• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

"Got it," Glitter answered, "For now, I can play watchdog. I'll look out for Team Skull, and let you know if I see them coming."

Roxanne stood by the door, claws at the ready. "When they come, I'll be on them like a purloin to a bag of catnip!"

Guari growled, racing back toward the house. Yamask was extremely annoying to her, and she stopped for a moment to hit a couple trees to relieve her anger before continuing on. She got back just in time to see Provi leave for berry collecting.

After 1 hour training and punching, Yamask felt stonger and more new. He went back for his room to read tips on a girl. He just won't let her go.

He locked his door so no one could come in. He made up his mind to not answer to the door if someone knocks.

Glitter paced the front of the house, ready to warn Roxanne at any moment. So far, nothing. Not even other pokemon in need of help from Guari and Provi...

But then he saw another salazzle come by. And it was with a girl in a black tank top, and a bandanna around her face...

He darted back inside. "Roxanne! They're here!" he announced.

Roxanne calmly went outside, to begin her attack.

"Oh look, a Salazzle. Time to do work with Psychic." Zailia walked outside the house, and launched a Psychic at the poison type.

then a blue little turtle came along and said "I hope I can find a new home my trainer never loved me","He put me through tourcher and pain and battle after battle he gave up on me and abandond me and so a kind young soul came to me and said", "oh no you poor squirtle I wish I could take care you but im t young so ill take you to the pokemon house so you can be loved and cared for","when I am old enough I will come back and claim you as my very first pokemon" and "Every day I hope that young soul woud come back for me"

Ps: I can't really spell good

"Really? Thank you! This is amazing, and it's four times effective against the Salazzle. Hey, I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Zailia."
(OOC) Squirtle guy? You need an RP form to enter. And we'll just ignore the fact that Audino can't actually learn earthquake.

(OOC) Riiight. Several things. First, you might want to pop to the forum section to go through the introduction area. Second, you might want to read the RP rules. You can't make two posts in a row, and there is an edit button.

Roxanne launched a flamethrower at the salazzle, despite knowing that the attack wouldn't do much damage. She had to help, somehow...

Glitter decided to pitch in, by using fairy wind, launching a sparkling gale at the attacker. She retaliated with poison gas, and the blasts collided in the air.

Guari ran up to Squirtle, saying "See that house? There's really strong pokemon around, and you don't want to get hurt. There's food inside, go make yourself comfortable." She dashed over to the Salazzle, preparing to battle using substitute, then focus energy.

"Hey, Roxanne. You might want to take this." Zailia pulled out the TM for stone edge and gave it to her. "Super effective." She explained. "Oh, Glitter? I'd advise keeping away from the poison type moves. Now, for a quad-effective earthquake!" Zailia slammed a foot on the ground, and it started to crack and shake, showering the Salazzle with rocks. A fissure opened under it, and it fell down, fainting when it hit the bottom. "Roxanne, get back!" She said, scared, after remembering the small fact that earthquake was not aimable, it hit everyone around it, and it couldn't be dodged in normal cases. More cracks opened up under Glitter and Roxanne, and they fell down. Zailia wasn't too worried about Glitter, as he could be healed, but Earthquake was still four times effective against the friendly Salazzle.

Last edited:
Willy was hit by the earthquake. "Ow," He whined. "but thanks for attacking those raticate. Don't worry, I'll be fine, but that salazzle... And Guari, Zailia has a TM you might want to learn."

(Glitter's a guy)

The sylveon hurried to jump out of the cracks, along with Roxanne. The salazzle hurriedly took the little sylveon in her arms, trying to jump away from the shaking ground as best she could, but it was completely for nought. She took a tremendous amount of damage, mostly to her lower body, and she threw Glitter to safety as she collapsed.

"Guy's, Golisopod's coming!" Willy yowled. "And some Toxapex, be careful!" He then ate a sitrus berry to get most of his health back.

"Well well." The massive isopod pokemon loomed over the home. "What do we have here? Roxanne and Willy, two traitors to Team Skull." He then used first impression on Glitter.

Yamask ignored the fact that Team Skull are now soon on their way using Pokèmon to warm-up. All he wanted to do was to read the book which had tips for Pokèmon to get a girl.

But something snapped in his head.

(Whoops. Edit.)
Instantly forgetting about the enemies, Zailia ran across the ground, which had stopped by now, and picked up Roxanne. Focusing all of her power, she sent a heal pulse through her. She also pulled out one of the super potions she'd stolen from her previous trainer, and emptied the bottle over Roxanne. Zailia then laid her down, as she heard somebody yelling something about a Golisipod. All of her strength gone from the earthquake and the rest being used in the healing, she fell down, nearly too weak to move

Glitter tanked the hit, and then launched a fairy wind at the attacking Golisopod, still unwilling to get close enough to land a draining kiss on the attacking pokemon.

