• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order (Discussion/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Now that I have been summoned, I will grant you three wishes. What is your first wish?
Also Me: Laughs in Eevee-speak

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: Slade
Alias: n/a
Species: bisharp
Affiliation: high-blooded supporter
Appearance: Slade was not much any different than any other bisharp but the only thing that separated him with others was a white cloak around his neck with the hierarchy symbol on it
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: he would die for his Queen and her people.
Personality: Slade was calculated, insanely serious, well trained, respected others loyal to the queen, and absolutely despise the high-blooded and low-blooded rebel.
History: his father was one of the most powerful warriors that the queen had to offer, but then died in battle by rebels who ambushed him, even though Slade was offered a high position in the army because his father was so loyal, he declined he said he wanted to be a soldier and climb up the ranks and earned his place by the queen side just like his father.
Hometown: Rust order
Other: n/a

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Also, my second OC. I'll incorporate her somewhere.
Name: Tiara
Alias: N/A
Species: Lucario
Affiliation: Highblood
Appearance: Similar to a regular Lucario, but with a slightly paler shade of blue.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Though she's loyal to the Queen, she dislikes the discrimination based on typing. She still prioritizes her duty, however.
Personality: Tiara is calm and calculated, and somewhat reserved. She has a fighting spirit, and will never back down. Even though she's affiliated with the army, she doesn't like the discrimination of other types. She refuses to abuse the Lowbloods, and has a very strong sense of fairness and justice.
History: Her parents were some of the most high-ranked soldiers there were. However, they were accidentally mistaken for rebels and killed by other members of the Queen's army when Tiara was a teen. Eve (my other OC) attempted to help her parents, but was unsuccessful. Tiara realized that the Lowbloods and rebels were not worthless, and vowed never to harm an innocent. She befriended Eve, trying to keep her safe from the dangers of the world. When Tiara came of age, she was essentially forced into her parents' occupation, much to her dismay. She was one of the reasons Eve fled, after telling Eve to run in case that Tiara was ordered to harm her.
Hometown: Rust Order
Other: N/A (I've already mentioned some people)

Ah finished, I suppose it is time for me to take on a new perspective of RPing.

Name: His name is Aidan.
Alias: N/A at the moment.
Species: Axew | Tusk Pokémon
Affiliation: He is with the Highbloods.
Occupation: He does not have any particular occupation at the moment, due to his youth.
Appearance: Aside from being noticeably smaller than the average Axew due to his young age, he does not have much unique features that would make him easily stand out. He wears a pearl white, short-sleeved romper dress to assist his small body in protection against the elements, and to conceal a cloth garment snugly fastened between his legs. He is often seen carrying around a cloud white rattle. It has a spherical top with two yellow stars on opposite sides. The somewhat thick handle allows for a comfortable grip for younger Pokémon to easily utilize. He sports on a pair of daisy white mittens and socks. The top area of his head is snugly wrapped in several layers of crepe bandaging. (Though his horn is not covered in the bandaging, but the area around his horn is however.)
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Aidan does not have as much loyality to the Hierachy as others would, at least for the seven months he had been on this world. He still has more to learn about the ideals and other manners of the Highbloods.
Personality: Aidan is described from his prior guardian to be a bashful, reticent Pokémon that is easily startled from loud noises or sudden disturbances. He is a huge crybaby, as he dislikes being away from trusted authority figures for long periods of time. He has a hard time socializing with others, since the only means of communication he knows is by either crying out to the authorities or attempting to play a round of charades, in hopes that an older Pokémon correctly guesses on the first try. It is almost impossible for him to play the simplest social games with others, since memorization of the rules is something he needs to work on; and having his earlier caretaker playing peekaboo with him often leads to a good half hour of him flooding the ground with his tears.
History: Aidan's mother had been a high-ranking soldier for the glorious Ruler of Harmonie. His father had recently passed away due to old age and health complications. His mother had been killed by a group of rebels when she bravely fought against them. One unlucky trap and a handful of powerful absolute zeroes was all that it took to finally take her down within a hefty span of half an hour. Fearing for his life, the infant decided to stay in Rust Order in hopes that he can find other things to do in life; aside from worrying about things a baby Pokémon should not even have to fret about at all.
Hometown: His hometown is Rust Order.
Other: He likes to draw from time to time for the Highbloods to the best of his ability. He is afraid of the cold, and especially of the dark.

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
Name: Juniper

Alias: June

Species:Trevenant

Affiliation: Rebel (Marking under his scarf)

Appearance: June is a shiny Phantump, so instead of brown and green coloring, his trunk is silver and the leaves are crimson red. He tends to wear a red scarf around his neck to hide his rebellion.

Loyalty to the Hierarchy: June is not loyal to them at all, he’s not serving anyone who discriminates Pokemon.

Personality: Juniper is a strange Pokémon to say the least. Everybody wonders why he isn’t in Rust Order, since he’s a ghost type too, but it’s because he dislikes type discrimination. And he says anybody who would die for someone who leads something like that is sick. June is a brave soul, and he grew up in Rust Order, so he is trained well. He’s not afraid to kick somebody’s behind any day.

History: June grew up in Rust Order, so of course, his parents wanted him in the army like himself. So, he began training for that at a young age. June excelled in his training and he was ready at an earlier age than expected for becoming a soldier, until he heard about the sick things they do, he ran off and became a rebel.

Hometown: Rust Order, but currently lives in Moss Town.

Other: n/a

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Possibly. Depends on the circumstance that she meets them in. I'll introduce my second OC pretty soon, she's already been approved.

I just drew Marcus because this help me to understand my OC
IMG_20190620_013956.jpg

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Okay, seems really dark and legit, this is cool!
Name: Edge
Alias: To friends, Big E (XD)
Species: Aegislash
Affiliation: Royalty, but not in the main parts
Appearance: His silk arms are red instead of purple, and his main eye is orange.
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Royal Guard, protector of other royal Pokémon, including the queen, but mostly just high blood territory.
Personality: Edge is very introverted, a little sadistic, and doesn’t get phased very easily. He’s quick to jump to violence as an answer, and really despises lowerblood Pokémon due to fact that he believes them to be way weaker than the weakest of Highbloods.
History: Edge was around before the divide, as a Honedge, and was automatically chosen to be up for a spot in the guard, mainly because of his tanking and offensive ability. He now patrols highblood land, stopping any Pokémon of lowerblood class from stepping on it
Name: Buddy
Alias: Bud, Samurai, or just Buddy.
Species: Samurott
Affiliation: Rebel
Appearance: Bigger than most Samurotts, very noticeable battle scars on his armor and swords
Loyalty to the Hierarchy: He actually believes the hierarchy might work, if the right people were and charge. Oh, and if the steel types weren’t killing everyone
Personality: Very Serious, known to be a *child friendly word* and a goofball at times. Doesn’t care too much about death, but he’d rather be alive, so he isn’t gonna do anything that’s suicide. He offers to go on many rebel missions.
Backstory: Also alive before the divide, as and Oshawott, he had run from the beginning of the purge. Only one of his parents made it out alive, his father, and he grew up in hiding. Now he’s ready to fight the Hierarchy, not in revenge, but in hope for other Pokémon.
Hopefully I’m let in, if you’re full that’s okay, if you want me to change anything just tell me.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Yeah Glitzy Glow is a pretty solid move, and it would probably slow Aegeus down.
Not gonna lie though I'm enjoying the bad guy roll a little too much right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.