• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Nobility School

(OOC: guys, sorry for interrupting your battle, but Manaphy, you are godmoding and that goes against the forum's rules. You can't decide if the attack hits or if it doesn't, that's up to your oponent. That's all, I just wanted you to know that, please, don't take kt personally).

"Amaru, switch out!' he yelled as garchomp returned.

"Go! Icarus!" A braviary appeared and then immediately started hovering above the ground, picking up dust

(OOC: guys, sorry for interrupting your battle, but Manaphy, you are godmoding and that goes against the forum's rules. You can't decide if the attack hits or if it doesn't, that's up to your oponent. That's all, I just wanted you to know that, please, don't take kt personally).
(We're making it a draw. let him do that for now. it's okay, i was going to have him faint anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:
As the car drove past the front gates Krizza turn the pade of the monthly ¨Pokemon Master¨ megazine, on the pages there were pictures of all kinds of trainers along with their pokemon. Each region had it's own few pages with gym leaders, Elite 4 and ages for all the trainers along with a brief description of their team and style, and on top of all of them there was a group photo of the new champoins that managed to beat the E4 that month with an interview, sometimes there was 1, but most of the time there were 2 or more champions. She smiled fondly when she saw that one of her childhood friends was now champion in Kanto but before she could read the interview the driver called to her.

¨Miss¨ said the driver half shouting which woke up a sleeping Sylveon. ¨¨We're here, should I help you with your luggage?¨

¨No, don't bother Leon, just hurry back or you won't make it in time to catch your flight. Just open up the trunk and I'll take care of it myself¨. She responded as she grabbed a small bag from the seat and opened the back door of the vehicle and got out.

As he pulled the release mechanism ¨You're right. Thank you, miss, I hope you have a good time in your new school and be sure to make new friends¨ He tried to not sound too sentimental but he could't aviod it, after all he helped reaise her and every day drove her to school and back home.

¨Look¨ she said ¨Look who's the one of the new champions in Kanto, finish reading it for me and later send me a picture from the interview, come on Nyx, time to go¨. Handing over the megazine and closing the door right after the Sylveon jumped off.

She grabed her backpack first and then the big piece of luggage that rested inside the trunk of the car, she strugled a little to get it out but she was capable of taking it out of the comparment. She walked to the front of the building where there was a security guard which she asked for the location of the reception and was given a set of directions to get there but was told to wait for him to radio on ahead and let them know she was coming . She was intrigued by the arquitecture of the school, she was used to the more minimalistic style of the Vangelis capital and Voight-Kampff Corp. labs. Before she could get to her destination another guard intercepted her and told her he was to accompany her to her dorm, promtly took her big luggage and proceeded to give a quick run down of the school while Nyx followed closely. When they finally arrived she thanked him while he handed her a map of the school and various school pamphlets. After he left she droped her backpack on a small desk that was near the entrance and sat down on the desk chair, grabbed the set of papers and started to look through them, they had all the different clubs and extracurricular activities which she gave a glance before fixing her eyes on the ¨Battling arena¨ part of the map, tossed everythin onto the desk and without unpacking anything rushed to the arena where there were some trainers battling with each other but one in particular catched her eye, between a blond trainer and Rowland, the son of Diantha and the new champion of Kalos. She walked over to the benches and sat down to study the fighters.

Daniel checked his watch "Hey classes are starting soon. Let's call this a draw. We'll continue it later " he said as Icarus returned to his pokeball. He pulled out the piece of paper that the receptionist gave him and looked at it.

"Battle studies. Cool." He said as he folded it up and started to walk away.

Krizza heard the trainers say something about battle studies, took out her own paper and looked at Pokemon biology as her first class, letting out a big sigh of resignation she stood up and walked over to the buildings while looking at the map triyng to find her class room, Nyx followed behind.

Daniel was wandering around, as he didn't exactly know where the class was. He saw a student with a Sylveon walking around with a map. Without looking away, he asked Nadine, "Should we ask them?" All he got was a shake in his bag as a response "great help, thanks" he said as he started walking towards the trainer.
"Hi, I'm Daniel. Would you happen to know where the battle studies arena is?"

