• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order (Discussion/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Ok, In no means do I intend to seem impatient(even though I am a little bit), but considering the many posts that have come after mine, I’m just gonna ping @Philucifer to make SURE he sees mine
(I swear I’m not being impatient please don’t kill me...)

They aren't really doing anything wrong, but Nightfall is wanted because she betrayed the throne...
Sunny is the reason why she betrayed... And she is a Lowblood

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You don’t have to be sorry, I just thought that maybe you wouldn’t be able to see my character bio considering a lot of other people posted after I did. (And a tiny sliver of impatience on my part...)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
What this man has said has happened once to at least everyone and it *child friendly descriptive word* sucks. I mean, sure, you wrote a nice and long and well written post. And then someone else posts before you.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Once Tiara and Aegeus are done talking he can come across them. He's my only character right now so he'll most likely have a lot of encounters with the others.

Also, sorry Philucifer! We were having a bit of fun with the chase scene... :'|

I refuse to post until someone finds Nightfall and Sunny. I sware, the crowd is hiding them way too well. They already past most of the guards by this point! At this rate, I don't think that Nightfall needs to be scared of the guards. They are way to busy with taxes and little Eevees

Trapped! Steel types on either side!

(And if either know a Fighting move, we are dead. All three of us are weak to fighting.)

I shouldn’t have said that...

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Name: Kali ( Maxie? )

Alias: Kal ( Maxa? )

Species: Roserade

Affiliation: High blood Supporter ( Secret Rebel? )

Appearance: Her roses are Red -> Purple and Blue -> Black. ( Dyed to Purple -> Navy and Black -> Gold in the future? ) She has masks and capes/cloaks she can wear, she does hide these for a reason though.

Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Very loyal and will follow any commanded orders, yet still cares for some Lowbloods. ( That's why I'm trying to do the vigilante scree- )

Personality: Responsible, and respectful of other peoples beliefs.

History: Growing up as a Budew, Kali was constantly kicked around by multiple other pokemon, especially low blood. Whenever she tried to play, she'd come back home with some sort of scratch and dirt all over her. However, Kali was able to see the good things in people, like her family! She may have only lived with her father, Muk, But they still played together multiple times! Then, After seeing enough of the good which increased her morale/happiness, Kali became a Roselia. A little after becoming Roselia, Kali adventured to find a purpose in life. While adventuring, Kali " accidentally " broke into a stone room. She was observing all the stones, and she touched the Shiny Stone. While Transforming, Kali had to sneak out to avoid getting caught. With Kali's now new body, she bet she could make it to the Royal Castle with Queen Harmorine in control. Kali somehow got her job and then boom somehow became a vigilante ( I'm tired ok- ).

Hometown: Started from da good old Moss village now we in Rust Tundra

Other: She's a... " SMOOTH VIGILANTE ( Criminal ). "

---------
Name: Auria

Alias: Ari

Species: Cinccino

Affiliation: Neutral

Appearance: She has Blonde fur unlike regular Cinccino, Has a Small backpack full of; Berries, Potions, and Packed food ( cause why not )

Loyalty to the Hierarchy: Ari She fights for what side seems more right.

Personality: Ari is a Timid, and cautious girl.

History: Ever since she was Minccino, she was forced to stay inside by her family. Her family was constantly forced to do work, and all she could do was collect the berries inside of their personal garden. Once she properly used the berries, they would become energized again, and be able to do even more work then usual. She was given a shiny stone, and you know what happened. She eventually moved closer toward Rust Tundra. ( im sorry im super tired- )

Hometown: Storm Bay to the Rust Tundra cause yeah

Other: no

Status
Not open for further replies.