• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Violet grabbed Targa and started sprinting down to the cave, Violet tripped on a twig (and Targa)started tumbling down the hill.As soon as they landed on the grass Violet stood up grabbed Targa and ran to the cave.Than Violet saw an axew and a turtwig where standing in front of an empoleon.

"Hey! What are you doin-?" She yelled, as Violet grabbed her and started running back towards the cave. "Sto-" She yelled again as they tumbled down a hill towards the cave. She got up, rubbing a bruise she got. "You could have asked!" She yelled at Violet. "Now what was so urgent that-"

Meanwhile Senshi finally woke up in the tree house. Forgetting where he was, he took two steps forward and fell out. "Ow, he said hitting the ground. Then he looked up and saw the sun in the sky. "How long have I been asleep!?"

Cale used the pokedex. "Luxio, the spark Pokemon" it said. "Wow seems really cool!" He said as he pet Luxio. He noticed Axew writing something, but continued to help Turtwig. He heard Axew calling, and with a aggressive face. He thought it was trying to tell him something. "Oh if only I could understand Pokemon!" He said.
Meanwhile Noibat was preparing things in the tree fort. She noticed Senshi getting up. "Late sleeper, I see!" She said to him. Noibat had already prepared a meal, and sat down with Senshi.

Twiggy stayed nervous, going around and around. Then, he noticed that Targa and a Torracat had come again. First of all, he went to Tyrogue and hid the rock that he had written before. Then, he went to the entrance and started to talk. "Oh hello Targa", he smiled and hug her, then, he looked to the Torracat. "And this friend of yours is...? Oh, where are my manners? My name is Ax"

Twiggy stopped when he heard Targa's remark about him. "I am not a coward!" He yelled over to Targa. A stick snapped. Twiggy screamed. "Okay, maybe i am a coward..." Twiggy said, noticing he stepped on the stick. He wobbled over to the trio, still startled.

Cale and Growlithe caught up to the others. "Hey Axew Gible Turtwig and...who's that Pokemon?" He said while looking at the Torracat. He used his pokedex but no data appeared. He had never traveled to Alola. "No way a new Pokemon!" Cale said. He then remembered that there was an available update on the pokedex. He used it, and it displayed Alola Pokemon. "So your Torracat, my names Cale!" He said to it.

Targa hugged Ax back. "What's that note?" Targa asked looking at the note not waiting for a response. She walked over looking concerned. She whispered to Ax. "Ax, what do you mean?" Targa asked concerned. She saw Violet blushing and narrowed her eyes at Violet. What in the... Targa thought.

Twiggy slapped violet again, and again, and again. He was still mad. "DID THAT HURT?!" He screamed as he slapped her harder. Twiggy glared at Violet.

"Thanks Violet for the invitation, but..." He pointed to all the mess in the cave: the Tyrogue fainted, Twiggy that has just calmed a little, and Ax wanted to talk with him about what happened, Cale in the cave too... "Maybe it's better than I stay here, at least for the moment. Someone has to... put order in this mess. We can always go at any other moment. If you are going out, I hope you are having a great time". But then he noticed that targa was reading the note he wrote... "Targa, I can explain... It's just that i don't want you to get hurt, and... Well, I don't know if he can be trusted. He has a Sneasel. A SNEASEL!"

Meanwhile, Tiberius reached his net again... "Pff... It's getting more and more difficult finding Wacan Berries..." Said while he was occulting the berry under his nest. He had some supplies of Ora Berries and Sidrus Berries. "Maybe I can find someone that help me to cultivate them". He just stayed there, in the nest, looking to the lake. It was a long day trying to find one, and he was tired for that day. "Well, I suppose I can look for another one tomorrow"

Violet let go of twiggy's arm and looked outside "Well, it's getting dark outside."She said"Mind if I stay here tonight?"She asked.She ignored Twiggy,it didn't hurt.

"Heh, I guess it is getting dark. I'm sure you could stay here." Targa said, looking at Ax inquisitively. Again, Targa whispered to Ax. "So, when do plan to... do this?" She looked at the note. "HEY! Break it up." She said, grabbing Twiggy, and yanking him over to her.

Mercy scuttled in to the throne room were his boss sat. There were a swarm of zubat near the ceiling, along with two Haunter and an Abra attending to the single, grandoise throne's occupant. "Yeah boss? Whatcha need? I was just headed to the kitchens."

Ax couldn't believe what it was happening in the cave. Well, better with company than alone. Then, he approached Targa and whispered. "My intention was to do it when I was all alone here, but then all of you appeared... Anyway... Don't you think that Twiggy had a bad day?... I suppose that you can leave it for now. We all have some bad days" Added Ax, a little worried about Twiggy, trying to calm Targa.

"I have a new sheme. And it includes that Turtwig. Go get him for me." E.Z. said to his trusty henchman.

Twiggy Had one last breath. "Help... can't breath..." Twiggy choked as he stopped breathing. He lay there. Eyes closed.

"Ugh... Fine." Targa said, dropping Twiggy haphazardly. "Better use some of that magic potion him." She said, pushing past Violet to get it. She grabbed it, and handed it to Ax.

Nenjja dropped from the ceiling, saw Mercy walking out E.Z.'s room. "What did Mr. E say?" Nenjja said, excited. "Does it include me?"

"Thanks, honey" said Ax happily; then, he whispered to Twiggy, while giving him the very last of the potion. "Just try to be more careful next time, OK?". I guess I'll have to go for more Revival Herbs after all. Ax stood next to Twiggy, hoping that he got better. Then, he added "If you want to be stronger, maybe I can help. I'm trying to become stronger too, maybe we can help each other, right?"

Twiggy didn't move. He didn't breath. What was wrong with him? Had Targa killed him? Twiggy lay motionless.

"No Nenjja... Leave us be." E.Z. replied to the Salazzle.

"Well... He is very weakened, but it should be right". Ax approached Twiggy. "He seems to be very tired to move. Anyway, the potion he just drunk should work too. It's effective, but we have to leave some time". Ax went to Targa. "Do you know what happened to Twiggy? He seemed to me very scared when he came. More humans? He told something about... E.Z?"

Mercy looked up and saw Nenjja drop down next to him. "He didn't say nothin about you specifically, but I'd apreciate the help. Boss wants us to grab the Turtwig that got away yesterday." Mercy paused, as if in thought. "Grab some of the zubats. They might be useful for a distraction." With that Mercy continued walking.

Twiggy eyes opened slightly. He was getting stronger. He stood up, but very shaky. he slowly walked. he saw Targa. "W-What's wrong?" He asked her quietly.