• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Weathered Paths

Spark quickly counters the balls with iron tail back to them so, Spark did found a brown CD, Spark runs at the cd and looks at the cd. Spark did save the Brown TM for later then holds a steel plate and his attack Iron Tail Gets Harder if still gets the Steel plate in his hands quickly attacks the real one with iron tail spining like a ball at lightning to at least hurt him. Gets Affected by the taunt

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
The electro ball that spark counter sent back at the emolgas, but like other electric attacks it get absorbed, "Dont let gaurd off!" The emolgas said.
Meanwhile the emolgas continued blasting fake balls the real emolga was flying above the raichu and start striking him with nuzzle, he almost reached him until lightning suddenly saw the raichu turning his iron tail fast toward him.
The emolga got blasted away from the powerful attack, but not too far, All the copies and the balls immediately disappear when he got hit by the iron tail.
He stopped blasting a little far from the raichu, he continued to float and rubbed the hurting part on his forehead where he got hit.
"Didnt expect that" light said and gave a smile, "that battle is truly fun!" He said cheerfully.
"I wonder if the touching of your iron tail with my electricity fur jolt you a bit" he said and start to float back info the battle, excited from what happening.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey flew back down to the real Emolga, noticing all the copies were gone. He appeared right behind him and used Hyper Beam on him, the red beam growing bigger every few seconds. Joey growled a bit, his wings flapped harder as he was using Air Cutter on the Emolga as well. He really wanted to win, his anger pulsed throughout him and he flapped even harder.

Magic Sparkle

"that was fun, let me try this too" lightning said with joy and turned his tail to metal as he get closer to the raichu.
He almost used iron tail on the raichu when he noticed a air cutter coming toward him, he fast used the iron tail to block the attack instead of attaking the raichu, "two vs one is not really fair, but i guess its my fault" he said after that and noticed the unfezant charging hyper beam.
"Oh no!" He said in a little panic, he start flying toward joey but instead of attacking him he only fly fast around him.
He close his eyes for a moment as he flies and made more 3 copies that were also flying around the unfezant, they were too much fast that all the emolgas looked like a single one.
"Hi you, raichu" the emolgas yelled, "lets see if your attacks can reach me in the sky" they said in a taunting way as he continued flying fast around the unfezant.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey looked all around him, the Emolgas kept on flying around him. Once the huge Hyper Beam was ready, Joey spin around while shooting the beam at all the Emolgas. He knew this would work. Joey let out a deep growl and used Air Cutter as well.

Magic Sparkle

The emolgas got surprised when the unfezant start spinning but all of them expect of one copy succeeded to go under and avoid the hyper beam, but the air cutter got the real one.
The move wasnt so effective and lightning not seem to be much effected, the two copies were disappear after Lightning got hit by the air cutter.
"Thats was smart, but its not enough" lightning said cheerfully and rubbed his forehead again, lightning created another 9 copies and they all fly to another direction in the sky.
"Thats gonna be a little tricky" the emolgas said and giggled, then they all started to fly toward joey, while electricity covering them, "here come nuzzles!, Lets see if you can see if you can prevent the real nuzzle" the emolgas said in excitement as they flying toward joey from another directions.
Lightning didnt really care about winning both of them, he only wanted to test them and himself, while hes doing the best he can do.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey smiled as all the copies disappeared, but was a bit surprised when the Emolga made more copies. Joey let out a loud squawk and began spinning around even more. He was using Giga Impact, and he charged towards all the Emolgas, and he hit them all with his attack.

Curly entered the plaza once more, and noticed the Pokemon fighting. She was confused, as well as concerned... she thought it wasn't good to fight Pokemon outside of a dungeon... she decided to intervene with the situation.
"Hey! Why are you guys fighting in the middle of town? Isn't that not very safe? You could really hurt someone around here! Please stop!"
Her face showed signs of worry, and she started waving her arms as some sort of a signal to show where the voice came from.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey turned his head towards Curly, “It doesn’t matter if someone gets hurt, that’s what a battle is! And if it wasn’t for this Emolga, then this fight wouldn’t be so big!” He growled and flew back down to the ground, landing in front of the Pokemon. He stared angrily into her eyes, “Would you like to join our huge battle?” He chirped in a mad tone, the red wattle that was present on his face swung a little, and his wings fully closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nia followed Curly, and she noticed the fight as well. “Curly is right! Stop fighting!” She called out, her antennas slightly drooping in a worried way. She jumped back a bit went the male Unfezant dropped down in front of them, Nia could already sense his anger just by looking at him. She hissed quietly, “I definately won’t join your stupid little battle!” Her antennas drooped even more when the huge bird glared furiously at her, and Nia cowered under his intimidation.

Curly thought for a moment... was the game plan? Suddenly, her child's instincts created a brilliant idea that was both intimidating AND effective.
"I mean the people OUTSIDE of the battle! Now stop it! If I need to, I'll get my Papa, and he'll zap you out of the sky for being so... mean! The last time someone didn't stop when he asked them to, they were to never be seen again! So stop, or I'll get him!"
Curly thought that this plan was foolproof, and if not, she knew her type matchups well enough to end this little scrap fairly quickly.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Who cares? I certainly don’t care if some weak Pokemon get hurt because of our battle!” Joey let out a quiet growl and his wings fluttered. He turned towards Curly, “Hah! You think I’m going to be afraid of your ‘Papa’?” He chirped mockingly, Joey even smiled a bit. He took a step towards Curly, his wings started to open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nia took a step towards the Unfezant. “Don’t you dare hurt Curly! Or I might as well fight you as well!” Her antennas perked up and she let out a loud hiss. The Unfezant glared menacingly at her, and Nia realized that this wasn’t a good type match up, at least for her. But if she needed to, Nia would fight till the end.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning looked at the talk between nia, curly and joey as he continued to fly.
"I may gone too far a bit, with the electro ball storm the copies did. They may not hurt or deal damage but its still feel like" he said to himself in embarrassment, he continued looking as he thought to himself, "i wonder how's that venipede doing, and the weird looking sandshrew as well".
He took out an oran berry and ate it, filling his health back to normal.
He looked at how the unfezant and the venipede start to fight a little and how the Sandshrew warning that he will invite his dad, and start saying in excitement, "so how's you two doing?" He said cheerfully while hes flying around in a little circle.
"Usually im busy at helping or rescuing but i decided to have a little fun because i had free time, maybe i should have do it away from the town" he said in the sky.
"So how was your adventure little Sandshrew?" He questioned curly curiously and fly to the ground and landed behind them.
He looked at the unfezant with a amile, then looked at the raichu and smiled as well, "i spent a battle with them for so long, i need to be back soon" lightning thought as he looked at both of them.

"Still haven't gone on it. I had to get rushed to the hospital, and I was in there for a long time... so I haven't gotten the chance to go yet. But I will go soon! Very soon. I just have to find the others again... wherever they are..."
Curly nervously looked around, trying to get the other Pokemon she recruited in her sights, but she doesn't see them yet.
"But, umm... I don't even remember where I was going... oh yeah! Sheer Mountain Range... with Drake and... that Greninja and... uhh... I don't remember..."

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
Name: Alex
Species: Lucario

"Maybe i could help you refresh your memory." said Alex using his aura to help the Alolan Sandshrew remember.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

"i offered you before that i will join you in your expedition, but you refused" lightning said to curly, he then saw the lucario coming and saying that he'll help refresh her memory.
"Who are you?" Lightning said in confusion, he didnt know how suddenly the lucario came and if he even watched the battle earlier.
The emolga looked curiously and confused at the big pokemon, not knowing what he's going to do.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey growled before running off back to the forest. He spread open his wings before taking flight. Joey flew above the forest, the wind helping him stay in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nia smiled and looked at Curly, “Hey, if you don’t mind... could I join your little group?” Her antennas twitched in a curious way, and then she noticed the Lucario coming their way. “What are you going to doing to Curly? Don’t use your ‘magic’ on her mind!” Nia hissed, getting defensive of her friend.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmpf....” Nia huffed and glared at Alex. “Well, it’s Curly’s choice if she wants to get hypnotized...” Her antennas twitched angrily, she didn’t like it when people used Magic on others. Especially if it’s bad Magic. “I certainly wouldn’t like someone to mess with my mind.”

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
"well, i did see the battle that happened, so this is the least I can do." said Alex using heal pulse on Curly. "There we go! Now if you'll excuse me, i must get going." he said going to the sheer mountain range.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Lightning got confused more and more from the lucario, "wait, but the Sandshrew wasnt even part of the battle, and how a lucario can learn heal pulse" he thought to himself as he remain confused.
He walked walking around the lucario in suspiciousness as he carfully checking him, "this is really strange, i know the fact that he can use his aura for several things but heal pulse is still strange" light thought to himself as he walking around the lucario, "he also came from nowhere, which is suspicious as well" he continued in his thoughts.
After a several circles around the lucario lightning stop, "i dont get it" he said in confusion, "this is just not make any sense".

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
"Anyway, i gotta go to the Sheer Mountain Range, you can come with me if you want to. I mean... It's all up to you, and if you decide to come with me, i will explain everything to you." said Alex leaving Lively town to go to the Sheer Mountain Range.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well, I’m staying with Curly, in case she needs help.” Nia stayed where she was, she wanted to become great friends with Curly, she was very nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey was flying above the forest, and then he saw a Lucario. He landed in front of the Pokemon, “What are doing in my forest!?” He let out a deep growl, and fluttered his wings at the Lucario.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Oh no you don’t!” Joey let out a cry as he leaped onto the Lucario’s back. He used Air Slash on the Lucario’s back. He growled deeply as he used Peck as well. (Joey is a VERY aggressive Unfezant, it’s his personality)

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
"very well, you asked for this." said Alex using thunder punch on the unfezant. (Alex is a Lucario who hates violence so this is hard on him) Alex then uses aura sphere on the unfezant. "take this!" said Alex as he went for another thunder punch.

Magic Sparkle

"im not sure if to join you or join the Lucario" lightning said, "basically i need to get info serene village but the lucario lucario seem suspicious to me" he said and turned to curly, "and you refused that i will join in your expedition" he continued.
He started to think what to do, he can go alone but he always prefer to do this with others, "what should i do, i dont trust that alex but the strange Sandshrew probably wont agree me to join them".
He sat down as he continue to think until he heard voices from the nearby forest, "whats going on there?" He said in curiousness as he start standing up.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He dodged the Thunder Punch but got hit by the Aura Sphere. Joey growled and used Giga Impact. But the Lucario ran away, so the move missed. “Grr, get back here!” He took flight, and he followed the Pokemon. Joey saw it collapse, and he landed down next to it. “Hmpf, so weak...” He murmured under his breath.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey sighed, “I don’t think you can go any further...” He put one of his talons on the Lucario’s head. “I’m afraid you won’t be going anywhere in this state!” Joey cackled and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nia sighed as she sat down next to Curly. She heard some noise nearby with her antannas, “Want to go check it out Curly?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He squawked with surprise as the Aura Sphere hit him. Joey skidded to the side, and he looked at the Lucario in anger. “You little brat!” He flew up in the air, and started to spin around. Joey used Giga Impact on the Lucario.

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
Name: Gemma
Species: Furret

Gemma was just watching the battle when she noticed the Lucario. "is that... Alex?" she asked herself and used iron tail on the unfezant.

(Alright boys and girls, get ready for another setting at the same time as Lively Town!)
Name: Wesley
Species: Wooper

In Serene Village, the sun rose, and the water turned a stunning pink. There was a lot of loud banging for this small village, however. This was normal for the town, and it had been for 10 years... for the banging stopped once the door to a small house opened, and this little cutie came out of it.
"Happy happy happy... the sun is happy, the sky is happy, the water is happy, and I'm happy! Morning time, morning time, everyone loves morning time! Time for school, yay! Become a explorer todaaaay~"
He ran off for the Pokemon School for his daily dose of education... even though the school didn't open for about... six hours... he's just reeeeally excited for school, since he's been on quite a few adventures already, and he's... decently strong... mostly. He now stands in front of the door to the school... just staring at it... for a while... okay fine he's the weird child.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey dodged the Aura Sphere but got hit by the Iron Tail. “So there are more of you brats?” He cackled before using Hyper Beam on the Furret. After that, he used Air Cutter on the Lucario. Joey fluttered his wings at the two Pokemon, feeling quite confident of himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Mary

Species: Mareep

She was already in the Pokemon School. Mary looked up at the sky, waiting for class to start. “Hmm, when will class start? I want to at least learn something new today...” The young Mareep mumbled to herself, her electrifying wool sparked a bit.

Alex-Lucario

Previously Coop2001
Name: Cooper
Species: Eevee

The Eevee was walking towards the gate near the Pokemon school and saw a mareep. Cooper ran towards the Mareep and introduced himself. "hello, my name is Cooper! And you are?" said the Eevee wagging his tail.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary jumped in surprise when a Eevee came out of nowhere. “H-H-Huh? Oh, uhm... I’m Mary.......?” She was quite nervous, the young Mareep was always Timid and scared. “A-A-Are you here for school t-t-too?” Her voice quivered for a moment, and Mary sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey cackled once more. “You will never defeat me! No matter how many Pokemon you call over to help you fight me!” His wings flapped harder as he was using Air Cutter on the Lucario and Furret.

Wesley stood at the door, but he slowly grew impatient, and he started headbutting the door.
"School time school time learning all things new time! Open this door, I implore, so I can learn a whooooole lot more!"
You may ask why he does this? When you open the door for him, you'll understand.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She leaped up when a loud banging could be heard at the door. “O-O-Oh, someone must be h-h-here...” Mary walked to the door, her footsteps quiet. Mary opened the door, and saw a Wooper, “S-S-Sorry that you had to s-s-s-stay outside for awhile...” She stuttered again, her voice shook.