affiliation: Rebels
Appearance: Silver is a shiny Pokemon. She has a charcoal necklace.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Hates it so much... Although, she believes that it could work, with some adjustments.
Personality: Silver is a leader. She cares for her people and other Pokemon. She calls the Moss Village rebels her subjects and wishes to liberate the village above her. She doesn't trust Nightfall, so Nightfall was given the false location that all original Highbloods enter. She just doesn't trust Highbloods in general and will mistreat them when she first meets them. She will, however, warm up to them and allow them into the true base, unless they were a traitor before.
History: Silver watched her family die due to the fact they were powerful Fire-types (not more than the Rust Order, but powerful for Lowbloods). She then joined a disorganized rebel group by the name of The Rising Embers. She hated how no one knew what to do, so she created her own rebel group. While she hated the Order, she found their organization in everything they did very appealing. So she adopted their leader style.
Hometown: Moss Village
Other: There are three bases around Moss Village. No Pokemon knows where all of them are at except for her and her apprentice (who can be played by anyone who wants a true rebel)

I like that idea. Eve will know all the base's locations, Nightfall was placed in base 3, the farthest away from the main base. It is in a cave system in the forest. The cave looks like it ends abruptly, but it really has a stone that needs to be moved every time a pokemon enters and leaves. The stone is not a real stone but is painted to look like one. It really is a crafted hollow piece of wood with stones on the bottom. It blends in with the cave wall, however, if you are looking carefully then you would notice it.
If that is fine...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Also, that seems like something that's right up Eve's alley. She's not an official rebel yet, just a rebel in action, so this could be a good opportunity for her to become a full-fledged rebel.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Hey guys, I'm gonna be inactive for awhile. I have... homework. Because of this, I might not post a lot. Anyways, accepted. I'll be sure to get one post in this weekend.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Name: Cole (though he doesn’t give it out, he’d rather say hidden.
Alias: Checkmate
Species: Blaziken
Affiliation: Rebel of course:
Occupation: None, he’s basically wanted for being, uh, born i guess.
Appearance: Cole is a normal Blaziken, but when he goes out in the public he usually wears a jet black cloak to seal his typing. He often wears a shiny locket he was given years earlier.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: The hierarchy doesn’t matter in his world, they hate him, he hates them.
Personality: Cole is very sly, sneaky, and a great liar. He despises any highbloods or lowbloods, so it’s easier to say he just hates everyone. Cole is disrespectful and sarcastic, but can be manipulative when he needs to. He never takes anything seriously and is quick to flee if he need to. Also, he’s basically the king of old-fashioned nicknames/insults.
History: Blaziken was born ten years after the Queen took the throne. His parents, his siblings, and anybody he loved was taken from him because the Queen was too stuck-up and wanted any threats to her own life exterminated. Thankfully, Cole survived this and trained himself. And, let me tell you a secret, being a fire type isn’t the only reason Cole is wanted.
Hometown: Moss Village, but lives anywhere as of now.
Other: n/a

Last edited by a moderator:
NPCs... this would be the second base, one that is filled with the distrusted Pokemon that might betray Silver, but none of them know where the main base is (and it will remain hidden)

@LunarSilvally can you draw how the hell is the symbol that your OC have?

I think I can do another character that would be Aggron and Marcus can go to visit him just for confirm that is Aggron is Marcu's father

Putting a post here stating that I'm considering making a character for this RP, if it's still relatively active. I've got two in stasis currently so I just want to be able to follow activity here just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.