• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Nobility School

(OOC: I'm so sorry I haven't roleplayed much yet! Specially for having to completely ignore Bella's greeting @MissPinkRebelle could we pretend our characters haven't met yet? I'm so sorry.)

As Carol walked through the halls in search for the teacher, a little scene taking place caught her attention: a pokemon battle that seemed pretty unfair, a Typloshion against a shiny Eeve. A SHINY EEVEE! How do you even get one of those! They're like super weirds! The red haired trainer forgot about anyt issues with her schedule as she ran to the battle's place.

She approached the other trainer watching the battle with a huge smile on her face. "Hi guys!" she greeted "How are you doing? New around here? Because I am." Carol's words left her mouth way too fastly "Do you know who that girl is? Because I love her eevee, maybe she knows were to get more weird pokemon like that, maybe a Kyogre or a Rayquaza... nope, that's too much. Maybe a Shaymin would be okay by now... what do you think?"

Xerione walked over to a battlefield, watching the typhosion fight a shiny eevee. "Hey Flannere, do you wanna join battling?" She asked, turning over to her pokemon. "Meh, those bakas are TOO easy." Flannere snapped back.

Huh, what is going on there, Raina thought for a second until she found Bella, one of her sister's friends," Bella! Bella! Over here! What is going on?!" she shouted to Bella, rushing to her.

From the corner of her eye, Carol was able to see a new trainer join the arena, making her temporaly forget about the shiny eevee and the posibility of getting a Shaymin (or even a Kyogre). "Hey Flannere, do you wanna join battling?" She asked, turning over to her pokemon, a gorgeous Delphox who followed her closely. The pokemon didn't seem much exited about it, anyways, a psychic type pokemon might be some pretty interesting type to battle.

"Hey! Delphox girl! Would you like to battle me?" said an excited Carol as she ran towards the trainer "I have my amazing and wonderful Jirachi waiting for some exercising!"

"Eh?" Xerione asked, turning over. She pushed her hair out of her face. "Sure, why not. Wait, you have a Jirachi?" She gasped. Flannere's eyes lit up. "Do you wanna, Flann?" "Sure, why not." Flannere exclaimed. "Okay then, Flannere! Let's do this!" Xerione pointed forward, and Flannere ran in front of her.

"Yeah!" Carol happily exclaimed as she took out her pokeball "Get ready my dear, because you're going to face my great and incredible Jirachi!"

The red haired trainer dropped her pokeball. A flash of bright light announced the pokemon's entrance. As the light began to fade, a Jirachi's silhouette began being shown. The star like head, it's little falling wings, int's tiny body...
But when the light faded, something wrong could be noticed in the Jirachi: it's eyes weren't normal ones, they were spirals. "I have the honour to introduce you to Jirachi, my cosplayer Spinda!"

"Spinda!" supported the pokemon dressed like the legendary pokemon.

"That's pretty cool!" Xerione laughed. "Um, well... Sorry about this! Flannere, flamethrower!" Flannere drew a stick from her neatly brushed tail fur. Flames begin to glow on the tips of the stick, until a full on fire grew. Flannere pointed her stick at the cosplayer spinda, sending a blast of fire towards it.

Suddenly another trainer was challenged and two girls, one with her Spinda dressed as a Jirachi and the other with a Delphox. Allegra sighed behind Summer and placed a paw on her forehead. "Oh come on Allegra. They can have fun. There isn't anyone else here to battle so I guess we can leave." Summer said as she turned to walk back to her dorm. She just about ran into someone as she turned around. The student behind her wore a red jacket with grey dress pants. He was adorned in gold and silver crests and watches of the sort- non verbally telling Summer that he was obviously royalty. Her father brought in a huge sum of money every month for his musical skills; not to mention that her mother's books, when they come out, add much more to the sum. When she had checked her room, her textbooks were even written by her mom- Lily Lynn. Her father, Cin Lynn- more commonly know by his band name One Way- probably could be found in a music library here if they had one. Even with all that fame she still couldn't afford to be adorned or dress as nicely as the student in front of her. Not to mention the shiny Kirlia. Allegra hopped forward excitedly and out her paws on her knees as she greeted the Kirlia. "Oh! Allegra that's not polite! At least give eye contact with someone before you bound up to them!" Summer scolded, putting her hands in her hips. She looked at the student again with a confused expression. 'He's royalty...should I be like bowing or something? I didn't bow when I met the president but that's a democracy not a monarchy...' Summer thought. 'Oh well. I don't care anyways. He's a student here too- just like me. There is no such thing as social classes here.'

