• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Hogwarts

You can just start rping, after you've read the rules. You can become a teacher in this game, if you want to become a teacher, message me about that. I will make fake teachers until then, and you can't become head master, we have Mike Flame (Yes, lil Mike is a adult and head master now XD) The shiny Arcanine. Who is my own character.
Welcome to Pokemon Hogwarts!
Where all types of Pokemon learn witchcraft and wizardry. There are four houses here, Pyroardor, Murkrowclaw, Linoonepuff, and Seviperin. Your Pokemon has been enrolled to Hogwarts, and will have many adventures!

Delaine the Vulpix was starting her first year of Hogwarts today. She woke up and rubbed her blue eye with her brownish red paw. Delaine was still drowsy as she walked downstairs and into the kitchen where her mum, a Ninetales was using magic to clean the kitchen. Delaine ate her breakfast and realized, today she was beginning her first day at Hogwarts, she now quickly chomped down on her eggs. When Delaine's mum drove her to platform 9 3/4, and they caught the Hogwarts Express on time. (They where almost one minute late.) Delaine waved bye her mum. "BYE SWEETIE!" Yelled her mum as the train started to go. "BYE!" Delaine yelled as the train sped away so that it seemed her mum was getting smaller and smaller. Delaine looked around trying to find a compartment to sit in. When she finally found one, Delaine dozed of due to that she had stayed up until 1:00.
[
1.No Autoing
2.No Godmoding
3.No Legendary Pokémon
4.1-4 years can be a Pokemon that hasn't evolved yet.
5.4-7 years can be a Pokemon that's evovled once.
6.Teachers can be fully evolved Pokemon
7.No Mega Evolution
8.Have Fun! :3
9.Pokemon Hogwarts]

Dove the shiny eevee was about to board the train for Hogwarts, she was born to muggles, meaning she was a mudblood. "Bye Mummy, see you soon!" she shouted as she boarded the train, clutching her pusheenicorn plushie.

When Delaine woke up, the Hogwarts Express was still going. She decided to talk to the other Pokemon who were going to Hogwarts. Delaine saw a shiny Eevee holding a plushie. "Hello! I'm Delaine." Said Delaine cheerfully to the Eevee.

The Vulpix grinned and sat down in the compartment that Dove was in. "I'm really excited to be going to Hogwarts! Think of all the spells we're going to learn." Said Delaine, happy that she had a new friend, and would not be the lone wolf of her new school like most of the time. "I'll get four Pumpkin Pasties please." Said Delaine when the snack trolley went by. She handed two to Dove.

"Thanks, I love Pumpkin Pasties," Dove said as she popped them into her mouth. "Well I'm exited to meet a real live unicorn, and I have always worshiped Lina Linoonepuff." she said with the pasties still in her mouth.

(Brb, dinner) "I'm also excited to meet creatures like that, I guess i've always like Merlin." Said Delaine as the train stopped. "We're here!" She said excitedly, starting to pick up her bag with her mouth.

Homura the shiny Zoura stumbled onto the train, looking down at her paws. Her tail flicked as a blush spread across her face. Homura, being extremley small for a Zoura, was shoved aside by some bigger pokemon. She was flung into a cabin, smashing into the wall.

Homura stepped off the train, glancing at the giant castle. Without looking, she bumped into a Vulpix. "S-s-sorry!" She exclaimed, blushing.

(I'mma back!)
A small shiny Zoura bumped into Delaine. Delaine spun around, "It's okay." She said, "I'm Delaine." Continued Delaine with a warm grin. "Isn't it exciting to be going to Hogwarts, where we can learn magic and potions and," Delaine counted all of the subjects they were going to learn. She walked into the giant castle and looked around the giant room she came into, it had four tables and different colored banners above each table. There was a chair in front of all the tables with a dusty brown hat sat atop it.

Homura nodded,and ran after the Vulpix. "I-I'm sure I'll get lost..." She exclaimed, glancing around the giant school. Candles levitated high above Homura's head, illuminating the illusion of a night sky. 4 large, long, wooden tables sat parallel to eachother. Countless pokemon sat at each, looking at the first years. "I-I'm Homura!" She whispered, glancing in front of them. A old, dusty hat sat on a bench. A professor which Homura reconised from when her family visited the school for her older sister, a espeon named Sakaya, for her concerts and graduations.

"Dove Eevee." The headmaster called, "Guys they called my name!" Dove said to Homura and Delaine. She sat down on the bench as the headmaster placed the hat on her head. "Hmm, plenty of loyalty in there, a nice attitude.... Linoonepuff!" it said, Dove jumped with exitement, she ran to the Linoonepuff table and sat with her fellow housemates.

After Dove, the Espeon that was bringing students up for the sorting hat, Delaine got called. "Delaine McNellis." Said the Espeon as Delaine walked up excitedly. When the sorting hat was placed on her red, curly head. The Vulpix waited for a couple of seconds. (37 to be exact) the hat mumbled some things that Delaine couldn't catch. "SEVIPERIN!" The hat yelled loud enough for the words to be heard by every student. Delaine grinned and walked of to the table with kids that looked like troublemakers. Just like Delaine.

"Hi I'm Dove." Dove said to a group of 2nd Year students. "Wanna be friends?", "Whats Hogwarts like?", "Is Linoonepuff the best house or what?" she asked, and she made those questions annyoing, on purpouse.

"Homura Akemi." The headmaster called. Homura froze on her spot, stumbling up onto the bench. She had to climb up, due to her small size.a few echoes of laughter came from the crowd. She blushed. The headmaster placed the sorting hat onto her head, it fell over her eyes. "Hmm, what do we have here?" It whispered. She flinched, squeezing her eyes close. "Timid, I see, shy as well. One big brain in there, and a pure heart. I know. Murkrowclaw!" The hat cried. The headmaster helped Homura down from the bench as her new house cheered loudly. She scampered over to the table, a psychic type using their pyschic powers to help her up. Homura was happy with her house. She was extremley smart, having read for her whole life having no friends.

"House masters, lead everyone to your house." The headmaster said, so Dove followed the LinooneMaster down to the Linoonepuff house, once in her dorm she unloaded her stuff and looked at the blank bed next to hers. "I wonder who my roomate will be." she said to herself.

When the headmaster called the students to their rooms, Delaine followed the Seviperin Master to the Seviperin common room with the rest of her house. They took plenty of twists and turns in the moving stairways to the dungeon where the Seviperin commen room was. She unpacked her stuff beside her bed and looked around the room, excited that lessons would be starting tomorrow.

Homura hopped off of her seat, following her house to the dorms. The group walked up to a painting. The prefect whispered something to the painting. It nodded, swinging open. Behind the painting was another world. Bookcases with thousands of worn copies lined the stone walls. A fire cracked on the side of the room. Beanbag chairs were sprawled across the room. A cabinet filled with food sat in between two spiral staircases, leading to the male and female dorms. "First years, the female dorms are to the right, male to the left. Have a nice night!" The prefect exclaimed, smiling. Homura scampered up to her dorm. A wooden, four poster sat in a room filled with identical ones. Homura's name was carved on the footboard. Blue bedsheets were neatly made on the bed. Fluffy pillows sat at the top of the bed on a right angle. Homura's chests were already under the bed. Homura dug into them, pulling out a black sheet with a rainbow splatterpaint on the bottom stiches. She asked a taller pokemon to hang it up for her, creating a canopy. She jumped onto her bed, snuggling into the bed.

Dove unpacked her items, she laid her Pusheenicorn on her bead and went out onto her small balconey, she looked outside to see a beautiful night, then yawned, it was bedtime.

When Delaine woke up, she yawned deeply and looked around the common room. Everyone was gone. She quickly throw her sheets of with her jaw and jumped of the bed, causing a painful pain in her lest back leg. Delaine limped to the exit of the room, asked the painting of a Seviper if it could open, and walked out. Delaine limped to the great hall for breakfast, wincing at every step.

Dove walked down to breakfast to see Delaine limping down the steps, she too had gotten up late so she said, "Hello, what's up?" as she walked down, hunger rumbled in her stomach.

"Just woke up, and I think I sprained my leg or something." She said, not cheerful due to her hate of the morning. Delaine grabbed some bacon and eggs. (I dunno where that bacon came from) and dug in.

