• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kokkus Island Adventure!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soul smiled before he went over to Yasmine and kissed her on the cheek, a faint hint of blush on his face.
"Did you like it?" He asked as he waited for some sort of reaction from Yasmine, he was unsure what to expect, but he hoped he didn't hurt her feelings.

She nodded "mhm!" She said happily as she kept walking to her house acting like nothing happened. She looked back at him "so uh when we get to my place, is there anything in particular you'd like to eat?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"No, you can surprise me," Soul added casually, if Yasmine wanted to act as if the kiss never happened, he was okay with that. He continued walking to the Kirlia's house and hoped that things would continue to go this good, maybe even get better.

Zia saw Sneal outside the door. She blushed, and then walked Over to him. "Ah, uh. Hey... I need your help lugging these crashed bodies to their home. Maybe after we could hang out at my place..." She said, blushing wnd trying to act like she didn't kiss him.
Kyrnn ate the rest of his meal and said; "When you're done, want to hang out at my place? Zia probably has the same idea as me, but we have a lot of space." He asked, blushing at the fact of his first kiss.

She smiled and opened the door walking in "so this is my house, it's nothing much but it's a place where I can live" she said smiling at him "there isn't a whole ton to show you"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soul smiled back, "I'd still appreciate a tour, I believe everyone has something to show,"He chuckled, it was humble, he liked houses with a humble feel, they reminded him of simpler times. It was nice, veiwing someone else's house.
"Yasmine, I love it, I wish I could live here," He was unsure if that was a joke or not, but he decided to roll with it.

She blushed and looked at him "ok, down the hall there's the kitchen and lounge room, too the right there's my bedroom, keep out of it, unless I say you can" she told him sternly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay," Soul complied as he observed each area carefully, it looked nice, he wished he was this organized with his house, he secretly wanted to explore Yasmin's bedroom, but rules are rules.
"Yeah," Azure replied after finishing her crab legs, then she had realized that she kissed Kyrnn, which made her cheeks flush bright red. Oh god, I can't believe I did that, that was so unlike me, why did I do that? She wanted to hide under something but she instead hugged Kyrnn.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'd like that," Soul smiled as he watched Yasmin dig through her fridge. He wanted to know if he needed to do anything else,but that would be a question he wouldn't ask. Instead, he paitently waited for the Ice cream and hoped that he was doing good.

She smiled and got out a thing of ice cream and put it on the counter getting out two spoons and carrying it all to the couch and sat down "here we go" she whispered

Kyrnn Saw that Azure had finally come to a realization to what she had done. He laughed on the inside, but not on the outside. "Okay then!" He said, paying the check with his leftover Pokeyen. "Let's go!" He said, and for ironic measure, he kissed her on the cheek.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
This made Azure blush even more, but admittedly, she loved it. She put down her check and went to the door.
"Alright, you're cute when you're romantic," Azure told the Nuzleaf as she started to leave. Soul went to the couch and noticed that Yasmine had the Ice cream, which made him smile.
"Alright, let's dig in!" Soul exclaimed, getting more and more excited. Ice cream was his favorite food, so she was doing a good job of winning Soul over.

Kyrnn followed Azure out the doors, and he saw the mail Skarmory fly over to the Suburbs. "Mail day. Huh!" He said, and saw Zia and Sneal. He had witnessesed Zia kiss Sneal, so he knew what kind of feelings must've been going through their heads right now. After all, he experienced it himself.

Sneal laughed and nodded. He picked up Cybonez and put out his bone to avoid burning. "Zia...there is something I wanted to ask you..." Sneal became nervous and laughed. Cybonez was barely awake and said "2 hot dogs sir Lucario." Sneal snickered and got closer to Zia.

Last edited:
"What is it?" She asked nervously, lugging up her brother Cryronn. He murmured in his sleep; "Nu... You may NOT eat me with some chocolate and graham crackers...." And began to drool. Zia saw this and said; "Ew!" Showing obvious signs of disgust in her brother's actions while sleeping. He is weird, I tell you.

Sneal blushed and kinda just stared at Cryronn before looking back up. "I really enjoyed that...would you call it a date? I wondered if you wanted to come round my house...don't worry Cybonez is chill...usually." He then looked down as his friend roared "I'M THE POKEPUFF KING!" This make Sneal jump as his sunglasses fell, he put them back on but felt very embarrassed.

