• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kokkus Island Adventure!

Cybonez thanked his friend and Sneal replied to his love interest. "Oh what place is it?" He wanted to know just how much Pokeyen to bring to please her...then she got angry at him and Sneal blushed at her fiery spirit. To calm her down he said "We could go to any place you choose...except for maybe loon town..." Sneal then laughed and hoped she would freak out at him.

Zia sighed, and said; "It's called Ana's Emporium of Amazing Cullenary Cooking." She said, choking on the very very very very very very very long name. She blushed and said; "It's... A pretty fancy lunch destination." And mentally slapped herself. 'Arceus! I Forgot that fancy can translate into romantic!'
Cryronn shrugged and went to the back looking at battle knives and dual edged swords. "How the heak did he get these? These date back to the 1st Great Pokemon War!" He said, examining rust samples, edge dullness, etc.
Kyrnn blushed. "Ah, um... I AM sweet aren't I!?" He said, attempting to still sound confident. He gave a small wave to Jasmine/Yasmine (I don't know which) when they came by, trying to distract his mind from being flustered.

Cybonez picked one up and then compared it to his bone..."Mine would kill more foes." He laughed as he put it back he saw Sneal holding a chemistry T-shirt and told Cryronn "I got into Chemistry and Biology of Pokemon recently." He picked up a box of books at looked at the covers of them all. "They're all history books..." Cybonez decided that is what he would buy. "Is it a very expensive place and do you have to book it in advance?" Sneal asked hoping he wasn't asking to many questions.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yeah, I like it when you're sweet, Kyrnn," Azure said honestly, too busy with her love interest to notice Yasmine. Soul, however, once he finished laughing, walked over to Yasmine and decided to make small talk.
"Hey, how are you?" Soul asked, paying as little attention to Azure as possible so he didn't ruin her moment with Kyrnn.

"Whoa..." He said, picking up a blade fashioned like a Scyther scythe. The blade wasn't rusty at all, and in fact, it seemed totally Mint! "This was from the same time period! How is it so amazingly preserved?" He asked and made a closer analysis. "This blade is actually made from a real Scyther blade!" He said, looking quite surprised.
"N-nope... It's always open for anyone to come in. They aren't very crowded on Tuesdays(it's a Tuesday) so it would be nice to go." She said, pointing at the semi-fancy restaurant across the street.
"So... Want to go to this one place? It's a really good lunch spot with a really long name." He asked, his blush fading as he began to get more comfortable. Then, his voice recorder picked up Zia and Sneal's frequencies and he said; "I guess Zia and Sneal are going too! It looks like a double date is in order!" He said, and Cryronn rushed out of the store with like, 10 swords in his bag. "And I'll be the fifth wheel, baby!" He yelled.

Cybonez jumped next to him and laughed this is a hexaparty! Cybonez was going to spy on them with Cyronn. "If we spy we won't disturb their love..." Cybonez laughed as he span round his bone in excitement for his bestie. Sneal nodded his head and grabbed all the Pokeyen in his bank account "Okay...let's g-go!" Sneal was prepared for anything, he really liked Zia.

Yasmin smiled at soul "I'm ok, just, not used to so many people and I'm finding it kinda hard to find someone who isn't already occupied by talk to someone else" she said quietly "sorry, where are my manners, I'm Yasmin"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Name's Soul, and don't worry, I'm single," Soul said, clearly joking but kinda wanted Yasmine to think he was serious to get some kind of reaction. Azure meanwhile felt special to be asked out like this.
"Sure, it should be fun," She said as her own blush settled and her voice sounding more confident.

Kyrnn and Zia brought their dates into the restaurant and silently wished each other luck. They picked out a four-seater booth in the restaurant and the two sat down and waited for their dates to do the same. They were both thinking; 'Don'tscrewthisupDon'tscrewthisup...'
Cryronn had chosen a two seater. He wore a black trench coat and fedora to camouflage himself. He motioned for Cybonez to come in with his camouflage. "Heh... This is the best idea we've ever had." He said, pulling out a grey voice recorder. Using Kyrnn's technology against him... He he he....

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Huh, most consider me a social butterfly," Soul mentioned as he smiled at Yasmine, "I dunno, I'm down for whatever," Azure was smiling when she was taken into the resturant. She had a light blush on her face and nuzzled Kyrnn before they picked out their seats, I just hope all goes well.

Yasmin looked at him "guess where polar oppisites then" she said happily "I find it slightly funny that there's already a double date going on" she said giggling a little and scratching behind her head nervously

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Huh, that is funny, now that I think about it," Soul realized, they'd only known each other for a couple of minutes, and yet, they're already dating, at least he had some common sense.
"Quick question, do you envy those who already have a love interest?"

"Only the guys, those girls are really adorable, but no, not particularly" she said with a blush "what bout you, or is there someone in particular you wanna date?" She asked interested

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"No one in particular, why?" Soul asked, curious what the response was going to be, he obviously had no idea where this was going, but was ready to see.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Are you sure there is no other reason you asked me that question?" Soul was suspicious, then again the same could be asked when he asked Yasmine if she envyed anyone who already found love.

"Not at all, generally I like girls anyway, but there's occasionally a guy" she explained blushing "and a don't think it's you, yet" she added with devilish grin

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait what?" Soul was confused now, and the devilish grin from Yasmine wasn't helping ? Now he was kinda scared, and hoped nothing bad would happen.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh, okay, that's fine," Soul said with understanding in his voice before deciding to leave.
"Well I'm going home, maybe I'll see you later," The Bulbasaur told Yasmine as he left smiling at the Kirlia. He was hoping for some form of love, he just didn't expect it to come from Yasmine.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soul smiled at this statement and told Yasmine, "Feel free to tell me if you do have feelings for me," He started walking home though now he considered staying and talking with Yasmine some more.

Yasmin's smiled and begun to walk towards her home, on the other side of loon street, she sighed "and the death run begins" she thought as she made her way to loon street

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Alright Herac, grab what you want, i'm gonna pay for it". Diablo said "Can't believe they thought Olungi hated my family bloodline." Herac said laughing "Hmm, i'll take one of these one of these and one of these." Herac had grabbed a bunch of different herbs "Ok, imma go pay for them" Diablo said as he walked up to Olungi and payed "Let's go Herac" he said as he walked back to the others "BOOM HERBS!!!!" Herac yelled as Diablo showed them the herbs

Sneal sat down in front of his date and waited for someone to take their order...the menu was very long...Cybonez walked in and sat next to Cybonez wearing a top hat, a tuxedo and a monocle. "I almost put on a fake moustache." Cybonez added for humour. Sneal didn't know what to say so he just winged it. "What are you intrested in?" It seemed very sudden.

"Well, mostly dancing and singing, but I'd say we'd get kicked out if I did either of them here." Zia said, giggling and blushing. 'Omg this is a date omg!' She thought. "The real question is... What are YOU interested in?" She asked, making a bigger smile than usual.
Kyrnn looked at Azure, who was sat down next to him. "So Azure. What's your favorite food? I'm kind of a cheeseburger Pokemon, so that's mine." He said, trying to make small talk before the waiter/waitress arrived.
Cryronn laughed and watched their conversation. A Throh walked up to their table. "Can I interest you in drinks, you two?" He asked. "Iced Coffee." He said, and kept watching. The Throh turned to Cybonez. "Anything for you?" He asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hmm," Azure thought long and hard about her answer, or at least, as long as one should when answering this type of question, "I don't have a favorite food, there are just so many that I like that I cannot choose which one," She finally answered with full confidence. She noticed Cybonez and Cryronn, their disguises didn't fool her, but she ignored it.

Cybonez nodded and asked for a lemonade. He was still watching Sneal and Zia. "I am interested in...ice and video games." Sneal told her trying not to be awkward. Then a waiter came up to them and looked at both of them "Anything for you?" The waiter asked. Cybonez was just watching intently waiting for something romantic to happen.

"Mayn, they have nu idea dat we're here, heh..." He said, grinning devilishly. Well I guess in this universe it would be.... Giritinaly. Huh.
"Oh, I'll just have Water." Said Zia, and then went back to her conversation with Sneal. "I guess that makes sense.... I'm not that good at dancing or singing though.... I doubt you'd like me after I showed you my stuff." She said, on the verge of jumping out the window.
"Lemon Lime, all da way!" Said Kyrnn pointing finger guns and winking. "Well, yeah. I get why you'd be diverse in that category. Because you're in all of mine." He said, winking. Wow. Kyrnn is bringing it.

Sneal blushed and then chuckled "Don't be silly I wouldn't care..." Sneal mentally kept repeating 'Updog...updog...no I can't crack a joke...I wonder if she thinks this is a date...' "I'll take an ice water...extra ice..." The waiter took their orders and left them to go get their drinks. "So how is living with Cryronn and being his sister?" Sneal asked as he thought he saw Cyronn adn Cybonez but doubted it. Cybonez laughed at Cyronn and drunk his lemonade.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure blushed and told the waiter, "I'll take an ice tea." Meanwhile Soul lay down at his home and remembered Yasmine.
"I should visit her," Soul remembered as he walked out of his home and went to danger zone.

The waiter nodded and brought Sneal and Zia their drinks. Then he brought Azure her drink and went into the kitchen. Cybonez was watching intently slurping his lemonade and tapping the table..."They better kiss or at least hug by the end of this." Cybonez laughed.

"Well, I AM recording everything they say, so at least if they don't this audio will make up for it." Cryronn said, and made a devious laugh.
Kyrnn eyed Cryronn and Cybonez. "Well frick." He said, sighing. "Anywayyy, we don't have to worry. Even if he's using my recording system, they'll need my voice activation!" He said, laughing. He slurped on his Sprite and asked. "So, do you like your drinks cold or hot, because girl, I can teal you're hot!" He said, with the irony being that Azure is an ice type.
Zia blushed. "No, no.... I'm terrible... Honest..." She said, blushing even harder. She's actually pretty good, but doesn't think so herself.

Sneal stared at her and began laughing. "I highly doubt that...I mean you must sing as good as you look...that means it should be perfect." Sneal complimented her as Cybonez laughed at the audio thing. "That is genius..." He whispered as he saw Kyrnn and Azure in the distance. His lemonade ran out and he decided to go to get a refill. Then the waiter came to Sneal and Zia, "Ready to order food?" He asked.

"Er, yes." Zia said, blushing at Sneal's comment. "Um, I'll have some cheesy nachos with a side if cheese, accompanied by a cheese shake." She said, blushing. 'I hope he doesn't judge me because I like cheese a lot...'
Cryronn then whispered to Cybonez; "I wish I could somehow bribe a psychic type to make it so it could read minds..." He said, sighing. Then, he took a slurp of his coffee and his pupils widened a bit wider, but not too much.

Cybonez laughed and then whispered, "I am a ghost type so I could mentally link your spirits so you can hear both their thoughts...for free." Cybonez knew that it was possible. Sneal blushed at her and laughed "You like cheese...I LOVE CHEESE. I will have the..Alolan (Hawaiian) Pizza please." The waiter nodded and then said "It will be here shortly..." Then Sneal thought 'What if she judges me for liking pinapple on pizza...'

Yasmin's sat at a bench, thinking about the entire thing that happened between the group, she then thought about soul and smiled a little, she didn't know why she smiled but she did

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I like them cold, thanks," Azure said blushing even more at being called hot, she liked it, and if Kyrnn kept this up, he might get a kiss after this. She had ordered a plate of crab legs, one of her many favorite foods, she was now waiting for it to come, still blushing and staring at Kyrnn with a gleam in her eyes. Meanwhile, Soul smiled at the neighborhood of Yasmine, unfortunately, it didn't last long and already he was at knife point.
Well RIP me, Soul thought to himself as he looked at the Pokemon who was currently holding him at knife point.

Last edited: