• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon in the wild Roleplay!

"Sure, I know how!" Spotlight smiled. "We need sticks and leaves and a little mud, I'm pretty sure we have some leftovers from when we built this cabin." Spotlight walked in the cabin and found some sticks. "Ok, know we need leaves." Spotlight said.

-

"I'm Mo" Mo said to Jonny. "I am with a group and we're trying to get back to the nearest city." Mo said once more. "I would love to help you!" Jonny smiled. "Were is your shelter?" The Minccino asked. "Over... here!" Mo cheered as he approached the cabin.

Sprigsteen walked towards Mo and Johnny. "Heya! So, who are you guys? Name's Sprigsteen! Best Pancham around!" he said, proudly. "So, what's going on here?" Sprigsteen asked, observing the landscape curiously.

Shanga saw Mo walking back, and was training for combat by attacking a makeshift training dummy. She had amazing technique, taking it out in a extremely quick amount of time. She looked over at Mo, and saw three Pokemon walking with him. I wonder who they are... Shanga thought, curiously. She watched them from afar, then shyly approached Mo and the Pokemon. "Hi, M-Mo... Who are these new Pokemon?" She asked her crush, very quietly.

Oh, this Pancham is Sprigsteen. And this Minccino is Jonny." Mo smiled. "Springsteen came along and Jonny. Well Jonny..." Mo's smile vanished instantly. "He tried to kill me.." Mo looked at Jonny. "I said I was sorry!" Jonny shouted. "But I never eat anything in days. I'm starving.." Jonny soon saw a berry bush. "Omg berries!" Jonny shouted dashing to the bush and eating all the berrys as quick as flash.

"Well... He seems... nice?" She said, chuckling a little to herself. "Why don't you come in, Springsteen?" She said, leading the Pancham to their humble cabin. "Um, it's not much... But it's home... for now." She said to the little Pokemon, letting him look around.

"Heh! Nice to meet ya, Shanga! So, nice home you got here, I like it!" Sprigsteen said, looking around the humble cabin. "Have you ever heard of Team Rocket? I heard they were defeated by 2 kids SOOOO many years back! I wanna knock with some bad people, too!!" He said, excited.

Spotlight got back with the supplies to build the nest. "Got em!" She smiled as she started crafting the nest. "Ta da!" Spotlight cheered. "Your nest!" Spotlight flew to the ground. "Speaking of which. I spotted a city a couple miles from here! We should start traveling there in the mourning"

-

Mo climbed one of the trees to make sure spotlight was telling the truth. There! "A city.. far away from here." Mo thought as he jumped down. "I will go explore. To find a water source for this long trip." Mo said as he ran off in the distance to find any type of water source.

"See you later, Springsteen! I'll leave you to make yourself at home." She went outside, and climbed up a tree. When she reached the top, she was surprised to see Mo. "Uh, h-hi Mo? W-what are you doing?" She asked, shy, and quiet as ever. When she was looking at him, she was lost in his eyes, although this time she was getting lazy, and it was very obvious.

"Oh, just finding a water source!" Mo smiled. "We spotted a city a couple hundred miles from here. And we do not want to die of thirst from this trip." Mo started climbing a huge hill full of rocks.
"Can you help me find any type of water?" Mo asked the Mienshao. He started digging the rocks hoping to find water.

"Y-yes, I can..." Shanga began digging with Mo, looking for water. "Y-you know, Mo... There m-might be a better place to look than a p-pile of rocks..." She began to climb down, and climb the tree. She spotted a better spot to look, a spot that had lots of sand.. She slid down the tree gracefully, and began walking over to the other spot. "I th-think I found a better spot, M-Mo..." She ran over to the sand spot, and began digging. It began to rain overhead.

"Hm, that's nice! Thanks!" Sprigsteen said. He slowly sat down and lowered his sunglasses, making them go on his eyes. He slowly settled down.... And fell asleep, dreaming of something which.. normal Panchams would dream.

"Y-yes, I can..." Shanga began digging with Mo, looking for water. "Y-you know, Mo... There m-might be a better place to look than a p-pile of rocks..." She began to climb down, and climb the tree. She spotted a better spot to look, a spot that had lots of sand.. She slid down the tree gracefully, and began walking over to the other spot. "I th-think I found a better spot, M-Mo..." She ran over to the sand spot, and began digging. It began to rain overhead.

"Aye rain!" Mo cheered. He went to grab two buckets by a pile of rocks. "Take these!" Mo said as he digged by the wet sands. "Water!" The Gallade said as he scooped the water in the bucket. "We need more diggers!" Mo cheered as he used double team. "He dug and dug and dug. Until his bucket was full.

Shanga dug and dug. She filled up her bucket. "Huff, huff... Huff..." She began to pant and pant and was very tired. It was getting dark. She stumbled a little into Mo, and said, "Oh, s-sorry... I'm just sorta, tired..." She fell into Mo, asleep. She adorably cooed in her sleep, and her flower on her head was getting soaked in the rain.

Mo blushed "yea, I can see that your tired.. It is getting dark.." Mo carried the Mienshao back towards the cabin. Mo put her down on one of the beds. "Sweet dreams!" Mo whispered as he rushed back towards the sand areas. He kept digging and digging until it started to thunder. "Oh shoot." Mo ran back to the cabin holding the four buckets of water.

-

Jimmy was busy stuffing berries into his mouth when he soon noticed it was pouring and a thunderstorm. "Oh no!" Jimmy shrieked as he grabbed all the berrys in the bush and put them in the boul full of other berries.

-

Spotlight felt the rain patting on her wings. "Well.. it's raining." Spotlight sighed as he jumped from the tree. "Cmon Mitch!" Spotlight said to the Hakamo-o. "You don't want to get wet do you?"

Shanga got up and rubbed her eyes. "Oh, what happened?" She looked around and saw Mo. "W-what happened? Did I fall asleep?" She asked, then realizing what happened, and hid her face in her hands. "I-I'm s-sorry I just... I was so t-tired... I-Is there anything more I could d-do?" She said, turning red.

"No. You did great!" Mo cheered. "We got most of the water supply, I will grab the rest tomarrow."
Mo yawned as he looked out the window. "It's also thunderstorming so we can't go outside any time later.." Mo sighed. "Goodnight!" The Gallade jumped on one of the beds. trying to ignore the thunder to fall asleep.

Shanga lay in her bed, with her eyes open. She listened to the thunder, sort of blushing. Oh, he has no idea... Sometimes I wish I could tell him how I feel. He would just laugh... Shanga thought, sort of sad. She again listened to Mo's coos during his sleep.

Jack looked at spotlight and smiled thanks he watched spotlight fly off he climbed into his nest and sat there "this is comfortable" he thought he started to plan out what he would do once he got to the city suddenly he relised it was a thunder storm (or a thunder battle) he quietly headed into the cabin and slept on the floor in the corner

A thunderstorm hit near the cabin. "Gah!" Mo sheriked as he bumped his head on the cabin floor.
"Heh. That thunderbolt was like it hit near the cabin." Mo sighed. "I won't sleep anytime soon." The Gallade looked out the window.The dark, stormy weather disturbed him. He went to lay down on his bed. looking at the ceiling. Mo sighed sadly.

Sprigsteen woke up from some noise. "Hm? Oh, hi new guy!" He said to Mitch. "What's ya name? Mine's Sprigsteen!" He explained, curious about Mitch. "I'm not a normal Pancham, y'know, my friends call me the "weird Pancham", but I don't care! I'm fine with how I am myself!"

She shook as the thunder rocked the cabin. "Ah!" Shanga exclaimed, frightened. Shanga sighed. "M-Mo, do you think we will e-ever get back h-home?" She asked quietly. After that she began to cry quietly, laying in bed.

Mo smiled. "Don't you worry, will make it back.. Don't give up and always move forward." Mo said trying to encourage Shanga. "And even in situations like this.. friends will always be with you, to help you survive in life." Mo layed back down. "Try to sleep and I promise tomarrow will be a great day!" with that Mo was already sleeping.

Last edited:
"T-Thanks, Mo... You're a good f-friend..." She said, comforted. She again listened the sounds of Mo's sleep, and was put to sleep. She dreamed about Mo. She dreamed she and her were spinning around in a flowery area, laughing happily.

The very next day... Mo got up with a smile. He went outside and stretched in the mourning sun.
"What a beautiful mourning!" he went to the sandy areas and went digging for water again.
"I can't wait to reach this new city!" Mo cheered as he dug for lots of water from the rain.

Shanga got up, happily, thinking about her dream. She looked that Mo was gone. Good. She thought. This was good for her plan. She wanted to find some flowers, then give them to Mo. Anonymously, of course. She clambered up a tree, scouting the area. Shanga decided to go for a clearing, that looked like it would have some flowers in it.

Mo finally got enough water supply for the long trip. Mo brought the full bucket by the cabin right next to the three other full buckets that was full of water the previous day. "Phew!" Mo sighed in relief. He grabbed a Lum Berry from inside the cabin and ate it. "We seem to run out of berries." Mo thought as he walked to look in the wooden, small bowl.

-

"Did you eat the berries?" Mo asked. Jonny, which was sleeping in the bowl... got up and ran.
"Gotta go!" He shouted as he ran down the path. Mo chuckled. "He'll come back. I know it." Mo left to get some nearby berries.

Shanga found some flowers, and she picked them. She bundled them up, and began looking for Mo. She saw him by a berry tree, and blushed at what she was going to do. She ripped off a leaf off a tree to write "From an Admirer." on it, but slipped while trying to pull the stubborn leaf off the big tree. She fell off the tree, with the flowers in her hand "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ah!!!!" She exclaimed, falling off the tree. Oh no, oh no, oh no! He's going to see me! She thought, extremely embarrassed.

Mo picked one of the last berrys from the tree. "This should be enough.." Mo thought as he was busy bringing back the berrys. He soon heard crys for help. Mo ran towards the sound and saw Shanga falling off a tree. Mo dashed with all his might and just caught Shanga just in time. "Are you ok?" Mo asked setting her down gently.

"T-T-Thanks..." She said, her face turning red. She froze, with the bundle of flowers in her hand. Uh, uh, uh... Should I... Give them to him... She thought for a second. She was too embarrassed to do anything right away. She just stood there, flowers in hand, frozen like an ice cube.

"Anyways we are about ready to travel to the city some miles away. Get ready, we might leave around noon or any time close to that." Mo walked back to the berries, picked them up and putted them in a bucket. He walked back to the cabin and putted the bucket inside. He then got a huge leaf and wrote on it and it said. "The Food Supply."

Shanga tapped Mo on the shoulder. "Wait! T-These are for y-you..." She said to the Gallade, handing him the bundle of flowers, and blushing up a storm, then slinking away, wondering how he would react. Oh, I hope he doesn't laugh at me... She thought.

"Aww, I'll cherish them forever!" Mo smiled. "I also got a present for you!" Mo handed a Blue colurful flower with patterns all over it. Mo blushed. Running out of ideas on what to say he blushed more.

"A-aa." Mo studdered. He was trapped and didn't know what to say. "This has to be the most embarrassing moment in my life since 10 years." Mo thought holding the flowers with such grip.
Mo blushed so hard his face looked like ketchup "I-I-I" Mo studdered once more. Mo just stood there blushing.

Shanga stayed silent and still in the increasingly awkward moment. Then she had a change of heart. She walked up to Mo and hugged him tightly with her furry body. It may have been embarrassing, and her face may have turned completely red, but it was worth it.

Mitch got up and walked out of the cabin there he saw shanga and mo hugging he smiled "I hope I'll have the guts to tell spotlight how I feel"he whispered to himself

Mo blushed a lot when he saw Shanga hugging him. He decided to spread the love and hugged back. Mo's cheeks feel like their about to explode. And it was pretty awkward to Mo. but he thought it was worth it. Mo smiled and blushed awkwardly.

-

Spotlight finally got flew back to the cabin. looking beat up and hurt. He turned to look at Mitch. "Don't mind me. I just got struck by lightning last night.. not a big deal." She said calmly as he landed safely on the ground.

Shanga held the hug for a while, enjoying it. She didn't let go for a long while. During the long, tight hug, Shanga got a crazy idea that she would never do before this, but she couldn't resist.. No, you can't! One side of her thought, but the other side was encouraging it. She blushed even more, if that was possible, leaned out the hug to put her hands on Mo's hips, and kiss Mo on the lips. YOU IDIOT! Her more shy side of her screamed inside.