• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order (Discussion/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-rp-rust-order.21103/ RP THREAD
I'm not the one to make a Pokemon RP, but I wanted to go for a dystopia type, and I never really do Pokemon Roleplays, haha. I based this off an RP like this, but I forgot one of the things and it kinda... died?

In the region of Fubukai, a human-free region. Pokemon aren't too far into technology, only towns, bowls, etc. Everything was... a-ok, I guess? Then, the steel types overthrew each town, one after the next. They used the total war tactic and sent the world into darkness. They divided the region into two parts. The types who are powerful (Highbloods), and the types who are weak (Lowbloods). The ones who are powerful got the castles in the middle, with huge walls built in the center of Fubukai by lowbloods under the highblood's orders. 152 years pass, Lowbloods and few highbloods began making rebel groups all over Fubukai. Though some sadistic highbloods like for things to be crazy...

RULES:
  • Follow all Pokecharms rules.
  • Be respectful.
  • No bad words, doods. I only allow damn, crap, etc.
  • Also, keep violence to a minimum.
  • No character limit, but don't overdo it.
  • Pay attention to your other characters if you do have more than 1.
  • No one-liners, please.
  • Make sure you commit.
  • Make each paragraph at LEAST 5+ sentences.
  • GRAMMAR! GRAMMAR! GRAMMAR!
  • Common sense, guys. Don't go withstanding 53 iron tails with no injuries...
  • You can NPC anyone, but not the ones that are underlined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steel: The top of the line. All steel types are in a royal line and HAVE to be a teensy-weensy snobby. They have a hatred of all Lowbloods and are destined to become astounding generals and are the hardest to injure/kill. In the main steel bloodline, any steel pokemon can challenge for the throne. The current ruler, a mawile, Queen Harmonie, a tyrant has ruled for over 40+ years and made everything into dirt and thinks all Lowbloods deserve to be purged.
Dragon: Second best, but if they were the ones who started the whole thing they'd be the kings. They are the most reliable to Queen Harmonie and are destined to become generals. They are a bit dumb but are very mean. They are noble as hell.
Dark: Third best, they are the most cunning in Fubukai. Their service to Queen Harmonie is mostly Assassins, spies, anything stealthy. They never fear a little bloodshed and are somewhat related to mostly royal advisors.
Poison & Psychic: Fourth and fifth best. They are the brains of Fubukai. They mostly live in caverns, making abilities and TMs. Their royal bloodline is royal seers. They see into the future in case Queen Harmonie is a bit worried.
Ground & Ghost: Kinda in the middle and all over the place. They can be whatever they want.
Flying: The lowest highbloods. They are ok, but not great. Their royal blood is aviation attack. Harmonie likes sending flying pokemon to terrorize and insult lowblood towns.
Ice: Highest lowblood and respected for their cold-instinct.
Normal & Fighting: Most likely to be workers. Weak, but they're a jack of all trades and are very durable.
Grass: Humble workers, farmers. The most durable.
Rock: Same as ground, but more disrespected.
Fairy: Few, because the steels want to keep as many threats to their hierarchy gone as much as possible. Some are tormented in their town.
Bug & Electric.: The lowblood version of Dark types.
Water: Eh, just here.
Fire: The lowest. There are barely any fire-pokemon. Harmonie hunted them down many years ago and the fire pokemon cower and hide.

Also, some other stuff.
  • The Highbloods, because their literally the best, are well-trained and could easily whoop an untrained pokemon.
  • You can be a rebel, highblood supporter, or unaligned.
  • The high member's of Harmonie's army are allowed to be very cool and strong.
  • Once the rebels liberate a town from the bad guys, the bad guys will eventually TRY to take it back.
  • No evolutions, please. Ask me for permission and I might.
If you have read everything, tag a friend in other.

Finally, locations!
  • First, I need to address something. The center of Fubukai is a cold tundra called Rust Order surrounded by walls/mountains with caverns in them. To enter, you have to gain special permission if you're a lowblood. Ice types are an exception because they are the highest lowblood.
  • The outside is multiple forests, towns, etc called Doom Desserts.
  • Moss Village: It is the most peaceful town in Fubukai, guarded by friendly highbloods and lowbloods. It is on the southern-east of Fubukai, and flora is surrounding it and is spotted all around it. Populated by fairy, grass, flying, water, and normal types.
  • Glazed Ridges: In the most northern part, and is in an ENORMOUS cave, has work, the worst debt, and you have to PAY to WORK at the crystal mines. The tax collectors regularly double by the week, but it pays you in food and nutrition. It's not as bad as Storm Bay. All types live there. Highbloods are the more respected and have a higher power, lowbloods are the peasants of that place.
  • Storm Bay: On the westest west coast of Fubukai. It has the most pay outside of the Rust Order. Workers there are mostly the most durable pokemon types. That bay has the worst weather all the time, 24/7. This is mainly used for shipping to other regions. This city has the worst luck. Much poverty.
  • Death Valley: A ruined and rusty metal town in the middle of nowhere, but everybody knows where that is. Many commanders being rude. Very much poverty. Unfair.
  • Feel free to make your own town, I don't really care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character sheets.
Name:
Alias:
Species:
Appearance:
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: (Goes with personality.
Personality: (Doesn't have to be detailed, lol.)
History: (^^^^^^)
Hometown:
Other:

Name:
Minerva
Alias:
Species:
Noivern
Affiliation: Queen Harmonia's League of Generals
Appearance: Minerva is an above average Noivern with a huge wingspan. She has steel claws on her talons to increase damage. Minerva has more battle armor, as she has sheets of metal harnessed on the back of her wings and a sharp lance on the end of her tale.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Minerva thinks the hierarchy is GREAT. She thinks it is the best way to figure out how to balance things. But, she actually just doesn't care.
Personality: Minerva is one of the most dedicated Generals on Harmonia's league. She believes in order, no matter the cost. Minerva does whatever her superior's say, no question. Because of this, she is a ruthless soldier on the field. Minerva holds grudges and one day, that might be her downfall.
History: Minerva's memory of what happened in her childhood was foggy. She was tossed off Gourd Peak, a cliff where eggs go for Harmonia's soldier trial, as her parents that she never really knew were soldiers. She survived and began working for Harmonia's Army.
Hometown: Glazed Ridges
Other: I'll make another character later lmbo

Name:
Pollux
Alias: Lex (Latin for the law.)
Species: Bronzong
Affiliation: Harmonia's Army
Appearance:
Pollux is the 'largest Bronzong in Fubukai', being7 '3. He has all sorts of dents on his body, but many pieces of armor on his body. He has the axes (the top) welded on his hands. He also has spikes on his armor.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Pollux doesn't feel. Pollux only knows how to destroy.
Personality: Pollux is the judge, jury, executioner. Pollux is an emotionless brute that can kill you or brutally injure you by just a hug. Don't let him judge you, because you won't even get a trial.
History: Pollux, as a Bronzor, was already training to be the law. He used his intellect to think outside the box when executing. When he just evolved into a Bronzong, he judged his first and only trial and got an innocent Pokemon guilty by glaring at them and they confessed.
Hometown: Death Valley
Other: HAHAHAHA

also tagging a coolcat known as @Nukas
Recent info by Philucifer shared to you is that he is mentioning a Pokecharms user that exceeds an average person in terms of cool known by the alias @Nukas

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
This definitely looks interesting and I'm honored that you thought of me, but may I ask what happens if a pokemon has a duel typing. Like for example (while obviously he will not be used due to his legendary status, he still is the best example out there) Heatran is a fire steel type. Would he be considered a highblood or a lowblood?

I as well. And I have a question of my own. Eevee starts out as a Lowblood, if it were to evolve into an Umbreon or Espeon will it turn into a Highblood, or are all the Eevees dead?

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I knew I would be getting questions like this. Queen Harmonie is a Mawile, right? A Mawile is a steel-fairy type AND the queen. If you're born a highblood, you're a highblood. And if a highblood gives birth to an Eevee, then they are also a highblood. As long as they were BORN a highblood + lowblood, they're mother's type is the type and qualifying them as a lowblood or highblood. And I'm pretty sure Heatran is a mythical pokemon. But a highblood lowblood mixes are commonly in the rebellion because they don't like the hierarchy.

I'm sure I can find a way for this to work...
Name: Nightfall
Alias:
Species: Absol
Affiliation: Rebel
Appearance: Nightfall looks like a normal Absol.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Hates it
Personality: Nightfall is a motherly figure and is a natural leader. She is overprotective of Sunny, who she views as a daughter but tries to hide it. She is serious and doesn't make many jokes.
History: She was born as a Highblood. She was placed in one of the trails due to her parents being soldiers. She was able to (barely) overcome it, however, something didn't sit right with her. One day she was sent to kill two Lowbloods that were running away. She found them and couldn't do the job herself. She ran. One of the higherups did the job when they found out. She was devastated and went to the place where she found the pair. There she saw an egg and she took care of it, claiming it as her own.
Hometown: Moss Village
Other: I might make more characters later
and
Name: Sunny
Alias:
Species: Eevee
Affiliation: Rebels
Appearance: She looks like a normal Eevee with a scarf
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: She doesn't like it due to what everyone says
Personality: Sunny is young and nieve. She tends to talk a lot. She also has a big heart.
History: She was hatched by Nightfall after her parents died.
Other: @RenzFlintrock

Name: Marcus
Alias: Marc
Species: Marowak
Occupation: Unemployed but he wants to help people to care take of childrens
Appearance: He has a sleeveless jacket but with a hood that he wears so that the sun does not give him, he does not like the skull of his head to burn
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: (Goes with personality) He don't like it
Personality: (Doesn't have to be detailed, lol.) He is closed for people that he doesn't know, he's shy with odd people, he's introvert with strange people
History: (^^^^^^) When he was a Cubone, his mother died, losing the only motivation to talk to people, because his father never met him. He never liked that his mother's skull was stained, so he wears a hood. As he evolved, he stopped talking to so many people, he became more closed.
Hometown: Moss Village (Her mother gave birth to him there)
Other: I dunno, maybe he heighs more than an average Marowak
That's all I think

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
Name: Garland

Alias: Garlie

Species: Mienshao

Affiliation: Unaligned

Appearance: Garland is a Mienshao that is about six inches taller than most of her species, making her about 5’02”. Instead of a light purple color, the purple on her body is a little darker, as well with the yellow on her whisker tips. Garland has a little pink pendant she found in the woods as a Mienfoo.

Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Since she is unaligned, she’s loyal to the hierarchy but not to an extreme level like supporters.

Personality: Garland is a very determined Pokemon who trains every day, all day. She also helps other Pokemon work on fighting type moves and other moves she knows that they can be taught how to use. Since Garland doesn’t have an extreme loyalty to the hierarchy, they dislike her a little bit, but not so much that she is a target of being aggravated by them.

History: Garland was born to two other Mienshao who were hated by the hierarchy. Because of this, the hierarchy exterminated her parents and told her that they had left her. They put her in Moss Town for her to be adopted by a Gallade who taught her a lot of the moves she knows today, and she got a job as a move tutor to teach other young Pokemon what the Gallade taught her.

Hometown: Moss Town

Other: She still isn’t aware of what happened to her parents.

@BlueMew392 @EmoKitty21

Last edited:
(Hope this is ok)
Name: Blue
Alias:
Species: Umbreon(Shiny)
Affiliation: Unaligned
Appearance: An Umbreon but with blue rings and gold eyes but wears a blue and black flower on her ear
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: (Goes with personality. She disagrees on the Hierarchy but despite this she is loyal to it but not like the supporters, she doesn't like the fact the Queen takes out a certain species and degrades them just by typing. She believes all Pokemon and their typings are equal. She is not a coward to stop the Queens henchmen from doing harm to the innocent
Personality: (Doesn't have to be detailed, lol.) Brave, Strongwilled, Gentle, Protective, Understanding
History: (^^^^^^) She was born as a high blood but she doesn't know it. All she could remember was being carried by her mother as an Eevee as she was running from someone. Her mother had told her that they were after her because of her "rarity" in color meaning her silver pelt. She didn't quite understand what she meant and never told her about it any further because she was still too young. Her mother found her way into Moss Town where they both settled, training her to best she could be and eventually she evolved into a Shiny Umbreon which her mother wanted her to be. After a while, her mother died from an illness and she discovered herself that it was food poisoning. She grieved for her yes but had to move on and live. Since her mother's passing she worked as a Caregiver to protect and care for all types of Pokemon in Moss village offering food, medical, and resting services if they needed it.
Other: @EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
*Clears throat
You have requested my noble presence?

Name:
Eve
Alias: Noctem (a play on her name, Latin for night)
Species: Eevee
Occupation: Unemployed, but offers her skills where they're needed.
Appearance: A normal female Partner Eevee.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: She hates them. 'Nuff said.
Personality: She is fiercely protective but friendly, and will make friends with anyone who isn't loyal to the Hierarchy. She makes rash decisions, especially if an ally is in danger.
History: She was once loyal to the Hierarchy. One day, she decided that she would attempt to join Queen Harmonie's army. Because of her lowblood status, however, she was turned away and ridiculed. Finding that the discrimination against her was growing too strong, she became unloyal to the Queen. She fled, throwing in with a rebel group and vowing to free the land from the Queen's grasp.
Hometown: None
Other:
@EmoKitty21
@Krisseon

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Let me know if this character is okay or if I need to change anything! I may make another in the future.

Name: Aegeus (Protector in Greek)

Alias: N/A

Species: Metagross

Affiliation: Highblood Supporter

Occupation: One of Queen Harmonie's longest known and most loyal Generals.

Appearance: He looks like a normal Metagross, but he is covered in heavy scarring from the many battles he'd been in for the Queen and her people.

Loyalty to the Hierarchy: He would die for his Queen.

Personality: He is cold, calculating and fiercely loyal to the Queen and her cause. He has always been a heavy hitter and excellent tank in battle; a solid ally. He gets close to no one, but will fight on the front lines alongside his soldiers in battle to assure the least possible amount of casualties. During his time when he is not working, he can be found patrolling the towns, making sure the Lowbloods are behaving themselves. His only weakness is children. He would never harm a young pokemon that could not defend itself, no matter its rank in the hierarchy.

History: Aegeus has been a part of this world for a long time, and has always served the throne like his generations of relatives before him. Him and his bloodline are well known throughout the region, honored and highly respected for their service. He was there when Harmonie took the throne.

Hometown: Rust Order

Other: He almost never speaks, but when he does, it's always something profound.

Last edited:
I'm sure I can find a way for this to work...
Name: Nightfall
Alias:
Species:
Absol
Appearance: Nightfall looks like a normal Absol.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Hates it
Personality: Nightfall is a motherly figure and is a natural leader. She is overprotective of Sunny, who she views as a daughter but tries to hide it. She is serious and doesn't make many jokes.
History: She was born as a Highblood. She was placed in one of the trails due to her parents being soldiers. She was able to (barely) overcome it, however, something didn't sit right with her. One day she was sent to kill two Lowbloods that were running away. She found them and couldn't do the job herself. She ran. One of the higherups did the job when they found out. She was devastated and went to the place where she found the pair. There she saw an egg and she took care of it, claiming it as her own.
Other: I might make more characters later
and
Name: Sunny
Alias:
Species:
Eevee
Affiliation: Rebels
Appearance: She looks like a normal Eevee with a scarf
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: She doesn't like it due to what everyone says
Personality: Sunny is young and nieve. She tends to talk a lot. She also has a big heart.
History: She was hatched by Nightfall after her parents died.
Other: @RenzFlintrock
You have summoned me? (For some reason I didn’t get the notif.)

Name: Achara

Alias: Cara

Species: Bisharp

Affiliation: Unaligned, leaning towards the supporter side though.

Occupation: She hunts down other Pokemon for cash, so basically a bounty hunter.

Appearance: Achara is actually a shiny Pokemon, so instead of red coloring she has blue. She often wears a black cloak so she blends in with the shadows. Cara has a few battle scars, such as dents or nicks. And, she is a little shorter than the average Bisharp.

Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Achara is basically a supporter, though she has some rebel, so she has a good amount of loyalty to the Hierarchy. Soon she’ll become full supporter, or maybe even a rebel.

Personality: Achara is stealthy, shes a good liar, trains herself well, is a little stubborn, despises LOW lowbloods, a little intimidating, rude, careless, selfish, but quite intelligent.

History: Achara was born to two Pokémon who were hierarchy supporters, and of course she was also one too. Though she made friends with rebels and kind of gained a little bit of a rebel status. Her parents died in a battle and that made Cara push herself into becoming stronger, and she just is a bounty hunter now, because the pay she gets out of it is incredible.

Hometown: Rust Order

Other: n/a

Name: Daniel

Alias: Ore

Species: Shieldon

Appearance: average Shieldon

Loyalty to Hierarchy: low. He disapproves, and just wants people to be on a more equal footing.

Personality: Sturdy and somewhat stubborn. Very loyal.

History: He is a Lowblood. He was born near the border of the Rust Order, but moved to Moss Vilage and has lived there most of his life. So far he has picked up a living by helping with small errands.

Hometown: (Born in Rust Order) Moss Village.

Other: None (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.