• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Weathered Paths

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
Cooper pulls something out of his bag and eats it, fully recovering. "good thing I had a reviver seed in my bag, or i would have been in trouble." he said using quick attack on the Wooper.

Only when Mary mentioned that did he realize the situation they were in, and he froze his dance in one position.
"...Yup!"
Aaaaaaand sudden Mud Bomb straight into Mary's face. Man, this kid is absolutely demented.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary recoiled from the Mud Bomb. It was Super Effective. She quickly used Cotton Spore to lower Wesley’s speed. Mary then leaped forward to use Tackle on him. She didn’t know and couldn’t learn Grass Type moves, so this was a bad situation for her. And the other moves she knew were Electric Type moves, so they wouldn’t work on Wesley.

Wesley then used the secret move he had been talking about, and headbutted Cooper with an incredible force.
"You hit me, I hit you, but Counter gives you a biiiiig boo-boo!"
Wesley then did the same for Mary, smashing her with his head like a baseball bat basically.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Venus saw Cooper suddenly wake and run away. “Cooper, come back!” He called after him.

Mary fell down from the powerful move, and she picked herself up unsteadily. Her head hurt, but Mary was determined. I... can’t.... lose.... Well, maybe I can... She quickly tried to use Tackle again, the mud on her face making it hard to see.

While Mary charged at him, he used Mud Bomb again, this time directly on her running path.
"I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna dooooo it!~"
Happy dance made its return that day, this time basically doing the Cossack Dance.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary then slipped on the Mud, and fell on her back. For some reason, it was Super Effective. She was stuck like a helpless turtle, I need to get up... Her little legs moved around in an attempt to get back up.

"Hmm... ooh! Ooh! I know what to do! I saw my friend to this, so it must be okay!"
While Mary was on the ground, he kept pelting Mud Bombs at her, attempting to get the upper hand... yeah he's to innocent to know the difference between 'sleeping' and dead.
"Night Night, Mary! Good night kisses! Mwah!"
He made a little imaginary bedtime kiss for her, as parents or guardians do.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary’s eyes were wide as Mud Bombs pelted her. It was of course, Super Effective on her. Covered in mud, Mary gave one last attempt to get up before Fainting. She could barely hear Wesley tell her good night. Venus came over and shouted, “And Mary is ooouuuttt! Wesley wins!” He clapped, this battle took awhile. He came over to Mary, and gave her a Reviver Seed. Mary got up quickly, full revived. She wiped off some of the mud off her face. So Mary looked at Wesley and clapped. “Good job!” She smiled, Wesley was pretty strong.

“Okay, once everyone gets cleaned up, we will do one last activity inside the classroom.” Venus called out.

"Yay yay, I won! Shower time!"
He sprays water into the air, cleaning everyone off... including Venus...
"Class time yay!"
He swiftly ran inside of the class room and flipped into his seat, staring at the front of the classroom.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Venus grumbled when water was splashed onto him. Mary saw the water coming. Water pelted her, and the mud was washed off. “Thanks Wesley.” She leaped inside the classroom, and Venus went inside as well. “Okay class, time to use your imagination! I have an assortment of items here you can use to create something, it is a challenge to see if you can impress me.” He smiled and rose his hand into the air. “Now, begin!”

Mary loved assignments like this, and she instantly got a lot of sticks, flowers, thin ropes and other stuff. She got to work immediately.

“I- inside? Uh oh, that doesn’t sound good,” Daniel thought, as he remained under the desk in the back row. He took a brief glimpse at the Eevee and the other Pokémon that recently came back in the classroom.

“I better think of something quick... maybe make that right now,” Daniel added in his mind, while he resisted the urge to utilize any sort of psychic, supernatural force on anything nearby.

Wesley just... sat in his seat for the entirety of the activity, watching the other Pokemon pitter patter about as they grabbed various objects from all over the classroom... including each other. But not Wesley. He sat and stared at the chalkboard the entire time, thinking the way he does... which no one knows how he does... except him... sometimes. I swear though, he was literally motionless. You could mistake him for a toy of some kind unless you touched his skin.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary had started to put some sticks together and tieing them together with the thin ropes. She saw Wesley being, motionless... like usual. “Wesley? Are you okay?” She was a bit worried, but Mary continued on her small project anyway.

"I have no arms."
He looked down at Mary when he said this, only speaking the truth. He had no arms. He's never had arms. No Wooper in the history of Woopers has ever had arms.
"It's depressing that I can't do everything else the other kids can do, but I grin and bear it."
He is smiling the entire time he is saying these things. Yep. He's dead inside.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Oh, that must be very hard on you....” Mary walked over to Wesley, and sat next to him. “Maybe I can help you with the assignment, maybe you can give me your ideas and I can build it... o-o-or something like that...” Mary was really thinking on how can she help Wesley.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“That’s a good idea! I’ll go get the sticks and tape now.” Mary ran over to her previous pile of sticks, grabbed them all and some tape, and brought it to Wesley. “So, what kind of costume are we making?”

"Hmmmmmm... that's a goooood question..."
He thought on it for a few... minutes... brain doesn't work that well for this one.
"How about... I paint you brown, and we can make you look like a little Stantler! Just in time for Christmas!"
There's his super happy face. Y'know, the one where is mouth is just completely and entirely open.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmm....... Sure! It is almost Christmas... so why not?” Mary quickly grabbed some brown paint, and she started to work on making some antlers from the sticks and tape. Soon, she was applying one last piece of tape on one of the stick antlers before she finished. Mary picked up both the stick antlers and showed them to Wesley, “What do you think?”

"Okay! Paint time! Except no paint! Make sure it washes out!"
Once more, he douses Mary in mud, wiping her eyes with his... tongue... it's fine. It came from his mouth, so it's fine. He's just... taking it back.
"Stantler, Stantler, Mary's a Stantleeer!~"

Daniel fidgeted with his scarf for a brief moment, as he placed his left hand in his mouth soon after.

“Hi, sorry to interrupt, but I’m looking for a little Pokémon that’s starting to become overdue for a checkup. File says that he’s around one to two feet tall and doesn’t talk much,” An Audino said as soon as she came through the doorway of the classroom and approached the teacher.

Daniel almost dropped his jaw the moment he picked up a soft, familiar voice within immediate vicinity. A series of silent breaths were taken a split second later. His small, light blue body quivered for a brief moment. The yellow digits on his hands started to blink soon after, as his breaths became slightly louder by the second. Drops of sweat slowly fell from his head, as he felt his heart coursing through his body like a Friday drive down a busy interstate.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Yay, wait we aren’t usi-“ She was cut off by her being covered in mud. I guess that works... Mary felt his tounge, and she started to feel a bit weird. Once the mud was removed from her face, Mary put the stick antlers on. “I do look like a Stantler, but I’m not festive enough!” Mary quickly grabbed a string of Christmas lights and wrapped her stick antlers in them. “Now I look completely festive, if I say so myself!”

Venus looked at the Audino come in. “Do you mean Daniel? He disappeared during our battle training...”

Last edited:
“Disappeared? Eh... wha? Okay, umm... I’ll put aside the logic for now. Anyway, that sounds really worrying there. Did something happen to him in battle training?” The Audino promptly responded, as she slowly gazed around the room.

“Ugh... what do I do? What do I do? Please tell me someone for the love of God!” Daniel thought, as the yellow digits on his hands blinked at a faster rate than ever before.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well, he was in the battle when Mary used an Electric Type move on him. I think he ran away or he got scared...” Venus replied worriedly.

(((I’m going to got to sleep, it’s 4:37 AM and I haven’t slepttttt...)))

"Yeah! You look so pretty with all of those lights on you! Now you look like you're ready for Christmas!"
He hopped up and down for a bit, running towards Venus.
"Mr. Venus! Mr. Venus! Mary's a Stantler! Isn't she really really pretty looking?"
Although he had the soul of the devil, he had a heart of gold.

“Now now, what do you think you’re doing there little one?” The Audino asked the moment she turned towards the little Pokémon that made a break for the classroom’s entryway. Daniel attempted to make the most comprehensible sound he could, though all that came out were a few incoherent babbles.

“Drat! I think I might have made myself a bit too young to do that!” Daniel thought, as he attempted to utilize the ability of telepathy as best as he could. Unfortunately for the cerebral Pokémon, the supernatural way of communication also failed shortly after.

“You sound like you’re having a hard time speaking to me, and I haven’t really seen anyone like you around here before,” The Audino replied, as she noted a small, leafy bag that floated aside the baby Pokémon.

Daniel stood near the doorway with his hands up in the air. His body trembled before the Audino that towered over his infantile size. He glanced around the room, as the Audino said, “Well, you seem to be quite scared... and I’m not sure if someone like you should be going to school for that kind of age.”

A small, pinkish orb discreetly appeared behind Daniel a split second later. The little Pokémon stared back at the Audino with his watery eyes. A few loud breaths were taken in rapid succession. No sort of sound came back to the Audino in response, as the hearing Pokémon added, “You seem to fit every description that’s in the file. Let’s just calmly do this the easy way so nobody gets hurt.”

Daniel backed away towards the exit, as the Audino took a huge step closer to the little Pokémon. A clear aura became outlined on Daniel’s body, as a tear fell from his eye. The digits on his hands erratically blinked and flashed a series of colorful lights. Daniel turned away and glanced at all possible, nearby escape routes from the doorway of the school.

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
Cooper completed his project, it was a statue of himself holding up a team badge from the expedition society. "now this looks cool!" he said putting the finishing touches on his statue.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Venus smiled as Wesley hopped over to him. “Oh, Mary does looks really pretty! You guys get an A+! Great job, Wesley and Mary!” He clapped a bit before noticing Cooper working on something.

Mary hopped in joy, they got a good grade! “Yay! We got an A+ Wesley, an A+!” She smiled widely and even started to dance. Getting good grades and having fun was what made her really happy.

Then Venus saw the statue Cooper made. “Wow, this is really cool! You get an A+ Cooper!”

Daniel took a deep breath, as he pointed to the materials in the class he needed for the brief project. He slowly floated past the Audino, as he grabbed a stick with the use of psychokinesis in a hesitant manner. The shaky stick floated towards the desk, as it carefully stood on its tiny tip. A few more sticks floated over to the first, as it created a carefully made, pitchfork-shaped tower a brief moment later. A piece of rope floated over to the top of the tower, as it tied itself around the top area to make a double knotted, square-shaped section. He took a deep breath, as he released his psychic grip soon after. The tower hardly moved at all, as it appeared to be that gravity was with the two foot structure; at least for the time being that Daniel needed most likely.

“I have to go check up on someone for the time being, but I’m watching you. I don’t necessarily know if you’re exactly that little running Pokémon yet, but only the lord will truly know,” The Audino stated, before she strolled out of the classroom.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Venus saw Daniel’s stick tower and was amazed. “Wow, you did a great job! A+ for you!” He turned to the rest of the students, “You all got great grades today! And for Wesley, you win a prize for winning against everyone in the battle training.” Venus pulled out a TM with the move Blizzard on it. “This TM has Blizzard on it, so it is very handy for those Grass Types that have an advantage over you. If you don’t want that, I can give you something else.” He handed it to Wesley.

Name: Lux
Species: Luxio

Name: Tiger
Species: Growlithe

Lux remained on the outskirts of lively town just staring out at it. “Pretty view I would say.” He said with a bored expression.
Meanwhile Tiger had just woken up. “Mmm? Oh it’s morning. Oh no I’m late and it’s battle day awww.” She quickly gets out of bed and rushes to the school. “Sorry I’m late everyone but the loveable Tiger is here now.” She said with an excited voice.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Venus saw Tiger walk in. “Very, very late Tiger. We are almost done with class. Luckily you came just in time for our last activity of the school day.” He gestured for Tiger and the rest of the students to sit down. “Okay, our last activity is Berry Collecting. You will go outside to the forest to collect as many different Berries you can. And DON’T do further than the forest, or you will never return...” He said the last part in a spooky voice, his eyes growing wider. “Enough of that, I will give you each a basket to carry the Berries.”

Venus handed out a basket to each student, and then he realized something. “Wesley, you may have to carry the basket in your mouth, like Mary for instance.” He placed Wesley’s basket in front of him and continued to pass the other ones out. Once he was finished passing the baskets out, he threw one of his hands in the air. “Now, you may begin!”

Mary had decided she wanted to keep the Stantler costume on a bit longer. She held her basket in her mouth and she leaped outside. Mary hopped into the forest, and the first thing she saw was an Oran Berry bush. She took some of the berries off, and left some on for the other students to get. Mary gently placed the basket down, and she put the Oran Berries in her basket. She picked up the basket by the handle with her mouth, and continued to find more berries.

Tiger smiles and picked up the basket with her mouth and went out to explore. She frolicked around looking for berries and saw a lot way up in a tree. She set the basket down and gazed up with awe and said “W-woah. Aww but I can’t reach the berries. Hmmm oh I know.” Tiger then went and grabbed a long branch with her mouth and turned her heads sideways to try and knock the berries out of the tree. “Come on berries.” After a few minutes she gave up in search for more berries.