• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Kingdom

Redd lead Dove to her shack. It was made of sticks, a rough hole that functioned as a window on the side. Moss was stuffed in the open holes. "That's my house. I have a doll from back when my family was around." She dissapeared into the hut, and brought out a ratty sylveon plush. It's ribbons were torn and tattered. The tail had a bit of stuffing falling out from a hole. Redd went back in, and placed the doll down.

Titani goes up to Dove and says "Would you like for me to report to the queen that you will be absent from the royal dinner then?" She smiles and says "Don't worry, I can stand her yelling...and your brothers insults if he sees me.

"Stay here. Hide your crown, this is the sketchy part of the village." Redd ordered, sneaking off. She walked by casually, sneaking some butter and fruit into her tails. Redd didn't have any money, for the tax collectors had taken it when her family. She went back to Dove. "Done shopping! Now I can cook. Would you mind helping find firewood?" Redd asked.

Dove took her crown off and tucked it into her long silky white fur, "Sure!" she said and nodded back to Titani so that her mother would know she would be absent

Name: Galena
Species: Weavile
Personality: She's really social and talkative (she'll have full-out conversations with herself if nobody else is around). She has a tendency to be overzealous as she always seems to be full of energy and doesn't think things twice. But what she lacks in brains she makes up for in heart: if she's your friend you're her family, and she'd be willing to take some major risks to keep you safe.
Weapon: A dagger
Family: None (she moved away from them to start a new life)
Galena walked about carrying a pile of heavy curtains that had been freshly washed and in need of being hung. In fact, they piled so high that she couldn't clearly see whatever was in front of her as she traveled.
" 'Take two trips', they said. 'You won't be able to hold it all', they said". Galena said aloud to herself. "Heh, but I've been walking forever, and I'm doing great!" Even though she was a new member of the staff here, she was confident that she would be able to navigate by herself.
Eventually the edge of one of the curtains drooped low enough for her foot to get caught, and Galena fell very un-gracefully on her face. When she got up and took a look at her surroundings, she realized that she had must've taken some wrong turns because she found herself in a totally unfamiliar area. Galena decided to ditch the dumb curtains on the ground and wandered into the nearest room. As soon as she spotted other people, she asked "Ooh, can I join you guys? It's my breaktime anyway."I

Robin, being the tidy Pokémon she was, was cleaning up a bit around the castle. Not that this was new or anything- she'd often wander around the castle when not given orders otherwise. As she went through rooms and neatened them up a bit, she hummed to herself.

Eve, meanwhile, was downstairs with Dusk and the other Servants. Maybe today will be quiet... at least until they need us for something. She thought to herself.

(Gemela, I don't think most of the characters are actually in the palace at the moment, except for Bolt and Titani I think, but they wouldn't be referred to as "some other people." That is, of course, you were referring to the servants. I can't tell.)

Nero had been following Dove and the Vulpix from a distance ever since they left the palace; obviously he wasn't going to lay his eyes off her. He had to leave his weapon to not stand out (or at least slightly less than usual). As for the palace, the Dewott Dewdrops was still stationed there as a guard, and Nero was confident in her abilities. It seems that since the kingdom was more defensive and peaceful than others, the guards might actually be more dangerous than the knights in some regards.

Nero never spoke to any members of the family who goes where throughout the day. At this point, they place so much trust in him that they and always rely on everyone returning home safely; any events and locations would then later be discussed through supper. Sometimes when a member of the family went out, Nero had come to realize that not be within five feet at all times was actually more effective in their safety. When hidden, Nero was a secret protection that enemies would never expect, tempting them to attack the seemingly defenseless family member. If he became widely recognized as a massive, several hundred pound guard, then their enemies would never be revealed from the shadows and stopped permanently. This was a case where his appearance was a somewhat hindering even for his job as the royal guard.

Funny thing is, he had the feeling Dove knew he was there. He was present throughout the entire conversation, although some may have assumed he would be hard of hearing at his age. 'I'm not that old...' He wasn't sure whether or not Dove would mind his company if she did know, but either way Nero still wouldn't show himself. He didn't want to scare off the Vulpix she seemed to be making friends with. It was a spectacle, really. 'The royal princess attempting to befriend a child villager, who likely has feelings of distain towards her. This should be interesting...'

