• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Shinx saw the Turtwig disappear in the bush. "Uh, you okay?!" She called down. Where Noibat when I need her. She thought to herself. She decided to jump down. "AHHHHHHH"

Ax looked distracted from all the things that were happening in the cave. He was only interested in the nightmare that the Tyrogue was having. Ax was... patient. He didn't know if he should wake her up or simply... Wait. "Maybe it's not a nightmare... maybe she is living again what happened to her before". He decided to rest there, interested of what it looked like the Tyrogue's last remembers.

Cale decided to find Axew Gible and the Tyrogue he saw, and went looking. He saw Axew and Gible beside the tyrogue and thought he could help. He ran over with Growlithe. "What happened?!"

Twiggy woke up. He felt strange. He looked around. He felt like he was tied to something. "W-Who's there?" He asked, shaky. "Oh, you shouldn't worry." a voice said.

"Well, Mr. Trainer... It appears little miss pink bow over here is having flashbacks." Targa said, sitting on a rock, looking disinterested. "The only thing we can do is wait it out I guess." Targa hopped off the rock, gave Ax a hug from behind, then left the cave to the outside.

They started walking into the forest,they walked in a fast paste,Violet looked back at the cave they left in,then the two started walking faster,faster,faster until they where running.

Shinx heard the voice too. "Who are you?!" She called to the strange character. Show your self! Shinx's fur stiffed up. She was getting shivers down her spine.

The lights turned on. An Empoleon sat in a throne. He stood up. "Oh, you ignorant pokemon... Hah hah hah..." The figure stated. "I'm E.Z. Your worst nightmare." E.Z. stood up and walked over to Twiggy and Shinx. Twiggy was shaking with fear. "And if you want to know... I'm the bad guy." E.Z. said.

E.Z. Jumped back. But his henchmaan, Mercy, took care of her. Twiggy dropped to the ground. He sat still in fear. He closed his eyes, too scared to fight. "Let's go, Weakling." E.Z. said, smuggly. "Let's see how you fare against The Bad Guy."

The hit Shinx took sorta calmed her down, she wasn't scared. Her fur was back to normal. She fired a spark at Mercy. "You won't win this, not with me and Twi-" She noticed Twiggy was shaking. She thought she could handle it herself.

Shinx got scared. She looked up. "Oh I won't have to.." She said, and used spark on the wall making rocks fall on E.Z. She tackled Mercy and went to help Twiggy.

"Buzz off, Nenjja." E.Z. said. Twiggy tensed up. Minions used their moves to block the Rockslide. E.Z. Blasted Twiggy with a move. he sent flying towards the wall. Once he hit the wall, he fainted. "You moved." E.Z. Said.

"Oh, I like you when you're feisty, Mr. E... I'll deal with this child." She slinked towards Shinx at immense speed. After she reached him, she used Toxic, badly poisoning Shinx. "Try that on for size!" Nenjja yelled at Shinx, seeing him stumbling, and smiling.

"OH YOU DONE IT NOW!!!" She yelled, and started to evolve. When she was done she used a new move, Thunder bolt on E.Z. "One thing you might know about me, I got a short temper!" Luxio said.

E.Z.'s minions took the hit. "Oh, The bad Guy's minions always protect him." E.Z. ssaid as he smirked a psychic type came in. It used Pychic and lifted Twiggy and Luxio out of the cave. "We'll get them, and their friends." E.Z. said.

Cale was still hanging out with Axew. "Hey you haven't met all my Pokemon, have you?" He asked him. He started mentioning his Pokemon until he got to one. " Sneasel and..!! Shinx, I forgot all about her!" Just then in there Luxio came in. "Shinx! You evolved?!" He said, and then noticed Turtwig. He started to help it with potions and berries.

Ax stood there while a serious look, listening to Cale while he was standing next to the Tyrogue. Then, he heard a word that made him go crazy. Sneasel... Sneasel!! Ax knew that species, and he knew that they evolved into Weavile. Then he went mad. But he didn't do anything at all. He started to trust this trainer, although he didn't show any friendly sign of it. Then, he thought that if he was going to attack them seriously, he would have chosen Sneasel for that. But he needed to test him. He thought that if he was alone with the trainer, maybe he would try to capture or... Do something with him. He kept calm. He wrote something in a big rock:
For Targa, you know that I don't trust humans at all, but... Cale... I think it's different. He stopped a moment, looked at Cale healing Twiggy and Luxio, and continued. He looks like he care for his Pokemon... And the ones that are not of him. I want to test him. I don't know if he is lying or not, but I've just known that he has a Sneasel and... Well, you know my story. So I'm going to fight against him and their Pokemon to probe his strength and... Most important, if we can trust him. I prefer being hurt instead of you. If I don't come alive with the human you are free to do what you want with him.
With love, hoping that I can see you again, Ax.

Ax left the rock next to Tyrogue, hoping that Targa would notice it when she returned. Then, he went further into the cave, shouting, waiting that Cale noticed him. His face showed a very serious face. He knew he was still very weak, but was prepared to do it for any other Pokemon he knew in that forest, but especially... For Targa. While he was waiting, he was reading his first attack.

Last edited:
Violet wanted to go back to the cave she could tell something was following them,She looked back.......nothing was behind them.Violet hesitated then said to Targa,"We got to go back to the cave."but Targa wasn't listening.Violet didn't care,she picked a lum berry of a bush and started nibbling it.

Ax stopped in the middle of the cave. He turned around expecting that the human would have followed him, but then, he noticed that Twiggy was near. Mmm... I can't allow anyone to be near in case I just want to know the human true intentions. He was going to come back with the others, but then, he found something shiny near of him, it was a light stone, between yellow and red, with something similar like a... flame on it. It was pretty hot too. He took it and approached Twiggy."Oh, hello there. Are you feeling better?What happened to you? You looked almost defeated when you came here."

"E.Z.!!!! E.Z.!!" Twiggy screamed. he walked in a circle franticly.

E.Z. sat alone in his throne room. "Wait. The bad guy has a plan." E.Z. said as he smirked. "Mercy. Come in." E.Z. said.

"E.Z?" Asked Ax. "Who... Who is E.Z?" Ax tried to make the Turtwig to be calmer, yet still he couldn't achieve it. "Hey, Relax... I can't understand you at all if you just keep walking in circles."