• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Nobility School

Omega opened the door and walked in." Come in I don't mind!" He says as he looked around in his suitcase." Aha!" He pulled out 3 evolution stones." Thunder stone, fire stone or water stone?" He held them out in front of him and pulled out a biscuit for scorch who ate it greedily." I was saving these for Pokemon I would catch but I want to be helpful to you."

Rowland rushed down the hallway to catch up to the two trainers, and found them walking into the one trainer's dorm. Rowland walked up to the door, followed by Tove, and knocked, eager to meet new trainers...

Omega understood." Oh ok then I'll save these then!" He pulled out some pokeballs." I can't wait to use these." He hooked them to his belt and ran onto the balcony noticing a gastly." Should I catch it?" He shouted to Bella. He threw Scorch's pokeball and scorch used flamethrower weakening the gastly.

With the battle now done, Daniel stood up to find his dorm. "Why do I have to go here, mom. Ugh" he tapped his bag and a small red tuft of fur popped out, followed by the rest of a zoroua's head, with orange crumbs stuck to it's fur around it's mouth. "Seriously? Those puffs were for later" he said as he started walking, eventually following the trainers until he noticed one of them was familiar. "No way. Why are you here" he muttered to himself as he saw the kalos champion up ahead and started to run towards him. "Hey! Rowland!" He yelled out, trying to get his attention

The gastly was struggling so Omega took the chance and threw a pokeball. It hit the gastly and he held his breath.1...2...3...CLICK! He did it he caught a gastly." I did it Bella I did it!" He picked the pokeball up and he said." Hello...Alpha!" He said as he released it from its pokeball. Then something unexpected happened. It began to evolve! In a flash of white it evolved into a haunter!" I just need to trade him to get him as a Gengar!" He turned to Bella." Quick trade?" He asked.
(Gtg bye)

Daniel, now out of breath, greeted the champion
"Sinnoh..league.. champion.. Daniel Artemis.. "
He held out his hand to shake
"Congratulations on becoming champion. As soon as you won, I got the news. "

(False alarm)
He handed the pokeball to Bella and took the pokeball she had. Alpha evolved into a Gengar and he exchanged the pokeballs." Thanks Bella I hope your flababe becomes a good member of your team!"

" And I'm Omega Carvine!" He said as he also put his hand out for a handshake." How rude of me this is Scorch and Alpha!" He released the typhlosion and Gengar from there pokeballs and they waved at the other kids.

Lest walked up to the front of the building and looked up." So this is the school I'll be attending from now on. I hope it'll be fun." He said with a smile on his face." Well, shall we get going then?" He said to the Froslass, Kori, who was floating next to him. Kori gave a nod to him as they both started walking to the receptionist.

When he got to the teacher he said " Hello, I'm a new student that will be attending this school. My name is Lest Vesteria." The teacher looked over to him after checking the computer and said" Welcome to our school, Master Vesteria. Please follow me and I will show you to your dorm room."

After following the teacher, Lest arrived at a door on the second floor of the nobles building." Here is your room. The things you have requested have just been put in." The teacher said while they opened the door. Inside was a spacious room with a large bed, a bookshelf that was filled with books, a small kitchen with the basic cooking equipment, and a balcony." If you need anything else, just contact one of the staff." The teacher said with a smile before leaving." Looks like the kitchen and my books were put here in order. What do you think of the room, Kori?" Lest said while looking at his froslass. After floating around the room and inspecting it, she returned to Lest and said" Fross" In a happy tone showing that she liked it." Shall we take a small tour of the school now." He said as he started walking out of the room, Kori next to him.

After looking at his schedule with Pokemon study written at the top and walking around, Lest saw other people standing in a hallway." It seems those are other students here. Let's go and greet them, Kori." He said with a smile on his face as he and Kori started walking towards the group of four people.

Omega was excited by that." Can I watch?" He asked as alpha and scorch stared at the shiny gardevoir next to one of the kids." Cut it out you 2!" He elbowed them lightly and looked embarrassed.

"Why not?" he said, a smile growing on his face. "Let's give them a show, shall we?" he said, grabbing a pokeball out of his bag

"Oh, sorry." he said as held out his empty hand for a handshake. "Daniel. Sinnoh league champion. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. "And this little one here," he motioned to the Zoroua in his bag "Is Nadine, She just follows me around. kinda useless for battles, though. And you are?"

" Omega Carvine and those 2 are Scorch and Alpha." He shook his hand He pointed at the typhlosion and Gengar. He began to walk towards a door." Battle course is this way!" He yelled.

Daniel followed along, looking for something in his bag "Here it is!" he pulled out a red pokepuff with a little fire accent on the top "Hey, Scorch!" he said holding out the small treat to the typhlosion

Scorch licked his lips at the sight of pokepuff." Are you sure... Thanks!" Omega said as scorch gave him puppy dog eyes and looked at him. Scorch actually sat down for the treat which was rare.

Daniel chuckled as the fiery animal happily ate the puff. He walked over to one end of the arena and pulled out one pokeball "Okay. you ready?" he yelled out, tossing the ball into the air then catching it again.

Walking up to them, it seemed that there were some who were getting ready to battle. Looks like things will be fun here if there's battles before the school has even started classes. Lest thought as he walked up to them. As he got closer, he noticed the different pokemon they had with them. A Gengar, Typhlosion, shiny Gardevoir, shiny Eevee, and a Flabebe huh. He thought as he kept going. "Since this is our first greeting, let's show good manners." He said as he looked towards Kori, who nodded in response.

After reaching the group, Lest gave a slight bow and said "Greetings everyone. My name is Lest Vesteria. I have just become a student of this school. This here is my partner, Kori." Kori then gave a small bow in its own way after that was said. "May I know what all of your names might be?" He said with a smile, trying to be polite as he was taught.

Zeph was enjoying the comforts of the living room when he heard a crash in his room. He instantly ran over to find a Houchkrow who had broken into his mini-fridge. Zeph sighed as he realized that the crow pokemon had gotten in from the window he left open. He summoned Kirlia and and ordered a rapid fire of dazzling gleam. The crow pokemon had no chance of responding and Kirlia easily won. Deciding he liked the crow he threw a pokéball and caught it with ease. He then started to head to the Pokemon Center to heal his new Pokémon.

Daniel smirked, grabbing the necklace hanging down with the gem in the middle with the mega evolution symbol shimmering. " Let's have some fun. Go! Grimm!" The ball breaks open and a scizor appears on the field.. " Swords dance into bullet punch, don't let them have a chance to hit you!" The scizor steps around, seemingly getting stronger and then he practically dissapears he moves so fast, then appearing behind the tyranitar, hitting it multiple times knocking it to the ground, then returning back to it's position in front of Daniel.

Last edited:
After the click of a car-door, Jasmine hefted herself out onto the small expanse of sidewalk and asphalt. Taking a brief glance at the school, she thought to herself, 'It's better than most other schools, I guess.' She then pushed through the front doors of the school, and then into the door of the office.

She approached the receptionist and said, "Good morning, I'm, uh, Jasmine Lee," she paused to flash her school ID card, "I've been recently accepted, and today's my orientation. My counselor directed me here."
The receptionist turned a lazy eye at Jasmine, bored to the fact that she's done this multiple times this morning, "Welcome," she said as she absent-mindedly typed into a desktop, "Please follow me," she said more motivated, standing up and grabbing several packets of paper and a lanyard strung with several keys.

She gave an excited nod, and followed the secretary out of the office, outside and into a separate building. After a short trip in an elevator, she stepped out into a large common room. Glancing around the room she took note of a small but nice kitchen, a single sofa and coffee table, and a shared bathroom, but not much else worth noticing. The secretary led her to a door labeled with her name, along with an empty name-slot. Groping for the right key, she unlocked the door that led into a medium sized room. Inside was two twin sized beds and two desks, along with boxes of Jasmine belongings she brought him earlier. The receptionist gave Jasmine her schedule, and told her that 'It was okay to miss first period if you wanted to get your room situated.'

She smiled at the receptionist as she left, but quickly made her way out of her room and back into the main school building.

(Narsi did a admin permit mega evolution because you need permission before using as it is op)

After healing his Pokémon he began walking around. After a few minutes he ran into Omega again and some other people, two who were fighting. "Hey again, what's up?" Zeph asked.

(Sorry i forgot. i changed it)

"Steel is super effective against tyranitar, right? Did he hold up?" he said watching in anticipation for the tyranitar to get up

" Be careful. you may be resistant, but those will hurt if they get you. " Grimm turned back and nods at Daniel. " Now, Bullet punch again. don't let up. " Grimm nods then practically disappears again, appearing in front of tyranitar and hitting him multiple times at blinding speeds, then retreating back

Solitudinem heaved heavily

"All right, nice work Solitudinem!"

Rowland encouraged his Pokemon before returning it to its Ultra Ball,

"Go Elvira!"

Rowland exclaimed releasing a Chandelure from its Ultra Ball...

(May this battle please end in a draw, Narsi?)

(That's the plan)

"Sweet. Grimm, use bullet punch, hit em" hard!"
as he dashed forward, hitting the chandelure, Daniel checked his watch. "Hey, wanna make this a two versus two? Class starts soon!"

Last edited:
"Ah. good fight, Grimm. you did well." Daniel said as he returned his scizor to his pokeball.
"This is my next. get ready! Go! Amaru!" He said as a pokeball broke open and a garchomp appeared and roared loudly to the sky, until he was interrupted by pointed stones stabbing into him
"Hang in there, Amaru, Use Dig, Dodge the next attack!"