• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon in the wild Roleplay!

"I honesty have no idea.." Mo said trying to keep pace with Sprigsteen. "He wants to go on adventure but its in the other direction." Mo sighed. "I dont want him to be lost.. Gah!" Mo tripped over a rock. "Sprigsteen!" Mo shouted as he saw him ran away. "Great he's lost... I have to find him again." Mo said while looking at his new scar on his leg.

Mitch fell quite when he heard mo fall he ran over to him "mo are are you all right!?" He said looking at him then he saw the cut "oh wow uh do you want me to get shanga or something" he asked worried

"Relax! I'll be fine!" Mo said. "All I need is to wrap something around it and rest for a bit." Mo got up. "Anyways Sprigsteen's lost. We wont start traveling without him." The Gallade sighed. "I'll be back t the cabin!" Mo started limping to the cabin.

"I honesty have no idea..." Mo said as he sat on one of the logs. "Yea this might take awhile to heal..." Mo grabbed a huge piece of leaf and wrapped it along his leg. "This will take care of it untill we get to the city.." Mo sighed in relief. "I hope..." He thought sadly.

"OOPS! Sorry, my insticts are weird sometimes... Let's go up south! Woo!" Sprigsteen said, as he ran off up south. "So, uh, what are we gonna do in the city anyway? I've heard that trainers gather up in the city... I HATE trainers!" He said with an angry face, it sure was obvious that Sprigsteen hated trainers from the look on his face.

Jonny finshed collecting sticks. "This should be enough.." he thought as he carefully dragged the sticks with all his might. "Phew!" Jonny celebrated as he dropped the sticks on the ground. He went observing the ground to find more supplies. He tripped over of what it looked like flint. "Aye! This is our fire supply!" Jonny picked up the little piece of flint and held it up in the air. Smiling...

"OOPS! Sorry, my insticts are weird sometimes... Let's go up south! Woo!" Sprigsteen said, as he ran off up south. "So, uh, what are we gonna do in the city anyway? I've heard that trainers gather up in the city... I HATE trainers!" He said with an angry face, it sure was obvious that Sprigsteen hated trainers from the look on his face.

"Its not that kind of city. That trainer city is really close to here but we will be caught if we lived there. The city a couple miles from that is fulled with pokemon. From every region!" Mo smiled as we climbed up a really tall tree. "Soon.. we wont be in the wild.. I cant wait.." The Gallade smiled to himself. Eating a berry from a tree. "Yuck!" Mo spitted out the berry in digust. "What kind of berry was that!?!"
-

Jonny dragged the equipment to Mo. "Here. Im tired of holding this... im so tiny!" Handing the flint and steel. He ran back to the cabin ane brought the berrys and water. "Everyone! Its time to leave for the city! Grab everything you need!" Jonny said alerting everyone.

Spotlight, Which was being attacked by a flock of Staraptor heard Mitch's call. "Ill be there in just a sec!" The Fairy Pokemon called back to Mitch. She quickly outrunned the flock and flew to safety. "Wheres the others?" She asked kindly. Curious of where they were.

(Sorry if im not online alot. A mobile game called "Pokemon Duel" is so addicting! I am already at the forth hotel!)

"Thanks! I never knew there was a camp by here! Unless they set it up themselves." Spotlight smiled. She dashed towards the path that led to the camp. "I guess they're getting ready to leave.."
She though to herself happily. "Finally.. time to leave this place. Oh wait I forgot something!" The Pokemon flew quickly back to the cabin and picked up the bed on her back. "I will duplicate this when we need.." She whispered to herself as she was kinda struggling to keep it on her back.

-

Mo looked around happy to see everyone here. "Ok, is everyone ready to go? We will travel a couple miles to a new city full of life!" Mo smiled. As he picked up a bundle of sticks and the flint. "Wait...
wheres spotlight and Mitch?" He asked himself. Dashing back to the cabin as quick as he can.

Sprigsteen scratched his head. "No idea." He said, looking around while following Mo to the cabin. "Not in here... Where could they be???" He asked himself. "Mo? Where did you last see them?" He asked.

Mitch walked to the cabin and saw spotlight with the bed he walked over to her without saying anything he grabbed the bed he looks up at her "I just need to know how do you feel about me?" He asked

"Your a good trusted friend! And probably my only one." Spotlight blushed a tiny bit. "Your helpful, positive, and always make my day!" The pokemon turned red as a tomato. "I'll um.. help you with that." Spotlight lifted the heavy bed on her back. "I got this... but we we should get back to the other before they get worried." Spotlight dragged the bed towards the location of Mo. "Ok.. um maybe this is hard to carry.."

Mitch looked at spotlight in disbelief "really?" He asked sceptically taking the bed off of spotlight "so so do you like me or not" he shouted in a sudden outburst of anger "cause I don't know you act like I can do no wrong! But you hate me! Don't you!" Mitch started breaking down a little "you think I'm an idiot!" He started to cry "cause I don't know about myself anymore" he said though the tears

Last edited:
Jcarayai woke up dizzy. What. Had. Happened!? She was coated in sand, and a paras was extremely close to her face
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Screamed Jcarayai.
She shook of the paras and it landed in the sea.
Blazix woke up and came over to Jcarayai, who was washing in the sea.

They heard a faint squeal when the Para landed in the water. Oshul emerged and looked like he just saw a ghost. "W-WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!?" Oshul shouted at them.

Mitch looked at spotlight in disbelief "really?" He asked sceptically taking the bed off of spotlight "so so do you like me or not" he shouted in a sudden outburst of anger "cause I don't know you act like I can do no wrong! But you hate me! Don't you!" Mitch started breaking down a little "you think I'm an idiot!" He started to cry "cause I don't know about myself anymore" he said though the tears

"Huh? Of course I dont hate you! Why'd ya think that?" She asked. "Is it because of our typing? Any type can be friends!" Spotlight smilied. "Here.. eat this berry. You"ll feel better! I eat these when im down. It helps me alot!" Spotlight gave the berry to Mitch. Blushing a tiny bit.

-

Sprigsteen scratched his head. "No idea." He said, looking around while following Mo to the cabin. "Not in here... Where could they be???" He asked himself. "Mo? Where did you last see them?" He asked.

"The last time I saw them was close by here this morning. They cant be far right?" Mo climbed a tree to get a better view. "Hmmmm... Where are they?" Mo asked himself looking around the area.

Last edited:
"I it it's just I've acted so stupid and you shouldn't have to deal with me" he sat down and looked at her "I'm just a unattractive freak with a horrible personality"

Y-you dont have a horrible personality.." Spotlight blushed. "I think your awesome! And Cute..."
Spotlight turned red as a apple. "I love how you helped Mo find Sprigsteen and helped me with the cabin a couple days back. Thats so nice of you.."

-

Meanwhile back at the supplies Jonny was searching for rare and sparkly objects. "Hmmm.. I hope I can find some.." He thought. He kept digging, and digging, and digging. "Woah! Thats so shiny!" Jonny laughed as he found a weird stone. "Imma touch it.." Jonny slowly reached for the stone and touched it with his right paw. "Huh? Im glowing!?!" Jonny freaked out as he was glowing brightly.

Shanga leaned over Mo's shoulder. "Uh, s-sorry." She said, trying not to remember her last encounter with Mo. She saw them on a path going towards the camp. Oh dear. Shanga thought, as she saw them talking, and she saw them blushing. Without speaking a word, she leaped off the tree, and to another, then another, until she reached a point near to the conversation. Shanga leaned in the tree, overlooking the two Pokemon. She overheard their conversation, and her expression began turning to a worried one.

Mitch turned back to spotlight "and don't try stopping me" he looked back toward the way he was walking "I'm not worth it" he said starting to run breaking into tears

"Wait! I- nevermind..." Spotlight tryed to hold her tears. "Everyone hates me.." She thought as she wrapped herself with her own wings. Almost crying.

-

Meanwhile back at the supplies. Jonny had evolved into a handsome Cinccino and is celebrating.
"Yay! I evolved! This must be a shiny stone! I'll keep it!" Jonny cheered as he picked it up. "Wow guys I ev- where are they?" Jonny began searching around. "Hmm... Mo's bandage came off. I guess he didnt need it?" Jonny picked up the bandage. "Hmmmm"

-

"Hey look Sprigsteen! Theres Spotlight!" Mo walked towards spotlight. "Whats wrong? Why are you sad?" Mo asked kindly. Spotlight pointed down the path where Mitch ran off too. "Ummm... ok? Thanks?" Mo was confused as he slowly headed down the path.

