• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Entain Adventures!

Lucy looked over at Splice with a faint blush"Thanks.I made a wise choice letting you follow me!"She said with a chuckle.She started to get impatient so she continuously tapped her claw on the counter.She was so bored that she kept saying the word "Sigh" in her head over and over and over again.

"Okay,thank you ma'am!"Lucy said polite.She and her team went back to the waiting room....to wait.....Lucy got a little impatient,so she started walking back and forth,saying"When we'll get the chance to finally show our skills?I'm so bored!"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Flame let the copy get hit and didnt dodge since they already find out.
"I guess it didnt work, but at least it was interesting a bit" the Fennekin said cheerfully, but after hearing the gligarshe got angry.

"Those moves can be useful for other things! So what about you? Did you get forced by her or something? That absol doesn't know how to respect pokemons!" She said and start setting herself on fire like she was going to use flame charge.

"What about you little joltik? Is this absol forced you as well? She is just a rude and a mean pokemon!, I will become a greater rescuer and explorer then you! I still cant understand why you register if you just being rude to everyone?" Flame said in pure anger, the fire that was surrounding her got stronger, it made her eyes redder and souless.

She then heard to lopunny trying to calm down the fight, the flames that were around the fennekin start fading away until there was no fire.
"Sorry about that miss" flame apologized, then turning to the nidorina, "so what was that disc about? I mean, i used one before but it was in another color" the Fennekin questioned Nina like there was no fight a moment ago.

"Also, when do we start our test?" The Fennekin added and turned her head to Beatrice.

"I'm not rude to every Pokemon.That shows how little you actually know about me."Lucy told Flame calm.She then turned to Zip with a worried face"Hey,do you actually want to do this,or are you just doing it because you're scared of me squishing you?"She was worried that she accidentally got the wrong impression,and that the Joltik didn't even want to be in a rescue team.

Pansear grabbed the counter and and lifted himself up so that he can be seen by Beatrice and politely said, "Uh, we're not here for a test. We just want our next job. We're not picky, we just wanna do some good."

Meanwhile, Panpour wandered over to the sofas and sat on the nearest one. He ended squished next to Lucy. He started to poke through his bag. He took out a few hats and tried them on: a chef's hat, a fez, a fishing hat, and a baseball style cap. While he did this, he spoke up to those around him, "So like, what made you all want to be a rescue team? Seeing the world? The poké? Fighting bad guys?"

When 3Pan(That's what I'm calling him since I don't want to type his name)sat next to Lucy,she looked at him suspicious.But when he asked them why do they want to become a rescue team,she smiled."Oh well,I always wanted to help little Pokemon who can't help themselfs. I just want to see them happy.:)"She said with a grin.

(You can just call them by their species name for now)

"Say, that's rather nice of ya." Panpour said cheerfully. Having settled on wearing the fisherman's hat he turned to the Absol, gave a nice smile, and said, "You're a good pokémon."

"Yeah,tell that to that Fennekin!"Lucy told Panpour,a little irritated."I mean,she says just because I don't like her and her friend,Nidorina,I can't be in a Rescue Team.And apparently,I'm a jerk who's mean to every single Pokemon!Ugh,at least I made acquaintances that aren't as annoying as her.I mean,I love unevolved Pokemon but...She's an exception."

"Hey, hey. Relax." Panpour placed a hand on Lucy's shoulder (or elbow if he can't reach that high), "Lots of pokémon have trouble understanding each other. Some pokémon also got their own lil worlds they gotta deal with, and that makes trust hard. Plus, lots of people still believe that Absol are bringers of bad luck and disaster; so like, you got that going against you. But that's not your fault, we can't change how we're born, we can accept who we are." Panpour then took his paw and scratched the side of his face, "Oh man, like I didn't mean to get all deep with you. Sorry if that was a bit overwhelming."

"I don't know if you meant to boost or to lower my confidence,but thanks!"Lucy said with a little hint of sarcasm in her voice."But yeah,some people hate us,some don't,some don't even care,but eh.It would be meaningless to wish that something would change.Sigh..."

Zip looked at lucy then got an idea, he figured it would be stupid so he decided to ask the question later. "Uh... kind of...inspiring" says Zip, not sure of what to say. "so... uh.... anyone have a clue when we take this...test thing?" he asks, "I'm kinda bored..."

"Hmmm...I know!Come with me!"Lucy said excited.She got Zip on her tail and ran to the clothing shop.The owner,Clara the Leavanny,said"Oh,you're back.:)"
"Yeah,Clara,I need the tiniest bandanna for this Joltik!Stat!"
"Hmmm....Let me see."She looked in the back room,coming with a tiny green bandanna."This might fit him..."
"It looks amazing!Thanks Clara!"She turned to Zip,with a meaningful look."So...Do you like it?"

Zip stared at it before hopping in place. "It's awesome! I didn't think anybody would make something small enough to fit a Joltik like me!"
he was rather happy about the bandanna, but he was confused. "Why would you get me a Bandanna? I really don't think I deserve one..." he added.

"You're being part of my team!"Lucy added excited."And,I love bandannas!See,I've got 3 of them!"She pointed to her yellow bandanna around her neck,and to the blue and red ones that are around her horn."And plus,Splice has one too!It could be our thing!What do you say?"

"Yes!!!"Lucy said with joy.She paid for the bandanna,said goodbye to Clara,went back inside the building,and put the green bandanna across Zip's neck.(if Joltik's have necks)"See,now we all have a bandanna!That could be the dress code!....I'm calling captain since I have the most!"

Zip was confused by how easily Lucy gets excited, but decided he shouldn't comment on it. "It's actually comfortable...But yeah, I think you should be the captain, not because of bandanna's of course." he chuckled "Let's just hope this don't look too ridiculous on me to other Pokémon..." he says obviously worried about being insulted.

"Oh,don't worry!If they insult you,I'll give 'em a Thunderbolt!"Lucy said,imagining what that would be like."Hmmm................It would be really shocking for them!"She said with a chuckle."Sigh.....It would feel good!"

"Well....I guess so..."Lucy said,calming down."Butt....Until they tell us to take the test,we'll be 99 years old!Ugh......"She then put on a goth face and said"But then again,wishes are absolutely meaningless.....Sigh...What a waste of time they are..."

"Ugh....I'M SO BORED!!!"Lucy yelled,wait for it...Bored!She kept walking all over the place,she began hitting her head on the walls and tapping her foot against the floor."Ugh....Why is this so boring....."She calmed down a little,but she was still impatient.

(Did I forget to mention that when Lucy is bored she would do anything for something exciting to happen.)

"Hmmm.....No...."Lucy said bored."I don't really want to battle...Eh,I'll just wait here..."Lucy finally calmed down and sat down on one of the couches.She just kept sighing over and over again,extremely bored.

(sorry for disappearing I'm back)
A clutter can be heard in the distance and a group of Ambipoms rush through, struggling to carry an Agron on a stretcher. The rush out of the building and off down the street.
"Jeeze I wonder what that was about?" Nina called out to Lucy "I think he could've done with one of your berries!"
Beatrice tutted at Nina from the desk.
"Sorry" I mutter "that was probably a bit insensitive."
Only a minute or so later a Houndour walks in the room and over to the sofas where the team waited.
Side Character: Blake
Species: Houndour
About: Part of a rescue team with the Agron and a Marowak. Was in charge of the test this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you the new group?" He asked

Pansage and Pansear headed over with their brother and watched as the stretcher went by. Pansear nervously asked, "Is he gonna be ok?" Pansage also interjected, "What exactly happened? A big strong Argron like that shouldn't been able to be knocked down by anything. There anything we can do to help? I was hoping to save this revival seed soup for our mission, but I think he might need it more." Panpour actually answered the Hondour's question, "We're not, we're the Panbrothers and Sister. The rest of the fine pokémon here are." Pansear looked over the Hondour, intimidated by the dark/fire hound.

Magic Sparkle

Flame went to the houndour, she looked at the aggron and blinked a several times before turning back to the houndour.

"What happened? Is he okay? Maybe i can help? Did he got hurt? Who hurted him? Is he badly injured? Me and my team are a new group, how do you know theres a new group? I never felt so excited and worried at the same time" the fennekin showered the fire dog with words, just like how she did to the others.

She wag her tail in excitement but there was a worry look in her face, "maybe a reviver seed could work?" She added.

"Please stop."Lucy told Flame annoyed."You're only making things worse.A question at a time.You should probably contain your emotions.Please."Then,she listened to what she had to say and nodded."That's the smartest thing you've ever said."

Blake shook his head. "Better we leave it to the professionals. Anyway, the reason I'm here is about your test. That Agron was supposed to be your opponent, but he's badly injured himself."

"Soooo.....Who are we going to fight?You?"Lucy asked curious."Hmmmm....It could work,but....Hmmm....But how did the Aggron even injure himself that badly?Did a Fighting Type Pokemon beat him up?"

"We're the groups."Lucy informed the Houndour."The Joltik and the Gligar are with me.And the Mudbray,the Nidorina and the Fennekin are the other group."

Magic Sparkle

Flame grew angry from what Lucy said "at least im not mean like her, besides, im more smart then that, she just cant understand because her rudeness" the Fennekin told herself.

She turned to the houndour, "we are two different groups, i feel bad for the aggron but it seems you have an idea, what it is?" Flame said, waggling her tail.

Pansage scratched her head and looked puzzled. She eyes finally lit up, "Oh, I think Hondour here is implying you two are gonna test against each other!" Pansear interjected, "But, that hardly seems fair. No matter how well either team does, someone's not gonna become a team!"

"No,no."Lucy interupted the Pansear."I like how she thinks!"She began sparkling with electricity."I'm ready to shock someone!"She began fidgeting with her bandanna,plotting their victory.

He had been staring off into the distance thinking about something. He then snapped back to reality and heard what they said. “It’s finally time to show my skills. I may not be evolved but I have the experience and moves of one.” He stretches to get ready for the fight that will be coming.