• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kokkus Island Adventure!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"YEAAAAAA" Diablo and Herac "BACHELORS, BACHELORS, BACHELORS, BACHELORS YEAAAA!!" they chanted as they jumped in the air high-fiving each other

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Looks like I'll be a single pringle," Soul laughed in spite of himself, it bothered him a little that everyone elsebwqs finding love, but hey, someone has to be the single pringle, plus it is funny watching Azure interact with Kyrnn.
"you're pretty cute too..." Azure mumbled as she felt, something, it was unfamiliar, and quite frankly, she minorly enjoyed it, but that enjoyment was snuffed out by her social awkwardness.

Cryronn laughed at Diablo and Herac's comments. "You two are real enthusiastic! Merp!" He said, randomly adding a Merp at the end of his sentence. Zia made a small smile and a light giggle at their reactions, as they reminded her of her own brother.
Kyrnn smiled and said; "Hey look! It's the market!" He said. They had reached the top of Cherry Hill and the market space was just below them. A large array of shops with Pokemon from every area coming in and out. You could see a few Pokemon with large backpacks and physically built bodies heading out south. "Looks like they're headed to the danger zone." Said Cryronn.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Let's go buy some useless stuff we don't need to impress someone, maybe some fancy suits, fedoras?" Herac asked "Yes yes and no" Diablo said "oh yea soul, we can help fancy you up, a little bulbasaur suit and little bowtie will make you look as fancy as fenekin at a farfetch'd's marriage" Herac said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Danger Zone," Soul repeated, he had never heard of that place before, and he wanted to learn more, "If it's all the same with you guys, I'll head out to the danger zone," This made Azure laugh, Soul could usually make her laugh, she thought he could make anyone laugh, maybe that's what made him so likeable, a shame there was no girl to appreciate his humor far beyond just laughing.
"Soul, it's called Danger Zone for a reason I'm sure," Azure noted, her face not being as red as before and now able to talk clearly.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Oh no no no no nooo, my friend, the danger zone is death row at this point, gangs, sociopaths, homicidal maniacs, and other things, criminals walk free and bombs explode daily at the far end of the town, I know because i was raised there" Diablo said as Herac hit him in the back "Oh! and Herac was born there too"

"Yeahyeahyeah. That place is hardcore. If I'd guess, we'd be cremed the moment we'd step into the desert boarder." Cryronn said, laughing. "And also, that death would be slow and painful. Probably heatstroke or being ripped apart by a wild Zoroark." He said, and Zia squealed in fear. "Don't scare us like that!!" She squealed. "It's the truth." Kyrnn said, and put his arm around Azure. "So babe, want to help me look for berries in the market? That's my job here. You know what, let's split into three groups. Group One will get berries. Group two will get Herbs, and Group three will go to the thrift store." He said. "Me and Azure are already in group one." He added.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sounds like fun," Soul replied before starting to walk over there. Azure gave him a glare of daggers which caused him to stop, when Azure gave you that glare, you'd do what she says, otherwise It would not be a fun time.
"Alright, if I can't go to the place where I'd likely die, I'll settle for the next and equally as fun thing, I don't mind being fancied up, but I'd like something for casual wear too," Soul added, which pleased Azure, she didn't what her best friend dying, who else would give put humor like he did?
Azure immediately blushed, Okay, Okay, he just called you babe, what do you do, he do I respond to that, someone help me, I've never been in this position before HELP ME!!
"Yeah, that sounds fun," Azure muttered as that was the closest thing she could get to talking confidently around Kyrnn.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"We'll be group two, Herac likes the scents from the herbs, and so do I" Diablo said as they waited for approval to go as group two to the herb store

"I'll join in Group Two. I'm usually the herb gatherer of this family." Cryronn said, smiling. Zia shrugged. "Guess I'll take group three... Anyone want to come with?" She asked, and then clapped a hand over her mouth. 'Oh no bad idea what did I just say ohmyarceus!' She thought frantically. Kyrnn laughed. "Okay then. If anyone wants to come as the 3rd wheel, be my guest." Said Kyrnn, looking at the remaining people.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"I think we're gonna have to steal the herbs" Diablo whispered to Cryronn "Yea, we probably are gonna end up getting chased by the store owner" Herac replied "Luckily i have... these!" Diablo said pulling out little balls that held large nets for trapping things "Whoa! where'd those come from!?!?" Herac asked "A magical place called 'The Black Market'" Diablo replied

"Whoawhoawhoa. Why would you do that? I have Pokeyen. I can buy you some freaking herbs. Why the heak would you steal them? Got some bad blood with Olungi?" Cryronn asked, looking at the two. ((Pokeyen is the currency.))

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Don't waste your money on herbs, besides Olungi hates Herac's family bloodline" Diablo said "yea he does hate me and my family, Im guessing he isn't gonna be happy to see me in the store" Herac said somewhat angrily

"Well, you do you. I'm being a responsible citizen." He said, entering the shop. Olungi was inside, potting some revival herbs. "Hello!" Said Cryronn. "Ah, hello. It's been a while.... How are you and your friends doing?" He asked. "Oh, just fine. Um, I'm going to need 20 energy power, 10 energy roots, and 5 revival herbs." Cryronn asked. Olungi nodded, and began getting the plants from the shelves in his rickety wood store.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'll go with you Zia," Soul replied, he thought no one else was going to do so, and plus, where else was he supposed to go? Azure seemed curious as to why.
"Herac, why does Olungi hate your family, did your family steal from him or something?" Azure asked as she waited for Kyrnn and her to leave.

Cybonez and Sneasel were just being idle Cybonez went to Cryronn and asked "Can you tell me a bit more about Zia...i think Sneal like her..." Sneal was in the background contemplating whether to talk to Zia or not. He decided. "i'll join Soul and Zia..." Cybonez nodded and said. "I'll go with Cryronn...he followed up to Cryronn and looked at the herbs. "They look good...do you know anything about them?" Cybonez asked Cryronn.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing. She's pretty shy and isn't comfortable around many people, so Sneal will have to break past her shy 'shell' if he wants any chance with her." He said, shrugging as Olungi came back with his herbs. 20000 Pokeyen." He said, and Cryronn gave him the money with a tip. He then sat on a bench to wait for the others to finish buying.
Zia blushed and nodded. "O-okay... Come on.... Let's get thrifty...." She said, and then mentally screamed for the horrible pun. She walked into Zen's Thrift store and looked around. So many strange Items...
Kyrnn grabbed Azure's paw and pulled her over to Ferris's berry market. There were berries of all different types. The only two berry stalls that were closed were the Enigma and the Leichi berry markets. You could see Ferris looking at all the stalls, looking for thieves.

Sneal chucked at her pun. "Good one..." Sneal was wondering if that was the right thing to say. "Okay Cryronn, I am gonna have to look around. Know what stores there are?" Cybonez asked wondering if any would have the thing he needed. Sneal went up to Zia and asked a question. "...D-do you like th-the cold?" He stuttered to much for his brain to handle and he became very tired all of a sudden.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soul smiled, he appreciated the pun, he couldn't think of anything at the moment so he just let that pun float in the air, even if she thought it was bad. He then noticed how Sneal asked the question which prompted him to think to himself, What if I found love? He dismissed the thought for now and wondered how Azure was. Meanwhile she had little time to react to how Kyrnn grabbed her paw and puled her over.
"Looks like both shops are closed," Azure noted as she noticed that she was holding Kyrnn's hand, she began to blush. Soul looked at all of the cool stuff and wondered which thing to buy.

