• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Hogwarts

Even though the Aipom had not spoken to her, Bexley turned to face her and introduced herself. "Nice ta meetcha! Name's Bexley, but you can call me Bex!"
{OMG, TOONTOWN. #THROWBACKNOTTHURSDAY xDDDDD}

(Sure! You can join Judy :3) (And i'm asking if some people here can make teachers. That would be really helpful :p)
"Ello there! I'm Delaine!" The Vulpix said to the Aipom that had just came into the classroom. (I'll make a DADA teacher until someone else does. A graceful Serperior walked into the classroom with her leaf like tail slithering behind her. "Hello class, I am Mrs. Brownleaf and I will teach you before the real teacher gets to school. I'm the Herbology teacher here, and the head of Serviperclaw." She said with her cold red eyes that seemed to scan every student.

(I already forgot what DADA stands for, other than that, I would of made the teacher)

Jingle looked at Mrs. Brownleaf "So, not scary" She mumbled and put on a fake smile. 'Oh please, Jingle, you can take on that grass type and win, anytime!' Her other personality, Charity said and snickered. 'Haha! You always find away to make me laugh!'. Jingle then heard a shout, and snapped out of her conversation with Charity.

(It stands for Defence Against the Dark Arts.)
Delaine smiled at the teacher- Mrs. Brownleaf was a good family friend. Her mother and father were both shopkeepers for a dark arts shop called "Artistic Magic". It was surprising because they were some of the nicest people. They had the big shop because Delaine's grandfather was a death eater and had the shop for it was popular among dark art shops. Her parents were planning on saving up enough money to make a large mall. A lot like the muggle ones but it would have regular stores. "Today we will be opening to page 5, we will be learning about what the Dark Arts are." Said Mrs. Brownleaf in her cold voice.

Gamma gazed coldly at the teacher and sighed." Can I just leave already? I can just talk to some dead guy and get the information." He grabbed the book and looked at the page. He knew pretty much all of it and set it back on the table. He yawned and began to draw on a pad of paper he took everywhere. Despite his clumsy appearance he was a very good drawer and he drew the whole class.

Brownleaf looked at the Duskclops with daggers in her eyes. "Does anyone know what the Dark Arts are?" She asked, ignoring the Duskclops. Delaine's paw shot up for once with a look of excitement in her eye- she knew all about the Dark Arts. This was a class that she was determined not to fall asleep in. Or to play pranks on the teacher, but maybe the students.

(Meh, Ok!)

A Mightyena shoved his was into the class "Brownleaf! Not again! Get out of here!" He shouted and shoved the Grass Type out of the way. "Good Morning class, I am Mr. BlackPelt, sorry for being late" He said and glared at Mrs. Brownleaf.

Jingle raised her eyebrows "Meh" She mumbled and put on her earphones, plugged in some music and just listened to the songs that was on.

(Right, what should I do? Me not too confident about this type of class!)

(I USED TO LOVE TOONTOWN :O) Brownleaf calmly glanced coldly at BlackPelt and a small smile formed at the tips of her lips. "Well, I had to take over for a while because you where gone." She said coldly. "If I were you- I would try setting a good example to the students, but you can have it your way." She said as she slithered out of the classroom and closed the door behind her with magic.
Delaine frowned when she left but soon a large grin spread on her face when the new teacher came in. He looks pretty cool. She thought, and she was just also excited to be starting DADA, it wasn't a class like Divination who her brother had told about, reading tea leafs and such. It had no logical sense to it. But her sister loved it- Aidan was just into reading the future and all that other (In Delaine's opinion) stupid stuff.
(You can probably just make BlackPelt start in explaining the Dark Arts and maybe some stuff about Death Eaters and such)