Roxanne awakened thanks to the heal pulse, fingers twitching back into action. "Right. Thanks for that," she beamed, "I'm not much use if I can't fight, aren't I?"

The salazzle launched a flamethrower at the golisopod, scorching it as fiercely as she could.

Guari used the TM, learning Stone Edge and replacing Screech. She launched her new attack at Golisopod, following it up with a Bonemerang and using Substitute, standing in front of Zailia in case she was targeted again. Provi dived from the sky, stomping on and fainting two Toxapex.

Zailia, lying on the ground, still unable to move, lay there, waiting for the Golisipod's ability to activate. "Three... Two... One..." She counted under her breath

Willy blasted a hydro pump at the cruel crustation, it took enough damage to activate emergency exit. The toxapex then attacked with Liquidation on everyone who attacked Golisopod.

"Phew, good thing I fainted a couple of them." Provi remarked, while Guari went into 'rage mode' and started launching multiple Bonemerang and Stone Edges at the Golisopod.

As the Golisipod disappeared, Zailia managed to get a Leppa berry into her mouth, giving her enough energy to stand. She readied herself, and before falling again, she sent every bit of power in her body into one massive Hyper beam. It tore through the Toxapex, and hit the Golisipod, not KOing it, but dealing a fair part of his health. Zailia then fell down, fainted, with no power left.
(Gtg)

(ooc the golisopod already used emergency exit)
Willy tanked the liqudations very well, but he was worried. Toxapex is dangerously bulky, so he needed to get a burn on the things as soon as he can. He then fired a scald at one, and it caught on fire.
"Yes!" He said in delight. Then more grunts came. "Not again." He sighed and blasted some of them with hydro pump.

Glitter gracefully stepped back, dodging the hit with ease. His ribbonlike feelers swished about, while Roxanne hurried to step away from the water type. There wasn't a lot that she could do, damage wise, to Toxapex, but it needed to be taken out. Fast.

The salazzle use flamethrower, knowing that doing so was futile, while Glitter launched golden swift stars at the attacking pokemon.

Willy approached the sylveon. "Try and get them on fire." He whispered to them. And then a massive first impression sent Willy flying. He was hurt pretty badly, so he launched his joltik at the thing, but the golisopod had its damage healed.

"Here we go again." Willy remarked. The golisopod took a bit of damage and got paralyzed by the joltik, but he brushed them of like burs on a coat.

The thing that snapped in his head was that he was on guard duty! "I choose this for Roxanne!" He yelled as he unlocked the door and slam it open. He hoped that the training paid off. "I will protect my pumpkin!" Yamask said loudly. The attacks made it too loud for any other Pokemon to hear Yamask.

He eventually made it to the battlefield where everyone was fighting. He tried to find Roxanne. He saw her fight and started to bolt towards her. "I can help!" Yamask didn't know that Roxanne would be fine on her own but he still did anything to protect her. He started charging up an energy filled dark ball. When he glanced at the ball as he was running towards Roxanne, he saw it too compacted. He added tons and tons of power to it per second. The ball was shaking uncontrollably. He eventually made it to Roxanne. "Yamask to the rescue! I will protect you!" He was so happy to see her fine. Then he faced the Pokemon attack it. He showed the energy packed ball to the Pokemon. As he was about to fire it, the ball itself lost control since such power was added to one place. The ball zoomed up and came back down faster than Yamask could've seen it. Once it hit the ground, there was a massive explosion. The dust cloud went all the way inside the house. The explosion was big enough to hurt all Pokemon fighting. Yamask saw everyone laying on the floor and few got up. He was relaxed to see Roxanne still standing for she was in the middle of the explosion. She then fell but got up quickly. Nearly all Pokemon almost fainted. He didn't get hurt as the ball which caused the explosion was his Pokemon type. He regretted everything. Someone needs to use Heal Pulse to recover everyone.

Last edited:
Willy got hit out of his schooling form by the explosion. "I'm down for the count," He said. "But before I faint," He threw a galvantula at the golisopod. He then fainted.

The galvantula growled at Golisopod and the only Toxapex left that survived by using baneful bunker. It then used thunderbolt at them.

(Oh well, then someone standing needs to go to the house and pass everyone berries to recover)

Yamask then got up and went to the house slowly. Too weak, he fainted. Everyone will hate him for what he has done. He will never make it up to Roxanne. He regretted even coming out of his room. Too weak, he waddled few steps before he fainted.