(Sorry if this is short. Im at a restaurant that my cousin owns rn. So im busy and about to go to sleep too.)

Last edited:
Shanga frontflipped off the tree, and began dashing down Mitch's path. It didn't take long for her to catch up with the small Pokemon. She ran up beside him, and began jogging beside him. "What's the matter, Mitch?" Shanga asked, concerned.

Mitch looked at shanga "my life that's what" he said crying he then realised what he had said to spotlight "can I ask you a massive favour" Mitch asked shanga "can you tell spotlight that I love her always have and always will ask if she will forgive me if she does I come back if not can you tell her to come here" Mitch said feeling horrible for talking to spotlight so rudely he then saw mo coming down the path he walked past shanga and mo got to spotlight and saw her crying "spotlight just look at me I love you" he said smiling through the tears "I love you" he kissed her trying to make her feel better

Last edited:
Spotlight stared at the ground. Trying to not let her anger out, she turned red as a apple again.
"Ummmm..." Spotlight studdered as the Hakomo-o kissed her. Spotlight scooted away from the Hakomo-o, still staring straight at the ground.

"I'm sorry" he said "look it's just that your buetiful and it's just I've never been accepted by anyone and when I am it turns out it a joke so when you become my friend... i just never make friends so if you can't forgive me I understand I've hurt your feelings and that's that" he said waiting for a response not knowing what it may be

"I need time to recover..." Spotlight said sweetly. "Please go. See you later I guess.." Spotlight turned back at the ground, forcing herself not to attack in anger. She stared at the ground and back at Mitch. "I forgive you but I need time alone..."

-

Jonny came by the cabin and saw Mitch and Spotlight chatting. "Hi guys! Wheres Mo? Im ready to go and explore!" Jonny asked politely as he was quickly dashing in a random direction.

"Got it but if you are angry enough to attack me just do it you'll feel better and I'll be fine" he smiled at her he got up "and look I've been mean done everything I shouldn't have so truly if you attack me I'll feel better about myself

Shanga sat down on the ground and looked at the two. *Sigh* Hope everything works out for them... She thought, and heard Jonny. "He's probably fine." Shanga said softly, getting up, and scrambling up a tree.

Sprigsteen was just watching them all, as he ate a Oran Berry he just found, watching them all in awe. He was thinking about his backstory. "Hey, guys, you know why I always say this thing about my friends?" Sprigsteen asked. "Well.... I really wanna tell you my backstory... Is that fine?" He asked.

"Got it but if you are angry enough to attack me just do it you'll feel better and I'll be fine" he smiled at her he got up "and look I've been mean done everything I shouldn't have so truly if you attack me I'll feel better about myself

"Whatever... just forget about it." Spotlight sighed. "And even if I did wanted to attack I will be too weak anyways." She got up slowly. "Well.. I'll be gone for a little while.. I need to recover in peace."
And with that Spotlight ran away in sadness.

-

Sprigsteen was just watching them all, as he ate a Oran Berry he just found, watching them all in awe. He was thinking about his backstory. "Hey, guys, you know why I always say this thing about my friends?" Sprigsteen asked. "Well.... I really wanna tell you my backstory... Is that fine?" He asked.

"Sure! I love storys!" Mo cheered in excitement. "Alright! You ready Sprigsteen? Mo asked as he sat on a log, making sure there was nothing harmful on the log.

(Sorry. I just took a nap and cant sleep... I guess i will be up all night..)

Last edited:
Mitch looked over at spotlight "im I'm sorry" he said trying not to cry watching her run off feeling horrible he used dragon claw on he right cheek leaving a cut down it "I hope nobody saw that" he said climbing a tree

"So.... I was born on this mountain far away from here, happily.... Until one of my friends went missing... Me and my other friends searched EVERYWHERE, and suddenly we found a trainer and the trainer sent out his Magneton, and at that moment, everything went wrong... My friends died... My home was ruined... all of it. I was knocked off the mountain because of a Wild Charge..." Sprigsteen said, crying.