• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Hogwarts

"Do you want to lose more?" Lovelynn questioned Delaine, she was literally about to burst.

This isn't good Dove thought to herself as she saw the teacher steaming up.

Gamma looked at the teacher with a deathly gaze." Miss what about me? You didn't say if my chances of evolving were good!" He began to stand up." I've just been tossed aside again like a worthless Raticate on the street!" He shouted, venom seemingly laced in his voice." I should never have came to Hogwarts!" He shouted as he walked out of the door and slammed it. He sat down and began to cry." I just want to be acknowledged." The dusclops said through his crying.

"Guess not." Said Delaine as she jumped back onto her chair, not wanting the crazy monkey lady to do something crazy. The teacher looked like she was about to burst. "Look, you've made that poor guy cry." Said Delaine as she stared up at the teacher.

Jingle watched as the Dusclops ran out. "W-Wait!" She quietly called and followed him. She sat beside the Dusclops "Are you ok?" She said and smiled warmly before hugging him.

The dusclops backed away from her." I'm a disgrace go away or I'll send you the death world!" He threatened as he began to run. He went round a bend and jumped into a hole in the wall, shrinking due to him being a ghost." He stifled a cry as he wanted to stay hidden.

Following him, Jingle was just small enough to fit through the hole. "Don't run and hide your feelings, I'm also a disgrace, I'm so tiny, I get KOed by a level one caterpie" Jingle said, dead serious, when it came to other Pokèmon feelings, she wasn't the one to joke around.

"Can I be dismissed yet?" Delaine asked in a bored tone to Mrs. Lovelynn. "If I were you I would be running out to see if that dusclops guy is okay. I think he may have mental issues." She said, hearing something weeping in the wall.

Gamma looked at her and composed himself." I shouldn't have done that I need to tell the teacher I'm sorry! Thanks for your help." He began to walk back and when he got in he heard a Vulpix say he had mental issues." I don't have mental issues but I could give you mental issues by showing you what I see everyday." His eye was unblinking as he said that and sat down again." Sorry miss proceed."

"Oh, so scary!" Snorted Delaine. "And, aren't we done this class already?" She asked the teacher. "Or are we gonna be doing more Monkey magic?" She asked.

Gamma lost control as his eye turned red and his hands radiated a ghostly aura." So you want to see the death world I will oblige you." He stepped forward and grabbed the Vulpix by the tail as he transported them to the death world." Look around and look at the scenes of destruction and chaos and the damnation of those who opposed the laws of life!" He brought everyone else to the death world." Now do you think I'm weak?"

Jingle returned to her seat but face-planted. She sat up and began to cry. It was a pretty far drop for the Eevee. She thrashed about as she was teleported to a 'Death World'. She screamed and cried, throwing a little tantrum.

"DON'T-GRAB-ME-BY-MY-TAILS!" Shouted Delaine as she was transported into the "death world." Delaine had lost it, it was a fact to never grab a Vulpix's or Nintale's tail. Gamma was lucky that Delaine wasn't a Nintales yet. "Oh, first you run away crying, then you grab my precious TAIL and now you transport us all to the death world." Snarled Delaine, furious with Gamma. She was planning the perfect prank for him later. (Gtg)

Gamma chuckled and pulled up a image of the thoughts inside the vulpix's head." I know what you're planning as long as I'm in the death world." He smiled as a yamask and a banette appeared." James and Michel here will teach you a lesson about suffering. You won't like it I guarantee." He smirked as he looked at the teacher." Stay out of this!"

"Class is over, and would someone bring me Gamma?" Lovelynn said, one little thing and she was lost.

Dove ran over to Gamma, "Gamma the teacher is sorry, she forgot to tell you about the evoloution, she didn;t have much to say cause she doesn't know how to evolve a dusclops!" she said.

Gamma lost it and turned to the Eevee." Well if she was sorry she should acknowledge me by saying it in person!" He yelled as he brought everyone out of the death world and looked at the Vulpix." Say anything like that again and I'll kill you." He threatened as he walked to the teacher." I lost control what's my punishment?" He asked as his eye and hands went to normal.

Gamma walked out the classroom." How did I get out of that?" He said as he walked. He began thinking about the death world." Am I really that crazy? I do have mental issues." He said as he stopped to wait for everyone else." What class is next?" He asked.

Jingle stopped crying when she finally got out of the death realm. She put earphones in and started dancing towards Gamma and Dove, all the kids giving the WTF look when she passed.

(If your curious, she's listening to Poker Face Remix by Nightcore)

Bexley packed her stuff up in her bag and headed off to DADA. She acted like nothing out of the ordinary had just happened. As she walked, she hummed, thinking about evolving into a Meganium. I'd be HUGE! she thought, smiling to herself.

Gamma smiled." I accidentally went in there this morning and!" He laughed as he saw jingle walk over to him." Hey are you alright? You look like you've been crying!" (He can understand pain fear and stuff like that just by looking at people.) He began talking." Next we have DADA." He said as he looked at this thing on the floor. It was a purple piece of clothe just bigger than his hand, torn and sun bleached but not likely to fall apart." What's this?" He asked as he picked it up. His body began to flow and morph...he evolved into a dusknoir! He laughed as he reappeared." Guys I evolved I did it! But how?" He said as he saw the clothe disintegrate.

Jingle stopped dancing and pulled don't one earphone. "T-That s-seems t-to b-be a-a g-ghost c-cloth" She said shyly, her little jingle dancing about and well, jingling. She sat down "U-Ummm a-are t-they supposed t-to be c-coming t-towards u-u-us?" Jingle asked as a bunch of kids surrounded them, and they looked really mead.

Omega looked at them." What do you want?" He asked as he watched them move closer." Er...if things get rough brace yourself I'll most likely enter the death world again." He whispered in her ear. He wasn't sure how much stronger he was but hopefully the kids wouldn't trouble them if he scared them.

(Imma back!)
After Delaine got back from the "death world." where the Pokemon there had realized her worst fear was doing a simple history project. Delaine walked up to Omega, who had evolved in the time she had left. Delaine glared, but decided to carefully choose her words. "Well, I am so very sorry that I have hurt your feelings." Said Delaine in a voice that most people would actually think she was being honest. But then she grinned and snickered. "Just kidding, my poor tails still hurt. But I guess I should say sorry." She thought for a moment. "Sorry." Delaine said honestly, holding out her paw to Omega.

"H-Hey! Give that b-back!" Jingle shouted as a Lucario took her ribbon. She growled and jumped on one and then bounced of the other, sending all of them flying. After she tied her ribbon back, she returned to her stuttery state. "T-Thanks..." She said.

Gamma didnt trust delaine and turned away from her." I dont trust you!" He said as he looked at Jingle attack the group. He grabbed the Lucario and threw him acroos the room. He spat and muttered." Sevirperins suck."

"I really feel like punching you right now, but. I'm to nice to." Said Delaine, grinning a "I-Really-Want-To-Kill-You-But-I-Can't-Due-To-School-Rules-Your-Lucky." Face. "Well, I could say Pyroardors suck but my awesome big bro's in Pyroardor." She continued, she was lucky she didn't have any family issues with her older brother and sister. Delaine walked to the Sevirperin common room in the dungeons and said the code "Chocolate Froakies" to the painting and came in to see her sister just waking up.(Guess i'll make Molloy and Aidan.)

Aidan woke up in her green Sevirperin bed and yawned deeply, since no one was in the room, besides Delaine who just came in. The shiny Ninetales took out her muggle phone and started texting her friends. Her family had sneaked a lot of items that weren't aloud at Hogwarts with them, you only had to spray them with strong perfume and it would easily go threw the sensors. So Delaine and Molloy had plenty of pranking items and Aidan had her phone. "Hey sis!" Delaine said cheerfully. "Hey Del." Responded Aidan lazily, then their brother came in, Aidan had always kept him on track of the code for the Sevirperin common room.

Molloy the Ninetales walked into the Sevirperin common room with ease, he had gotten to be friends with the portrait of a Dragonite knight. "Wuzzup?" He asked his two siblings younger siblings. Delaine had just came to Hogwarts, so they were probably planning plenty of pranks for other people later. "Wait, have to go to Potions, I heard the teacher talking bout what you Del." He grinned with the same grin Delaine had, you could tell they were related and he reached out for a high five, which was so perfectly awesome (As Delaine and Molloy would say) that it made the loudest clapping sound. "Well gotta go, see ya!" He said as the Ninetales headed of to Potions.

Last edited:
Delaine had DADA when she finally found the classroom after many twists and turns. When the Vulpix walked into the classroom, she saw Dove and sat down in a seat next to her. "Hey Dove!" Said Delaine cheerfully.

Bexley was next to walk in. She marched through the doorway, taking her usual seat at the front of the room. She turned around again, smiling at some familiar faces. "Long time, no see!" she joked, laughing. "Didn't know we'd have two classes together back-to-back!"

"Hey Bex, i'm gonna be so sad the day that I have Potions again. That's one CRAZY teacher." Said Delaine. Thinking of what prank she could pull on the DADA teacher today. It was like a welcoming for Delaine to pull pranks.

Jingle ran into the DADA class and sat down at the furthest seat from the teacher. She was still small, but she managed to pack-a-jump so she was on her seat. "Oh well...at least I'm adjusting" Jingle mumbled and nodded to herself.

Gamma shuffled into the room and stopped next to Delaine and huffed. He needed to adjust to this body and awkwardly sat on the chair. He smiled at Delaine in a You-Really-Think-I-Care-About-How-Strong-You-Are? Look and grabbed a shadow pen out of thin air. He decided to be sneaky and put a shadow copy of Delaine's pen on Delaine's table when he wasn't looking and waited for Delaine to touch it. It would explode when she touched it!

Delaine glanced at her pen and then looked at Gamma. Knowing that he would try getting her back. "What type of prank pen is this? Will it bite me or explode or something?" Asked Delaine. "Well, guess I could put it to good use." She said, using a spell that made the pen move and she dropped it onto another kids table. "There, I know a trick when I see one." She said grinning at Gamma.

(I'm late, can I still join?)
Defence Against the Dark Arts was about to begin. Naomi the Aipom sat down next to a Shiny Eevee. "Hullo, what is your name?" Naomi asked the Eevee.

I also made Naomi ^-^

Attachments

• Naomi the Aipom Pyrorador.jpg
    Naomi the Aipom Pyrorador.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator: