• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Mangagate & The Infinity Labyrinth US Release Date Confirmed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Last month in Japan the first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game for the Nintendo 3DS was released, and for fans outside of Japan we now have great news as the US release date and English name for the game have been revealed. Outside of Japan the game will be going by the title of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and will see a release on the 24th of March 2013. A release date for Europe hasn't yet been revealed, but is sure to follow quite soon.

box-1.jpg
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is the first game in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series to feature Pokémon from the fifth generation of the main series games, it's also the first game in the series for the Nintendo 3DS console. The last game in the series was released outside of Japan for the Nintendo DS near the end of 2009 and went by the name Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Mangagate & The Infinity Labyri

Just what I was waiting for! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has always been my favourite, and now that it's on the 3DS I just can't wait for the Australian release! :)

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Mangagate & The Infinity Labyri

Ah, one of my favourite spinoffs! Been watching closely on the details of the game; still don't quite understand how it all works. I'm excited to see a European Release so I can see it for myself.