• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon in the wild Roleplay!

"Oh my grob are you ok" he said running over to spotlight worried for her "that looks terrible are you certain your not hurt" he said looking at her injuries

Last edited:
Mo's face looked like a tomato as he soon noticed Shanga kissing him.. right then and there. "Uuuuhh" Mo thought inside of his head. Not sure of a way to react. He wanted to keep the good feeling flowing so he simply kissed Shanga back. Mo's mind blew up inside.
-
Spotlight fell to the ground. Paralyzed. "Ow." She moaned. "I might be hurt. There is a Lum berry around here is there?" Spotlight asked. Struggling to get up.

"Oh um I'll go find one" Mitch said climbing into a tree searching for a lum berry he grabbed on and headed back to spotlight "got one" he said handing it to her

Shanga pulled away from the kiss, coming to her regular senses. "O-Oh my gosh... I'm s-so s-sorry, I just couldn't r-resist..." She looked away from Mo, ashamed, and so embarrassed, she felt like she was going to implode. Her face looked like a ripe tomato.

"I'm sorry.. I just wanted to keep the good mood flowing." Mo said as he looked straight at the ground. Still blushing like a red cupcake. Mo felt like a silly clown that messes moments up.
Mo sighed as he closed his eyes, still blushing.
-
"Thanks Mitch!" Spotlight said as she chewed on the berry. Completely regenerating her strength.
"I feel my strength coming back!" Spotlight smiled.

"...Is this becoming a love story or somethin'? I don't like love stories...." Sprigsteen exclaimed, in a weird face. "NOW I'm thinking of something my friends used to tease me with.. AH! GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" He shouted. "...Ok, it's gone. I'm happy now.... Anyway, nice! You got your strength back!"

"N-No, Mo... It's my stupid fault. I'm the o-one who loves you so much... I'm s-so sorry..." Shanga said as she she looked down at the ground, having no idea what to do. A single tear rolled down her face. I knew this was going to happen! The shyer side of her yelled inside.

"Yeah! Mitch is right! Are you ok?! I ain't not someone who just lets someone lay there! Look... We're friends, remember? We're ALL friends! Now, come up and show them whatcha got!" Sprigsteen exclaimed. "I've felt the same way as you when I was young! Don't let your dreams get away from you! LET THEM BECOME TRUE!"

Mo still looked straight towards at the ground. Almost crying. Mo tried to smile and apologize but he was too embarrassed to even move! He looked at the flowers pattern on them. He held them with much grip. He got up and tried to apologize. "I'm the o-one who should be sorry.." Mo sighed.

-

"Yea your right!" Spotlight smiled. "Thanks guys!" Spotlight got up and flew high in the air. Than came back down and landed. "Yea I'm fine!" She cheered. "Anyways when are we traveling to the city a couple miles away?" Spotlight asked politely.

(I've been really busy today, sorry for not posting.)
(And what I mean by busy is playing Pokémon Moon. The UB missions)

Shanga swallowed. "No, Mo... It's my fault... It's okay..." She said, tears streaming down her face. "It's alright, I'll get out of your s-sight..." Shanga said, clutching the flower Mo gave her while she ran away, graceful as ever.

"I don't know" Mitch told spotlight "honestly no clue whatsoever" he looked off into the distance "but I know the place will be buitiful" he said with a smile

"Shanga wait!" Mo said as he watched the Mienshao run away. "Why does life matter anyway.." Mo whispered to himself while walking away in the woods. Unsure of where he is going. Mo slammed his face into one of the trees. He sighed. He climbed the tree to get a better view of the area. "I'm too sad to even start the journey.." Mo thought as tears came down from his face.

Mitch was jumping from tree to tree when he heard shanga crying he headed over to her he saw her and didn't know what to say so he went with "hey shanga" he said quitely "what's the problem?"

He walked over to her and sat down next to her "if you think you screwed your life up you didn't mo's of crying to I think" he said trying to comfort her "he'll forgive you. Trust me"

"No he won't..." Shanga said, pessimisticly. After she realized Mo was crying, she perked up a little bit. Shanga got up silently. She deftly leaped from tree to tree, going to Mo. When she reached him, she saw he was crying too. "Mo, I'm sorry... The reason I pulled away is because I wanted to apologize." She said, sitting down next to her crush.

"I'm sorry too..." Mo apologized. "I tried to keep the good feeling flowing and... it messed up. I've messed- Gah!" Mo shrieked as he fell off the large tree. "Up.." Mo finished his sentence when he hit the ground. Face first.

"Yea I'm fine!" Mo got up. "That was a long fall..." he thought to himself. "Anyways sorry about that.." Mo said as he helped Shanga up. "We should be ready to travel to the big city. Are you ready?" The Gallade asked as he recovered from his fall.

Mo blushed. "Eh heh. That didn't feel weird at all!" Mo looked at the sky. "It is time to return back to the cabin to get ready. Come on! Try to catch up!" Mo said jumping from tree to tree back towards the cabin.

-

Jonny soon spotted Mo and Shanga jumping from tree to tree. "Wow! That looks fun!" Jonny cheered as he jumped from tree to tree not too far from Mo and Shanga. "Woo! Hoo!" Jonny was having a blast.

The three finally reached the cabin. "Aye! We're here!" Mo cheered. He turned around and saw Shanga and a small shadow behind her. "Huh?" The Gallade questioned as he went to investigate. He went close enough that he recognized it was Jonny. "Aye bud!" Mo said to Jonny. "I'm back!"
The Minccino cheered as he ran on top of the cabin roof. Mo ran to find everyone else.

"Sure!" Spotlight smiled. "What is it you want to tell me?" Spotlight said as she stretched her back and flapped her wings a little bit.
-
Meanwhile Mo came up to Spotlight and Mitch. "We are about to leave to the big city. Grab any supplies you need!" Mo said as he walked right past the two. "Wait! We're is Springsteen?" Mo asked them. Curious of were their fellow friend were.

Last edited:
Spotlight noticed that Mitch kissed her. She blushed. "Um I Um.." She Studdered. Not sure of a way to react, she smiled. "Um.. thanks?" She blushed, Looking like ketchup.

"No" Mitch said dryly "I should be saying sorry" he felt the regret flood over him "I I'm just such an idiot" he cried "and let me guess you don't even like me" he stopped "you didn't even know I existed till the start of this mess" he shouted angry that this had happened "my life is just a mess" he cried

"No n-no.." Spotlight said sweetly. "Your life isn't even a mess, it's probably better than mine." Spotlight tried to calm Mitch down. "Your a really kind person. I wouldn't be able to fly right now if it weren't for you and Sprigsteen." Spotlight said smiling. "Your probably the only friend I have in my life.."

"No I'm such an idiot you know I am everyone here knows I am how much of an idiot I am I know I'm an idiot"he turned away from everyone "how did I think you even like me in the first place" he said quitely "see my life is a mess"

"No your not a idiot.." Spotlight said sweetly. "Your a friend! your sweet, kind, lovable, and funny. And probably the only one that actually cares for me other than my family." Spotlight kissed Mitch on the lips. "Why are you so mad? Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked politely.

-

"Springsteen? Springsteen?" Mo walked around trying to find Springsteen. He tripped over a huge white cloth bigger than him! "Aye! A huge tent maybe?" The Gallade said while picking up the big cloth and dragging it back to the cabin

Last edited:
Mitch blushed and looked at spotlight "really?" He asked amazed "you really think I'm that amazing" he then shook his head and frowned as his sad side came over him "well your oh stuff it" he ran over and kissed spotlight as he hugged her

Spotlight blushed. "I love it when your happy, it makes me happy too!" She said with a smile. She wrapped her wings around Mitch. "Yea you are amazing, in many ways!" She blushed again. Hugging the Hakomo-o with her wings.

-

Soon Mo returned with a huge kinda cloth. "I found this huge cloth! He can make a huge tent during our travels!" Mo cheered. He brought the cloth on top of a tree. "You guys ready to travel?" Mo asked as he grabbed the bucket of berries.

"This is nice!" Sprigsteen exclaimed. "We're all friends! Let's stay together and go on an adventure!" He said, happily jumping up and down, letting his sunglasses fall on his eyes. "Alright! I'm excited! Let's get ready to do this thing!!!" He, super excited, ran towards a random direction, wanting to go on a great adventure.

"Of couse I forgive you!" Spotlight giggled. "Your a friend! And friends trust each other!" Spotlight started to stretch her back. "Im tired. And its still day.." She yawned. "I'm going to take a quick nap... call out to me if your leaving!" Spotlight flapped her wings and flew to the clouds

-

Mo spotted Sprigsteen running off in a random direction. "Wait! The city is up south!" Mo shouted as dashed after Sprigsteen. Calling out his name to come back.