(OOC should we draw a map just to keep consistency, or am I worrying to much?)
¨Hm? ah yes, according to the map, is beyond that hill over there, past the pool¨ Pointing to a hill on the northern part of the campus. ¨I'm Krizza, by the way and this is Nyx¨ Nyx smelled the trainer's bag as to identify the contents. ¨Nice to meet you, that was a very good battle you just had there¨.

(Ooc: dunno. I don't know how, though, unless we moved this to like a kik group where all of us could see the photos.)

"Eh, it wasn't much. You should see the battles I had back home in sinnoh. Especially with my mom. That lady is absolutely crazy" he said taking a pokepuff out of his bag and giving it to Nyx

(OOC: I'm probably looking too much into it)
"No you don't have to...!" but before she could finish her sentence Nyx had already eaten the treat. "I apologize, you really don't have to give her any food, she already eats a lot, but come, we should hurry up, I'll go with you part of the way".

(Ooc: probably )
"O-oh. Thanks, I guess. " he said standing up and following the girl as they walked "why are you here, by the way? " he asked, as he's already met a princess and a celebrity.

"Why? to study, I was enrolled on pokemon science by my parents, they are the owners of the Voight-Kampff corporation over at Vangelis and is sorta implied we should study some type of science or engineer to help the legacy of the family grow, for example, my two siblings graduated from here, my older sister from pokemon pathology and my brother, which is the midde one has an engineering degree in pokemon items and they both work at the corporation. What do your parents do? and what are you studiyng?" She asked as they got near the buildings.

"Study? Oh, no, the school needed a battle studies instructor, So they asked me" he said, pulling out his trainer ID, with the word 'Champion ' going across the top. "I'm the sinnoh league champion. My mother, was the previous. Her name's Cynthia." He said putting away his ID "It's pretty cool how you're family studies all that. I have a pretty close friend who's family is a science corporation like that too. I forgot the name of it though... I think it was something like Sylph? I don't know, but I'm not into all that science jazz, battling is more my scene "

"Oh really! a champion?!" She quickly turn twards him to look at his ID. "That's pretty cool". Turning back to the road. "My brother was a champion for a while before he was defeated by someone much more stronger than him, his "battling phase" my parents called it, it was a few months but they were super angry at him, but even angrier when he was defeated by that person". She smiled with a slight smirk. "And after that he stopped battling and got back to working at the corporation". As they near the end of the stone walk she said. "Well, this is for me, my class is this way, see you around". Talking to Nyx. "Say goodbye and thank him for the food". Nyx barked at Daniel and they went on their way.

"See ya around. " he said to her as she walked away. "Well, shall we go in? " he said to Nadine who was now sitting on his head, and promply gave a little bark " take that as a yes" he said as he walked into the building

"Umm ok... bye?" Zeph said as Omega treated him as if he didn't exist and left. He was stilling shock over this whole 'treat everyone the same' thing as he was royalty. Not that it was bad or anything, just unusual. He checked his watch and saw it was indeed time for his Battle Studies elective (a class outside his course),a class he was not eager to go to, as it was taught by a upstart Sinnoh Champion that was younger than he was! He was going to file charges against the school as he knew people who would be much more qualified then a young adolescent man. He was going to challenge the instructor to a 1v1 however, so that the upstart would have a chance of gaining Zeph's respect. Was Zeph scared of going against him? A little as he was a champion, but yet Zeph also had great experience with battling with people his age along with a tutor. He knew how young people relied on their pride in battle. It was the one thing that made them weak in battling, as their pokemon would also be just as reliant of pride. This was no exception for young champions.

Zeph walked into where class would be and left a note challenging the 'teacher' to a battle as soon as class started.

Last edited:
Summer opened the door to her room and instantly ran and jumped on her bed. Allegra hopped after her excitedly. Summer opened up a journal and began to draw her plans for the Preformance. She inherited her grandfathers' artistic skills, but she wasn't nearly as good as Bailey. Summer honestly idolized her sister- her artwork, writing, and planning. Bailey didn't inherit the singing or the quick thinking that Summer had, but she was still fantastic. Sometimes Summer thought it was weird that an idol had an idol, but her father always said that having someone to look up to is important and healthy to your brain and spirits. The room was large and circular- the walls were a cream color but the carpet was a tan brown. Every peice of furniture- the bed frame, the desk, the vanity, the dresser, nightstand, bookshelf... Everything was white. But of course Summer loved her pink so she had pictures of her Bailey and the rest of her family in pink frames. A few posters on the wall displayed her father and occasionally an apperence of her. Another one of her idols had a Lopunny and she was displayed on the wall as well. The bed mattress and sheets were more of a light pink, but it also had lots of green.