Last edited:
Titani stood outside the Throne room. She sees the queen inside and slowly walks down the hall. She gets up to her and bows at her feet and says "Your royal highness, I present news that your daughter, Dove, will not be present to dinner tonight. She has informed me to tell you of this." She says to the queen.

"What?!" Bolt screeched and Eclipse dashed in. Eclipse slowly walked to Titani and pulled her. Bolt slashed at the air. Eclipse ran away with Titani gently in her mouth.

Titani gasped as she was taken away. She knew the queen would be furious. She had to get back to Dove somehow, she knew that the queen would do something very dangerious.
She turned toward the servant and said to her "Thanks, I knew the queen would be furious, but enough to attack even her own subjects?" Titani sighed. "I've got to inform Dove about this before the queen finds her" she said.

Titani rushed to the palace exit, but ends up running in front of the queen. Fearing that she was spotted, she aproached the queen again and says "Please, your highness, your daughter informed me that she is simply not in the mood for dinner tonight. I must ask for your forgiveness, I meant no insult to your name with this news." She fears that she may have no choice but to challenge the queen to a duel. Should Titani win, she could escape imprisonment, but if the queen wins...it could mean that Titani could be imprisoned..or worse...face charges for treason against the crown and therefore, be put to death.

Last edited:
Name: Yuki
Species of Pokemon: Gardivoir
Rank: Guard (will go on the front lines if a war would occur)
Personality: Casual, protective, and ultimately determined
Weapon : A 7 foot long spear with a cross tip (see image below)
Family: Grandpa(dead)
img56162945.jpg
(the spear head)

Yuki lied down in front of the palace under a tree, he was off duty, and really tired. He kept thinking about the stories his grandfather used to tell him about being in the war. From the way the stories were told, the wars were deadly struggles of conflict, and ambitions. All because of those stories, Yuki trains himself for combat, daily since he was a small ralts. He kept thinking of what it would be like in the heat of battle until he drifted to sleep.

(Dr. Alphys, I know that you want Shiny to gain attention, but spamming is not the answer. I'm not the host of this RP, but I recommend you put more efforts into your posts- at least a few sentences, perhaps. That way, people are more likely to notice and respond. If they don't, simply greet them yourself.)

(what? i dont even know what to do, but i wanna reply at the same time)
Shiny decided to do something, like train or something, but she couldnt leave her spot, so she sighed

suddenly, breaktime was current, so shiny decided to wander around. she got very curious when it comes to exploring new places. She then found herself in the weapon room, so she wandered around the room and found a scythe. "who keeps scythes in a castle with an open room?!" shiny explained to herself. she sighed, and left the room to wander around more. shiny THEN found herself outside under a tree, on the other side, there was a gardevoir with his head in the clouds. Shiny tried to interact, but no response. she then just lay down under the tree and eat her lunch, that WAS the reason why there was currently breaktime.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Quake: I know that you're trying to help, but your post teeters very close to the edge of mini-modding, which is not allowed here. If you have a problem or thing a person is violating the rules, use the report button. That's what staff is here for - dealing with this sort of thing.

Dr. Alphys: One-line posts are not allowed by our RP rules unless they are within an interaction scene - and a few of the posts you made are fairly close to the global rules definition of Spam... and your character isn't even trying. If I receive any further reports about your conduct in this thread, you will be removed from it. Also, don't post twice or more in a row. If you have anything more to say and you're the last person to reply, edit your existing post.

And lastly, jjmyers01999: RP posts here need to be third person, past tense. Not present tense. Fix those please, or at the very least be more attentive of this in the future.

Yuki woke up when the shade moved away from his eyes. He let out a large obnoxious sigh, and slowly and clumsily sat up and looked around with his half awake self. To see a figure next to him, he yawned and said half asleep, "good morning, did you make breakfast yet?"