"Well, those stalls contain rare berries that are usually NEVER in stock. Let's check out the Oran, the Sitrus, and maybe the Leppa berry stalls." Kyrnn said, and making sure to make it noticeable, he squeezed her paw lightly. Then he thought to himself; 'I hope I don't end up toying with this girl's feelings. I'm smug, but I'm not horrible enough to do that... Let's just hope this relationship lasts long enough....' And blushed a LOT at the thought.
"Y-yeah..... I don't mind the cold... It's better than the heat which dries up water..." She said, attempting a smile as she picked up a silk scarf. "3000 Pokeyen..." She said out loud, but quietly. She looked back at Sneal to hear what he would say next.
"Well, there are around 5 normal stores as well as a few restaurants, but you should buy some herbs here first. Olungi's herbs might be expensive, but they really do work." Cryronn said, smiling and shrugging.

"...That's alot..." Sneal said as he picked up the scarf. "That is so expensive...why...hold on i'll be back." Sneal disappeared to the counter and payed for the scarf. He ran back to Zia and handed her the scarf. "I...uh got you the scarf...sorry if you don't like you...I can buy you something else as well..." Sneal said nervously with bags under his eyes. Cybonez looked at the closed berry market and back to Cryronn. "Sounds good...so can you tell me about the loon town war?" Cybonez was very curious.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure blushed and smiled, she squeezed Kyrnn's hand lightly as well.
"That sounds like a good idea," Azure agreed softly, nuzzling Kyrnn out of affection. Soul didn't know what to buy, there was so much stuff, he did have 5400 Pokeyen on him, so he should be able to buy a good amount of stuff.
"Hey Sneal, what should I buy?"

"Oh uhh...what are you interested in...there is so much random stuff here...what is your budget?" Sneal asked as he was still holding the scarf...he blushed at Zia and handed her the scarf. "H-hope you like it..." Sneal then went over to Soul. "So what do you need...any home essentials you don't have? Maybe something you think looks nice...if I know your interests I can suggest!" Sneal picked up a shirt with a potion on it. "I know Cybonez the Scientist would love this..." Sneal laughed as he waited for Soul.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hmmm, well I'd like a pair of sunglasses, thunk they got those?" Soul told Sneal, considering giving him some help with Zia. Now that he realized it, Zia and Azure were alike in the sense that they are shy, can get flustered easily and right now, had feelings for someone. He looked over at the water type again, he would definately help Sneal if he needed it and if he asked, otherwise, he'd stay out of it.

"Sunglasses, some of the best clothes ever...I would know." Sneal laughed adjusting his sunglasses. "There are many styles but a Pokemon like you fits the style of a cool kinda look. A Bulbasaur is all about the personality. As a grass type cool will look super-effective on you..." Sneal began laughing at his little joke and pulled out a pair of green glasses with golden lenses...they were dotted with leaves all over the side. "...So what is your budget?..." Sneal asked. Cybonez looked at the herb store and kinda glared. "I don't like herbs...I prefer candy or berries...so restraunts?" Cybonez realized that loon town was a bad subject and changed before it got heated.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"5600 Pokeyen, good pun. All jokes aside I do like the sunglasses," Soul told Sneal as he used his vines to pick them up.
"Man, these look nice, I may ask for a loan just to get them," Soul noted before realized how that may be misinterpreted, "Not that I'd ask you for one Sneal," He clarified, wondering if Azure was doing okay with her social awkwardness. She was alright and was looking for Oran berry shops.

"No don't worry about it hold on..." Sneal searched through the shop's stock and pulled out a green glasses case that matched the glasses and the glasses cloth." All together it is...7000 Pokeyen...." Sneal took the glasses back and just muttered. "No worries." Sneal wondered off to the counter and payed for them...but now he was broke. "Here you go buddy sunglasses in a case with a cloth and everything! All yours hope you have fun wearing them. Sneal began to close his eyes before suddenly waking up once again.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thanks, I owe you one, I think I have 2000 more Pokeyen at home, I can give you the 7000 Pokeyen if you want Sneal," Soul offered as he put his sunglasses on for the first time. He liked them the moment he put them on, he put them away in a little case that came with them and put it in a bag that the shop provided.
"Should we check on the others, see how they're doing?" Soul offered as he looked around for anything that he could afford.