There was also a odd shadow in Summers room. And even though it was in direct sunlight it was still there. And moving as well. It had a slightly Canid Shape but it flickered like smoke. It's eyes where small holes. The shadow was hit sitting on the carpet.

Summer failed to notice the shadow, but Allegra sure didn't. "Lop! Lop!" The Lopunny cried as she tugged on Summer's shirt sleeve and drew her knees closer to her chest to more of a protective position from her sitting stance on the bed. "Allegra, what is it?..." Bailey asked a she glanced in the direction that Allegra was wildly waving at. "Oh my stars! What is that!" Summer exclaimed in shock. Only after a moment did the shock wear off and curiosity took over. "Is it a ghost type?" She asked herself- and too Allegra but the Lopunny was too worried about the ghost type to get close. "Oh come on. You're a normal type it probably can affect you and you can affect it so get over it." Summer sighed and rolled her eyes. Slowly she approched the shadow and sat cross legged in front of it on the carpet. "Hey...so you look like a ghost type. All Pokemon here should have a trainer, so do you have one? Also, you seem kinda...foggy. Do you have more of a solid form?" Summer asked the creature, her fears of being attacked far behind her at this point.

Lest walked through the halls as he was touring the school when he felt something tap his shoulder. Looking over, it was Kori. "Fros." was all she said while holding up the class schedule, which showed battle study as the first class. "Oh, is it time for classes to start already? We should get going then." Lest said as he started heading towards the class room.

After arriving at the room, Lest returned Kori to her pokeball then entered the room.

(Ooc edit: forgot to add what class I had.)

Last edited:
Daniel sat in the stadium, waiting for his class to finish entering. Nadine was running around greeting people as they came in and generally just being friendly. "Is that everyone? " he asked as he saw a good size group standing on the field. "Then let's get started."

The Pokemon Chirped, slowly oozing up from the ground. It was an Umbreon (Naturally) and it gave a playful smile before Dusk started rapping on the door. "Hey uh. I'm pretty sure my Pokemons in your room..." He said awkwardly through the door

Summer smiled warmly at the Umbreon and greeted it. "See? There you go. Nice to meet you." Summer said as she tentatively placed a gentle hand on the Dark type's head. Suddenly a knock at her door made Summer's head shoot up and she shot a desperate glance at Allegra to close the book she had been planning in.

'Umm... I think my Pokemon is in your room..." The person on the other side said the of the door.

Summer had to think fast. She knew that she should act like she normally does- snobby and perfect as all models should be. But for some reason Summer really didn't want to show this Umbreon her bad side. Something about the way it fearlessly just sat in her room charmed her a bit. "Uhh... Your Pokemon is an Umbreon right?" She responded not moving from her spot. With a soft sigh she decided to just get up and go to the door. Allegra placed the book of plans and photos of Bailey and the rest of Summer's family in the draws along with it. 'Just to be popular. Got to be popular.' Summer reminded herself as she opened the door. "Oh hey, you're the guy from earlier. You had a Lucario. Um, I guess you can come in if you want. Your Umbreon is right there." She pointed towards the Pokemon. "Not that he's a bother though." Summer quickly clarified, making sure that this trainer knew that his Umbreon was not in any way unwelcome. 'Damn it Summer! You're not acting like you should!' She winced.

Last edited:
Rowland quickly realized that Pokemon Studies class had already begun,

"Tove, time to go!"

Rowland exclaimed. He had been so wrapped up in the battle with Daniel he had almost forgotten about class he returned Valkyrie to its Ultra Ball and rushed into the classroom slightly late...

"He's really kinda cute. What classes are you taking- because I would imagine your Umbreon would be spectacular in cute, smart, and probably cool contests if you tried. A few accessories here and there and I would think your Umbreon would be perfect." Summer commented as she watched the trainer cradle his Pokemon. Her hand slowly trailed to Ley's Pokeball. The Leafeon would probably love to meet an Umbreon, but the eeveeloution was probably too shy to actually make any conversation. That's why no one knew she had a Leafeon- the shy Pokemon would never walk on stage. Summer's hand retreated and she then waved Allegra over. "Hey- so to be at least somewhat friendly I'm Summer and this is Allegra. Sorry for rushing by you earlier."

"Aw it's alright really. And thanks. I have it as one of my classes. Along with vocals. He's really not this docile except when he's around people he trusts. Normally he'd be in his shadow form." He said smiling at the Canid creature who was looking at Summer in a friendly way. "Another weird thing is that he can't forget Attract for some reason. I've even tried the Move Deleter." He said shaking his head. "What classes do you have? I'm sure we have a few classes in common." He said blinking. He liked talking. Whether that was good or bad, he didn't really care.

Summer widened her eyes at the mention of Vocals. "Oh? You're taking that too? Yeah, I'm taking Vocals, dancing, contests training, core classes, culinary arts and maybe...actually no. That's it." Summer glanced sideways, refusing to mention anything about the possiblility of a writing class she would be taking. Pop idols aren't supposed to do nerdy things like write, right? That's what everyone told her. She had to be popular or Bailey wouldn't notice her. Summer found herself inwardly wincing again. Gullible or not Summer really wanted to get her sister's attention even if they were thousands of miles apart.

"I'm taking Vocals, Advanced Lyrics, Drawing, Contest Training, And... Pokemon Breeding... As well as core classes." He said flushing a little at the last elective course. He quickly shrugged it off. "Well I'll see you tommorow I guess when classes start." He said quickly. The Umbreon gave a subtle wink towards Summer as the Teen let himself out of her room." His heart was racing for some reason. "Nocturne. Why. Would. You. Do. That." He said walking down the hall towards his room. It was only a few rooms down, but it felt like miles to reach his Dorm. He closed the door behind him and sank down. The Umbreon Chirped something playfully, and Dusk blushed whilst saying "Hey knock it off!"

Sounds of Barking and a few loud crashes could be heard from the hall.

The bell rang, classes were over for the day,

"OK Tove, lets go back to Suite 82, maybe we could meet and battle Daniel Artemis and his partner Grimm again later!"

Just the thought of battling his new friend excited Rowland...

Summer sighed as the student left and sat on her bed. The classes for the day ended- and she didn't attend. Her classes began the next day. It's a weird schedule, but it works. After she was certain the boy had left, Summer laid down and grabbed the notebook out of her nightstand and she began to plan out her Preformance again. Allegra followed her lead, but began to sew rather than write. How sewing was easier for the Lopunny than writing was is beyond Summer's comprehension, but it worked. Allegra began to sew together a red scarf she'd been working on for the past month or so. "Hey- he never introduced himself. That's weird." Summer commented, flushing a bit. She shouldn't care about this other student right? That's not what she'd been told to do. "Ugh! Why is it so hard to gain attention!" Summer cried aloud as she rolled over and placed her notebook on her head. "Allegra its mean, nice, mean, nice, snotty, polite, mean, nice...what am I supposed to be like? This isn't working..." Summer sniffled and quickly wiped away a single tear. "Umm... I guess I write." She mumbled as she began to scribble in her notebook more.

Dusk had given up on trying to wrangle Nocturne into his pokeball and let out a frustrated gasp. He instead to distract himself, started absentmindedly reading lyrics. He had to start some where if he was going to be a successful Musicsan when he grew older. Atleast he hoped. He plugged in his Headphones to his phone and turning to the picture of his sister. She had died sadly. "What doesn't kill me. Only makes me stronger. I hope you know that. So you don't bother. Dialing my number anymore. Becuase you tried to break me. And I wear my pain. On my sleeve. Like a hive of bees. You where my friend. We would spend. Our days. Dreaming of the future. And now I'll I see is me. Trying to pick up the pieces." Unbeknownst to Dusk, his phone was playing what he was singing live over his phone via Bluetooth, which he had dropped in Summers room, when he had picked up Nocturne. "God dammnit." He muttered, he couldn't get the lyrics right.

Summer stopped writing as she finally finished her blueprint for ribbons they would use in their Preformance. She heard something near the door- music from the sound of it. Summer was sure she recognized the tune and began to hum along. Allegra looked up from the sewing and smiled at her trainer. The Lopunny set down the scarf and gently grabbed a Pokeball from Summer's waist from her position on the bed. The blonde looked at Allegra as she released Ley- the Leafeon. Her name was supposed to be like Lei- as in the tropical flower necklace, but instead Summer called her 'Lee' as in the name or at the end of a word like glad'ly'. Most times in public Summer put emphasis on the first e to make it sound more like 'lei' though so people didn't think her Leafeon was male. The Leafeon looked around the room before bobbing her head to the music. "Leaf...leaf...eon!" Ley said as she crossed her legs and used leaf blade to propel herself upwards. The Leafeon landed on one paw on top of Allegra's head, who curtsied in turn. Summer laughed and walked over to the Bluetooth device. It seemed to have been dropped recently as she didn't see it earlier. Whomever was singing must not have been the original artist, but they sounded quite talented. Summer was tempted to sing along herself, but she didn't quite know the words or the tune. She realized this must be the trainer's from earlier device so she waved goodbye and started to wander the halls. "Oh, yeah. I have no idea where his dorm is or his name. Great." Summer mumbled as she aimlessly began to walk down the hallway.

Dusk was thumbing through his Text messages. 1 from his Mom. And archived ones from his sister... That was it. Dusk wasn't very social since people were contantly asking him for money. He just wanted to be normal. And he tried to fit in. He realized he had left his Speaker in Summers room. He race palmed dragging his palm across his face and covering his mouth. He trailed out of his dorm and he saw Summer. "Hey did I leave someth- Oh." He said realizing she had already found it.

(If you didn't know I suck at writing Normal songs, so that's why the one above is horrible.)

"Oh! Found you! Great- this is yours right? Whatever song was playing is really good. It's definitely on the list for songs I could sing in the future. Do you knew the title and artist?" Summer asked as she handed back the Bluetooth speaker. The student seemed kinda of...off in her eyes. He seemed almost embarrassed. Summer shrugged it off and noticed Ley padding up to her quietly down the hall. Summer raised her eyebrows in surprise. The Leafeon would rather live under a rock than approach a stranger- this was so out of character. "So yeah. Anyways you're down here in the celebrity dorms so you must be famous somehow. Who's the famous one? Mom or dad?" Summer asked, trying to get past the small akwarness that she sensed in the area. Ley looked up at the student carefully before leaping up on Summer's shoulder. "Oh come on." Summer said quietly as the Leafeon yawned and managed to sit down. Whether it was comfortable was beyond Summer.

"Actually... I wrote it.. It's not finished yet, but thanks." He said looking at the ground. "My mom used to be a singer in the band A Summers Eve. I don't know who my dad is. I've never met him to be honest." He said sensing the awkward intensity. He noticed the Leafeon. "Wait is that a Leafeon? How did you get it?" He asked curiously. He was extremely interested in Grass Types even though he didn't own any. Nocturne peeked his head out of the Dorm staring at the Leafeon.

"Exactly. I want to know the title and author." Summer grinned at the musically talented artist. She placed a gentle hand on Ley urging her to go say hi to the Umbreon who had poked his head out if the dorm. "Oh Ley? I got her when I was pretty young as a gift from my...sister." Summer paused momentarily to see his she should have worded that. She was relieved that she didn't start ranting on how her sister was the best person ever. Ley uncharacteristically hopped off of Summer's shoulder and instantly padded up to the Umbreon and introduced herself. Summer was shocked at this reaction, but being social was healthy, and she was glad Ley had found a friend.

"Oh.. Heh. Guess I didn't introduce my self. Dusk Winterfield. The song is called Picking Up The Pieces." He said laughing nervously. "I got Nocturne as a birthday present when I was 10. He's been with me ever since." the 15 year old smiled watching the Umbreon greet Ley, as if he was greeting a old friend.

"Summer Lynn" she replied with her full name rather than just her first. "I'm surprised Ley feels comfortable enough to even be here- she usually so timid she never comes out of her Pokeball. My father doesn't even know I have her." Summer said humorously. She let out a tentative laugh and then stuck a smile on her face. "Well it's an amazing song. When you finish it let me know. Do you plan for some kind of instrument to go with it or is it accapella?" She asked, interested in the song Dusk was creating.