• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

Guari brought Willy inside, and left him with Zailia. She stumbled over to Golisopod, using more stone edge attacks. Provi kept launching magical leaves, using Growth to boost attack in a desperate attempt to help. She brought Yamask back to the house, then took the basket of berries before running outside again, eating some on the way out.

The galvantula defeated the golisopod and toxapex. It then tried to nudge everyone, so then it got some revival herbs from Willy's cave and passed them out. The strong smell jolted Willy awake.

"Aah!" Willy yelled. The herb was quite bitter, and soon everyone got up."

Zailia managed to wake up. She was wondering why as she drifted into the world of consciousness, until she remembered her ability. As she was taken inside, she'd regenerated her health. Seeing the Yamask fainted, and then Wishiwashi, she picked them both up and game them a blast of heal pulse, as well as giving the Wishiwashi a helping hand. She walked out into the front, and saw even more Pokemon fainted or damaged. She sent out a wide-bore heal, not as powerful as a focused one, but healed everyone around Zailia.

(Everyone, remember that everyone recovered)

Yamask stays at the place he was faint and he recovered. He thought everyone would be better without him. He cried a bit.

Roxanne awakened, along with Glitter, and the two wasted no time in going back inside the house, to inspect the damage. By the looks of things, the floor had taken a bit of a pounding, thanks to the effects of the earthquake. That would need fixing later, not that Glitter was very good at DIY stuff...

"That was brutal," the salazzle commented.

"I know." The wishiwashi agreed to the salazzle. "But in the end, we managed to save ourselves from those boneheads. He heard crying in the house. "What's going on in there?"

Willy nodded in agreement. He looked at himself. He had multiple cuts and bruises and had a huge gnash where Golisopod hit him with first impression.
"I need to tend to my wounds back at my place, so see you later." He then went away.

Guari sat in the corner of her room, quietly humming. She had patched up her wounds, and done her best for Provi. It would be a while before the Tropius would fly again, though.

Willy was tending to his injuries. "It's been a while since I had a battle like that!" He remarked. "But I wonder, who made the explosion, do you guys know?" The joltik shook their heads. "Oh well. After all, I'm in no shape to be exploring."

(I don't know.)

"You could say that." He said. A clock then rung. "It's lunchtime for me now, so now is a good time for you to leave. It was nice seeing you and thanks for healing those joltik.

(gtg)

Zailia walked into the house, and lay down on the floor, learning the TM for Protect, and using it to create a pillow for herself. Zailia then picked a berry off the floor, sniffed it, and ate it." Mmm, Kasib berries. So sweet. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep nearly instantly, exhausted from all of the healing

Last edited:
Willy looked around his house. Other than the de-hinged door, everything looked ok about it. He sighed with relief, knowing that this would be an easy day after what happened.

Zailia woke up, to a sound she recognized too well. The growling of A Charizard, along with the crushing sound a Steelix made and the quiet cry of an Absol. That, was the sound of her trainer. She got up quickly, walked into Yamask's room, and shook him awake. "Yamask, there's humans outside."

Willy took a look outside. "What was that?!" Willy went out and saw a charizard, a steelix and an absol outside the home. "And I can't get two seconds of r and r!" He went into his cave, grabbed the joltik and galvantula, went into his schooling form and approached the sight."

The cries of a trainer, and of attacking pokemon made Roxanne spring straight back into action, heading for the door. The steelix would be no problem for her, being part fire type, so off she went, to launch a flamethrower at it. She hoped that the annoying yamask wouldn't get in the way this time...

Glitter followed, ready to back her up with fairy wind.

Zailia peered through the window to see Midna staring right back at her. He tapped on the window and, after a minute of consideration, she opened it. "Hey, Midna." Zailia said.
"Hi Zailia. Long time no see. Where'd you go? I've been missing you." Zailia blushed a bit. She hadn't admitted it yet, but she'd had a huge crush on the Absol since she'd met him.
"Pretty much, whilst Diantha was sleeping, she left my PokeBall unlocked, so I opened it, went into her room, grabbed a bunch of the TMs she had, then ran off."
"She was absolutely furious. She never really liked you, owing to the fact that you hated her, so you couldn't Mega evolve, and she's been searching for you for ages, purely because you had all her TMs. Oh, and Kajin's her new mega, and his goal in life is to shove you so far into the PC that you'll never see daylight again."
"Which Mega?"
"X"
"Well... I may be in a spot of trouble. Thankfully I have a Wishiwashi in this group."
"You should be all right then. Listen... She may trade me away if she finds out I took this, but it was worth the risk." Midna took out a glowing stone in a bracelet from under his bottom horn, and held it out to her with his front two paws. "I may have found a random piece of Audinite lying around the house, as well as a spare keystone." He also took out a necklace.
"You got these... For me? Thank you!" She wrapped her arms around him, then suddenly realised what she was doing and let go sheepishly, as well as taking the necklace and bracelet, and putting them on. Midna then went down from the window, waved, and ran off.