threatening flames began to surround Jirachi as she staggered between them in an attempt to avoid getting burned with them. "Spin... Spin..." she murmured as she slowly walked backwards between the flares in an attempt to avoid it. When she had finally managed to get safe to a place that wasn't on fire yet, she notice somthing really hot above her head. "Spin!" she scaredly exclaimed. "Oh no! Spinda!" exclaimed back the trainer as she noticed how the pokemon's top part of her costume was now burning "SPINDAAA!" yelled the pokemon as it began to run in circles in an attempt to turn off the fire.

"You're only making it worse!" told Carol to her pokemon, but Jirachi wasn't going to stop.

When the flame got dangerously powerful, the Spinda got so desesperated that she lost the ability to stand up. Now Jiracho was desesperatedly rolling on the floor, which was somehow useful, due it slowly began to calm down the flames. Finally, Spinda stood up with a burned up costume. "Oh come on! We had put so much efford on that one!" Carol was frustrated, now she had to get something back from this battle, "Jirachi! Go ahead with a sucker punch!" The Spinda nodded as she ran towards the fire type pokemon, ready to pay for her costume that now rested on the floor as some simple ashes.

"Eep! I'm so sorry, I can buy you a new one!" Xerione cried. Flannere, without command, attempted to dodge. The spinda, formerly in a jirachi costume, clipped her arm. Flannere whipped around, sending another blast of fire at the pokemon.

The Delphox had dodged her attack and fastly sent out another blast of fire to the Spinda, who was now completely out of balance because of the avoided attack. Afortunadely, her clumsiness had helped her avoiding by some centimeters the Delphox attack. Spinda begin crying because of her stumble and Carol saw in that a posibility.

"Ok Spinda! Now use your hyper voice!" Spinda's sobs began to get louder a louder, until they became almost intorelable.

"Flannere, use special move! PLUG EARS WITH EAR FLUFF!" Xerione exclaimed. "WE NEVER AGREED ON THIS NAME, BAKA!" Flannere protested. Xerione stuck out her tongue. Hesitantly, Flannere tucked her ear fluff in. She then shot another blast of fire at the crying Spinark.

(OOC: It's Spinda or Jirachi, you said Spinarak so I'll make her cry even louder! Juju...)

Now the Deplhox had covered her ears and Jirachi began feeling frustrated, the anger running inside her body made her yelling stronger, and stronger, and stronger...

But then, a new flare was shot against her, forcing her to stand up and run away from it. And bad news: Jirachi couldn't run and yell at the same time. The Spinda shut up as she clumsily ran away from the flares. Falling eventualy and getting her ears burnt by the Delphox.

"How can we cold down this pokemon a little?" asked worriedly Carol as she watched her pokemon being slowly roasted "Jirachi, do you have any ideas?" Spinda stood up, running away from the fire attacks completely ignoring her trainer. Her clumsy feet made her look as she was... dancing! That's it! "Come on Jirachi! This might be our last chance, use teeter dance!"

The pokemon, did one of his last effords on the attack Carol had asked her. Her feet moving from side to side as her arms swang above her head. If that move didn't work, they were lost.

(IM SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I SUCK XD)
Flannere stared at the pokemon. "Laaaaaaaame." She smiled, activating Own Tempo. (Don't judge, it fits withe her personality) "How about we call it a draw?" Xerione offered, smiling.

"Of course I won't..." Carol didn't got the chance to finish that phrase, because Jirachi had already stood up to celebrate she wouldn't have to fight anymore. "You're such a lazy, you know?" sighed the red haired trainer "How do you want to ever catch a legendary if you can't manage to fight a Delphox!"

Jirachi sadly lowered her head as she heard her trainer's words, Carol fastly regreted and took her between her arms. "It's a joke, Jirachi! You know I love you and I trust we'll catch a legendary someday!" she gently smiled at her "We'll just have to rain a little harder... Anyways," then she turned to face the Delphox trainer "thanks a lot for the battle, your pokemon is pretty strong... we'll get stronger and someday we'll beat you..." Carol stood in silence, looking at absolutely nothing as a new idea crossed her mind "I know! What if I mega-evolve you, Jirachi!" the pokemon looked even more confused than normal "Yeah, I know you can't, but I'll manage to create you a mega evolution!" Carol faced the trainer once more "But, by the way... what's your name?"

"I'm Xerione Parfrum." She answered. "Hey, what's your dorm number?" Flannere un-tucked her ear fluff, flicking her tail. "Jeez, Xerione, you would think that you'd be more eager to do that sort of stuff. You're such a baka." "Shut up. At least I don't hog the TV when the newest episode of Project Runway comes on." Xerione shot back, teasing. "Whatever." Flannere sighed. "Don't mind- I mean, NOTHING!" Xerione exclaimed awkwardly. She always forgot that most people couldn't communicate with pokemon.

"I think it was twenty seven or... maybe twenty nine?" Carol's face turned insanely pale as she noticed she had forgotten her dorm number "Jirachi... do you remember which number was it? Oh, I think it was fifteen, or even..." Carol sighed, she had forgotten it. "It doesn't matter. It's the last one of the second floor... That was it, right?" Carol didn't know if she wished that her Spinda could talk or not, because she didn't thought she would be able to say something that would have even a little of sense.

"By the way, I'm Carol Dowell, and as you may have noticed, my Jirachi isn't a real Jirachi..." a nervous smile crossed her lips "but I'll catch a real one someday, and I'll have lots of legendary pokemon and... the best legendary cosplayer" she pet her pokemon head.

(Prince Zephious Regium and Zephious Everard are cousins FYI. They both follow the Ralts family tradition. They are very close as they coincidentally have the same name and their Ralts also have the same name. Prince Zephious is also younger)

"Oh! Allegra that's not polite! At least give eye contact with someone before you bound up to them!" A girl said behind Zephious. He spun around to see a Lopunny greeting his Kirlia. He then turned his attention to the young girl who had spoken earlier. She was wearing a blue tank top and ripped shorts, with the blue tank top there was a small section of red and tan see-through fabric which Zephious found to be very revealing and unladylike. Except for her clothing she seemed almost the same person his cousin had been talking about to him on the phone all last night. She was pretty, he had to admit, but he wasn't the type of person he would stay around. Also slightly disturbing was the fact that she didn't even curtsy to him like girls at his kingdom would, but he would have to get over that.

"Hey, the names Prince Zephious Regium of the Western Isles, pleased to make your acquaintance." He said to the girl in order to be polite.

"Hey, that's my room! Looks like we're roomates." Xerione smiled. "NoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!" Flannere complained. "Why can't I choose the friends?!" Xerione shot Flannere a dirty look. "Hope you don't snore!"

"EHHH?!" yelled an excited Carol "That's amazing!! Now we have a friend in our room, did you hear it Jirachi?" But the Spinda was now to concentrated in the Delphox. "We don't snore," she said "but sometimes I use sleep talk without noticing it...".

Summer tilted her head as the student introduced himself.

"Hey, the names Prince Zephious Regium of the Western Isles, pleased to make your acquaintance."

He seemed slightly disturbed by something, but Summer didn't mind. She lost her stuck up attitude about him about a second earlier. 'Well at least he's being polite. Bailey would kill me if she saw me right now." Summer winced at the thought of a disapproving look on her sister's face.

"Oh, well nice to meet you too Zephious. It's Summer." She responded simply, somewhat confused as to why he spoke in such a foreign way. Summer had never heard the word Acquaintance unless she was doing the standardized tests back at home. Plus she was tempted to shorten the guy's name to Zeph, but she restrained herself for this moment.

"Anyways... Allegra.... We probably need to get going. Practice for the contest right?" Summer said as she looked down at her schedule. "Oh, what classes are you taking Zephious? I've been looking for a rival but nobody is taking the same classes as I am." She said excitedly- her tone changing from disrespectful to excited in less than a second. Summer had always wanted someone to beat- be it singing, dancing, or even cooking. She's always had that urge to have an opponent at all times. Summer knew that she couldn't keep acting popular if she did have a rival though.

"Oh, call me Zeph, Zephious is only for strangers", Zeph said handing her his schedule," as for classes I am taking International Law, Pokémon Contests, dancing, vocals, and a few other things. What about you?"