"I um......" She stammered, trying to find the answer...... "Um... I guess... yes..." She siad, making sure to say "yes" as quietly as possible. Cryronn tossed and turned in Zia's arms. "Herrac and Diaaaablo are in the marrrrket." He muttered, and Zia looked at the marketplace. Sure enough, they were. "What the blea blob? How'd he know that?" She asked, and looked over at Sneal. "A-and sure. I'd love to come over to your place." She said.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
As Herac and Diablo were passed out in the market Diablo began tossing and turning as if he were having a nightmare "When will you be good enough to return, NEVER you RAT!" Voices in his head yelled at him "Give up, you aren't returning to the Danger Zone, you've become acustom to this better life! Rat!! "

Sneak grinned as Cybonez began to groan, "Uhhg, it feels like there were-" Then he blacked out...again. Sneal make an icicle and poked Sneal in the back...not only was it sharp but cold..."AHHH, I am up!" He roared as he stood up adjusting his balance. "I'm gonna need some help to get me walking again though..." Sneal laughed and put his arm around Cybonez.

Cryronn woke up lazily and looked up at Zia. "Ah! I'm up!" He said, sucking back up all his drool. "I dreamed that I was a Marshmallow and that a cheese monster tried to eat me!" He said, his right eye going lazy. Zia made a disgusted look with her face, and dropped Cryronn. He started walking away, and went into a porta-potty. Zia's eyes widened. "Oh jeez. Every time he poops, the blast radius for its horrible stench stretches about 100 feet! Let's get out of here!" She yelled, going as fast as she could with her flippers.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Admit it, you like 'this' world more than your home! We know it, we know... "... YOU KNOW WHAT, I DO AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND!" Diablo yelled in his sleep, alerting most of the people in the market due to how loud he yelled.

Sneal just stood there and laughed as Cybonez saw Cryronn get up."Good you're up..." After they saw Zia run far away Sneal and Cybonez decided to run after as what she said sounded stupid enough to be serious.

Zia dashed after the two. They landed in a spot about 75 yards away. Suddenly, there was a loud 'PPPPFFFFT' sound in the distance, and you could feel a wave of some sort of stench travel across the land. Zia plugged her nose and said, distorted by her nose being plugged; "Dun't wurry... teh smull onlu lest's fur u biut."
Kyrnn was hit by the wave of smell, and recognized the smell as Cryonn's. "Holy mother of- GAAAACK!!" He started, but was cut off by his own gagging as he hadn't plugged his nose. He quickly plugged it, clearly disgusted.
Cryronn stepped out of the porta-potty, unaffected by the smell. He looked around, seeing people gagging all over. He shrugged and began to walk down the street to Zia, Cybonez, and Sneal. The smell dispersed like Zia said, but the horridness lingered.

Sneasel smelt it and stopped breathing. "Hey bro what's up?" Cybonez asked looking at the lifeless pokemon, Sneasel finally gave in, "It's that horrible smell!" Sneasel plugged his nose and his eyes were watering. "What? I don't smell anything..." Cybonez looked at everyone in the crowd, "It's because your mum's skull covers your nose only allowing you to breathe through your mouth, or inside the skull..." Sneasel regretted unplugging his nose and instantly ran inside the house and locked all the windows. "Oh..." Cybonez laughed, "I don't have to die today!"

The smell quickly disappeared, and Zia shook it off. "Well that was 8 seconds of horrifying madness." She said. Cryronn walked up to them, whistling a tune happily. "Ah, that was a good one. Could you explain to me again why everyone looks so disgusted when I leave the bathroom?" He asked. "It's because you blatantly smell bead after you poop." Zia said.
(( @SoulDemon )) Kyrnn shook off the last bit of the smell and turned back to Azure. "So, would you want to come over to my place? It's pretty nice there... And it would be a great spot to hang out if I'm able to keep Cryronn in the basement." He said, blushing but laughing a bit.

Sneasel noticed the smell was gone and saw Cybonez...close to Zia, man jealousy is so stupid, but Sneasel jumped out the window anyway...and landed face first on the pavment. "DUDE! What the heck." Cybone was incredibly startled and began hyperventilating. "Sorry dude." Sneasel got up slowly but surely..."Hey Zia..." Sneasel realised that his sunglasses broke, "NO!" without his sunglasses his eyelashes were revealed making him feel less cool.

"OH, wow. Jeez." Zia said, taken aback. She looked at Sneal and said; "Hey? You need a replacement pair? I gotcha covered." She sad, and heald out a hand to Cryronn. He was reluctant, bug pulled a pair of sunglasses out of his satchel. "You can take these, but your twisting my leg here." He said, and handed them to Zia, who handed them to Sneal.
Cryronn was amused by the situation, so he might've gone a little easier on giving Zia the sunglasses. He had around 30 pairs that were total limited-edition, and he really didn't like people mooching them.

Sneal took them and blushed. "That is extremely convenient." Cybonez nodded after calming down a bit. "So..." Sneal looked at his house and back to Zia. "Sorry about that." Cybonez felt a sense of awkwardness so he went inside to make dinner.

Zia shrugged, and said; "Hey. Let's go inside. I'd love to see-" "I MADE MASHED POTATOES!" Zia started but was cut off by Cryronn yelling, holding a tray of mashed potatoes and muffins. "And muffins.... It seems." Zia said, rolling her eyes. Cryronn stuck out his tongue in a derpy way and his eye went cross. "YEEE HOO!" He yelled, as Zia took a handful of mashed potatoes and shoved them in her mouth.

"..." Sneal was confused by what on earth was happening. "So...Zia, what were you going to say?" Cybonez had already gone inside to make his specialty, super cheesy, spicy nachos.

She swallowed the potatoes, and said; "Oh, um.... I'd love to see your house! It looks really nice!" She said, smiling. Cryronn began to scarf down some of the muffins, and Zia grabbed one and took a bite. "Cryronn, these are the only two things you can make, and I've got to say they get more delicious every time." She said, and sighed. He grinned, and continued wolfing down the muffins, and also began chomping down a lot of the potatoes.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure perked up when she was mentioned, she had no idea if she should go or not, but she did want to.
"Yeah, that would be nice," She told the Nuzleaf as she blushed slightly, hoping that this wasn't a mistake.
"So, where is your house?" The Alolan Vulpix asked as she let a small smile creep on her face.
Meanwhile, Soul was napping after all of the ice cream he ate, Yasmine was cute, but he doubted that a relationship woukd work, so for now, he stayed asleep in his ice cream coma.

Sneal blushed "M-my house? Yeah sure..." Sneal opened the door and laughed. "Come on in!" Sneal stepped inside the house and got one whiff of the cheesy nachos smell forcing him to head towards the kitchen. His house was fairly big including: a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, 2 bathrooms, 2 occupied bedrooms and 2 spare rooms, Cybonez's programming/computers room and the garage with had a massive freezer in it for Sneal.

"Whoa! This is cool!" Zia siad, scanning the room. It was an amazing expanse, with room for everything that you'd need. Cryronn put his platter in the kitchen. "If you want these for dinner, you can have them!" He said, and jumped out of the window. "He'll be back." Zia sighed.
Kyrnn smiled and blushed. "Okay! It's over in uptown. We can skip over Loon Street/The Hills if we take the beachfront, so what do you say, want to go over the beachfront with me?" He asked, putting his arm around her back.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"That sounds satisfactory," She kissed Kyrnn on the cheek as she waited for her to be lead to the Nuzleaf's house. Azure hoped that she wasn't acting foolishly and was making a good choice in the long run.
Meanwhile, Soul began to drool but sucked it up as he didn't want to damage Yasmine's couch. Once he woke up from his short nap, he wanted to make something else of his time before he left.
"So, what now?"

Cybonez hopped out of the kitchen straight into the dining room with two plates of nachos. "Sorry Zia, Sneal never told me about house guests." There were four chairs like there were 4 bedrooms but yeah. Sneal laughed and suggested. "Maybe...Zia and I could share...if you're cool with that..." There was a moment of silence.

Cybonez turned toward the Rowlett that somehow got into his cupboard. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" Cybonez launched a flamethrower at the dazed pokemon which is 2x effective against Rowlett. Sneal's eyes widened as he put down the plates and stared. "Hey Zia...why don't you let these two sort this. Want a slushie?" Sneal had a slushie machine in the garage freezer and plenty of unused cups in his room.