• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Entain Adventures!

Blake thought for a moment. "Well that certainly would solve the problem of who to battle and in case your wondering just because you win or lose doesn't mean you'll neccesarily pass or fail! We'll be more looking at how you fight"

(OOC) sorry if this looks bad, I'm just plain exhausted right now... sorry if it makes no sense as well, as I said, I'm tired at the moment, I'll see if I need to fix it sometime after school.
(Back in Character)
Zip was silent, he hated how many Pokémon were in the room at the same time, but he decided he should probably not freak out. After a minute or two of thinking, he finally spoke, " Uh...sure...not gonna help very much, I'm tiny, how CAN I help?" says Zip pointing out his size. He ran over to Lucy and Splice and hid as well as he could. "So, my size will more than likely hinder anything I do!" he adds while attempting to remain hidden.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"fighting each other? That could be fun" flame said cheerfully, she was a little hurt from the inside because what Nina said but she didn't let it bother her.

Flame saw that the absol sparkling herself using electricity, she giggled as she setting herself on fire with flame charge.
"That battle going to be truly interesting!" She called out in excitement and wag her tail, she could see herself beating that mean absol.

Last edited:
(Again,Lucy's a girl... )
"Oh,don't think about that!Size doesn't matter!"She encorouged the Joltik."What matters is strategy,not type matchups,size or strength!That's why Psychic is good againts Fighting."Then,she turned to Flame and said with a smirk."Oh,it's going to be interesting for sure!"

He stopped stretching and looked around. “But uh, where are we going to fight? This place is too cramped and we might break something.” He glides around, excited for the battle. He then looks over at the other team. “Who will I be facing?” He says in his mind.

"We'll probably fight outside,or there's a special area for battling in this building.But the first one is more likely...."Lucy informed Splice,with a bored tone.Then,her eyes fell on Nina"I want her."Die thought merciless.

"to be honestly Lucy I wouldn't worry who goes up against me, since I've only got dig, poison sting and some basic normal moves. You'll all have an easy time."
Blake kept thinking.
"Rather than fighting one on one it'd be a good idea to do a triple battle, test your teamwork and what not"

Magic Sparkle

"teamwork is a great thing" flame said cheerfully as flames still covering her, "i've never joined one but its still a great thing" she added.

"A great power of three... Even a weakest or tiniest pokemon pan make a powerful combo with teamwork" the Fennekin said proudly, she always dreamed of doing a teamwork, just as much as she dreamed of having friends.

"Ugh...It's less fun that way...."Lucy said a little dissappointed."But it's good either way."Then,she looked shocked at Nina"Wait,really?Only those moves?Oh,you poor thing!You should probably buy some TMs!"

"yeah, you're probably right. I was kinda banking on getting new moves whilst in the dungeons but they do seem to be more convenient. In fact the counter lady is the reason I have dig now! It's just a shame they're so expensive"

"Wait,what?"Luct said surprised"She gave you Dig?!Unfair!But...You deserve getting a better move.No one should have horrible moves!Oh wait,Magikarp exist.Eh,when they evolve,they can become a Mega Gyarados,so I guess it's fair."She started walking back and forth,because she was extremely bored.

Pansage intersected, "Hey! What's wrong with only having three moves? We're doing just fine with three moves apiece." Panpour placed a hand on his sister's shoulder and calmly said, "Hey, that's just how we do things. We use all our moves really well. And like, we all do our own things; what works, works."

Magic Sparkle

Flame got bored as well, she start looking around as the fire that surround her still burning, she tried to see if there something interesting to do.

"Why wont we do it now? As we waiting a lot of pokemons waiting to be rescued, waiting for us to help them" flame said, she wanted to start the battle and show how her tricks are dangerous, and of course tricky.

"Finally!"Lucy said,sighing happy.She got Zip on her tail,signaled Splice to follow them.When they got there,Lucy looked around and said"Huh......Not bad.So,when do we start?"She was bored again,and started to sparkle with electricity,because she was ready to use Thunderbolt on someone.

The arena was huge, like a football stadium or a colleseum and was surprisingly ornate. It was split into several smaller sections covered in trees, ice, boulders, grass, water and much more. Up on top of the walls was a panel of three judges, a Blissey, a Zoroark and a Furret.

As Lucy saw the Blissey,she growled and backed away."Why in the world would there be a BLISSEY as a judge??!!"She whispered with anger.She could barely stop herself from not shooting that Blissey with an Ice Beam.She tried to look in another direction,calming herself.

With nothing much better to do at the moment, the three Pan Siblings followed the group inside to the arena. "Ah, this brings back memories." Pansage remarked. Panpour then smugly replied "Memories from like..." He stopped and started to count on his fingers. "...a month and a half ago." Pansage simply glared at her brother. Pansear looked over at everyone coming in and worryingly remarked, "I hope everyone does ok."

Magic Sparkle

"Erik, Nina, lets go quickly!" Flame said before dushing with flame charge toward the field, the flames behind her increase her speed and two seconds later she was there, she stopped her attack when she made it there.

Flame was amazed by the size of the field, it spitted into different areas of almost any kind.
"This place is huge! And amazing! And.. and.." flame said with excitement, trying to find the word she was looking for.
"...Majestic!" She added with a shout, she was so amazed that she didnt notice the judges.

But she did noticed that the absol is bothered by something, which made the little fennekin smirk. Tee hee hee, i guess she is nervous about something, how she can be a rescuer if she get nervous by a simple battle, and they even said my moves are useless flame thought to herself with a grin.

(OOC)
(Worked on this with my "word" and "rest" batteries, rather low. I am almost asleep right now XD, but anyways, yeah, sorry if this looks bad...)
(BACK IN CHARACTER)
Zip hopped of Lucy's tail and looked at Lucy confused by her tone towards the Blissey. "Uh...Lucy...that's just a Blissey, nothing to be angry or annoyed from..." Zip says. "Besides, if you truly dislike Blissey for whatever reason...We can't do anything about it, you have just got to ignore it!" Zip adds before glancing at Splice then back to Lucy. "Lucy, do you mind helping me and Splice create a strategy? We...We really need a plan for what to do when we battle, like, we ABSOLutely need a plan or something!" he says adding a pun in the sentence and giggling to himself, "But, yeah...we need a plan Lucy..."

Lucy suddenly shook her head when he saw that Zip was talking to her."Y-yeah...I guess I can't just go and kill that Blissey right now...."She whispered angry."But,regarding the plan,I've got an idea.Maybe everyone would get a target.I'll go for the Fennekin,since her tricks and Psychic Type Moves won't work on me.Splice could go for the Nidorina,since he's got a Type Advantage and since she's got basic moves and she can't reach you.Zip would go for Eric,even though your Electric Moves won't work,but your Bug Moves will.And plus,you can hide from him.Sooooo....How does that sound?''

Magic Sparkle

Flme shock her head when she heard Nina, "w-we should" flame said. She stopped for a second "i think i have a great plan we can use" she added and came closer to tell the plan.

"First of, we should all go for the same pokemon while we protecting each other. If someone will use electric attack you can block them Eric, if its bug or even ice i can block them and fighting moves can be blocked by you Nina, i can also block almost any moves like thunder wave, toxic, taunt" flame stopped her whispers for a second before continuing.
"We should target joltik first, nina, you strike from behind, eric you attack in front and i will distract everyone, understood?" Flame whispered, she had a grin in her face.

"got it!" Nina whispered.
Blake looked up at the judges, who signalled for him to start.
BATTLE BEGIN!!!
Message me your moves as soon as possible! See the discussion board for more details!

Zip looked up at Lucy and seemed to frown "Lucy, I...I don't know anything useful, I just know Spider Web, Thunder Wave, and Absorb...." he admits feeling much more useless. "Besides that...your plan is fine, but I'm weak, I'm a prime target for anyone who attacks!" he adds feeling less and less useful. "I'm not gonna be able to do anything helpful for this team..." he says as he looks down, feeling rather dumb for not having any good moves. His minimal confidence sank when he noticed the judges had signaled for the battle to start.

"Don't worry.You're going to be fine.And plus,you'll eventually evolve into a Galvanthula!And you'll be really strong!Oh,and I think you should stop beating yourself so much about everyth-"She was cut off by the judges who said that the battle began."Nevermind.Let's go."He got Zip on her tail,grabbed Splice's claw and turned to the others."Now,before we begin,I just wanted to say....BYE!"She jumped and used Thunderbolt on the ground,sending them flying.They landed on the other side of the field.Lucy turned to her teammates and said proud."Now,we can finally talk without the other team breathing down our necks.Okay,don't let your guard down."

He flies up getting ready to swoop down for an attack. “I won’t let you down. I’ll show you why I can be useful! He dives towards nina with a sky uppercut. He then launched her up into the air, he pulls his claw back getting ready to go for another attack.

"That's what I like to hear!"Lucy roared as she saw Splice being determined."Now,stay back,boys!"She pushed Splice and Zip out of the way and used Ice Beam on the ground.That way,if someone charged at them,they would slip and fall and they would become easy targets.Plus,the ice was hid by tall grass.

Magic Sparkle

Flame fast jumped to block the sparks and shot psybeam at the gligar, "i can be tricky as well, hehehe" flame said and giggled.

She made two copies of her then made them all use flame charge, the three Fennekins start walking as flames setting their bodies, the real fire fox melted the ice in her walk.

"Tricks doesn't trick on those who know all possible tricks, maybe" flame said, when she felt the ice melting completely she dushed with her copies toward her foes.

But instead of attacking she start running around them, she got faster by every loop she made because of the flame charge. She made more copies on her run to join her in the circle.

Eric had an idea, grinning. He used Bulldoze, so he could hit the others without getting near them.
“My Bulldoze and Mud-Slap can hit them from afar, while Double Kick and Body Slam works up close!” He thought to himself happily.
(Sorry, i missed a lot!)

"Ha!You really think that would work?Try again!"She got Zip on her tail and used her "Lightning Jetpack Technique" and flew away.When she almost made it to the others,she made a path of ice in another direction so she might fool Flame.In mid air she used Ice Beam on Eric,trying to stop him from using Bulldoze once again.

Magic Sparkle

"its a bit too late dont you think?" Flame said and laughed, the fire around her was powerful enough to melt the ice immediately, but she wasn't in time to protect eric from the ice beam.

She had a little relief that mudbray didnt use bulldoze, "dont forget me and nina are weak to ground, if you use bulldoze it will hit me and nina as well" flame said.

She stopped running with her copies, revealing 20 Fennekins standing in a circle of fire. "This is going to hurt, my apologies" flame laughed.
that was the last thing she said before she and her 19 clones shot a psybeam at lucy. Even if it look like it the move wasn't for the absol, but for the joltik on her.

(Ooc- copies doesn't really deal damage, only the real one deal damage. But the fake moves making it feel more painful like a normal attack.)

"What are you doing?"Lucy told Flame anmoyed."Psychic moves don't work on-Wait!"She remembered that Zip was on her tail.But,he was a Bug Type which means he won't really get hurt.Then an idea came to her mind.She shielded Zip with her bandanna and he came out unharmed."Nice try.Now,take this!"She used Hidden Power on her.

(this way of doing fights is much better so let's stick with this)
Nina crashed onto the ground winded. Noticing Eric about to use bulldoze she used dig, hoping to avoid damage. She burrowed over in what she hoped was towards Lucy and Zip.

Magic Sparkle

(psychic actually have normal effect on bugs, even that bug is super effective on psychic)

Flame stopped her focus on attack and start dodging lucy's attacks like they were nothing, "i guess you dont know the effect of flame charge, it boost your speed, and it's really fitting for a quick minded like me" flame and her clones said with another laugh, it was sound like an army.

Her plan didnt work like she expected, but theres still a chance, they leaved the gligar alone.
Flame and her clones start dushing toward eric, and stopping near him. "If you have moves that are not ground then attack the gligar, if not then keep Lucy busy, but dont use bulldoze, you can use your mudslap" flame and her copies said quickly, once again it was sound like a big army.

Flame turned back with her copies, and shot psybeam with the clones just like before, but this time toward the gligar.
She start huffing a little after shooting another psybeam.

Last edited:
Splice tried to dodge the psybeam but it hit his left wing. “Ahhh!” He said in pain he then got up and lunged toward flame with a posion sting. He latched on flame and used posion sting. He posions flame with it and uses X-Scissor to get rid of the other copies. “I’m not dumb, I’ve seen through your copies before!”

"Nicely done!"Lucy praised Splice.She then used Hidden Power on Flame,to slow her down while she took care of Eric."Hey,you're pretty cool!"She said,sending an Ice Beam towards him.