((Shoot! This is hard! I've never played a bratty character before! XD))

Summer quickly took Zeph's schedule, bit forcefully but excitedly, and read over it. "Like you're joking right? Contests, vocals and dancing? I'm doing all three of those! I'm not doing international law, though I'm pretty sure my sister would love that class. There are a few others here I'm not taking, but that's so cool! Ok Allegra, we've totally got to train harder now! Bye!" Summer quickly flashed an excited smile and handed Zeph back his schedule before quickly walking back to her dorm hopping around and jumping almost I'm sync with her Lopunny due to excitement. Allegra shook her head at the sudden change of persona in her trainer. She turned back to Zeph and his Kirlia and bowed respectfully for her trainer and herself before dashing down the hallway after her trainer.

'Finally, she was gone!' Zeph thought to himself as he continued taking the scenic route to his dorm. That girl seemed like such a spoiled brat and that is coming from a Prince that was practically handed everything. He noticed Lopunny bow as she left with her trainer, at least one of the two gave respect to where it was due. Gosh the nerve of that girl though, she ran off without even letting him see her schedule. He wondered who were the parents of that girl as she was such a rebel, probably famous people who had a divorce. He sighed as he continued to his dorm, he suddenly wasn't very excited about classes anymore as he knew most of them would involve seeing her again.

He arrived at the dorm and grabbed a can of soda from a fridge in the kitchen -that he shared with the princess he met earlier- and continued to sit down in the living room, turn on the TV, and relaxed.

Dusk was leaning up against the dorm wall when Summer flew past him. "Christ all mighty slow down!" He yelled to her grinning. Dusk was a trickster. Whether it was his playful nature, or Hazel Eyes, most people found him like able becuase of his easy features. Most guys saw him as the Cynical, Sarcastic Type, while girls often found him hard to Read, as he never really showed his emotions. Or atleast the real ones. His Lucario watched the Loppunny pass, and continued staring even after she'd left. Dusk punched his arm playfully. "Snap out of it Othello. It's just Cute Charm." He said as the Lucario flashed him a glare of true malintent.

Omega quickly studied the newcomers." Hey there!" He shouted over to them and then yelled." Did his grace Zephious introduce himself to you guys?" He laughed as he turned back to Bella and dove.

" No no his name is zephious and I call him his grace because he is a prince haha!" He studied her. Fairly certain she was around his age and her glaceon looked quite tough and bossy.

Scorch used flamethrower and spun around creating a burning ring." Scorch use lava plume!" Scorch then shot fire at Dove right in her path." You can do it Scorch believe!" Scorch roared and began intensified the attack.

"I'm late to the first day. Great start, Daniel " he muttered to himself as he walked in the school, eating a bag of chips he bought earlier. "Daniel Artemis" he told the receptionist. She just looked at him, typed something up, and handed him a piece of paper. "Great customer service you got here " he said as he walked away. He noticed a group of people off in the direction he was walking, already in little groups. As he was walking up, he noticed two people battling and he walked over and sat down off to the side to watch.

Rowland yawned as the pressure in his ears evened out with his new environment. The fourteen-year-old new champion of Kalos had just arrived at an airport roughly an hour away from the Pokemon Nobility School; he had claimed his luggage and was waiting to be picked up by his driver to the Pokemon Nobility School outside of the airport. He was thinking about what new life at boarding school would be like, when his thoughts were interrupted by an extremely luxurious black car with gold licence plates on the front and back and a gold grill. The car read "Pokemon Nobility School Transit". The driver stepped out and Rowland handed him his luggage, which the driver swiftly tucked away in the trunk. Rowland climbed into the car and sat down. there were authentic leather seats formed in a U-shape with a table in the middle. Sitting on the table was a VIP ice bucket containing bottles of mineral water. Rowland sank into the ultra-comfortable seat, grabbed a bottle of mineral water, and took a sip.

The car was quite enjoyable, the landscape was very scenic. There were pastures full of Miltank and Tauros, lakes and rivers full of a plethora of water-type Pokemon, and forests full of an assortment of Pokemon. The car finally reached the golden gates of the Pokemon Nobilitiy School. The gates opened smoothly as if they had been oiled recently. The driver pulled up in front of the Pokemon Nobility School, stepped out of the car and took Rowland's luggage and pulled it up the stairs to a golden luggage rack, then returned to the automobile. Rowland gave his thanks, then opened his car door, stepped out into the fresh air and pulled an Ultra Ball out of the pocket of his suit jacket and opened it releasing a shiny Gardevoir,

"So, Tove, what do you think?"

