• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kokkus Island Adventure!

Zia hid behind Cryronn and you could hear a small sound coming from her. "Oh jeez!" Cryronn said, still laughing. "Man, Mewsus Christ(lol)! I can't believe how good that was.... Man...." He said. Zia looked up, and her face was bright red. "Shut up! It's not like all of us are social Butterfrees! Man..." She said, and put her face back in her hands.

Jasmine watched the entire thing unfold and smiled softly at zia, trying to appear as a kind person, the she worried that she seemed weird, she edged towards her "h-hey"

Cybonez and Sneal just kinda stood there and did nothing until Cybonez suggested. "Maybe we should go out and do something all of us as best friends." Sneal agreed but also spoke, "maybe we could find a music box rumored to teleport. " Cybonez didn't like the idea and said he needed to get stuff from shops and places anyway.

"Okay! Wynaut? Sounds fun enough, right Zia?" Cryronn said, and Zia quickly glanced at Sneal and looked away. "Sounds.... Great." She said, trying not to let loose a torrent of eye-water. "Great! And we can get to know these new arrivals a bit better!" Kyrnn said, smiling. He felt his green arm band and the conversation recorder under it. 'This audio is gold.' He thought, snickering internally....

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh okay," Soul said as he thought about random things. That was one of his hobbies, just allowing whatever to enter his mind and welcoming it with open arms. Azure then commented, "Sounds good, Soul, you're down right?"
"Huh, oh yeah, sorry I was just thinking," The Bulbasaur replied, snapping out or his daze. Soul wanted to comfort Zia about her shyness, but he had no idea what to say to her, or how to deliver it.

Cybonez grabbed his Pokégear and turned on the map, "So where we gonna visit?" Cybonez asked curiously, "Loon-" Sneal began before being cut off, "NO!" Cybonez had a big fear of that area so he wasn't going anytime soon. "I was thinking the market..." Cybonez suggested to his friends.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Herac had hit Diablo in the face, scratching his mask "... HERAACCCCCCC" Diablo yelled as he pulled out a staff and stepped back "C'mon buddy, we talked about this, no yelling when people can hear us if we talk" he said as he pulled Herac up

Last edited:
Jasmine chuckled "loon street? That place? I grew up there, I have a couple friends in there" she said trying to impressed them all "if you really want to go" she said looking at sneal "I'd be happy to take you" she said, almost teasing

"Nah nah nah! Not with the stupid Loon/Uptown war that's happening. No Way." Cryronn said, looking around frantically. "Yeah... Um.... Let's check the market..." Zia said, but super quietly so she couldn't be heard unless they really listened. Kyrnn shrugged. "I have to supply these two with berries because they can't take care of themselves-" "WHAT THE HEAK, KYRNN!!!" "-so yeah, market!" He said, and Zia and Cryronn angrily fumed.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Herac and Diablo would walk around for a bit until they came across jasmine and the other(s) "hello" Herac said QUIETLY this time "we heard people talking about the music box" Diablo said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soul chuckled, not at Zia and Cryronn's misfortune, but that interaction with Kyrnn.
"I guess you three are close huh," Soul thought out loud, hoping to get some sort of answer from one of them. Azure waves to Kyrnn, though it wasn't noticeble in any way, she decided to just observe this comversation for now.

"Yeah okay lets go." Cybonez walked across toward the market with Sneal following on still embarrassed. "So ummm... where is the market..." Cybonez questioned as he kinda just realized he didn't know. Sneal stared kinda clueless.

"Yeah, I guess we are..." Said Zia, making a small, almost unnoticeable smile. Kyrnn noticed Azure's wave, and made a small wave back. "Oh, the market is just over cherry hill on the east side of Nasca Hills. But we better get out soon. We don't want to drive down their house prices with our polluted air!!!" He said, and Kyrnn started cracking up.
((And @PokeTrainerXP , you should read the rules. You put your bio and stuff in the discussion. There's a link on page one.))

"Well let's get going!" Cybonez suggested as they waited for Cryronn and his friend's direction. Sneal was kinda bored so he didn't say much. "I can't wait!" Cybonez laughed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soul couldn't help but grin when he saw Zia's small smile, and agreed with Cybonez.
"The market should be fun," Soul noted as he plyed attention to Azure who was slightly embarrassd that she was noticed but managed to smile anyway. She hoped that Kyrnn would try and talk to her, for she wasn't much for starting conversations, you could say she is why in her own ways.

"Okay!" Cryronn said, and all- what -ten of them began to walk to Cherry Hill so they could get to the market. "Hey Azure." Said Kyrnn, as he walked beside her. He made sure his voice recorder was still on, and the data as being transferred to his computer back at this treehouse. Cryronn watched as Zia went over to Sneal. "Um, hey... That was a good mpsheslin..." She said, muffling out her voice on the last few words. Cryronn understood what she said, and went over to Sneal and whispered; "I'm pretty sure she was complimenting you on your pickup line."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Uh, oh h-hi," Azure replied, minor shocked that it actually happened, now she was nervous, and was blushing because her nervousness was apparent.
"H-how are you?" Azure replied, her cheeks now getting more and more red due to embarrasment.

Kyrnn made a small chuckle, and put his arm around her shoulder. "You don't have to be nervous. I mean, I can see why you'd be. I'm awesome! Way more awesome than Cry-" "Just don't." He said, but was cut off by Cryronn, who shook his head. "Arceus, he's hard to deal with." Cryronn said, and Kyrnn laughed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At this point, Azure's face was entirely red, Soul saw this and knew he had two options. One, tease her about it or two, attempt to get her out of it. Both seemed okay with him, but he knew both could backfire so he added a third option, stand back and watch your socially awkward friend suffer. So that is what Soul did that day, knowing later he would be taking a frost breath.
"I guess you are amazing," Azure replied nervously, still blushing out of embarrassment.

Kyrnn gave Cryronn a high five. 'Oh man. This is going to make a great animation!' Kyrnn thought, his eyes full of determination. "I know I am!" He said, smiling. "But I'm not as awesome as you are cute." He said, and BOOM! Da bomb waz dropped.
After he said that, Cyronn had one of those; "Wait..." moments. "Me, Soul, and Cybonez are the only ones here without love interests.... Where does that leave us? I guess chicks are too blind to see how hot we are!" Cryronn said, laughing as Zia blushed. "I don't have any..." She said, and made a quick glance at Sneal before focusing back on the path.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Diablo and Herac would walk in "count us" Diablo said in his muffled voice "yea, we're really lonely, like really really lonely, we only have each-other as friends" herac said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soul doubted that, and decided to voice his thoughts.
"So you're telling me that you have absolutely no interest in Sneal, at all, somehow, I'm doubting that," Soul noted plainly as Azure was blushing even harder when Kyrnn called her cute, she made a noise that resembled a squeal.
"Thank you..." She finally muttered, still red in the cheeks. Her eyes has a look that told Soul, "Help me, what do I do?" Soul just shrugged and then Azure decided to turn to Zia and mentally ask her for help.

Sneal blushed when he heard what Cyronn whispered and laughed it off with. "W-who wouldn't." When Cyronn made his smart remark about how hot the three were Cybonez nodded before bursting out laughing. "I am a fire type." Cybonez winked at his friends.

Yasmin's looked the ground, knowing nobody would acknowledge her existence and watched them all having a good time. She mentally punched herself and begun to walk away

Sneal saw Yasmin walking away and just because he was cool didn't mean he was gonna ignore. "I'll be back guys...and Zia." Sneal ran so fast it was almost a teleport in front of Yasmin. "Where are you going party is that way..." Sneal pointed to the group having fun and joking around. "If you wanna join just ask!" Sneal suggested. "The more the merrier."

Sneal just kinda watched her walk away and sighed...he ran back to her and just said..."I''m not gonna make you it's your choice..." Then he ran back to the group. "Back guys...and Z-zia..." Sneal laughed kinda annoyed that he just didn't say guys. He began slapping himself...now she might not like him.

Yasmin's looked back at them "frick it" she whispered and started to walk back to them "sorry for being rude..." she told sneal "I'd like to come.." she added

Sneal didn't answer because he was still in deep thought about Zia by Cybonez hopped over and introduced himself. "Hi I'm Cybonez welcome to the gang...or party." Then hopped back to Cryronn and Soul. Sneal suddenly realised and just muttered. "Hi. Welcome." He looked up at Zia and just continued walking.

She nodded and smiled at zia "she's cute" Yasmin thought with a small blush as she looked around at all the other people a little nervously "hey?" She said trying to talk to them

Sneal payed attention to Yasmin and said. "H-hi thanks for coming." He was still staring at Zia..."Hold on i'll get Cybonez to come" Sneal told Cybonez to go and talk to Yasmin so she wouldn't feel alone. "Hi Yasmin. How are you?" Cybonez asked curiously.

"Heh I can tell you are nervous...Sneal is always extorverted...never shy...but then he met Zia..." Cybonez told her as he looked at his constantly blushing pal. He would always think he was a rare candy and the world was his Pokémon...as in he would always help it grow and edit it's stats or, well, make friends. That is how he got so chill. Try it." Cybonez suggested to Yasmin. "It helps...unless you have a love intrest/mate."

She chuckled "me? Having some that liked me? You're joking right" she said softly looking at sneal "well, zia is pretty beautiful" she smiled with a blush "wait. I-I said that didn't I? Sorry, that was weird" she said awkwardly

Zia blushed extremely hard. "No.... In fact I don't have love interest in Sneal.... Uh.." She said, and attempted to say something to Sneal to prove it. "So, Uhm.... I heard there was a dinehhh you know what never mind......" She started, and then she stopped herself. She basically latched onto Cryronn's back and made some sort of squeal. Cryronn ignored it, as it usually would happen a lot earlier in any other case. Looks like she was opening up. "Yo, Herac, Diablo. Come join us in our group if bachelors! We're gonna hit on girls in the market.... maybe..." He said, not really sure if he would live up to it. He's a coward, for Arceus Sake.
Kyrnn made a small chuckle. "No problem, cutie. I'm pretty sure that nothing is more adorable than a Flustered Vulpix." He said, and gave Cryronn a thumbs up. Cryronn shot one back with a smirk.