Mami, A Ninetales, sat at the Murkrowclaw table, feeling extremely awkward. She was taller than most of the other students, though she was only a first year. She sighed, and curled her tail around her paws. Mami hadn't made any new friends. Just enemies. Pokemon who judged her for her height. Mami looked at all the food. What should I get? Mami wondered insine her mind. She settled on a toasted bagel.

"Well thats just terrible, I've gotta get food and then sit with my house, sadly we are not in the same house." Dove called as she grabbed a croiussoint and sat down.

"Yeah, maybe we have a class together!" Called Delaine as she sat at the Seviperin table and started chatting to the other students of Seviperin as she ate.

Mami looked over at the Seviperin table. A Vulpix and a Shiny Eevee caught her eye. "They seem to be friends." Mami sighed. "Why can't I make any friends? Maybe those bullies are right..." Mami felt tears form in her eyes. "No, no! I will make friends! I can't afford to think like this!" With that comment, Mami took a bite of her bagel.

Delaine looked over at the Murkrowclaw and saw a Ninetales that looked like she was on the urge of crying. Delaine walked over to her and smiled. "Hi, i'm Delaine." Said the Vulpix, looking up at her evolved form. "Are you okay?" She asked, tilting her head to the left.

Mami swallowed her bite of bagel. She realized that she was crying. "Oh... oh!-" Mami wiped away her tears. "Yeah! I'm fine. Sorry to concern you." Mami smiled. "I'm Mami, a Ninetales, what about you?" Mami held out her paw for the Vulpix to shake.

"Well, hi Mami!" Said Delaine as she shook Mami's hand. "So, are you knew? Or have you been to Hogwarts for a while?" Asked Delaine, who didn't know what year Mami was in.

"I'm a 1st year. What about you... Uh, sorry, I don't think I got your name. What was it again?" Mami asked, and shook the Vulpix's paw. Mami smiled, in an effort to make a good first impression.

"Oh, i'm Delaine. Delaine the Vulpix. And I really hope to be a famous witch someday." Said Delaine with a ambitious look in her blue eyes. Delaine smiled back. Wanting to make friends here, instead of being the lone wolf she was at muggle schools.

Mami nodded. "Pleased to meet you, Delaine. But =, ah, you might want to go over to your own table. Classes will be starting soon." Mami told the Vulpix, and took another bite of her toasted bagel.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot bout that, I think my first class is Transfiguration." Said Delaine as she walked to the Seviperin table. Realizing everyone had left for Transfiguration, Delaine ran to the stairs, her leg feeling better now and tried navigating the moving hallways and staircases of Hogwarts. When she finally got to Transfiguration, the teacher glared at Delaine for being late and continued teaching her lesson on how Transfiguration works.

Mami finished her bagel and walked of to Defense Against The Dark Trainers. It was one of her favorite classes. She was about to walk in, when she bumped into another pokemon.

Homura suddenly bumped into a different pokemon. They had long, soft, and flowing tails with a golden shine. "I-I'm so sorry!" Homura cried, looking down.

Dusk looked down at the small Zorua. "Hello, you must be new here. I'm Dusk. What's your name?" He asked sitting. The Umbreon had a caring look in his eye. He was a second year, so they'd share the same classes most likely.

She looked at the two pokemon. "I-I'm Homura Ameki." She responded, flicking her tail. The Umbreon was a bit older than her, she assumed a second year. He look caring.

After Delaine was done with Transfiguration, which whe had been mostly asleep the whole time. Seviperin had a couple of minutes before they would head of to Potions. So Delaine walked the moving hallways to look for her new friends. She spotted them talking to a Umbreon and Delaine walked over. She smiled at Mami and Homura. "Hello there." Said the Vulpix to the Umbreon.

"That's a beautiful name. Nice to meet you Homura!" He said smiling. "Here I'll show you around. I have the day off." He said gesturing for her to follow. He then stopped noticing the Vulpix. "Oh. Hello!" He said warmly. "So many new students...!" He said blinking.

Mami looked at the Zoura, who was quite cute, Mami had to admit. "Pleased to meet you, Homura." Mami bowed her head slightly. Mami looked over at Dusk. "Dusk, pleased to meet you as well. I'm Mami Ometo." Mami smiled.