Rowland said to his Gardevoir,

"Voir!"

Tove replied happily. A bellboy took in the luggage cart. Rowland walked in the magnificent mahogany door, and marveled at the architectural beauty of the Pokemon Nobility School. Rowland thought about how his Mom, Diantha, would miss him, but then, he thought happily about how excited his partner Tove was so excited to be here. Rowland stepped up to the receptionist's desk and greeted one receptionist,

"Hello there ma'am,"

Rowland greeted her politely,

"Well, who might you be?"

the receptionist questioned,

"I am Rowland, the son of Diantha and recent champion of Kalos, and this is my partner Tove the Gardevoir."

Rowland replied sincerely,

"Voir!"

Tove added,

"Ah,"

the receptionist replied smiling,

"Samuel,"

she commanded the bellboy with his luggage, Samuel was paying attention to the receptionist now,

"take this young man and his luggage to the celebrity suites. Oh, and Rowland, I almost forgot"

"Thank you, ma'am."

Rowland thanked the receptionist. Samuel, the bellboy took him and Tove down a wide, modern hall with a vaulted ceiling and stopped at Celebrity Suite 82, he unloaded the luggage cart, and Rowland tipped him 5000 Pokedollars. As Samuel, the bellboy left, Rowland inserted his key into the door of Celebrity Suite 82. The door swung open revealing a stylish modern suite. Rowland walked in, followed by Tove, discovering a modern kitchenette with white cabinets adorned with white marble counter-tops, stainless-steel, top-of-the line appliances, and a glass table that seated four. Rowland then entered his new living room which was adorned with stylish, white sofas, a glass coffee table, abstract art displayed on the walls, and a prodigious HD flat-screen TV with surround-sound! Rowland was impressed; he then walked into his new bedroom which had a stylish, modern king-size bed and a PC in the corner sitting on a modern desk with a white office chair. The bedroom also contained a large en-suite with a Jacuzzi tub and a beautifully mosaic-tiled shower. After inspecting his suite Rowland found his new home to be very much above expectations. He returned back to the entryway of his suite,

"Hi, Tove! I really like this place. But...I miss Mom."

Tove elgantly strode up to Rowland and embraced him,

"Thanks Tove."

Rowland said appreciatively,

"Voir."

Tove declared empathetically,

"Well, now that we're here, we should go explore this place. Don't you agree?"

"Voir!"

Tove exclaimed excitedly,

"Well, what are we waiting for!"

Rowland proclaimed as Tove and him exited Celebrity Suite 82. Suite key in his pocket he began to explore the school when he came across two students in an intensive battle, one possessing a Typhlosion, the other possessing a shiny Eevee. Rowland and Tove approached the battle to get a closer look at what was going on. On closer inspection, he noticed the Eevee was getting decimated by the Typhlosion. Rowland wondered who the two people battling were as he watched the battle with Tove by his side...
286836_trainercard-Rowland.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Scorch flamethrower again to shield yourself!" The swift hit the shield but 1 star hit scorch and he shrugged it off, barely feeling it but still hurting him." Offensive go!" Omega shouted and Scorch repeatedly used flamethrower and lava plume as he walked towards dove." Trick it!" Scorch then used smokescreen then bursted through and used flamethrower as he ran.

Dove suddenly felt wobbly, and fell to the ground fainted. "Good job, you won!" Bella said picking up Dove and running to the school's Pokemon center where Dove was revived and as peppy as usual.

Omega hurried after Bella and healed Scorch. After that he found Bella and Dove." Is she better now? Good battle I didn't know scorch could be that powerful when he fought." He looked at dove and stroked her head with a finger." Dove did well to hit scorch with that swift. It shows she's getting even better already."

"Thanks, Dove is fine, she is a prevolved Pokemon so she had a small disadvantage from a fully evolved Pokemon, but I know we'll get stronger!" Bella said smiling.

Omega frowned." Because of my class do you think I get to catch more Pokemon to bond with and have in my team?" He asked Bella as he started walking." I'm going back to my room I could give you something for dove! Do you want to come?" He let Scorch out of his pokeball again.