"Nah, nah, nah. Don't pay me back that would just be cruel. I can't do that to you...besides I have a bit more at home." Sneal said as he smiled awkwardly. Sneal turned to the items and then remembered he was broke. "Welp, maybe we should check out another store...unless Z-zia wants to get something else..." Sneal suggested to them hoping they would be happy with that suggestion..."By the way Soul do you think those glasses were updog?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm not sure what updog means," Soul answered honestly, "I think they look cool though," He wanted an explanation on what updog meant, so he could perhaps use it later, or at least know what others meant when they used the word.

"Updog..." Sneal repeated trying to get Soul to participate. "You know...updog." Sneal repeated once again hoping for the right answer. Sneal looked at the glasses and grinned. "I knew you would like them...heh" Sneal laughed and began staring at Zia.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"What's updog?" Soul asked, getting more and more confused, he had never heard of this phrase and Sneal wasn't really helping. Azure thought she saw an Oran Berry shop but was unsure.

Sneal cracked up laughing so hard he was rolling around and crying and even coughing. It was the happiest you would see him in a long time. He began wheezing...then said "Nothing much you?" As we cut off laughing again...by now it should have hit soul that he just said What's up dog. It was Sneal's favourite joke that was so hard to get to work on people.

Yasmin's giggled at all the boys with there chanting and jokes and how weird they where acting, she went over to zia "hey, I'm yasmine" she said calmly, trying not to freak her out

Sneal began choking because of how funny it was and just kinda lie there dying of laughter. Cybonez looked through the window from a distance and saw his hysterical friend dying and slapped himself. That has worked on me more than once...Cybonez began laughing a bit too and stopped very soon.

Zia blushed and saw Sneal go talk to somebody else, so she hugged the scarf and put it on over her pink one. She made a small giggle and looked at Sneal. "Hey. Zen's here." She said, and Zen the Kriketune was latched onto the ceiling directly above Sneal playing mood music.
Kyrnn bought a bunch of berries from the stands still opened, and gave Azure an Oran berry. I bought this for you extra. It's sweet, just like you." He said, and it was his turn to make a small blush.
Cryronn looked around and saw everyone was doing their own thing, so he took out his remaining 30000 Pokeyen and spent it on a weird katana in the thrift store. "Welp, that's my life savings gone down the drain." He said as the Gastly-Possessed cash register took his money.

Cybonez kinda just stared at Cyronn wasting his earnings but shook it off. Sneal finally mustered up the courage and went over to Zia asking "Wanna go somewhere sometime and do something? Or maybe we could go somewhere else and do something..." Then Cybonez didn't appear like he expected..."Cryronn is there an ATM kinda thing cause I'm gonna need some Pokeyen..." Cybonez asked with no money.

Cryronn just randomly threw a stack of 2000 Pokeyen at Cybonez. God, how rich WAS Cryronn? And if he had this much money, why isn't he living in Nasca Village? He pulled out 7800 more Pokeyen and began searching the back of the store.
Zia blushed and said; "Uhm... Sure... There's a restaurant I've really wanted to try but I didn't really have the money back then." She looked down and then got hit in a back with a stack of 500 Pokeyen. Then, she actually got mad. "CRYRONN! STOP THROWING YOUR MONEY AT PEOPLE! YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T JUST SPEND OUR PARENTS' FORTUNE LIKE THAT!!!" She yelled, and breathed heavily.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Aww, that was so sweet, thank you," Azure said as he took the Oran Berry and tasted it. Kyrnn was right it was sweet, which only made her happier. Soul laughed at how Zia got mad.
"I'm sorry, it's just 'STOP THROWING YOUR MONEY AT PEOPLE' is a hilarious sentence," He didn't even care that he said "What's up dog?" To Sneal, but when he realized it, he started crying out of laughter and was on the ground now, laughing away.

Yasmin sighed and went to azure "hey uh" she whispered "I'm yasmine" she whispered and looked at the ground "you havin fun?" She asked with a smiled unable to think of what to say next