Redd leads Dove to a clearing in the forest. Dry sticks litter the ground. "Pick up as many as you can!" She exclaimed, and started to pick them out.

Nero followed Dove and the Vulpix- adressed by the princess as Redd- into the forest. Noticing that they were collecting firewood, Nero went a distance to another area in the forest to do the same; he might as well help. He returned to the shack before the other two, thick arms filled with sticks, enough to fuel a fireplace for days. He dropped them where he thought the fireplace might be and slowly returned back to hiding.

He smiled. Honest, physical labor like this made him happy. It wasn't only the concept of helping another person; it was also the physical exertion(although it wasn't that hard), the completion of a task in front of him; that is what fueled his pride like coal to a furnace. He waited for the youngsters to return.

Finch
Glaceon
Prince
Dad: king Mom: queen Sister: dove
Rude to all the servants but one(for reasons)
A sword if has to battle))

Finch waited at the table for his food. He wasn't exactly hungry, but he would do anything to see her. He watched the door anxiously.

"Here your highness." A sweet, timid voice sent shivers down his spine.

"Thanks Lillic!" The blue furred pokemon sighed at the cream and green pokemon. "So um...how are you?"

"I'm fine. I have work to do, so please excuse me." She nodded her head,and walked away.

Finch's ears dropped as he looked after her.

Red's lead Dive back to her shack. She took the sticks, and placed them in the fire pit. She lit an ember, and put food on a skinny stick. Redd began roasting the food over the flame.

Yuki stood up from under the tree, he looked around and noticed a shiny dewatt that must have sat next to him. Yuki walked over to his cross spear lodged into the ground. He grabbed onto his spear and pulled it out of the ground, flipping it over and jamming the hilt on the ground creating a small shock wave in the ground shaking everyone in a twenty foot radius. Intimidating random pokemon citizens walking nearby. Yuki lifted his spear from the small dirt crater he caused, and started to walk over to the barracks to train again.

Nero looked at the sun; it was getting late. If he remained near Dove overnight in Redd's shack, then he wouldn't be in the Kingdom. He figured is was about time he headed back. Besides, if a massive pokemon was seen guarding a dirty old shack, Dove was more likely to be discovered. So, Nero decided to head back to the palace.

He managed to return well before evening, and he was off duty by this time. So, with free time on his hands, Nero thrusted his glaive over his shoulder and went to the Barracks for some training. Once inside, he spotted a familiar spear - wielding Gardevoir seeming like he was going to do the same.

"Oi, Yuki. Isn't it your shift right now? You shouldn't be leaving the young one to guard the castle by herself." Nero wouldn't mind taking Yuki's place if he refused to return to his post. After all, guarding the palace always gave Nero assurance, and after so many years he practically lived there, sometimes standing watch all night to ensure the safety of the family.

Last edited:
Fen, tired of waiting, decided to just go back to her own bungalow to get some money, to go buy a drink. Then she'd go on her patrol route. When night came, thieves would come out, and someone had to stop them. The economy was breaking down as it was, and thieves would completely destroy it. She had heard rumors of a young vulpix stealing various goods, so they had to go first. A youthful thief could grow into a hardened criminal as they got older, and to stop that she would have to lean the child into a proper path.

Yuki sliced falling leaves in the air one last time with his spear, moving his spear vertical again,"I must have lost track of time then," Yuki responded and bowed," Thank you." He started walking out of the barracks grabbing his sharpening stone on his way out, I might get a tiny bit bored, after all it is the night shift, Yuki thought as he left the barracks.

Nero watched Yuki walk away. It was odd how he was sometimes lazy on duty yet often more dedicated to training than himself. A realization occurred to him regarding the young Dewott.

"Wait, Yuki. Maybe this is the chance we deserve to give to Shiny, for her to prove that she's a respectable member of the guards who can handle herself. This is the best day for her to show us her independence, as it has been quite the uneventful day overall. This works to our gain as well, as our shifts will become shorter, allowing more time for training and becoming stronger."

Yuki stopped, turned toward Nero and smiles,"It sounds fun, should I take it easy, or go all out?" It's been some time since Yuki had any action, so he was getting exited.