• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Entain Adventures!

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Flame tried her best to dodge the attacks, she let the clones get the hits from the X-scissor so she could be more focused on dodging.

She dodged the ice beam and the hidden power but right after that she got hit by an unexpected sting, she totally forget that the gligar still there. After getting the hit the reminded clones disappeared and a few purple bubbles came from Flame's body, which made the little fennekin laugh a little.

"Haha, long time haven't seen you poison" she laughed, like the poison status doesn't bother her. "Dont worry about me, go for lucy and the joltik, i will deal with the gligar" she said and start dushing toward the gligar with flame charge.

She start running around at full speed, after a few loops she jumped at the gligar, sending a psybeam, then striking at him with flames.

(Ooc, even that the poison doesnt seem to affect flame at all, she still get the damage from it, and soon she will faint).

Lucy skillfully dodged the Poison Sting,and gave Nina a Thunderbolt."Hey,Nidorina,I hope I don't accidentally make everyone hate you again by beating you!Heh,I don't really care if that happens.Get ready for this!"She started sending more Thunderbolts her way,looking at Eric from time to time,making sure he doesn't try to shield her.

A thunder bolt hit Nina directly causing her to squeal. After a moment she jumped up to continue fighting. Or at least she hoped to, as she tried to get up she found herself falling and tripping. Her legs just wouldn't work. Thunderbolt had inflicted paralysis. "Guys help!" She called out, panicked. "I-I can't move!!"

Magic Sparkle

Flame continued dushing in circles around the gligar, "cool, i never knew flame charge can actually burn" she laughed to herself while she dushing. She was about to strike at him again with flame charge but she suddenly heard Nina.

After hearing her she stopped running around the gligar and instead she ran toward nina.
When she was near nina she stopped her flame charge and stand in front of the nidorina.

"Don't worry, i will protect ya, i just hope eric is okay right now" the Fennekin said and made a few copies. "I can survive a few hits, even that I'm poisoned" flame and her clones added.

"Teamwork...."Lucy quietly said as she saw Flame protect Nina."No,they're your enemies,stop thinking about how friendly they are!"She decided to go for Eric,who seemed to not have anyone to protect him."Hey,Mudbray,I think you need ICE with the fire that the Fennekin is getting everywhere!"She let out a powerful Ice Beam that was heading straight for him.

Magic Sparkle

It was like seeing the ice beam going in slow motion, flame felt anxiety, knowing that she has failed to protect her friend. Even if she would ran fast with her speed and protect him, flame knew that Lusy will take the chance to hurt Nina, she laid her head down almost in defeat.

However, Flame then relized something, she turned her head up "i still have them, i still have the emergency seeds" flame thought to herself happily, now she could knew that even if eric wont dodge it and faint she could revive him.

She set her body on fire in determination, even if she would faint soon from the poison, she still can do her best. She turned her head back immediately and shot another psybeam at the gligar.