• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Kingdom

Titani headed to the castle exit. She was concerned for Dove. The queen was not happy at all to hear that Dove would not be at dinner. Knowing her, she may have already sent out knights to find her and if she were to find her at that Vulpixs house...

Titani shook her head. She then headed off to where she last saw Dove. She checked to make sure no one was around to report her to the queen. The queen would have my head for this is she saw me doing this...

A suprised glance appeared on Nero's face momentarily before transforming into a smirk, the wisdom lines of his eyes revealing themselves. It was obvious what Yuki meant.

Nero took a step back in fake astonishment. "Woah, now. You kids always make the craziest assumptions." Nero was well aware that Yuki was, by NO means, a kid, even to him. He was simply trying to provoke him. On the way to the Barracks he spotted the small crater by Yuki's usual napping spot, which meant he had been forcefully awakened and, most likely, cranky.

There was a slight pause, and then Nero's joking demenor became more intense. "But...if you insist..." The middle-aged (bordering on old) Swampert straightened himself to his full height in a manner not seen by others of his species. He lifted his thick bisento and began twirling it rapidly above him, the pure weight of the weapon at such speeds being enough to generate considerably powerful gusts of wind. Nero then thrusted it downward in front of him with one arm, the edge of the massive blade pointing towards his opponent.

"All out." To ask to take it easy would be an insult to Yuki. Unlike Nero and what one might initially think, Yuki didn't appy brute force behind his attacks. Being a Gardevoir, he instead applies his psychic abilities through the weapon to make it generate more force. On top of that, Yuki likely had advantages in speed and reflexes as well. Nero concluded that suprise was his best option in this scenario.

He stood there in the same position, patiently waiting for his opponent to make the first move. Obviusly, they weren't planning on killing eachother, but the two experienced guards had trust in each other's skills.

Last edited:
Yuki faced his opponent, unsure on what Nero plans to accomplish, but he did know one thing for certain, that he would enjoy this. Yuki sets down the sharpening stone, and readies his spear. Putting his hand close to the tip, the spear's pole aligned with Yuki's arm and stretches past his shoulder. With his spear in one hand, Yuki prepares to charge," Are you sure you want to go through with this? I can't garentee that your weapon won't break," Yuki said with confidence in his abilities. He started to devise a plan of attack.

Nero was slightly irritated by Yuki's last statement and that he would have to provide an explanation. He lowered his head, weapon still held out in front of him.

"...For thirty-four years I have slain my enemies with this bisento, slicing flesh and crushing bone. Forged by my own hand, the twenty-one inch blade is that of carbon fiber steel. At a total of eight feet long and forty two pounds, this is the most massive cold weapon in known existance. Are you really so confident in your abilities that you might break in a single fight what has taken over three decades of abuse under my posession?"

Nero didn't care if Yuki was joking. The statement was an insult to him. His pride wouldn't have it. It simply wouldn't. He was going to demonstrate his power. He continued standing there defiantly, easily supporting the end of the heavy weapon outstretched in front of him with just his wrist.

"Come at me!"

Yuki looking at his opponent's body language, it seemed as if he offended him unintentionally. Oh well, a little anger can make things even more interesting, he thought as he begun to charge at the swampert. Yuki pointed his spear straight ahead as he ran at almost full speed.

Titani ran to where she thought Dove was at, she briefly glanced at the battle Yuki and Nero were in. She paused at a fork in the street, trying to remember which way to go.

She decided to go to the right. "I think shes this way" Titani said to herself. Before she could do anything else however, she felt a slight pinch on her side. She looked to see a Charmeleon with a needle in his hand smirk and said "Sweet dreams..." Before she blacked out.

(OOC: For this part, it will be in the perspective of the unnamed Charmelion bandit)
BIC: The Charmeleon quickly stuffed Titani in a sack and flung her over his shoulder. He picked up his axe and went down the road. "You know, I never thought that you squires were so easy to get. Too bad you won't see what will happen to you next" He said with a slight chuckle. "But that would be no fun would it? How about a little "ransom"? One of your knights would come with the money, then I can kill both you and one of the knights or guards! That sounds wonderful!"

The Charmeleon walked back the path way, briefly passing Yuki and Nero once again. He threw the sack inside his den and then went inside.

Fen was about to go into the tavern, before she noticed a charmeleon carrying a strangely shaped sack. Considering the axe, she wanted so bad to convince herself it was firewood, but she knew it was something more shady. The tavern could wait a little longer. She attempted to follow the shady looking charmeleon to what appeared to be his dwelling. Now she weighted her options. She could burst in, but if the bag did have something like wood inside, she could be arrested herself. She could wait for him to leave, but that could take hours. She decided to go for the latter, and kneeled behind a bin.

The Charmeleon dragged Titani out of the sack and threw her in a locked room. "You won't be escaping anytime soon." He said. He then looked out the window to make sure he wasn't followed. He thought he saw a Braxien outside, but dismissed it as him being paranoid.

Titani then slowly woke up. "Where...where am...I?" She said drowsily. She then looked around and realized what happened. She struggled to escape, but can't break the ropes. "Let me go now!" She yelled loudly. "Can't do that lovely, people outside the city would pay big money for the death of even a kingdom Squire like you!" The charmeleon sneered at Titani.

Titani realized she was in trouble and yelled out "Somebody help!"

Fen once again weighed her options after hearing the call for help. She could bust in, which could lead to a possible chance of success, but the she would gain the upper hand if she sneaked up on the charmeleon. Her fire attacks would be ineffective against the charmeleon, leaving her shadow ball and her dagger. She would't let him see the dagger, and would use it as a last resort. That left shadow ball. She crept stealthily next to the door. When he came out, he'd have a shadow ball in his face. She'd also be alert for any sound, which would mean he'd be going in for the kill. If it came to that, she'd would slam in. And now, she waited for the Charmeleon to make his move.

The Charmeleon picked up his axe and went towards Titani. "No use crying for help, its too bad really, no one...gets to see you suffer by me!" He said as he kicks Titani down.

Titani fell down still tied up. She looked up to see the axe above her head. Then she remembered. She can still fight even without her spear and shield! "I wouldn't do that...Your making a huge mistake trying to kill me!" She pleaded, trying to buy time.

"Forget it! Your as good as dead!" The Charmeleon yelled as he swings down his axe. Titani used Iron Defense however, causing the blow to for the most part, bounce right off her. "I warned you!" She said, quickly picking up her spear and shield.

"It seems I've underestimated you, too bad that none will see how well you fought when I had the element of surprise!" He yelled, running at Titani to swing his axe down while using Flame burst. The burst of flames causing the door to break down however.

Taking advantage of the situation, Fen slid into the house, and shot out her shadow ball. She hoped she'd distract the charmeleon away from the victim, who she didn't even notice was titani. "Take that, fiend!" She cried.

The Charmeleon turned toward the shadow ball and got hit. "Grah! You little!" He cried out. He raises his axe in an attempt to chop at Fen. "Oh no you don't!" Cried Titani as she ran in front of the blow, bearly blocking the strike with her shield, but getting nicked on her neck.

Blood spewed from the wound, but she continued to stand. She turned toward Fen and said "Am I glad to see you, this Charmeleon captured me and tried to kill me..." She steadily held her spear and shield and said "Your outnumbered! You can't defeat the both of us!" She said, clutching her shoulder.

"Yeah! If you surrender now, it'll be easier for us all!" Said Fen as she readied another shadow ball. She turned to Titani while preparing the shadow ball. "Are you okay? That was a pretty hard blow..."

Yuki was charging with all he had, but then, he heard something, something completely off and strange. It was hardly noticeable, but it was easy to catch it. Yuki slows his charge toward Nero, halted so much, he stopped. He put his spear hilt on the ground, and raised his head, "Hear that?" Yuki inquired. "it was faint, but there." Yuki listened for more.

Name: Mortifero (Fero for short)
Species of Pokemon: Espeon
Personality: Harsh, Won't look at anybody in the eye, hard-working, neat.
Weapon In Case Of Being Called To Battle: Enchanted fangs and claws
No Family

Last edited:
Yuki inquiring Nero, "do you hear it?" Yuki then suddenly Bolted into the direction he heard it from. carrying his spear in his hand as if he were charging at an enemy. Yuki finally arrived where the commotion is, looking around the room, he noticed there was a knight, a squire and someone shady. "Sorry i'm late, did I miss the action?" Yuki inquired.

Name: Hue
Species of Pokemon: Smeargle
Personality: Doesn't trust others easily, sanitary, upbeat, creative and loves chocolate
Weapon: Bichuwa(Dagger with a narrow sharp blade)
Family: None(His family sent him to share his cooking talent with others)

~~~~~~~~~
Hue was in the kitchen, busy putting the finishing touches on his double-layered chocolate cake, lacing the top with white icing. He dipped his tail into some icing and dabbed small swirls onto the top layer.
"Mmm! Smells yummy!", he said licking his lips.
Hue lifted the tray beneath the cake, making sure he didn't trip over his tail by mistake and lowered it onto a glass container with intricate designs covering the base. Turning to the counter behind him, he put the lid down carefully around the cake with his tail.

"I'm sure I forgot something...what was it?"
Hue remembered instantly as soon as he smelled the aroma of the cookies in one of the baking ovens and heard the timer blaring in his left ear. Pulling it open with one hand and grabbing the mitts with the other, he slipped them onto his hands and grabbed the tray and placed it onto the counter. Hue made 2-dozen cookies and all of them were very tempting. He stopped the timer and took in the mouth-watering smells.
Since he had no cooking requests, he resigned himself to making sweets that he loved the most. From first glance, the cookies looked soft and ready to eat. The only thing is, they didn't cool off properly yet. He decided to slip in some cupcakes he didn't finish preparing eairlier. After finishing up the cupcakes, he slipped them into the baking oven and walked over to the sink after setting the timer.
Hue began briefly washing his hands and the icing off of his tail before drying them off with the towel hanging from the faucet. He sat down in an old stool that was propped next to the counter and began shuffling through his navy colored backpack. He grabbed a picture out of it and gazed at it before sighing. The picture contained an old image of him and his family when he was younger. His Father on the far left , his Mother on the right and his two older brothers, Niko and Liam behind him.
"I miss you Dad.." , he said running his finger along his Father's face.
Their Father had died not too long after the picture was taken and his Mother had taken care of them until they were old enough to leave home. Liam had stayed with her and took care or her. Niko left and went to travel the world, taking pictures wherever he went. They were coming to visit him next week and see how he was doing with his work.
Placing the picture back into his bag, he placed his head into his hands and waited for the timer to sound to announce that the cupcakes were done.

Last edited: