• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Hogwarts

"Well, i'm Delaine! Delaine to Vulpix, nice to meet you who ever you are." Delaine said cheerfully to the Umbreon who she hadn't caught the name of. "Well, I better head over to Potions, anyone know where it is?" She asked.

"I have class. Farewell to you all." With that, Mami walked to Defense Against The Dark Trainers. She walked into the classroom and sat down. She took out her notebook with her paws and placed it on her table. She then took out her pencil, and held it over her paper. She looked back at her teacher, ready for class to start.

Gamma the dusclops stumbled into his first class. He looked around and sat down next to a ninetails." Hi er...are you new as well? My name is gamma!" He said kind of nervously. He brought a shadow pen and laid it on the table. He was scared of most of the pokemon here. They looked much stronger than him.

Bexley walked into the Potions classroom, took her book bag off, and got her needed stuff out. She always say in the front row, because she wasn't easily frightened by a sneering teacher- not even the Potions one! As she set herself up, she hummed to herself, then leaned back in her chair and waited for class to begin. The Bayleef's shiny dull-orange pelt shined in the teacher's spotlight. Bexley turned her head towards the door, leaf swinging slightly, waiting for someone to walk in.

Homura padded into the potions class. Hundreds of clear bottles lined shelves, all in different shapes and sizes. They were filled with bubbling mixtures, some so strong that they were shaking their glass bottles. Different herbs were hanging from the ceiling, sending wafts of different scents all over the classroom. Around 20 wooden desks sat in rows in front of a larger table. Each desk had a cauldron and a few empty glass bottles next to them. A few aprons hung from pegs nailed into a black painted wall, stained with mysterious substances. Homura struggled onto a desk, her head barley popping over the top of her desk.

"Hi Dove!" Delaine grinned as Dove took the seat next to her. "I'm pretty excited for Potions, hope I wont fall asleep when the teacher explains things. Like most of the time." She continued. Delaine noticed Homura walking into the classroom. "Hey Homura!" She said to the small Zoura.

Bexley watched all the unknown people walk into the room and smiled, widely. "Hey there! Are you all new here? I'm a second-year. Name's Bexley. You can call me Bex, if you'd like."

"Nice ta meetcha, Delaine! Seviperin, huh? You don't look like the cunning type," Bexley joked, laughing lightly. "I'm in Pyroador, 'cause I'm super brave!" She stuck her tounge out, playfully.

Delaine laughed. "Yeah, everyone expects Seviperins to be the bully's for some reason." She said thinking about some of the looks she got when she got sorted to Seviperin from some kids from the other tables. "My family's pretty weird with the houses, my mom's a Murkrowclaw and my dads a Linoonepuff, my older brother's a Pyroardor and my sister and brother are in Seviperin, but we all look alike." Said Delaine.

"Huh," Bexley thought for a minute, "that is odd. I guess everybody really is different!" She laughed again. "I might know your older brother. What's his name?"

"Molloy, he's a seventh year." She said. "He's a Ninetales, which you could probably guess. So, what's Defense Against The Dark Arts like? My siblings say it's really cool." She continued, now looking at the teachers desk that had bottles of different liquids and plants, there were jars of different... Things to.

Bexley thought again before shaking her head. "Nope, don't know him. But about DADA, it is pretty cool. Ya learn about a ton of neat things that'll help ya out in life. Plus, the prof. isn't mean, either."

(I'm trolling on wiki XD)
"That's good, don't want to have a yeller, hate those kinds of teachers. There's a lot in muggle schools." Responded Delaine, thinking about some of the teacher she had before she came to Hogwarts.

{Lol xD}
"Really?" Bexley asked, amazed. "Never would've thought. Anyway, when's class gonna start? Is the teach late or somethin'?"
{Don't want to seem pushy or anything.}

(Aww, they banned me :( )
"Probably." Responded Delaine, wondering when the teacher would come. Suddenly a Emboar walked into the classroom. (I think Rebelle made a Potions teacher,) "Hello, I am Mr. Cookbeef, and I will be here until the real Potions teacher comes." Said Cookbeef.

Jingle, another Shiny Eevee, who was the size of a Caterpie, quietly snuck into the potions classroom, hopefully not getting coughed by the teacher. She was in team Murkrowclaw for her skittish and shy nature. The late arrival tried climbing up a seat that was next to another Eevee, but failed miserably, as in falling flat on her hiney with a small audible 'ow'. The reason she was names jingle was because she was born on Christmas day, and she was attracted to the jingles on the Christmas tree.

Delaine noticed a small shiny Eevee fall out of a chair next to Dove. "Hello, need help?" Asked Delaine who jumped out of her seat to where the small Eevee was. "Take out your books and flip to page 4." Said Mr. Cookbeef. "Today we will learn how to make a potion and how it works."

"Get out of here Cookbeef!" Lovelynn cried as the sylveon gracefully pushed the substitute out of the way. "I'm the real teacher, that's just my crazy neighbor." Lovelynn said

Dove stared at the teacher, she flipped to page 4 and stared at Jingle. She had to admit she was jelous of the attention the eevee was getting for being so tiny, and she also felt said for she was no longer the only shiny, but she shrugged it off and paid attention to class.

Bexley turned around and looked confusedly at the substitute teacher. Where is the actual...? Deciding not to question it, she did as she was told, opening her book to said page and waiting patiently for him to begin the lesson. When the Sylveon entered the room, Baxley sighed. Good ta know she's alright!

"Okay class, the first potion is a love potion, so first take this pink liqid on your desk and pour it into your cauldron." Mrs. Lovelynn said

Dove did as she was told while staring at the crazy teacher. Hmmmm...

Delaine opened to page 4 and poured the pink liquid into her cauldron and secretly took out another liquid from her bag, she poured it also into the cauldron. Heh, raw egg yoke, makes the potion equivalent to the bat bogey hex. She thought and then smirked.

Jingle looked around and then spotted a stool. She walked over to it and started to push it to her desk. Once it was there, Jingle jumped on it and then jumped on seat....it was bigger than her. Jingle stood on her hind legs and rested he e front legs on the table and then heaved herself onto the desk. Once she was there, she pushed open the book and turned to page 4. Jingle put the pink liquid in her cauldron, just making it by standing on her hind legs.

Bexley pored the liquid in her cauldron with ease. She smiled warmly as a tiny Eevee did the same. This school sure does have a wide variety of kids! That's just how I like it! Bex turned back to the teacher, waiting patiently for the next step.

"Students a friend of mine is taking surveys on evoloution, so do any of you plan to evolve next year?" Lovelynn asked her students.

"Nope, I don't plan to evolve ever." Dove said quietly.

Gamma was sitting at the furthest desk from the teacher and said after the Eevee." I'm not sure how I'll evolve into a dusknoir but I want to evolve definitely." He was shy and never liked speaking. He buried his head in his hands and the dusclops tried to block out the snickers from other pupils.

(He's pyrodaor but he doesn't understand why, he thought he would be linoonepuff.)

Jingle sighed "I plan on evolving, either it Umbreon, Espeon or Sylveon" She said, her voice only just managing to reach the teacher. She heard a few snickers and she cowered down and curled into a ball.

"Class, don't laugh, Jingle that is an exellent choice, and just tell me when your ready, my friend has methods for evolving into those specific eeveeloutions, so don't be afraid to ask me when you want to do it." Lovelynn said, she had taken a liking to the 2 shiny eevees.

"Follow your dreams!" Dove shouted across the room.

Jingle peeked out from behind her tial and smiled "T-Thank y-you" She said and slowly sat up, looking down at the book she almost 'rained' on. "Hmm...what next?" She said to herself and tilted her head.

"Ok well, while the rest of you consider an answer those who have answered may put the cookie inside the tube, and then take it and give it to the test monkey, it will fall in love with you and then I will come and reverse the spell so you don;t get smothered in monkey kisses." Lovelynn said as she demonstrated

"Ok!" Dove said as she poured her potion on the monkey. "Oooh oohhh love love!" the monkey said and jumped on her.

Delaine woke up from her nap, and looked around her. "I'm gonna be Ninetales!" She said proudly, "I'll just evolve out of my awesomness." She continued, not really knowing how a Vulpix evolved. "So, I have to feed the monkey a cookie?" She asked, thinking of what a monkey with a bat bogey hex would look like.

"Oh, so this ISN'T feeding monkeys cookies class." Said Delaine as she dipped her cookie in her now bat bogey hex potion, due to the raw egg yoke. That was a trick her siblings had taught her. When she gave the monkey a cookie with a smirk on her face, waiting for what was to come.

Lovelynn saw Delaine's little trick, "Delaine! I will talk to the Seviperin House Master and find your punishment." she shouted at the mischevious Vulpix, "That monkey belongs to my boyfriend!" she said quietly

Not a good one for Delaine Dove thought to herself as she pushed off the monkey.

Delaine caught onto her quiet words. "Wait, your boyfriend has a monkey?" She asked, a huge grin on her face. She was exactly like her older brother, and some people wondered why her older brother was in Pyroardor. "But I DID make something happen with he potion, right? So, do I still get credit?" Asked Delaine.

"My boyfriend supplied the monkies, and I just talked to Seviperin Head via my muggle phone, you are in detention and Seviperin has lost 50 points!" Lovelynn shouted.

Poor Delaine Dove thought as she waited for class to end.

Jingle quivered, the red ribbon that wrapped around her tail swashes slightly, ironically, there was a jingle on it. She dipped the cookie in the cauldron and gave it to the monkey, quickly running back to her desk so she doesn't get smothered in 'love'

"So, your boyfriends a monkey breeder. That makes sense now." Joked Delaine, noticing glares from other Seviperins due to that she had only lost them 50 points. She knew she was probably going to be losing much more then that during the school year.